Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EarthClan > EarthClan Camp

River

Glasswind, as the commotion of the Reign situation had progressed, had taken a moment to assess the situation from afar - there would be no use in bursting in without information to adequately deal with the issue. The foreigner was in good hands, for now - Glasswind could speak with him later. Turning away from where he had regarded the medicine den, Glasswind's sights settled on Wolfeyes, as the tom recalled watching the warrior bring Reign into the camp. On swift paws, Glasswind approached Wolfeyes.

"You were involved in..." Glasswind gestured loosely to the depths of the medicine den, where Reign lay, "That situation, yes? What happened? You left with Risingsun - was he involved as well?"

--

*He/him*

April 23, 2018 at 10:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

Wolfeyes felt his stomach sink when the deputy approached him. How did he keep getting drawn into the thick of things...? Despite his thoughts, he nodded his head quickly, wide eyes darting towards the entrance of the camp. "We ran into him at the border, sir. He was badly injured and a SunClanner was trying to kill him. Risingsun swam through the river and pulled him onto our side of the border. He said he'd protect any cat seeking shelter in EarthClan territory, and the SunClanner left. He then ordered me back here with... well him and her," He angled his head towards Blaze. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 23, 2018 at 11:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

"And who are 'him and her', Wolfeyes? Do we know?" Glasswind inquired, his green gaze flickering to Blaze for a few seconds at Wolfeyes' gesture, before returning to the seemingly rather uncomfortable warrior before him.

--

*He/him*

April 23, 2018 at 11:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Anat padded through the entrance to Earthclan's camp, her pelt itching just from the sight and smell of all the water. She was a true dry-paw through and through. As the rest of her patrol filed in behind her, the Sunclan deputy's pale eyes narrowed as she looked around camp. "Risingstar!" The raspy voice was propelled through the camp by her anger.

Sparkpaw padded in after his deputy, trying to look as big as possible to hide the fact that he was nearly shaking. From nervousness or excitement was yet to be determined. It wasnt' hard for him, though, because he had inherited Omnivoid's broad shoulders and large frame. And the extra fur around his neckline added a little extra flare. His deep, almost red, amber eyes looked around the camp as his lips almost curled in disgust. How did they live like this? He enjoyed sleeping out under the stars. The constant rushing water and cramped dens weren't unbearable to these cats?

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

April 23, 2018 at 11:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

The lykoi gave a quick shake of his head. He didn't know the names of either of the former SunClanners. "But.. .well she can probably answer that for you." He once again nodded towards Blaze, conscious, unharmed. Loyal to the end. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 23, 2018 at 11:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Glasswind gave a nod, glancing to Blaze again, and looking back to Wolfeyes, "I-"

The deputy was interrupted by Anat's entrance, and subsequent call for Risingstar. Glasswind's lime green eyes fell shut in a moment of thought as he inhaled, silently cursing the wonderful timing of the situation. After a brief second, Glasswind turned to the SunClanner and her patrol, his chartreuse eyes opening as he did so.

"Risingstar is... Unavailable at the moment. Whatever you have to say, you can say it to me."

--

*He/him*

April 23, 2018 at 11:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Anat looked to Glasswind and lashed her tail. "Are you the deputy?" She demanded before shaking her head. "No matter. I'm sure you're aware that you are harboring a Sunclan warrior. Or..a former Sunclan warrior. Long May He Reign. He has fatally injured a fellow clanmate and is to be returned to Sunclan and tried for his actions." She informed the tom, her voice hinting at the unspoken threat of a battle should he refuse.

