Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > MoonClan > MoonClan Camp

Sunken

"I think you need to calm down, stubby." The she-cat hissed, letting her temper control her, no longer able to hold back. "Show me to your leader and we won't have to speak again." 

--

June 4, 2018 at 9:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

"If you were listening to any words I was saying, you'd realize she's in a meeting. But believe me, I'd love to get rid of an intruder, be it by claw or words." Pomance growled, not holding back on her temper, she didn't have time for inconsiderate cats waltzing in on her clan's life." We won't be able to speak again if I claw out your trongue. So I suggest, you shut up and wait."

--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

June 4, 2018 at 9:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunken

A smile began to crawl onto the she-cat's face as Pomance threatened her. She snorted. "Okay, fuzz butt. I'll wait. You win. Hopefully, that'll give you some satisfaction, you obviously don't get pleasure often. Most cats of your stature usually don't."

--

June 4, 2018 at 9:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

"I don't need an intruder to tell me how I feel." Pomance rolled her eyes as she waited, her tail curling over her small paws as she intentally turned her back on the she-cat.

--

June 4, 2018 at 9:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunken

Shoot. She has a cute butt. "I wasn't telling you how to feel, baby girl." She hummed, her smile crooked, "I was making you feel."

--

June 4, 2018 at 9:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

"Just shut up, no one asked you to speak." Pomance growled not even bothering to turn towards her to talk. She didn't even want to stay beside her any longer, maybe she could ask Lovise to guard the intruder while she went to eat. Her heterochromic eyes glanced towards the newly made warrior, "Lovise, you wouldn't mind guarding her until Tigerstar is finished?"

--

June 4, 2018 at 9:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunken

"Uuh, yeah, sure, no problem." Lovise had been speechless the entire, unsure what she was watching between the two of them. 

"What a shame, I was beginning to really dig what we had going on there." The she-cat chuckled. "My name is Siv. Remember it, Stubby."

--

June 4, 2018 at 9:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Pomance grunted, ignoring whatever the cat had said as she walked away. The munchkin didn't need to waste her time on such an insignificant waste of life. And Stubby? What kind of nickname was that? She snorted to herself before taking a shrew off the top of the pile, hopefully eating would take her mind off of it.

--

June 4, 2018 at 9:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Featherstep looked up at Tigerstar, unsure of how she felt about another attack. The last attack on two EclipseClan cats had been met with three deaths- Fencerunner and Dieseltooth were murderers, sure, but they didn't have a right to kill two apprentices and an elder. It wasn't right and Featherstep's claws itched for revenge- but was MoonClan actually strong enough to do it?

She hid her doubt publicly, for Tigerstar desperately needed the support. "We will weaken them from the outside in!" she yowled in conformity, "Pick at their edges until they have no choice but to lose to our might!" she turned in a circle, stalking heavily, battle fever at her paws as she looked up at their leader. It seemed more cats were separating themselves from their leader and poor Brinepelt- as much as Featherstep hated her - would soon inherit the leadership. It wasn't an attitude MoonClan could afford to inherit.

"All hail Tigerstar, leading us all to victory!" she cried, hoping yowls would resound behind her.

Servalpaw watched her mother and Featherstep for a disgusting instant before turning to Pumapaw, blinking slowly as his words penetrated her thick and angry skull.

"Oh, are we going back that far, Pumapaw?" she hissed at him under her breath, "Need I remind you that you were the reason we couldn't run away in the first place. Passed out- that's right. If me and Tigerpaw hadn't been so preoccupied with not leaving you behind? We might've had a fighting chance to get out of there. Now look at us. We've both got a thousand scars," she bit, looking at her brother with disgust, "But you want to play semantics?"

Bardpaw sat outside of the medicine cat den, her throat healing from her encounter with the strange cat in the territory. Clericpaw had helped her greatly and she watched Tigerstar's meeting with great intimidation- would she ever be able to do that again?

She sighed, but nodded as Featherstep began to rally. Her throat was too fragile to speak.

--

June 4, 2018 at 10:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spark

Although one with normal intelligence wouldn't understand Softlullably's words, but Forestsong wasn't no ordinary character and when it came to figuring out things, she aced that subject completely. Under her sour personality, her intelligence was one to admire and her brain almost connected all the dots. "What... found them? You didn't.. lay with them did you? I didn't ask you to do that!" Her first reaction was anger. She loved her mother dearly, but what good would it do for more of those little abominations to be running around the most sarced clan? 

"Our family already has enough problems, are you even sure that this won't make it worse?" For once in her life Forestsong was generally worried. She was worried mostly on how her siblings would react. They were all a bit twisted in their own way.

