Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > MoonClan > MoonClan Camp

Kamira

(not anymore)

Servalbelly turned towards Brinepelt, animosity in her gaze, "And who gave you the right? All I see is a she-cat who's been deputy for moons but can't seem to pull herself into any position beginning to resemble authority," she turned towards the larger she-cat, wiry and spitting. She looked like a kitten going against a mastiff.

"I've earned my place," she bit, "everything I've done has been to be back here, with my mom, where I belong. And what do I get for it? My dad is dead, my siblings ran away, and now this entire clan seems to think I'm some sort of burden to be shouldered! All I want is justice," Servalbelly shouted, advancing towards her new opponent. She snarled, her teeth snaking out from between black lips.

"I want that *****'s eyes to be pecked out by crows, and I want MoonClan to be the ones to deliver her for judgement," she spoke of Frecklemask, the cat who had been in charge of the cruelty towards Pumapaw and Servalbelly- when she was still Whimperingpaw. And he was still Deadpaw. EclipseClan had exiled her- they realized what a danger she was, what a monster. Servalbelly didn't want to attack EclipseClan. She wanted to attack the two-faced cowards who thought they could shelter a cat from the fangs of justice.

"Prove to me you're worth following, Brinepelt," she hissed, advancing, cocky in her new moves. She despised EclispeClan for all they'd done to her, for the time away from her family they'd taken. But their ghost shaped her, and it showed in the aggression and animosity she displayed towards the siamese across from her.

--

June 6, 2018 at 10:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison

Brinepelt remained sitting soundly as Servalbelly sprouted out nonsense that served an excuse of her actions, it seemed to the deputy. At the time of the kidnapping of the leader's kits, she hadn't been updated on the situation and as a result of this, Brinepelt turned a blind eye to her expressive speech. But of all, the deputy had the knowing sense that Servalbelly was hinting a physical brawl to break out between the two of them. "I repeat, Servalbelly, obey what the authorities command you to do or expect consequences for your actions," She spoke, her voice raw and to a sharp edge, "if you so wish for a fight, then you might as well return to EclipseClan with that type of mindset. We do not condone that behavior here in MoonClan, if you hadn't known."

--
Roleplay anyone? Must you have a cup of tea before we start? Ah, very well then.
June 6, 2018 at 11:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Servalbelly stared at Brinepelt's ugliness for a second before her soul lit itself on fire. The small, wiry apprentice's frame bounced as her haunches tensed, springs ready to explode. Do what authorities command? Consequences? You can't control me without showing me what you can do first!

The rugged tan spotted she-cat choicefully ignored the comment about EclipseClan, instead tossing herself into the ring with a detonation of power. She was ready, and flung herself at Brinepelt with the full force of all her dumb youth and anger. She was sloppy, and left her blind spots open, but in the moment- her claws were outstretched, her teeth bared, and she aimed for Brinepelt's face. Get to the eyes, Servalbelly thought. 

"You have no right!" she screamed, and if anybody in MoonClan territory was unaware of the fight, they knew now.

--

June 6, 2018 at 11:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

"Servalbelly!" Tigerstar growled, her voice crackling into the air like a fresh bolt of lightning. Raw anger filled the leader at how her kit was behaving. Starting a fight with an authorative figure? Surely her daughter should recieve a high punishment. The leader's amber eyes blazed with newly found fire, but she was too late to stop the ignorant she-cat from attacking the deputy. All she could do now was wait for Brinepelt to show her strength; show she's the alpha compared to the wee omega attacking her. Servalbelly was not even half the size of the deputy, her skills weren't as sharp, surely it would be a cruel match for the newly named warrior. One day, I'm afraid, I will have to rid of my kit.... This behavior is horrendous.

The ginger tom was surprised at how quickly his sister reacted towards the deputy, throwing herself at the higher position. Frustration pulsed into his veins as he watched his sister's attack. Not only did his thick-headed sister find it alright to challenge their mother, heck their leader, but she goes ahead and attacks the second highest figure within the clan's system? Anxiety filled him as he realized such a stupid action would lead to harsh consequences. His sister could possibly be exiled and he would be left alone in such tense times, with the rest of his siblings spread through the clans.

