Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > MoonClan > MoonClan Camp

L

The she-cat's cloudy eyes settled on Featherstep's form as she entered the medicine den, searching her face. The pupils stopped flicking and fixated purely on Featherstep's mouth as she greeted her and then introduced herself. A moment of utter silence followed the words, and then a gurgling breath escaped Wrinkledface's maw, a choked snort of amusement that could have easily been mistaken for pain, at least until the persian replied. "Featherstep," She echoed in a hoarse voice, amusement clear at the edges of her words. "You?" 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 19, 2018 at 12:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Juniperpaw craned her neck to stare into the medicine den, her ears pricked forward as she tried to catch a look at Wrinkledface.  She gasped as she saw her, is she dead? she wondered, then edged forward to get a better look.  Oh, no, she's breathing.

--

April 19, 2018 at 1:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm

"Yes," Stormheart agreed, taking a moment to look toward the medicine den,"But I'm sure shell work through it. Shes a strong cat, which will definitley help in a time like this," he added, glancing at Stallionstar.

--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
April 19, 2018 at 5:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Featherstep sat down and curled her feathered tail around her paws. Wrinkledface's gurgling voice set the she-cat's fur on edge but she contained herself brilliantly, ignoring the twisted question contained in Wrinkledface's two words. "I've spoken with Tempestpaw," she began, "She's going to train with us as a MoonClan apprentice so she doesn't have to be in camp all the time," she skirted the subject of her apology.

April 19, 2018 at 6:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Imatootle
Acornwhisp padded around the nursery sniffing at every nest and making sure it wasn't taken. She finally found one with a faint stale smell of a queen. She expanded the bedding so it could fit her bulky body that would only get bigger. She smiled, laid in it and rolled around to make sure her piney scent seeped into the soft moss and grass.
--
STAY TOASTY MY FREINDS
April 19, 2018 at 7:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

😼 😎 ~Ruby~😎 😼

Twilightsniff sighed and walked out of the camp to fetch some berries. Her herbs seemed to run out so fast.

--

Keep your head up, but your paws on the ground

April 19, 2018 at 7:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
Inkypaw moved to the prisoners den, curious as to what it is. She looked inside, and found another apprentice inside. ┬?Oh, hello! I┬?m Inkypaw, what┬?s your name?┬? She mewed, rather happily. Her stubbed tail wiggled quickly, and a energetic buzz came off of her.
--

April 19, 2018 at 8:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Tempestpaw looked up, startled, and hunched in on herself reflexively before she attempted to cover that up. "I'm Tempestpaw. It's- uh, it's nice to meet you, Inkypaw." The sheer energy of the other quickly soothed her, and she found herself examining Inkypaw curiously. 

"What're you doing here, no offense? Most cats don't just- wander into a prisoners den." 

--

hello luvs- hope everyone is doing aight.

April 19, 2018 at 8:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
┬?Well, I was quite curious on who was here! What can I say?┬? Inkypaw smiled, her bright, forest green eyes shimmering softly. ┬?I┬?m quite the curious one, I am. Are you not?┬?
--

April 19, 2018 at 8:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Tempestpaw shook her head, her mouth twisting wryly. "I try not to ask questions. It usually leads to trouble- for me, at least. That's not to say you shouldn't be curious; if anything, I should follow your example." The large apprentice shifted to settle down more, fluffy tail twitching. "So how are you?"

--

April 19, 2018 at 8:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

The large she-cat hadn't seemed off put by Wrinkledface's comment. While that was a shame, she continued as though she had never made the observation. The persian's rounded ears flattened at the mention of Tempestpaw. I didn't know she was taken prisoner... "Why not let her go?" The white furred deputy asked in a grunt, "she's no use to MoonClan. Your fight's with me, not the child."

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 19, 2018 at 10:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Featherstep leaned forward to lay down and tucked her paws under her stomach. "I know," she sighed, "and that's why it was offered. We can't let her go- Stallionstar wouldn't let us -but we can make her comfortable. That queen and your son escaped as well," Featherstep shushed herself when she realized she'd called Lionpaw 'your son'. "If that makes you feel more comfortable. We don't- well, I don't want you uncomfortable." she proceeded, "I'm sorry you were so injured during your escape attempt. It would've taken far fewer warriors to subdue you, but instead we all jumped at once. It was avoidable."

April 19, 2018 at 10:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Wrinkledface let out a snort of amusement, giving a soft shake of her head so that it didn't tear any of her healing scabs. "Being comfortable is currently out of the question. Stallionstar's a madman. Why your clan follows him I haven't the faintest clue. An apprentice has no fight in this, and Tigerfield's kits are not in EarthClan. An EarthClan warrior took Lionkit by mistake, but he was the only one. I'd have returned him had Stallionstar and Tigerfield not started cold blooded war with EclipseClan as well as the others."

--

April 19, 2018 at 10:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Songbreeze dropped by the nursery, a mouse held within her jaws. She dropped the prey rather unceremoniously, surveying the den and then the queens currently within it. Once her gaze settled on Acornwhisp, she flicked her tail. "You need anything, or are you comfortable? I've got some prey if you need it."

--

April 19, 2018 at 10:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Imatootle
Acornwhisp lifted her head gracefully. "Thank you," she said and slid the mouse towards her. She winced at almost every movement she made and she slowly began eating. "Thank you. I'm Acornwhisp, but I don't think I know you. May I have your name?" She sat up and dug her claws in the grass making up her bed. Everything hurt. Even her eyes hurt. She felt like she was dieing, and she probably looked it to.
--
STAY TOASTY MY FREINDS
April 19, 2018 at 10:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Frecklemask of EclipseClan, once proud and mighty, limped into MoonClan camp. Upon her pelt, dried blood caked into her fur and scratch marks marring the dusty gray she-cat's ears, back, leg, and throat. She was a sight for sore eyes- her exhaustion from the long trek was obvious with the way she so tenderly limped, her eyes half-lidded as she came to a halt against MoonClan's comfy grass. But it was short-lived- the former deputy tried to put weight on her front paw once again, where a great wound had opened on the leg, but it crunched underneath her and she hit the ground hard. She curled inwards on herself with a groan.

These MoonClan fools won't refuse to treat a passed out she-cat . . . she thought, with all their pride and arrogance . . .

Featherstep, not seeing the commotion from her location in the medicine cat den, looked startlingly angrily at Wrinkledface, "That's . . . probably very likely," she whispered, "Being honest- the other three were swept in the river. They could be all the way to the ocean by now, or possibly dead, but . . . when Lionheart and Tigerfield saw you with Lionpaw, you gave them hope that the other three might still be here. You must understand that hope." Featherstep's own guilt at being the one responsible for the missing kits' swept away into the river. She had the oppurtunity to save Pumapaw, even, but- no longer.

April 19, 2018 at 10:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

After a moment of deliberation, Songbreeze carefully seated herself next to Acornwhisp, and curled her tail neatly around her paws. "I'm Songbreeze. You look like you're an inch away from Starclan- pregnancy not treating you well?"

--

April 19, 2018 at 10:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Imatootle
"No I feel like I've been put through a tree eater." She sighed and began cleaning her dirty pelt. There was clumps of fur sticking out all over her and as she tried to smooth one out two more popped up somewhere else. Her long scar along her front right leg was exposed as she cleaned her backside.
--
STAY TOASTY MY FREINDS
April 19, 2018 at 10:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.