Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > MoonClan > MoonClan Camp

L
Administrator

Duskpaw and Nightpaw carried Crimsonsky's body into the camp. It was not a pretty sight. Having been dragged along the river the corpse was bloated with water, soaked to the bone, with flesh and skin torn from the jagged impact. It wasn't exactly a sight that the kits should be looking at, but they had their orders. Duskpaw gently settled the body down near the center of the camp and retreated from the body.

Nightpaw and Daypaw stuck by the side of the she-cat. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

May 31, 2018 at 12:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

"I can't believe Tigerstar hasn't done anything about this... they were murdered in cold blood," Nightpaw growled under his breath as he looked at the bodies they had just laid out in the camp. "There's a war going on and we're just sitting back not do anything... we should do something."

"We can't do anything, we're not in charge."

"It's just stupid we... we can't keep letting the other clans get away with attacking us like this. We should attack EarthClan, make a statement," Nightpaw grumbled under his breath.

"EarthClan didn't do it, stupid. We're not enemies with them," Duskpaw returned harshly. 

"Hey, feather head, we're in the middle of a war. We're enemies with everyone. EarthClan's the one that took Frecklemask, and they hid the bodies at the Gathering. Plus they're all weak, fluffy, fish eaters. They'd be the easiest to hit..." 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

May 31, 2018 at 3:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Tigerstar had been pondering this moment for the past few hours, she had been fed up with the Eclipseclanners and she wouldn't hesitate now. The amber leader narrowed her gaze before leaping onto the high rock and calling the summons, " All cats old enough to catch their own fresh kill, gathering beneath the high rock for a clan meeting." The tension had finally gotten to the clans and was reaching the climax, something had to be done. She had discussed this moment with Brinepelt and they agreed to it. Her amber eyes swept across camp as she waited for the cats of her clan to gather.

Pumapaw wandered out of the apprentice den hearing Duskpaw and Nightpaw making comments towards the impending war. The ginger tom padded up to them to join their conversation. "It's about time we do something." He grumbled looking towards the high rock where his mother stood.  He and his siblings were kept in a dangerous environment, tortured, and nothing was done until now. It bothered him that Eclipseclan could get away with such a thing.

--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

May 31, 2018 at 3:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

Nightpaw's ears perked and he looked towards Tigerstar. He acknowledged Pumapaw's presence with a little wave of his tail. "Huh... well maybe she's about to do something. MoonClan was once a great clan, ya know? I've heard stories. Anyone ever tried to mess with them, then the MoonClan warriors would rise up and crush them like bugs. I heard they never used to lose battles. We could be like that again. We should be like that again."

--

May 31, 2018 at 3:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Servalpaw joined her brother near Nightpaw, Duskpaw, and Daypaw, the spotted apprentice's yellow eyes staring up with apathy at her mother. What was she planning? Servalpaw hoped an attack- her encounter with Risingstar had left her in a bad mood. That she-cat had nerve, walking on MoonClan land. Risingstar could have his affairs on his own territory.

She turned to Nightpaw, her ears forward as she listened. Where was this bloodthirst when the four of them had been pulling bodies from waterlogged rocks? "I agree," the leader's daughter said, pulling up. Her voice was just quiet enough not to rise above the apprentice's earshot. "Vermilionpaw and Summerpaw were killed because my mom wanted to be diplomatic about getting you back," she said to Pumapaw, rubbing up against him with affection. StarClan, she had missed him, but only time would show if he had the same scars in her psyche that Servalpaw did.

"If she hadn't been so la-de-da and wouldn't be afraid to show claws, we might've been able to avoid leaving you there so long," she hoped to hit Pumapaw where it hurt to ignite him against Tigerstar. The apprentice loved her mother and hated talking against her, but- she had grown up in EclipseClan, after all.

--

May 31, 2018 at 10:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

(Good job. Here's your cookie) 

"So we shouldn't sit here and listen to her just talk anymore..." Nightpaw responded in a low growl, his tail lashing and his sharpened claws driving into the earth. "We should get up and do something. We should get a little group together and just and just... go in and attack someone and prove that we mean business. SunClan or EarthClan would both be easy targets, especially for MoonClanners."

"I don't know about that..." Daypaw said hesitantly, his ears flattening against his skull. "Usually when you want to attack another camp... the leader will send most of the warriors. With just a small group we'd get slaughtered."