--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

June 7, 2018 at 12:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison

Brinepelt evaded Servalbelly's sloppy attempt of a lunge with ease, her disappointment dropping even lower as the persistent she-cat refused to listen to a higher-up. This wretched clan- they have no respect for the authority figures! She took a step back, her skinny tail thumping against the camp's soil in exasperation as she was forced to watch Servalbelly make a fool out of herself. "Servalbelly, I'd advise you to stop this at once." Brinepelt hissed through gritted teeth, the strong impulse to teach her a harsh lesson was itching at her yet she restrained herself and took a verbal approach. "Take a look around you, Servalbelly. Your intentions of starting a riot is only making a disappointing image of yourself by soiling MoonClan's reputation; attacking a deputy and going against orders. Such utmost disrespect for your clanmates, it will certainly not be handled lightly."

--
Roleplay anyone? Must you have a cup of tea before we start? Ah, very well then.
June 7, 2018 at 12:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Servalbelly whipped around as she missed, wrath pricking at the tips of her black claws as her brown eyes narrowed and fixated on Brinepelt's masculine muzzle. She was vaguely aware of her mother shouting her name, and a shocked gasp from Featherstep, but that was all. Servalbelly's very existence seethed with simmering heat, and as she threw herself at Brinepelt again she feigned idiocy, like she was lunging for Brinepelt's underbelly- a predictable move. But at the last second, she plunged up to aim for Brinepelt's shoulder. She missed- miserably - when her paw slipped, and she desperately reached for anything to bite at with her pearly teeth. This was not about words- nothing Brinepelt or Tigerstar could say could calm Servalbelly. This was a lesson that could only be taught with force. EclipseClan's roots left deep marks in Servalbelly's mind and to her, respect was to be taken. But if Brinepelt won this fight? Servalbelly's behavior would be forced to conform.

Like a hole-punch, her mouth found Brinepelt's ear, and within a split second her bottom jaw cracked against her skull, leaving a perfectly round hole dripping with blood in the thin flap of skin. Servalbelly sucked in air through her teeth as the force exacted its toll, and she skidded away in the dirt, spitting out Brinepelt's blood onto the moss. She turned back, her long, thin tail lashing.

"You're one to talk," she said, spitting at Brinepelt- her saliva tilted pink, "all you do is piggyback off of my mom's appointment. She only chose you because you were the least objectionable choice," they were big words for such a little cat.

Featherstep watched the fight unfold from a while away, and the she-cat looked up worriedly at Tigerstar. She wondered why she hadn't jumped down immediately to stop the fight- and then wondered how many lives the she-cat actually had left. Worried, the gray and white tabby clambered onto the high-rock and leaned to whisper in her leader's ear, "This is going well-" she said haughtily, "do you want me to stop it?"

--

June 7, 2018 at 12:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

"This is not my place to interject."Tigerstar focused her anger filled eyes on Featherstep. The leader had to come to the conclusion, if Brinepelt ever wanted to gain respect.... her time would be now. Tigerstar never had the opportunity to do so, and she wanted more for her accessor, she wanted Brinepelt to experience the things she had missed out on. "This is the time for Brinepelt to show she deserves the appointment of deputy. I know she will make a great leader, but she has to prove it to the clanmates who believe not."

--

June 7, 2018 at 12:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Featherstep shrunk under Tigerstar's misdirected anger, the sensitive warrior retreating further into herself. She felt her mind in turmoil- Tigerstar was probably feeling inadequate as a mother. Being forced between watching her clan win with Brinepelt, or her blood win with Servalbelly. All because of vague decisions and twisted motives that made the whole situation an absolute mess. Featherstep directed these emotions at Brownkit and wondered if her son would be just as headstrong as Servalbelly was- stupidly so. Nostalgia ripped at her- she was a single mother, just like Tigerstar. Brownkit and Servalbelly had more in common than they would ever know.

