Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > MoonClan > MoonClan Camp

Spirit and the gang

(Just going to pretend Lionheart was here the whole time...) Lionheart hadn't participated in the violence against the Earthclan deputy, but he'd done nothing to stop it either. His normal valiant heart had scabbed over with bitterness and resentment towards Earthclan, particularly towards Wrinkledface. They'd turned his son against his own father, they'd stolen his kits, and now, they were going to pay. 

--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

April 16, 2018 at 8:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Tigerfield had been hanging back in the shadows, normally she would be excited to see her kit return but hearing the words he spoke had shattered her. A hatred boiled through her for the first time, she needed to sink her teeth into some cat's throat. Yet, being the deputy, she held herself together.  She watched on as the cats continue to tear up the Earthclan deputy. She didn't have any sympathy, this cat stole her kit and brain washed him. She padded over to Lionpaw and looked down at him. He looked like a softer version of Lionheart, " Greetings, Little One. I'm Tigerfield, deputy of Moonclan...." She held herself back from saying the last part, your mother

Orchardpool frowned, staying well away from the scene and blood. She padded up to Stormheart and rubbed her head against his. " This is terrible, how they're treating her." She whispered. Her brown eyes seeing her son as he watched with cold eyes. 

Batear saw Stallionstar cough up blood, the she-cat's heart began to beat rapidly at the sight. He was nearing the end and she would lose him. The clan would lose him....It would be a great disappointement to see. The tortishell came to her mate, wrapped her tail around him.

--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

April 16, 2018 at 9:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Leopardsplash snarled as she drug in Arcticsun roughly by the shoulder. Her prisoner was clpse to unconsious, struggling weakly as blood poured from a wound on her head. The gold and black spotted warrior dropped the snow leopard like Earthclanner uncerimoniously, her green eyes hostile. "Got another one." She hissed, kicking the wounded warrior. "Where do you want me to put her?"
--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

April 16, 2018 at 10:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Stormheart purred as his mate greeted him,"I know," he agreed, his green eyes sad,"I hate how our kits are growing up in this time." He glanced toward the leaders den,"And Stallionstar seems to want to fight every chance he gets," his couch was lowered so only Orchardpool could hear,"It isn't doing anyone good to be rushing into battle." The ginger tabby cast a glance toward his son, wondering what he was thinking. Turtlepaw was continuing to get more and more skittish as the number of battles increased. She barely felt comfortable in her own nest, where she was now, trying to block out the howls of pain from the prisoners.
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
April 16, 2018 at 12:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Laying on a particularly soft patch of grass, Leafbark took in a few soft breaths. His health had stayed rather low, and he seemed to be constantly battling coughs. His amber gaze searched camp as he smiled at his home, a humble happiness of the place he was born and raised. He felt old, despite not quite time to be an elder, and as he looked over the bundles of cats and the kittens he had raised here a certain softness cradled his gaze. But, his gaze hovered on the entrance when he saw the forms of Morningdove and her tiny daughter, with something cradled on Morningdove's back - and a gaze the tom would never forget. Using his little strength he lifted his head and his amber eyes clouded over with emotions. The cream she-cat and her daughter made their way over, an unmistakable grief in their gaze as they set the thin body of one of Leafbark's daughters in front of him. She didn't move, and her ribs were clearly seen through her thin siamese looking pelt. He looked at Morningdove, who shook her head, taking a step back, and glancing away, using her tail to cradle her daughter away from the father and his lost daughter. He gently nosed her pelt, a hope in his chest that she'd wake up. But she lay still, the only movement in her fur from the soft breeze that ran through camp. He had no words, his paw pressed delicately against her back. As he felt his throat close up with grief, anger, and tears he coughed violently, feeling as saliva mixed with the beginning droplets of blood dripped down his jaw. He didn't care. He pushed his muzzle into the thin she-cats body, sobs racking his form as he held her. She had obviously starved, and by the looks of it, it wasn't... accidental. She had... purposefully done this, and as he tried to look at her silent face he could see the pain on her face. The pain of losing a love that seemed perfect was shown in the creases of her brow, and the dried tear stains running down her face were clear. The thought made him choke up more, and he coughed a few more times as he tried to breathe in between his sobs.

