Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > MoonClan > MoonClan Camp

Staghoove

Dancingrain heard Wrinkledface jump up and then collapse back into the nest. "Calm down Wrinkledface." She murmured softly. Ugh, where are the medicine cats?! She stood up and padded into the herb store, sniffing around, her nose bumped into a corner of the den and touched just what she was looking for. Cobwebs. She wrapped them around her paw and hopped back out to Wrinkledface on three paws. This is the only thing I know how to use. I don't know if it'll work too well other than to stop the bleeding. It'll have to do for now though. She thought as she sniffed the Earthclan deputy and gently cleaned her wounds and around them before pressing cobwebs gently into the wounds. Once she had Wrinkledface cleaned up she looked down at the deputy, almost as if she could see her. "I'll go get Lionpaw." She mewed before hurrying out of the medicine den to where she left the tom. "Lionpaw, the medicine cats aren't around but I did what I could for Wrinkledface until they do get here. You can come see her."

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

April 15, 2018 at 4:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Softlullaby, shocked at the leader's harsh tone, recoiled before biting back twice as hard. "StarClan tells us that the gathering is a time of peace," she spat, "It doesn't matter if EarthClan decided to walk into our forests and call it their home- if the moon is full, we do not fight back! Throwing blows isn't just an act against EarthClan, but an atrocity against StarClan! Our ancestors! The old ways!" the siamese stomped her paw. "Where would we be to ignore those laws?"

Featherstep wandered into camp with a pheasant clamped in her massive jaws, but dropped it once she realized the gathering must've gone bad. She recoiled at the argument between Softlullaby and Stallionstar and suddenly felt stupid that she thought the most pressing matter would be filling tummies.

She took a breath in and realized a peculiar, marshy smell on the roof of her mouth. EarthClan?

April 15, 2018 at 4:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

As soon as Dancingrain approached him with the news, Lionpaw shot into the medicine den to be with his mother. The small scottish fold crumbled beside the she-cat, pressing into her side and burying his face in her stomach. "Are you okay, momma?" He asked, his voice muffled through the fur. 

Wrinkledface's world was still spinning, fading in and out, but she was aware of Lionpaw at her side and was aware of the need to protect him. "I'm okay, don't worry sweetheart. I'm fine."

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 15, 2018 at 4:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder

Desertkit watched the scene play out before him from the nursery, apprentice sized by now. His eyes emotionlessly scanned the clearing as the tom began to wonder about the event going on. Having no serious mother within the clan, the ideas spat back and forth about the other clans and their strict policies against them was foreign. The similar situation could both lead to how clan pride is as restrictive as a mother is to their child, it now consuming their leader. But, sadly enough, Desertkit failed to feel sympathy for either side.

--

April 15, 2018 at 4:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Stallionstar took a few steps forward. "Are you that thick-skulled Softlullaby?" He growled. "Earthclan KILLED cats. Some of which could very well have been Moonclan cats." He snarled, pinning his ears to the sides of his head and digging his claws into the dirt, he wasn't going to attack Softlullaby, he would never think of attacking a clanmate, but he did this is as a small warning.

Dancingrain followed Lionpaw into the medicine den. "Do you need any water or food Wrinkledface?" She asked with a slight tilt of her white head.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

April 15, 2018 at 4:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"I need to get out of here before that madman takes this any further," Was Wrinkledface's answer. With a huff, the little persian pushed herself to all four feet and this time managed to remain standing, though she did wobble. Her green eyes focused on Dancingrain and she turned towards the she-cat, before realizing this cat could not see her. "Did they bring anyone else here? Was anyone killed in the battle?" StarClan forgive us. She didn't make the first strike, but she had moved to defend an apprentice and that was still a violation of the law. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 15, 2018 at 4:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Dancingrain nudged Wrinkledface back some. "Sit." She ordered first. "The only other cat I could smell held a milk scent, so it was a pregnant cat." She meowed. "Listen, I already talked to Lionpaw, once you are healed enough I'll help you two out of here. The third cat will have to stay until she is released, someone else saves her or Earthclan takes her back. There's only so many cats a blind one can help." Dancingrain murmured.

--

April 15, 2018 at 4:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Softlullaby puffed out her chest, threatening in her stance. "Obviously not as thick-skulled as yourself, Stallionstar!" she mewed, "We don't know that EarthClan killed those cats! We don't even know what clan they were from!" She thought, and it panged her to realize that they could've been Pricklepaw or Meadowpaw. No they weren't, she thought, StarClan wouldn't do that to me.

"All we know was that EarthClan and SunClan were there before everyone else, already arguing before we got there! And in retribution, you apparently decided that capturing their deputy, what she believes is her son, a pregnant queen, and an apprentice was the best course of action?"

April 15, 2018 at 4:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Tempestpaw nodded hesitantly in response to Winter's question, glancing over at where she'd seen Ash of Dying Embers led to the nursery- where the other members of the patrol were, she had no clue. Ducking her head to avoid undue attention, she tried to ignore how her blood boiled at hearing the leader- Stallionstar?- call her clan a clan of murderers. That was Eclipseclan, not them, for Starclan's sake! Nothing to do about it, so she stuck close to the queen who was showing her to wherever she'd be staying. 

--

hello luvs- hope everyone is doing aight.

April 15, 2018 at 5:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Wrinkledface's ears flattened at the sound of shouting outside the medicine den. She shuffled her paws and craned her neck, peering out into the clearing of forest. Most of the cats of the clan were gathered about High Rock, and Stallionstar's attention was focused on an upstart. 

That's Ash... we'll have to grab her too. Wrinkledface thought to Dancingrain's explanation. 

