Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > MoonClan > MoonClan Camp

Kamira

Bardpaw shrunk under her brother's harsh words. Would their relationship always be like this? "This is camp. It's supposed to be okay to let your guard down here. I shouldn't always have to be on guard for my siblings. Where have you been anyway? I haven't seen you, Fighterpaw, or Roguepaw all day," she said, more concerned than anything. It was entirely possible that she had just missed her siblings, but her unhappiness still showed. Growing up was not kind to Bardpaw.

--

May 29, 2018 at 6:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Tigerstar let out a growl as she heard Softlullaby was taking her position, accepting cats on Her behalf? Once Tigerstar sees that fat tard of a cat, she would organize a time to speak with her. The scottish fold looked back towards Featherstep with a huff, "Thank you." She whispered, "I'm glad I'm back too."

--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

May 29, 2018 at 6:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

(tard oml. Red I'm deceased)

Featherstep nodded, walking off and spotting the deputy of EclipseClan at the edge of camp. Featherstep walked slowly, sensing an unspoken, somewhat imagined friction between them. In Featherstep's mind, she knew she didn't deserve anything and that her merit as a warrior was her serving nature and trusted attitude, but deep inside she wondered why Tigerstar had chosen the masculine she-cat over her. Was it her looks? Brinepelt was certainly prettier in Featherstep's eyes. Was it leadership? Featherstep thought she had the edge there- she had been the one to organize patrols, examining the fresh-kill pile and knowing where to hunt for the best results. Featherstep just thought that it didn't add up- except for one thing. The fact that Featherstep was a mother. The fact that Brownkit had entered her life just as Brinepelt had stepped into the deputy spotlight, and Featherstep hid resentment in her gray gaze as she looked at Tigerstar to Brinepelt.

She doesn't want me abandoning my kits, Featherstep thought, struggling to understand, is she projecting her frustrations onto me?

It made the tall she-cat rigid with unfairness, but as she approached Brinepelt she tried to hide it, still reeling and exhausted from the border patrol, "Brinepelt- Tigerstar wants to see you," she said, wondering if the two were going to discuss the patrol, Softlullaby, Featherstep's usurping of Brinepelt's position, or something else or somehow a combination of all four.

--

May 29, 2018 at 6:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flickerwick
"I've been... out," Clericpaw replied vaguely, anxiety fluttering in his stomach at this confrontation. "I don't know where Roguepaw or Fighterpaw are. They're probably training or doing apprentice duties. Things we should be doing, actually. Yet here you are, looking very lost and just as lonely." There was no bitter edge to his voice, and he didn't know that his words could inflict hurt. But that was Clericpaw. The unfiltered, uncaring apprentice.
--
A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on her own wings.
May 29, 2018 at 6:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Bardpaw looked to Clericpaw with a raised eyebrow, "I would if I could get my mentor to even look at me," Bardpaw said with a frown- "Some tom- probably old. I think he forgot," Bardpaw said, "Will you take me out into the territory? I still haven't been- but I'm done being obedient. i want to do something."

--

May 29, 2018 at 6:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flickerwick
Clericpaw hadn't actually been to the territory, either, but he didn't think that mattered. Surely he could lead Bardpaw around and name things by sight. "Sure," He answered, unconvinced. Clericpaw stood, glancing at Bardpaw. "What do you want to do in the territory?" She hadn't actually specified.
--
A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on her own wings.
May 29, 2018 at 6:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitch
Halfmoon trudged exhausted into camp, legs shaking from the weight of a now dead vermillionpaw laid across his back, the due having had soaked and dried in halfmoon fur, giving him a more rusted color overall. "Where's..where's forestsong?" He panted as softlullaby came into camp beside him, she needed to see the apprentice, even if it was too late.
May 29, 2018 at 6:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Bardpaw almost erupted in the air as she stood, finishing off Clericpaw's mouse with a vicious gulp. Leaf-bare was here and the apprentices hadn't known this hardship- it was difficult. But Bardpaw was ready- or she thought she was.

"Let's go see the border!" Bardpaw said excitedly, "We could go see Briar's Tree- and EclipseClan and their buildings- I hear they're tallest than the trees in our territory," she said, trotting towards the entrance, waiting for her seemingly more mature brother to lead her out.

