Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EarthClan > EarthClan Camp

PalletEclipse

Lucyan stumbled into camp beside his brother, though he was doing his best to walk comfortably. His amber eyes searched the camp for Risingstar, but it seemed the tom had yet to return from this Gathering. His change of mind to return home was a quick one, considering that bringing himself into the place in such a state would only make things worse for Risingstar with the drama it could bring. So he just returned to camp, where he would wait for the EarthClan leader patiently. 

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

June 11, 2018 at 3:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rhea

Halfway through her fish, Rainwhisker had been approached. With a smile, she dipped her head," Greetings. It's nice to meet you. I'm Rainwhisker." She licked her lips clean as she spoke, not trying to seem messy. With a free paw, she slid the rest of the fish towards Panthergaze. and purred "A friendship offering?" 

June 11, 2018 at 3:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

"No, No. That fresh kill is respectively yours." Shadedmoss smiled curling her tail around her paws. She wondered where her no good brother was, probably complaining about everything. She huffed before looking towards the tom, "So, Beachsplash, you grew up here hm? What was it like?" The she-cat was adament on getting to know the shy tom. It would be good if she created some new friends anyways.

--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

June 11, 2018 at 4:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
"It w-was okay I g-guess," he mewed, trying to stop his voice from stuttering."But when my...my mother d-died things ch-changed." He flattened his ears at the painful memory, he was almost an apprentice at that time but had not reached his sixth moon. The silver tabby stopped talking and took a bite of his fish, unwilling to say anything more until he had swallowed the food.
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
June 11, 2018 at 5:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"Gladly recieved," Panthergaze answered Rainwhisker, greeting her with a warm smile. "I'm Panthergaze."  She settled down and took a small, polite bite of the fish. "Were you out hunting this morning?"

Brackenstorm sat alone at the edge of the camp, working some burrs out of his shaggy pelt and enjoying the quiet.

--

June 11, 2018 at 7:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rhea

"Sadly I have yet to make my way around." Rainwhisker replied," I'm rather new to Earthclan and the surrounding territory." She licked her paw and drew it across her face, grooming out any remains of fish had there been any. Rainwhisker wasn't entirely used to eating fish but luckily it settled nicely.  "Though I would love the chance. I was hoping soon enough I'd get put on some kind of patrol. I haven't hunted alongside anyone in many moons," She stifled a mew of laughter," So I'd probably need some training." 

June 11, 2018 at 9:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"I can certainly give you a tour, but you might be better off with one of the younger warriors showing you the ropes of hunting," Panthergaze chuckled. "Whatever talent I once had- which was never much- seems to have escaped me in the past few moons.  Risingstar is out of the camp now, but we should be back soon.  You can request a patrol then, or we can head out then on our own.  Usually we don't have patrols out during Gatherings, since the camp is so vulnerable."

--

June 11, 2018 at 10:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rhea

Rainwhisker nodded along as Panthergaze talked. It made sense that no one went out during the Gathering. Majority of the clan was gone so whoever was left had to defend it in case of an emergency. She would have to wait a while longer to go out. But of course, she didn't mind. 

"Nonsense! I bet you could fight off a group of badgers! And I have no doubt you have more 'talent' than I do." Rainwhisker remarked with a smile. The she-cat had been afraid that when she joined a clan no one would accept her. Yet here she was talking to Panthergaze like a friend, no, as a clanmate. And it wasn't hard. Perhaps it was Earthclan. Rainwhisker couldn't help but wonder if the other clans would have taken her in so nonchalantly. She shrugged the thought off and focused back on the cat beside her. "Risingstar gave me a camp tour when I first arrived so if you are up for it maybe one day after the Gathering  you could show me Earthclan territory?" She queried. 

June 11, 2018 at 10:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"Maybe a group of badger kits," Panthergaze laughed. "Or they'd just see my size ad the color of my pelt and mistake me for one of them, they're practically blind to begin with.

"It would take a full day just to show you the borders, but maybe tomorrow I can show you around the inner landmarks.  If you're up for it, that afternoon we can try and catch a boder patrol."

--

June 11, 2018 at 11:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

Duskfall hit EarthClan's camp in the middle of the night, her ebony and silver pelt illuminated by the pale rays of the full moon. She was silent, but her scent carried and gave her away. Nonetheless, she was confident in the notion that she was striking a clan whose strongest warriors had all attended the Gathering- and EarthClan didn't have many to spare. 

So the second she broke the underbrush of the entrance she lunged for the first creature in sight. Claws outstretched and fangs flashing in the night. It just so happened that that cat was Rainwhisker. 