--

April 23, 2018 at 11:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dapple
Dune stood near the back of the SunClan patrol. He wasnÂ?t sure he really fit in, he wasnÂ?t yet a part of SunClan, and he certainly didnÂ?t belong to this other clan. He felt his fur prickle, he was anxious, more than he thought he would be, nervous. It wasnÂ?t like him, the usually smooth talking and confident Tom felt so out of place here though. But perhaps being a part of this patrol would help get him in better standings and improve his odds at getting accepted into SunClan when they returned.
--

"As you get older you will find that the life of a warrior isn't easy, you'll loose a lot of people that you care about; to battle, to disease, or just to old age; what's important to remember though, whenever you start to feel sad or alone, is that there is no stronger family than your clan, and that is why we fight so hard and with all of our hearts to protect it." -Silobriar of SunClan

April 23, 2018 at 11:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

City of Laurels and Looking to Heaven each rose to their feet, ready to face down the patrol should violence break out between the two sides. Laurel had no love for his father. If it wouldn't put them at a weak position, he would have advocated for Reign's surrender. 

Alaric watched the interaction warily, his blue eyes narrowed and his thick tail lashing. 

--

April 23, 2018 at 11:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

"Deputy? Yes - my name is Glasswind. Risingstar has declared EarthClan territory haven grounds - anyone who sets foot in this territory is under our protection. If you have no civil intentions, I suggest you leave," Glasswind responded firmly, standing his ground but showing no intention of fighting, "You can tell Sandstar to keep a tighter grasp on his enemies in the future, if he really cares so much about their fates."

--

*He/him*

April 23, 2018 at 11:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

"Glasswind, I think you misunderstood..." Anat started slowly, her claws unsheathing. "Sunclan is not asking for this tom back. We are taking him," the marble she cat retorted as her tail flicked for Sparkpaw to retrieve the tom from the medicine cat's den. She assumed he had been housed there due to his injuries, and it wasn't hard to pinpoint which den it was specifically. It reeked of that sickly herb scent. Sparkpaw blinked rapidly. Him? He had to go get Reign? He cleared his throat and hesitantly started towards the den.

--

April 23, 2018 at 11:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

Alaric cut off the tom's progress, facing down Sparkpaw with an intimidating snarl. The bengal was a wall of muscle, and his scarred appearance implied that he was no stranger to battle. His large claws were unsheathed into the soaked dirt beneath him and the muscles in his chest were tight, ready to spring. 

--

April 24, 2018 at 12:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Brokenfang

Brokenfang snarled as he faced the Sunclan cats down. He would love to take the deputy down a few pegs. barking orders like that when she was in their camp

--
You do your duties because you have to. I do my duties because I want to - Brokenfang to Dawnwhisker
April 24, 2018 at 12:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DDcat

GallantKit tilted his head, GentleKit couldn't see well, the kit didn't like the sound of that. He looked up at his fathers as they asked his brother questions "is GentleKit going to be ok?" he asked his fathers, his voice filled with worry.

--
April 24, 2018 at 12:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

♡GhostlyBunnie♡ Lav

Gentlekit nodded, he should be okay... "I... wa... alway... like his.." he couldn't even see how others pronounced their words, how was he ever going to figure out the right way to say anything? was he just going about everything wrong? why was he like this!?

--

Thank you, KING-SIZED, GAME-WINNING HOMERUN!!

April 24, 2018 at 12:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

Eaglefrost lowered her head, an automatic response meant to defend her throat from potential attack. The she-cat ground her claws into the earth and waited for an order from Anat. They couldn't face off an entire clan of EarthClanners but... they were too far in to back down now. 

--

April 24, 2018 at 12:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DDcat

GallantKit perked up when he heard his little brother speak, the kit padded over and sat next to his brother nuzzling his face into his little brother's fur. 

--
April 24, 2018 at 12:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Brokenfang

Lionkit snuck up on Gallantkit and Gentle kit, putting worms in their fur and running off laughing

--
You do your duties because you have to. I do my duties because I want to - Brokenfang to Dawnwhisker
April 24, 2018 at 12:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DDcat

GallantKit jumped and looked down, however his scare was short lived when he heard a very familiar laugh, the kit sighed and shook the worms off. Next, the kit picked out the warms form his little brother's pelt.

--
April 24, 2018 at 12:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Blaze growled from beside Reign, not wanting to go back with the SunClan cats. Especially not with everyone's deathwish on him.

Hoofheart growled lightly as he felt the hostility, his eyes looking back and forth over the unfamiliar camp.

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 24, 2018 at 12:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.