Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > MoonClan > MoonClan Camp

L

Wrinkledface yowled as loudly as she could, attempting to draw all attention to herself as she struggled against the MoonClan warriors that had swarmed her. She closed her eyes against the blows, pain racing through her small body. It did not detract from the level of fight in the small she-cat. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 15, 2018 at 5:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Stallionstar rolled his eyes and stepped up nose to nose with Softlullaby. "You aren't going to tell me what I am and am not afraid of. Death is not something I fear, and besides, I've done enough for this clan to have sealed my place in Starclan. I broke one rule, the truce and for good reason. Now Softlullaby, if you know what's best for you, you'll be on your way." He growled, the leader was in denial but he refused to let it show, if he was going to be honest with himself, he was terrified of death.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

April 15, 2018 at 5:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Mottledmink began to swipe at the white warriors eyes, blind cats couldn't find their way through unfamiliar territory. Her claws connected on the she-cats cheek and she swiped all the way across. Satisfaction filled her a blood splattered over her paws. Wouldn't Earthclan be mad if they found out about this?
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
April 15, 2018 at 5:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Softlullaby looked up at Stallionstar, "Are you really trying to banish me?" she asked with impudence, "From the clan I was born into? To the clan I've gifted with my knowledge? The clan I've kitted into?" she said, though her voice was beginning to falter. If she was exiled, she had no clue where she would go. But the she-cat would inevitably fight for what she believed in. He ordered so many patrols to find Tigerfield's kits, yet not one to find Meadowpaw and Pricklepaw. I wonder if he even cares for us?

April 15, 2018 at 5:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Stallionstar smirked. "I never said I was banishing you. I said that it would be best for you to be on your way. Meaning get the **** away from me." He meowed, pausing some as he spoke before turning his head around and beginning to cough once again, blood fell to the ground and some remained at the corner of his mouth as he looked back to Softlullaby with a grin.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

April 15, 2018 at 5:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Wrinkledface's agonizing yowls quickly became real as claws dug through her skin over and over again. She had stopped struggling seconds ago, but the attacks continued. The persian's squished face was a bloody mess at this point, a mass of wounds and scratches. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 15, 2018 at 5:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder

As the violence continued, Desertkit couldn't bear to watch anymore, turning away. His teeth grinded with an attempt to distract himself. How could someone do this to someone else? Such acts are.. Cruel... Unfair.

--

April 15, 2018 at 5:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Poplarpaw shrunk back, but she had enough of the yelling and watching the cats attack Wrinkledface. Tears fell from her cheeks as she jumped up. "STOP!" She screeched with a piercing cry. "Stop it!" She began to cry some more as she looked wildly at all of the cats, her eyes fearful and saddened, she couldn't take all of the yowling and the sight of Wrinkledface's blood. "T-There are kits around! What is wrong with all of you... You barbarians!"

--

April 15, 2018 at 6:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alienfish

Birchfox barreled into the scramble of bodies around the yowling Wrinkledface, trying to put himself between his clanmates and the foreign deputy. His mouth was tight, and his eyes almost blank, as he shouldered his large form into the gaps he could make out between claws and hurting flesh. 

--

April 15, 2018 at 6:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Featherstep withdrew, "Stop!" she yowled at the cats attacking Wrinkledface- the cat was down, pinned, out of commission. The maine-coon stood over her intensely. "Are you done resisting?" she asked with authority, still slipping into the deputy position as Tigerfield sorted through her grief.

Softlullaby breathed out in relief. "Very well," she hissed, "But remind yourself of your own faults. Come talk to me when you want StarClan's blessing!" she threatened, but didn't push her luck. She walked away, ignoring the conflict around her. This is StarClan punishing them for their transgressions. She thought as she turned to walk from camp.

April 15, 2018 at 6:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Wrinkledface could not hear Featherstep's words. There was a high pitched ringing in her ears, and her skull was pounding with pain. The white persian now appeared to be a crimson red persian, face coated in pouring blood that was also running along her neck and her chest. It was hard to see if she still had eyes beneath the mess. 

--

April 15, 2018 at 6:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alienfish

Birchfox stared down the discouraged aggressors, without malice or anger. Featherstep was dealing with Wrinkledface herself, the way she needed to be dealt with. He would ensure that she was allowed to finish.

--

April 15, 2018 at 6:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Featherstep hissed but realized Wrinkledface was indisposed. "She's done," she said resolutely to those watching. The large warrior teetered off of the persian and stepped back to stare at the blood on the dirt. "Birchfox- take her back to the medicine den. And guard her this time," she said with a small edge- she hadn't notice the lack of other prisoners but was miffed at how nobody had been assigned to guard the elite prisoner.

April 15, 2018 at 6:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alienfish

"Yes ma'am," Birchfox replied. He clasped the deputy by the shoulder, a tad less roughly than he would have if it weren't for her new injuries. Quietly, he began to steer her towards the medicine den, glancing at his more violent clanmates as he passed them.

--

April 15, 2018 at 6:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

For the second time that day, Wrinkledface was thrown into unconsciousness due to her newly sustained injuries. 

--

April 15, 2018 at 6:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alienfish

Depositing the deputy in the den, Birchfox moved to barricade the entrance with his own form. Weren't there more of them?

--

April 15, 2018 at 6:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"Softlullaby!" Silversnow hissed through gritted teeth, trying to get the other shecat's attention without bringing undue attention to herself.  Crimsonsky's eyes narrowed as she watched his sister go after her.  Oh StarClan... he thought, glancing around for Autumn-night.

--

April 16, 2018 at 12:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Softlullaby whipped around to face whoever dared hiss for her before realizing it was Silversnow. She took a deep breath out and turned from where she was intending to enter the territory. "Yes?" she said softly, realizing- or hoping -that the pretty she-cat meant her no harm. "Oh, it's you. Do you need something?"

Featherstep leaned back, sighing against highrock as she let the sting from Wrinkledface's claws fade. She had a new scratch on her shoulder and a bite on her back foot- she had half a suspicion to think that they were from her own clanmates, though. In the frenzy in which cats had leapt at Wrinkledface- nobody could be sure.

Deep breaths, she thought solemnly as she felt the life inside of her let itself be known. Indeed, her pregnancy was beginning to make itself known. Though still proportional, Featherstep was filling out in her belly. She fought the urge to claw Lionclaw for it- but in all honesty, she couldn't be mad at him for her error.

April 16, 2018 at 12:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"Just a moment to talk in private," Silversnow answered, glancing back toward the crowded center of the camp, briefly meeting Crimsonsky's gaze before tearing her own. "It won't be long."

--

April 16, 2018 at 12:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Softlullaby nodded, bringing her warm brown tail around to her paws. She edged into the ferns on the camp's periphery. "I'm not going to apologize for what I said to him," she said mightily, "He may be leader, but no cat is higher than StarClan."

April 16, 2018 at 12:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.