She focused on the deputy aspect of Tigerstar's comment absently- she was still upset about being overlooked, but was now the time to bring it up? "Brinepelt's rather . . . stoic," Featherstep stated simply, watching the fight with concern. She hoped Forestsong had enough herbs to deal with whatever terrible outcome this fight reached.

--

June 7, 2018 at 1:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison

With a circlet of her ear absent, Brinepelt stifled her yowls of pain by biting on her lip harshly, drawing a slight trickle of blood. She wouldn't dare allow her self-image to be soiled with such a weak wound, and there through the strain of it all, she still stood. The Siamese weighed her pacifistic options of how to respond to Servalbelly's assault, but with the metallic stench reaching her senses and the constant throb ringing through her temples, it didn't stop the vengeful emotions flaring up inside her. Beady, black pinpoints met with gleaming amber ones, and in that pregnant pause, Brinepelt gunned it.

The deputy swept across the camp's ground with elegance, and dove at the dawdling Servalbelly with outstretched claws in her bout of fury. "You-!" She swung at the warrior's shoulders with such force, it left narrow but deep streaks of running blood in its tracks. Both outrage and adrenaline surged through the circuits of veins in her body, and the contact of Servalbelly against her claws only riled it further. Whilst the two rolled around in the dust in their brawl, with a swift kick to Servalbelly's legs, Brinepelt maneuvered her body to where it was pinning down the smaller she-cat. She then glowered at the she-cat, vile insults sprouting from her lips in return to hers, "Don't let your mind wonder, Servalbelly, it's too small to be outside by itself."

--
June 7, 2018 at 1:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Servalbelly went flying at Brinepelt's attack, the she-cat spitting as blood droplets misted out to land on some of the unwilling spectators. This had been a bloodless battle up until the point that Servalbelly had bitten Brinepelt's ear, but now Servalbelly's blood spilled. The she-cat screeched, attempting to wrench herself from the larger she-cat's grasp with the slipperiness of a snake. But she couldn't, and now she stared upwards at Brinepelt's amber eyes, coolness and justice staring down the underbelly of clan policy.

She now had her pinned, one of her forepaws wedged on the extra skin of Servalbelly's scruff, the other paw heavy on her small and heaving chest. Her back legs were uselessly to the side, unable to attack with ferocity at Brinepelt's underbelly.

"And just what are you going to do?" Servalbelly hissed as they stared face-to-face, "yell at me to come back inside? Please- you'll die an unnotable death with the leadership you're displaying."

--

June 7, 2018 at 2:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunken

Lovise dragged her pink tongue across her mess of a pelt, trying to straighten out the hairs that could not be straightened. She'd been thinking about going sunbathing all day, but felt weird going into the territory by herself - things were getting heated between the clans. I this a normal thing? 

Siv clumped more wet moss together with her paws and glanced over at Pomance, deciding not to disturb her. She instead padded out of the Warrior's den, deadset on finding more moss to make her nest truly heavenly. 

--

June 7, 2018 at 3:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison

In response to Servalbelly's spiteful remark, Brinepelt positioned her paws on her throat and pressed down harshly for a moment, hindering the she-cat from uttering yet another word. Scamps will receive the punishment they deserve for talking so inconsiderately. The deputy curled her lip and spoke loudly, her voice tearing through the empty silence like scissors splitting through paper, "One last time, Servalbelly, one last warning! Do you submit?"

Brownkit peered from the nursery's entrance, his heart pounding in his chest as the deafening screeches from outside resounded through the hollow walls of the nursery. It certainly did give him a good startle. "Flutteringpaw...?" His voice was on edge and he tugged at the apprentice's leg to grab her attention. "Where's Mama? What's happening out there? I-Is she okay?"

--
June 7, 2018 at 3:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunken

Siv stopped mid paw-step and shuffled backward upon seeing the fight. "What the heck?" They do this dumb duel thing here too?