Nightpaw, Songbreeze, Fighterpaw, Eaglewatcher, and Stonetooth were only a few steps behind Duskfall. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

June 11, 2018 at 11:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Panthergaze screamed as the MoonClanners erupted from the underbrush, scrambling up to her feet as she tried to block Duskfall from striking Rainwhisker.  She wasn't fast enough and before she could so much as gain proper footing, Juniperspring was upon her with a shreaking yowl, her claws digging into Panthergaze's shoulders.  Panthergaze screamed again and slammed herself into the ground in an attempt to shake Juniperspring off, but in turn left herself exposed to the uncertain number of other MoonClan attackers.

--

June 11, 2018 at 11:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rhea

Rainwhisker was paralyzed with fear. She yowled as she felt the sharp pain of claws raking her body. Once she was able to take control again she attempted to fight back by kicking her hind legs. She fluffed her coat up and began hissing at the attacker. Rainwhisker raised her unsheathed paw and aimed for Duskfall's face. It was the closest thing she could hit.

Beside her, she heard Panthergaze fighting her own battle. In a panic, she tried to scream to the camp," Earthclan is being attacked!"

June 12, 2018 at 12:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunken

Randi gasped and ducked into the underbrush, doing her best to keep out of sight of the attackers. She'd seen gang raids before but there was something darker about the forest-raised cats attacking each other. It felt like a family turning on itself. She'd heard of their history vaguely in bars and alleyways and how they had all originated from one clan. With this in her head, it all seemed wrong. It was repulsive. She couldn't turn away though. The blood and gore were too bright of red for a bull such as she. 

--

June 12, 2018 at 9:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

Duskfall didn't retreat from the return assault. She simply snarled and hissed out with pain as claws glanced across her muzzle and drew thin strokes of deep crimson. She pressed forward, ducking her head and slamming her shoulder into Rainwhisker's body in an attempt to throw her to the earth. 

Firestride and Orioleflight met Stonetooth as the warrior rushed into camp. As thick and battle worn as he was, it took the two EarthClanners working in unison to even keep up with his attacks. 

Charlie saw this as her chance and ran head first into the chaos, wishing to prove herself not only to Risingstar but to the other members of the clan that saw her as inferior. Kit-like. She met Fighterpaw, and the MoonClan apprentice simply assumed she was one as well. He drew his claws along her face and the two fell into battle. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

June 12, 2018 at 10:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Sandslide rushed from the Warriors den as she heard the warning of attack. The scent Moonclan hit her nose and she unsheathed her claws, leaping for the nearest enemy warrior, Eaglewatcher. She darted quickly at him, hoping her speed would make up for what she lacked in size as she swiped her claws at the massive warrior's flank
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
June 12, 2018 at 12:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

(Got the new Hell Hound kits up, Shadowstorm :) ) Eaglewatcher turned towards the she-cat with a snarl, his claws unsheathing and lashing out towards Sandslide in retalation. He aimed for her retreating hindquarters, while his own sustained some minor scratching. 

--

June 12, 2018 at 1:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rhea

Rainwhisker hit the ground and gasped as the air was knocked out of her. The cat she was facing was noticeably stronger and perhaps smarter than her so a simple play-dead tactic probably wouldn't work. Rainwhisker pulled herself up and backed away as far as she could and looked for an angle on Duskfall. She quickly jumped to the side and threw herself at her enemy, attempting to pin her down.

June 12, 2018 at 1:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Sandslide hissed as claws sliced her skin, quickly pulling away before whipping around to face the tom. Her eyes glinted with rage as she flattened herself to the ground, preparing for his next move as she did better counterattacking than making the first move. That was one of the few things her useless mentor had shown her.
--
June 12, 2018 at 1:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Eden walked casually into Earthclan's camp, he had followed them after the gathering, hoping to be able to restart his life here. With his evil sister gone and one of the leaders of The Deliverance vanquished, it would be safe....Safe for him to start a family here. The silver bengal's blue eyes searched for the familar black pelt of Panthergaze, the tom's heart stopped as he came across her. Her scream made him kick into full action to come to her aid. She came besides Rainwhisker and brushed protectively around the black she-cat, "What's happening?"

Shadedflower's eyes showed remorse for the young tom, and she softly curled her tail around him. "It'll be alright, I suppose it's hard to deal with that loss. I myself lost my parents, which is why I followed my brother here." Here blue eyes looked at him for a moment longer before she removed her tail in fear. Hearing the scream and commotion sent shivers down her spine and the she-cat was no longer the soft and warm one she had been. Anxiety pulsed through her as loud noises penetrated her skull, sending her ears into a piercing ringing. WIthout a word she ran off to the warrior's den to escape it all and find a quieter place; one in which she could relax.

--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

June 12, 2018 at 4:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Panthergaze didn't hear Eden in the throes of battle.  When Panthergaze slammed her into the ground, Juniperspring's breath was knocked straight out of her and she lay stunned, open for another attack.  Panthergaze struggled to her feet and saw Eden, "Get Risingstar!"

--

June 12, 2018 at 8:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.