Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EarthClan > EarthClan Camp

Brokenfang

Lionkit came back revealing his large arsenal of mudballs " Commence the great mud war!" he yelled before flinging the mudballs at the other kits

--
You do your duties because you have to. I do my duties because I want to - Brokenfang to Dawnwhisker
April 24, 2018 at 12:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Sparkpaw had to bite back a yelp of surprise when the tom stopped in front of him. He glanced back at the patrol but he couldn't look weak now. But it was obvious that he was no match for him. His claws unsheathed and he lowered himself a bit. Anat growled, glancing over to Alaric and Brokenfang. "Tell your warriors to stand down, Glasswind, and we'll take him peacefully."

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

April 24, 2018 at 12:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

♡GhostlyBunnie♡ Lav

Gentlekit kit just sat there taking the abuse, tears pooled up in his little eyes and he buried his head in his paws. He hated this! he just wanted to disappear, his life was a wreck and he was sick of being tormented by lionkit. 

Fightingkit had enougjt, like the big sister she was, she charged at Lionkit, bowling into him and bit his hindleg, hard, "LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE!!!" She snarled ferociously. She was seething in rage and was already quite large as she was almost an apprentice, and was over weight.

--

Thank you, KING-SIZED, GAME-WINNING HOMERUN!!

April 24, 2018 at 12:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Brokenfang

" Ow! Get off me baby hippo!" he snarled as he attempted to defend himself from the bigger kit. He clawed at her nose and eyes, trying to get her off him " How are you this fat anyway, what have you been eating?!"

--
You do your duties because you have to. I do my duties because I want to - Brokenfang to Dawnwhisker
April 24, 2018 at 1:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

♡GhostlyBunnie♡ Lav

Fightin kit wasn't bothered by his claws, they felt like little thorns pricking her face. She pressed him to the ground, her paw on his chest and her claws sinking into his chest. "You made my brother cru, that is unforgivable you rat." she hissed. 

--

April 24, 2018 at 1:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Brokenfang

" Your brother does nothing but cry. That's literally all he does!" Lionkit snarled as he continued to put up his pitiful defense. He would not call for help and make so much as a whimper. He wouldn't show weakness to anyone, especially someone who was all brawn and no brain like Fightingkit " it's not my fault he has no spine whatsoever!" ( Look on the bright side, he warned them he was going to do it this time)

--
April 24, 2018 at 1:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

♡GhostlyBunnie♡ Lav
Fightingkit snarled adding more pressure, aiming to crack his rib. But before she could to much damage with her weigh she was pulled off the kit. Fighting snarled and began squirming until she saw it was her older sister, "Midnight let me go! He needs to pay!"/// Midnight scowled, "Absolutly not! You do not attack clanmates!" She scolded. She looked at Lionkit. He seemed fine, "Tacere!" Midnight called for the medicine cat who came hurrying over quickly. ///cWhat happened here?". She asked, glad she had brough cobwebs with her so she could patch this up.
--

April 24, 2018 at 1:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Brokenfang

Lionkit stiffly stood up and just stared at everyone in front of him before letting out a crazed yowl and launched himself at Fightingkit, intent on continuing the fight. Why? Simple. He was a lunatic

--
April 24, 2018 at 1:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

♡GhostlyBunnie♡ Lav
Midnight Dropped Fighting and looked down in horror. /// Fighting stumbled a bit and felt Lionkit's thorn like claws prick her pelt and she snarled using her paw to close the already short distance of Lionkit' s head and the ground. She planned on slamming his head on the ground to give him an ear splitting headache.
--

April 24, 2018 at 1:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Brokenfang

Lionkit's head smacked on the ground. His head jerked back, a trickle of blood raced down his head. A normal cat would just accept the fact he got beat up but Lionkit just threw himself at Fightingkit again

--
April 24, 2018 at 1:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

♡GhostlyBunnie♡ Lav

Fightingkit scowled and when he latched onto her she rolled over into her back, squishing him under her weight. "Don't fight those better than you, you brat!"

--

April 24, 2018 at 1:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Brokenfang

" I'm not!" Lionkit was about to get out. " Get...off me tub of lard" He choked out. 

--
April 24, 2018 at 2:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

♡GhostlyBunnie♡ Lav

Fightingkit didn't move, intact when she did move it was to move over to squish him more, "Give up." she snarled her eyes glaring at him. 

Midnight didn't know what to do, she looked around, where were her fathers? they could stop this, couldn't they?

Tacere tried shoving Fightingkit off of Lionkit, but she was quite small and could hardly budge the large kit. "Midnight, stop standing there and help me!"

--

April 24, 2018 at 2:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Brokenfang

Lionkit was unable to say anything due to him being squished. Brokenfang walked over to Fightingkit and threw her off Lionkit " enough. You're nearly an apprentice Fightingkit. I'll be speaking to-" Lionkit was able to interrupt after he had got his breath back " Fightingkit! Kiss my behind, you should know this by now, I'm indestructible!  I thought the point of a fight was to make your opponent hurt. You can't get the job done can you? Which is funny considering you're fighting for your brother. No matter how many times you knock me down I'll just get back up so get back here and try again!"

--
April 24, 2018 at 2:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Brokenfang

( After ten) Lionkit lunged at Fightingkit but Brokenfang caught him by the scruff " Tacre, I'll be putting this one in your den until he can calm down" Brokenfang as Lionkit struggled " this isn't over! We'll settle this first chance we get Fightingkit!" he yelled as he was carried off. Truth be told he hurt all over and it hurt to talk from being squished but Lionkit wouldn't admit that

--
April 24, 2018 at 2:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

♡GhostlyBunnie♡ Lav

Fightingkit lowered her head and looked at the ground and snarled at Lionkit when he continued to taunt her. She was getting furious. 

Midnight put her paw in between the two kits, "That's enough! Fighting, go back over to Spark and Altos, they will deal with you in a moment. And you! Stop pestering others!! It's annoying!" The apprentice snapped. 

Fighting nodded dandy turned away from the group and slunk over to her father's.

Tacere began patching Lionkit up.

--

April 24, 2018 at 2:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Brokenfang

Lionkit growled and swatted the herbs away " round two! let's go!" he yowled trying to get passed Tacere " only this time I'm bringing an equalizer. Do you have a sharp stick somewhere?"

--
April 24, 2018 at 2:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

♡GhostlyBunnie♡ Lav

Tacere rolled her eyes and put her paw down and pinned the kit's tail to the ground, "Stop it Lion, let it go." She said softly 

Midnight rolled her eyes, "Broken fang, Tacere, I leave that rascal to you." She said and walked over to her family

--

April 24, 2018 at 2:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Brokenfang

" Oh gee your highness how kind of you" Brokenfang remarked rolling his eyes. Lionkit hissed " I can't let it go! If I let this one go the entire den will want a piece of me. It's already me versus all of them and if I don't do something, there's no telling what they'll do! Let me go Tacere! I need to finish it!"

--
April 24, 2018 at 2:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

♡GhostlyBunnie♡ Lav

Tacere shook her head, "Maybe another day, just not right now, okay? Now let me patch you up so that your wounds don't get infected." She said softly. 

Midnight flicked her tail as a sign of disrespect to the tom, he was just like that rambunctious kit.

--

April 24, 2018 at 3:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.