--

June 7, 2018 at 3:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Servalbelly croaked as Brinepelt's weight came down on top of her, the she-cat convinced this was just a lucky fluke in her battle skill. Brinepelt wouldn't do anything, she was just a yellow-bellied coward trying to bark at a bigger dog to scare it off. The scratches in Servalbelly's sides were playful.

Instead of a verbal response, Servalbelly hocked, drawing saliva and mucus from her throat and nasal cavity, and with a bright-eyed smile, let it fly. It aimed for Brinepelt's left eye, and Servalbelly's heartbeat was like a drum as her eyes grew daringly wide.

Featherstep commented further, a gasp emanating from her chest as she waited on Brinepelt's reaction. A hush had fallen over the clearing. This was dangerous.

--

June 7, 2018 at 4:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison

Brinepelt's navy eyes flashed the undeniable emotion of immediate aggravation and with a sudden swoop of her head, her teeth snagged on the base of Servalbelly's ear. She crunched down harshly on the cartilage, and with a great tug forward, the sickening sound of flesh being ripped rung out clearly in the air.

There Brinepelt stood victorious, overtowering the sprawled out body of Servalbelly with a misshapen chunk of an ear pinched inbetween her blood-stained teeth.

--
June 7, 2018 at 5:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

Nightpaw and Duskpaw came racing into the camp, having made a full out sprint from the EarthClan border back home. Daypaw had been jostled about on the apprentice's back, but had managed to cling on with what little strength he had left. Duskpaw's black and blue fur was now painted in crimsons from Daypaw's compound fracture. The chimera looked wildly about the camp, her mouth opened but no sounds escaping. Her attention froze on Brinepelt and the bloody Servalbelly beneath her. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

June 7, 2018 at 6:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Moonstorm

(sorry reaper I wasn't online when you replied to my roleplay.)

June 7, 2018 at 7:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Juniperspring padded through the camp. She’d been quieter as of late, though she seemed to have come through the worst of her grief for Crimsonsky and her aunts. She settled down in the clearing, watching over the camp.

--

June 7, 2018 at 7:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Tigerstar's attention turned to the apprentices and alert flashed through her as she saw the mangled body of Daypaw. Her amber eyes casted a dark glare down at Brinepelt and Servalbelly, "Enough!" She growled loudly, looking to Featherstep, "Seperate them and lead Servalbelly to my den, I need to speak to her. Have someone bring Daypaw into the medicine den while I speak to her accomplishes." The leader jumped down from the high rock to address the Apprentices, her ginger pelt rippling like flames in the sun's light. "What happened?" Tigerstar demanded, her tail lashed the ground, sending up a cloud of dust. 

--

June 7, 2018 at 8:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

(Hi, Moonstorm, and welcome to the site :) Please make sure that all of your posts include some roleplaying so that we don't clog up the forum pages with OOC posts. If you ever want to have a conversation with someone you can talk to them on our OOC chat on the front page, or send them a private message.)

"Therewasanearthclanpatrolthatcrossedtheborder-!"

"LittledoewashelpingRisingstarlookaroundourside-!"

Duskpaw and Nightpaw both began to explain at the exact same time, words rambling and fast paced. They seemed to realize they were talking over each other after a few heartbeats, and Nightpaw took over with the story.

"We were on a patrol and we heard shouting down by the river. When we went to check it out Littledoe was there, leading Risingstar along the river, on our territory."

"So we confronted them, and another EarthClanner crossed the river and attacked us."

"Pumatooth showed up and told Risingstar and the other EarthClanner to leave, and they were gonna but then when he said something to Littledoe Risingstar got in front of her and said he wasn't going to let anything happen to her."

"And then the other EarthClanner told Risingstar and Littledoe to run and then he attacked Pumatooth."

"We- we ran but... we needed to get Daypaw back to the camp. He's lost so much blood."

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

June 7, 2018 at 8:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.