"I want to thank you for helping my son, but we're going to have to take our leave now." She didn't know how long she'd survive if she stayed in the camp. Lionheart was insistent that she knew where his other kits were, but Lionpaw was the only one she had ever laid eyes upon.

Being as quiet and discrete as possible, Wrinkledface carefully picked her way from the medicine den and followed the scent of milk to the nursery. Lionpaw crept along behind her, shrinking in on himself when they were out in the unprotected clearing. 

--

April 15, 2018 at 5:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flickerwick
Winter nodded and led Tempestpaw to the area between the warriors' and leader's den, an unused fox den. "This is where you'll sleep," She meowed with a small, reassuring smile. "But I'll do my best to make it comfortable. I'll bring you moss later, and food when you need it. Alright, sweetie?"
--
A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on her own wings.
April 15, 2018 at 5:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Stallionstar hissed. "Lionpaw is Tigerfield's son and he belongs in Moonclan! And as for the rest, they can be used against that clan of murderers and kit stealers." He growled, still convinced that Earthclan had killed those cats, despite what Softlullaby had said. 

Dancingrain followed Wrinkledface and Lionpaw some before exiting the camp and sitting just outside of the entrance. If they do make it out, I can follow them from here. She thought with a soft sigh.

Rowanblossom perked her ears up as Wrinkledface and Lionpaw entered the nursery, she was still seated beside Ash of Dying Ember. "Um, hi." She mewed, she felt quite, odd to say the least being around the deputy. I wonder what she thinks of me now, I left Earthclan, and now I want to join again to be with Ash... "I assume you're here to speak with Ash?" 

--

April 15, 2018 at 5:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"I'm here to get her. We're here to leave, while Stallionstar is dealing with his own clan mates and most are still unaware of our presence..." The persian's gaze trailed slowly across Rowanblossom. Of course she recognized the she-cat as a former member of the clan, but she did not speak of it. The past was the past. "Are you coming with us?"

--

April 15, 2018 at 5:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Rowanblossom gave a small nod of her head. "Yes." She mewed simply before helping to nudge Ash gently to her paws.

--

April 15, 2018 at 5:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Ash of Dying Ember threw herself to Wrinkledface, thrilled to be among friends. She was slow-moving in her late-stage pregnancy, but it wouldn't do her much good to try and stay in the MoonClan camp. Still, she hesitated.

"Are you sure you want me to slow you down?" she whispered urgently even as she stood to follow.

Softlullaby lowered her voice, "You're a coward, Stallionstar," she said in retribution, "You're on your last life and you're afraid." The bombshell dropped from gossip Softlullaby had heard floating around the clan for moons.

April 15, 2018 at 5:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"Ash, I would not dream of leaving you here. We're all getting out together," The white persian promised Ash, looking directly into the she-cat's eyes. She was going to get as many of them out of MoonClan's camp as possible. She didn't know how far she'd make it, but she would not sacrifice their escape for her own. The EarthClan deputy was still unaware that Tempestpaw had been taken. "I want you to start towards the entrance. Rowanblossom, please keep her disguised along the edges of the camp. There should be a MoonClan warrior waiting there who will help you navigate an escape route. Lionpaw, I want you to stay by Ash and help her as much as you can. Okay?" When the young tom nodded confidently to her, she nosed him forward, "Okay, go. Go." The persian slipped out of the nursery herself, although took a more obvious route towards the entrance to serve as a potential distraction.

(Permission to maim her as severely as you'd like *to anyone*)

--

April 15, 2018 at 5:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Another cat? I wonder who... Rowanblossom thought as she nodded to Wrinkledface. "Be careful." She meowed as the Persian walked away. "Let's go, now." She meowed, offering her shoulder to move Ash as quickly as possible, making sure she was out safely along with Ash of Dying Ember and Lionpaw. She spotted Dancingrain and gave a nod as the blind cat trotted ahead. (Poof to EaC Camp?)

Stallionstar growled. "Afraid of what? Death? And why should I fear it?" He snarled, flicking his white tipped tail from side to side.

--

April 15, 2018 at 5:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Mottledmink noticed the Earthclan deputy making a beeline for the entrance and instantly sprang up. She charged at the she-cat, leaping at her with claws outstretched, ready to take her down before she reached the entrance. She had had enough of the murdering scum in the other clans. She knew she couldn't kill the deputy, but that didn't mean she couldn't stop her from ever trying to escape again.
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
April 15, 2018 at 5:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Tempestpaw dipped her head, murmuring a thanks to Winter. The queen really did not owe her this kindness, but she appreciated it. She had been just about to settle down by the entrance of the den, when she heard Softlullaby challenge Stallionstar as a coward. The blatant disrespect to a leader had the young apprentice stifling a gasp, and she twisted to watch the proceedings- and in doing so, spotted Wrinkledface walking towards the entrance. She didn't know where the others were, but she watched in mild horror and anticipation, tail twitching. 

--

hello luvs- hope everyone is doing aight.

April 15, 2018 at 5:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Featherstep leapt forward to help Mottledmink with Wrinkledface, yowling as she realized the deception. She aimed a heavy blow at her squished face.

Ash of Dying Ember struggled to move quickly as Lionpaw supported her side. She wasn't quick by any means, but was secretly thrilled when Wrinkledface was noticed first, and her and Rowanblossom were able to sneak out of camp unnoticed (EaC Camp)

Softlullaby looked at the chaos but saw it handled, turning back to Stallionstar. "You would be a fool not to!" she challenged, "You're afraid of what it holds! What's beyond the void if not StarClan, Stallionstar? I'll tell you what- darkness. That's where you are headed if you don't shape up and uphold their laws!"

April 15, 2018 at 5:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.