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 16, 2018 at 2:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Stallionstar looked to Batear. "Don't you worry my love." He whispered, his sanity had returned once his mate was beside him. She was the only one that could truly make him happy right now along with his kits, although he was trying to avoid them all, not wanting them to catch whatever he had that was obviously going to kill him. "You shouldn't get too close Batear." He murmured softly, looking at his mate with a loving gaze.

Wolfdaze spotted Morningdove head over to Leafbark, her dull yellow eyes widened as the old she-cat began to stumble over to her mate and daughter. "W-What happened." She murmured, although as she spoke she could see that her daughter had starved to death. Oh... Bunnyhop. Tears began to fall down her cheeks as she collapsed beside her mate, burying her nose into Bunnyhop's pale brown fur. "My poor baby..." She choked, her voice trailing off as more tears streamed down her black and grey flecked cheeks.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

April 16, 2018 at 3:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Leafbark felt Wolfdaze come beside him, and he pushed into her pelt for a comforting warmth that Bunnyhop no longer gave. He cried along with her for the loss of one of their eldest daughters, and his ears were flat against his skull. "She didn't deserve this." He whispered, taking in the sweet scent of her pelt. He coughed again though, and his whole body rattled. His claws dug into the dirt as he struggled to breathe, a few gasping movements as he regained his breath, coughing more as his throat closed up from the grief and the remains of the sickness that tolled his body. Fear gripped him as he finally refocused, his body shaking from the ordeal. 

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 16, 2018 at 3:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Wolfdaze shook her head slowly as she curled her tail tightly around Leafbark. "No... she didn't deserve it..." She murmured, moving her nose back down to Bunnyhop's pelt. "I love you sweetheart." She whispered with a few more sobs before resting her head on Leafbark's shoulder. "What are we going to do?" She asked in a hushed tone, her cheeks stained with tears and her eyes still watery and red. Her ears pinned to the sides of her head. Cloverwolf and Bunnyhop were gone, they were going to be soon as well... That would just leave Stormheart and the rest of their appretice-aged kits alone.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

April 16, 2018 at 6:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse
"There's nothing... I can do." The tom whispered, coughing a few more times as he lost the strength to hold up his head, his amber gaze focusing on the dead pelt of his daughter. His body shook with another coughing fit. He let out a shuddered breath. "I... I can't do anything here anymore." He breathed, looking to Wolfdaze. He had been feeling it in the past few days. He just his it from his mate. But the emotional pain finished it, his heart was beating irregularly and the newfound blood dribbling down his chin was apparent. "Bunny and Clover are calling me." He murmured in a half dazed state as his body relaxed, his amber eyes only turning to look at Wolfdaze. "But. I'm not ready to leave you." He whispered with a wheeze, followed by a few more difficult coughs.
--

April 16, 2018 at 6:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

Lionheart stood up and walked slowly over to Tigerfield and Lionpaw. "Tigerfield, I need to talk to you." He glanced at his son, his expression a pained one. "Alone." He felt as though his son were a completely different cat than the kit he'd helped raise for such a short amount of time. Lionheart's expression darkened for a moment as he thought of how Earthclan was to blame. They'd brainwashed his son, and now they refused to tell him where his other kits were. In his mind, there was no other possible explanation than that Earthclan had them. 

Foxfang rolled one shoulder and stretched. His back had been giving him issues lately, aching at random and burning even after sitting around all day. He sighed and settled back down, glancing around for Shila subconsciously. 

--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

April 16, 2018 at 7:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Thundersong quietly entered the Moonclan camp, her expression unreadable. Her gaze drifted to Stallionstar and then to the blood and fur that splattered the center of the clearing. Quietly she made her way to Stallionstar, waiting unobtrusively for him to notoce the former Eclipseclanner who wished to join.
--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

April 16, 2018 at 7:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Shila sat on the side of camp, silently watching for any more interesting escapes or conflicts to entertain her. She twisted around to groom the fur at the base of her tail before sitting up and checking the rest of her pelt. The normal boring clan life had turned immensely interesting once the gathering patrol had returned.
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
April 16, 2018 at 7:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Tigerfield looked over at her mate as he confronted her. She hated to be torn away from her kit, but she knew it had to be important if he needed to talk to her alone. The deputy let out a sigh and followed after him, she leaned on him and let out a whine, " We've lost him... He thinks he's from Earthclan." She tensed and dug her claws into the earth, " I want to rip their throats out for what they've done to him." She growled, loathing for the first time. It was scary she had felt this way, since she didn't know how to control her anger.