June 4, 2018 at 10:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Softlullaby nodded before remembering who she was talking to. "Yes, I did," she said with a warning tone, belaying her infernal mistake to Forestsong. She sighed, the soft wind of her breath ruffling the fur of Forestsong's delicate ear.

"Our family . . . is just growing, that's all," she said, "in a few moons, me and you will go into the territory- you'll get lost, I'll go out and try and find you. Both of us will come back, and MoonClan will rejoice that the birth went well and that the many new kits are healthy. Nobody will question it- you'll have time to spend with your many brothers and sisters." she let her collapsing lungs take a breath, and her shaking communicated her unsurity of her actions. Would Forestsong forgive her for this? This act of insane love?

--

June 4, 2018 at 11:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spark

Forestsong was scared, she honestly was scared for the first time in her life. So much could go wrong if anyone found out about all this. She was afraid of being driven out of her home and was scared that now for her mistake she would be sent to the Dark Forest to rot with the others that defiled the warrior code. "I'm sorry. I'm not mad. I'm just scared. So much can go wrong and I don't want to pull you along because of my mistake. I dont think I will want to be around them much. It'll be better that way."

June 5, 2018 at 1:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed
√??I was the one injured because of your dumb actions! Hell, Serval, I almost died for you! And all you can do is blame me for your problems? What a sister you are, I can√??t believe I√??m related to such a snake!√?? Pumatooth growled, his ginger coat fluffing up due to his anger towards the she-cat. √??Maybe you should go back to Eclipseclan and complain to them about your life, because believe me, No one here wants to hear it.√??
--

June 5, 2018 at 4:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Moonstorm

Moonstorm walks into the Moonclan camp, hoping to not be noticed by any warriors. Though she's a part of this clan, she still feels like an outsider. She walks to a bush, and sits at its feet. She doesn't need an explaination she knows whats the matter, she has no cat to talk to, a loner amongst the crowd. Her life has been small, and unneventful, but she can feel it will only fall downhill from there.

June 5, 2018 at 8:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Reaper
Blackdawn sat alone by himself hoping none of the other warriors would notice him. He never liked crowds or drama for that matter. He was the type of cat who liked to talk to one or two cats at a time but it seemed like cats were talking in large groups right now. His eyes flickered around camp before settling on a cat who was sitting alone near a bush. Blackdawn got up and made his way towards the she-cat who was the only cat he knew who wasn't talking to another cat at the moment "Hello I'm blackdawn," he introduced himself "And your Moonleaf? Moondrop?" he said trying to remember this cat's name.
--

"The world's not perfect, but it's there for us trying the best it can. That's what makes it so damn beautiful," ~ Unknown

June 5, 2018 at 9:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Softlullaby touched noses with her daughter, "You should be around them-" she said, "They'll still be your brothers and sisters, after all. You don't need to ignore them- when they're here. We'll get through this, Forestsong, we will. You aren't pulling me along either- I-I've missed being a queen. My babies are all warriors now- its time I contribute again. This is just my way. My calling. I'm a mother, I'll do whatever I have to to help my children," she licked Forestsong's forehead before backing off. "They will be beautiful kits."

Servalbelly hissed, "Are we going to sit here and argue," she stomped, "or are we going to solve the real problem- EclipseClan is the clan that kidnapped us, Pumatooth. And EarthClan is the one who let that ***** Frecklemask hide from MoonClan justice. I wanted her put to death for what she did to us. I still want her pelt to line my nest. She is the one who took our kithoods from us, Pumatooth, not me. Don't ever say that again," she said, her tail lashing.

She looked to Tigerstar, "Are we going to attack EarthClan?" she challenged.

--

June 5, 2018 at 11:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunken

Siv had officially become a member and had begun to gather moss to make her nest in the Warrior's den. 

--

June 6, 2018 at 1:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Pomance was sleeping in her nest, her body curled around the warm moss, keeping the chilly air from reaching beneath her pelt.

--

June 6, 2018 at 1:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

(Hey there Moonstorm! Please keep your roleplaying to third person past tense! Thank you!)

The wind blew over the wooded camp, creating soft whistles among the leaves.

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

June 6, 2018 at 8:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison

(this forum is like dead) The loud bickering coming from both Servalbelly and Pumatooth began to arise the attention of cats surrounding them, including herself. Brinepelt flicked her ear in annoyance, finding that nobody had the audacity to intervene the two arguing siblings in order to give Tigerstar a chance to further explain their plan. The Siamese turned, her navy eyes gleaming down at the tan she-cat with harsh displeasure, "Such disrespectful behavior, Servalbelly, I expected more of you. You may be the leader's daughter, but you are just a warrior. Obey her commands or I'll ensure you go back to the apprentice's den until you've learned how to respect her."

--
Roleplay anyone? Must you have a cup of tea before we start? Ah, very well then.
June 6, 2018 at 9:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.