"No, because we have the element of surprise. We'll move in quick and win a victory for MoonClan," Nightpaw disagreed. 

--

May 31, 2018 at 10:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

(Better be mint chocolate chip :| )

Servalpaw looked to Nightpaw, turning from Pumapaw to stand next to the other tom. She was the first to admit she'd been wrong about him- if his bloodlust led him to these startling conclusions about MoonClan's might, then he belonged here more than any other worthless nobody. She looked to Daypaw, more aggravated with the she-cat's weak-willed logic.

"Surprise and intensity," Servalpaw added, "You think EarthClan has as much passion for revenge as we do? they haven't been wronged by anybody. All they do is sit there and pretend to not care about pasts or the warrior code. Plus we have StarClan on our side.

Softlullaby raised her head as she entered camp, her shame and self-pity at what she had just done evident on her face as she slunk in and made a beeline for the medicine cat den, looking for her daughter Forestsong.

Featherstep observed Tigerstar with a furrowed brow and proud smile, too wrapped up in the leader's words to notice much else about what was going on around her.

--

June 3, 2018 at 3:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
Flutteringpaw sat in camp, stumped. Nothing seemed to interest her, and most tasks were too hard to do with her little...well, that wasnÂ?t important. She mostly preferred being around kittens, as they didnÂ?t mind her twitching. They thought it was cool, which made her happy. She smiled, and made her way to the nursery.
--

June 4, 2018 at 1:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison

Brownkit fiddled boredly with a scrap of wiltered moss, his stumpy tail thumping against the nursery floor in exasperation. Featherstep had yet to return to him and in other kits' minds, the ideal image of playing was certainly not with a kit half their size. The sound of pawsteps approaching the entrance had piqued his interest, and he perked his head up from his hunched posture. "Flutteringpaw!" Brownkit mewed excitedly, his face lightening up at the sight of the perky apprentice.

--
Roleplay anyone? Must you have a cup of tea before we start? Ah, very well then.
June 4, 2018 at 2:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spark

Forestsong was facing quite the dilemma. How... could I be so stupid and do such an unforigiving thing! Starclan will surely be upset. What do I do with these leeches growing inside of me? Everytime her stomach moved she felt the emotion of disgust and anger swell in her heart. How could she defile the warrior code that her ancestors had bestowed upon the clans? The rules that shaped her life and so many cats before her?

"I don't even deserve to call myself a medicine cat. I have done the unthinkable. What will happen now? I can't hide them forever." Her voice was quiet, with an unmistakable emotion of fear. Her ears perked when she felt the comforting, stong scent that was her mother's. "Momma?" Maybe... she could help me.

June 4, 2018 at 2:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Softlullaby rubbed up against her daughter, her minty scent filling the den quickly as it covered the even sharper scent of herbs. Softlullaby had barely groomed the scent of the EarthClan toms from her pelt before she'd come into MoonClan's camp. Leaf-bare's grip was upon them, and Softlullaby had also done the unthinkable in an attempt to hide the unthinkable.

The siamese touched her cold nose to her daughter, "I'm here," she said, casting a sidelong glance to anybody that might be watching. Her heart twisted, a sniffly forming. More kits. "I-I went out and found them- everything's fine now," she said, knwoing full well she hadn't told her daughter her whole plan. Now was the time though, and Softlullaby caressed her daughter's lilac cheek with her creamy tail-tip, looking at the soft blue eyes.

"Nobody will ever know," she said, hoping her daughter was smart enough to connect the pieces without a further word being explained. It was unlikely though.

--

June 4, 2018 at 2:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Rip a late post again....))

Tigerstar looked down at the apprentices, two of them her kits, anger pulsed through her before she spoke. "It is time Moonclan struck back, we are the greatest clan, and letting the others...Especially Eclipseclan, step all over us is unacceptable. " Her amber eyes narrowed and they showed the signs of youth in the old leader's eyes, "Brinepelt and I have come together with a strategy. We will, in time, have a full invasion against Eclipseclan. Yet, to make them suffer longer, we will attack each of their patrols that we come across. Not only will this show them we will not tolerate their inconsiderance, it will weaken them for when we lead an ambush later." A grin grew on her face as adrenaline surged through her.