Orchardpool murmured in agreement, it was a sad arrangement to have their young mind molded by such a horrible time. The air crackled with tension, and the she-cat loked up as their son approached them. "Hello dear." She whispered, licking his cheek.

Beechpaw looked at his parents, the Cornish Rex let out a little huff, " This is ridiculous." He sighed, crouching besides them.

Batear frowned and looked at her mate, her grey muzzle looking up at him, " I can worry all I want dear. You're over here coughing up a fit. Nonetheless, spitting up blood. It gives me a good reason to worry." She whispered, licking his cheek, leaning against him. 

--

April 16, 2018 at 8:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

Foxfang spotted Shila from across the camp, and he slowly rose to his feet. He made his way over to her casually, and stood in front of her. "Long time no see." He said, a small smile on his muzzle. There was so much he wanted to tell her, to ask her. "Care to go for a hunt?" It was the only excuse he could think of to get her to a more private setting.

Lionheart scowled at the ground. "He... he attacked me in the clearing." He said slowly, as if he didn't want to admit it. He turned to look at his mate, his eyes saddened. "They've brainwashed him. They've brainwashed our son!" He said, anger edging his voice. "I want to hurt them too, I want to make them pay." He growled, and his uncharacteristic anger and revengeful attitude taking over again.

--

April 16, 2018 at 8:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Tempestpaw sat by the entrance of the den, watching cautiously. Lionheart's anger was almost palpable, even from here- and there were others, too, who were so angry, that it was scary. Others didn't seem to care- and the few sympathetic that she'd seen were gone now. 

Which reminded her of the fact that she knew Wrinkledface was out of commission, and she'd just seen Arcticsun being dragged in; but she was certain there'd been others. The deputy's son and that queen, right? Perhaps she just couldn't see them from where she had been confined to, and satisfying herself with that, the apprentice settled for cleaning the wounds she'd sustained.

They were few, as the Sunclanner had not had much of a chance to land wounds, and what he had landed was weak, but it still stung, figuratively, and literally. 

--

hello luvs- hope everyone is doing aight.

April 16, 2018 at 8:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Tigerfield looked at Lionheart, her amber eyes flaming, " We'll have to wait. The tension is already thick and we don't want to make Moonclan seem like a pack of foolish rogues." She mumbled. If the clans broke out into a war, it would be then in the right mind to hurt another cat. Yet, since they were not currently in war, there was nothing they could do about it.

--

April 16, 2018 at 9:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Wrinkledface let out a quiet and pained groan as she returned to consciousness. Her face was matted with dried blood, and every inch of her body was surging with pain. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 16, 2018 at 9:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Featherstep approached Tempestpaw, her gray-and-white tail gracefully suspended as she walked. Her face was one of impassable devotion as she leaned down and gave the small apprentice a sniff. The blood-scent was faint but the maine-coon knew that he'd been injured slightly.

"What's your name?" she asked politely- the only prisoner Moonclan had beef with was Wrinkledface. The others- collateral.

April 16, 2018 at 9:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Stormheart touched his muzzle to his sons ear in greeting. He glanced at Orchardpool, his eyes sorrowful,"Yes," he agreed,"But they did take our deputy's kits. Not that that is any excuse to be cruel, but, as a father, I think I can understand Tigerfield and Lionheart's thirst for revenge." He had to admit, he would probably be acting the same way if Beechpaw had been kidnapped and brainwashed.

/\/\/\

Shila glanced up at Foxfang for a moment before giving a faint smile,"Well, since it seems all the action here is over," she mewed,"I guess I could do with stretching my legs." She had no idea what Nadia would think of her spending so much time with Foxfang. But she had wanted her to get close to him. Shila had to resist getting emotionally attached to the tom, that would jeopardize their whole mission.

--
April 16, 2018 at 9:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Tempestpaw sat up straighter once Featherstep approached, watching the Moonclan warrior with no small amount of curiosity or wariness. "My name is Tempestpaw, ma'am." Featherstep's approach wasn't entirely unwelcome; the young apprentice wasn't used to constant isolation from her clan, even any clan, but it was still nerve-wracking because she had no clue what Moonclan wanted from them now. 

--

hello luvs- hope everyone is doing aight.

April 16, 2018 at 10:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.