Pumapaw growled at Servalpaw, "You coward," he attacked her with his words. Growing up in Eclipseclan, the tom had a hardened shell and wasn't as friendly as he was before. The ginger tom's amber eyes glared into her, "We wouldn't have been in this situation if you hadn't hadn't come up with the idiotic idea to go and find Lionpaw in the first place. If you want to blame anyone for your problems, blame yourself." His words were meant to sting, and he hoped it did. The tom loved his sister, but hated her for leaving him. He hated her for blaming everything on him, after all, he almost died for her; and all she could do was place her problems on his shoulders and their mother?

--

June 4, 2018 at 5:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunken

Lovise had remained crouched along the sidelines of the camp, her tail curled around her body as she watched the clan. They'd accepted her, she was a warrior, but she still questioned if this was what she really wanted. She was the type who could suddenly catch a whiff of sweet berries and change her mind in that very instance. But she felt safe here, or safer than she had been, and that was a perfect reason in her eyes to stay.

Her hair rose steadily as she heard a beckoning hiss behind her. The voice was of a she-cats but had a masculine tinge to it that made her question their gender. She slowly turned around to see an androgynous she-cat standing amongst the foliage, her pale eyes narrowed and trained on Lovise.

"Uh … hi?" Lovise whispered, feeling it too loud to go any higher in volume.

"You have a different scent from the others." The she-cat rumbled, her gaze unmoving.

"Are you not from this clan?" Lovise furrowed her brow in worry, feeling a knot in her stomach form.

"No. Do you know if there's a chick by the name of-?"

"I don't know anyone." Lovise interrupted, rising to her feet. "If you want to join, stop hiding. If you're here as an intruder, well, as a Warrior I have to … remove you."

"Fine. Fine. I'll join, then." The she-cat stepped out from the greenery, her pelt a nice cream.

--

June 4, 2018 at 6:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

A calico munchkin raised her ears at the sounds of rustling brush, her heterochromic eyes narrowed as she saw an unfamiliar pelt emerge rom the green foliage. Walking over, her legs stumbling as she made her way over. "Lovise, greetings." She murmured, voice monotone as she greeted the she-cat. Her attention then turned towards the pale she-cat and she scanned her, determining her gender despite her appearance. 

"May I ask, what you are doing here...Intruder?"

--

June 4, 2018 at 6:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunken

Lovise stepped back, letting the short she-cat take the lead. 

"I'm wanting to join. I don't want to cause any trouble." The new she-cat replied bluntly, frowning down at the munchkin. 

--

June 4, 2018 at 6:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Moonstorm

(I kinda wanna rp, but I don't really know what's going on.)

June 4, 2018 at 7:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Moonstorm

(what can I do to be a part of this rp?)

June 4, 2018 at 7:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

(Hello Moon! Welcome to Moonclan :) If you want to get to know what is happening please read the plot planning forums :) You don't really need to do any specific, just roleplay your character/s and someone will join you soon. Please, when you post, add some lines of roleplay and you are only able to "double post" if no one replies to you after 10 mins. )

Rosebrair laid in camp, her ginger coat soaking in the remaining sun as she relaxed.

Edit))

Pomance looked at the bigger she-cat as she looked like she was trying to intimidate the smaller cat. Her eyes narrowed again and Pomance showed that she wasn't easy to intimidate with a growl. "Intruders are rarely accepted at a time of tenseness. You would need to speak with the leader, Tigerstar, after she finishes her meeting." Her calico pelt laid still as she glared up at the new she-cat.

--

June 4, 2018 at 7:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunken

The she-cat bit her lip and looked down, trying to hold back an insult before returning her gaze, reluctantly, to Pomance. "I'm not an intruder, kid. I'm wanting to join. I don't mind trying one of your neighboring clans if you refuse to accept me. No problem. I'm gone. But here I am. Do you want a new member or not?"

--

June 4, 2018 at 7:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

"It's not for me to decide, and as far as I'm concerned you are an intruder. You will remain one until you are accepted into the clan." Pomance's snarled, showing her teeth to the she-cat, her eyes sending cold glared towards the cat in front of her, "Watch who you call kid, intruder, I'll tell you one thing, I am far from a kid. Compared to me, you are a youth."

--

June 4, 2018 at 8:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.