Softlullaby helped ease Vermillionpaw onto the ground, noticing how slick Halfmoon's fur was with a retching sound- she would never be used to so much blood. It reminded her of EclipseClan's camp, it's salty tang bringing back so many memories of hardship. The she looked around for her daughter- "I-I don't think she's here," she said after a moment, "look, let's just prepare his body before his family sees. Clean it up- that way, they won't have to see him all  . . . all bloody," the thought made Softlullaby sick to her stomach, but with no elders at the camp to do the job, she thought it was the least she could do as StarClan's unofficial emissary. Please guide my paws, she prayed.

--

May 29, 2018 at 7:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flickerwick
Clericpaw eyed Bardpaw dubiously as she, quite literally, trotted towards the entrance. "What have I gotten myself into?" He asked himself under his breath, shaking his head. His pawsteps led him to his sister, pausing to glance at her once more before entering the territory. "Off to the border we go. We can see the other things on the way back, or at the border."
--
May 29, 2018 at 7:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitch
Halfmoon noticed her disgust and put a paw on her shoulder "I van clean him, you just go take a breath, I can handle this ok?" He smiled warmly "trust me, you've done all you can, you don't have to do this" he assured her before lowering his head to begin cleaning the fur from vermillionpaws body
May 29, 2018 at 7:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Softlullaby shrugged him off, still not forgetting his rejection of her in the territory. "It's not disgust, just- reluctance," she said, gazing up at him. The two cats got to work, silently picking at the tom's mangled body- there was nothing they could do about the clawmarks, the teeth-holes, the way his ears refused to sit right on his head, the product of something torn. But they could get the blood out, so his parents wouldn't have to see him so damaged.

--

May 29, 2018 at 7:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitch
Halfmoon sat back once the work was complete, beginning to groom his own paws clean, he'd manage the rest later. Turning to softlullaby he gently licked her cheek "you did good softlullaby...I'm sorry for my rudeness in the territory, I knew how you were feeling and I didn't want to take advantage of you at a bad time, if you want to be with me..I want it to be because you thought and chose to do it, not because its an impulse you fling yourself into" he explained "I value you as my friend softlullaby and I value you as..so much more..I always will."
May 29, 2018 at 7:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Weirdo101

Valleystorm walked out of the warrior's den and looked around calmly at the camp before walking slowly to grab a plump mouse from the fresh kill pile. Picking it up in her jaw, she glanced around to see if anyone else was looking for someone to share a meal with.

--

May 29, 2018 at 8:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Softlullaby retreated, looking at the tom with incredulousness, "Really?" she snapped, "Now? You want to do this now?" she stood straighter, spotting Valleyshine across the way, but she wanted to set this tom straight first- she had been interested, and he had rejected her plainly. She shook her head, in a sudden bad mood as she relived Meadowpaw and Pricklepaw's departure, along with Forestsong and Mountainpaw's fight. She also didn't want her kits knowing she was sniffing around a new tom- they had grown up without a father, it was unfair, in her eyes, to them for her to find happiness with another one. The she turned away before realizing she was probably being unreasonable. She was still on thin ice after her stint on the high-rock and the three SunClan apprentices. She turned to him again, "Sorry- just, come find me tomorrow, after this is all done. Okay?" she waited on his response, knowing her daughter was a few pawsteps away.

--

May 29, 2018 at 8:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Littledoe walked back into camp as if nothing had happened. She was silent and kept to herself, as usual, moving over to a secluded corner where she could sit and stew in her thoughts. She wouldn't be against being approached, but it was obvious she was a bit out of it.

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

May 29, 2018 at 11:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
Inkypaw, ever so close to getting her warrior name, had been working harder than ever. Her pelt was white and black, spotting out as she grew. Her shoulders were broad and she still seemed to be at a slant. Her back legs were a little bit longer than her front, and she wiggled her tail. She walked around and tried to find something to do in the early afternoon.
--

May 30, 2018 at 12:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitch
Fallensnow was a small black and white speckled molly with green eyes, certainly not the biggest warrior in the clan which often got her confused for an apprentice more times that one. Seeing inkypaw across the camp as she made her way into the camp, a plump Robin in her mouth, made her smile and chirp as she trotted over to the young cat. "Good morning inkypaw!" She chirped with her mouth full "would you like to share a robin?"
May 30, 2018 at 12:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
Inkypaw turned her head, and patted her feet against the ground. ¬?I¬?m not sure. I think I might be hungry, but also, I might not be?¬? She clicked her tongue, and padded over. ¬?Perhaps I do. Sounds like a good enough offer to me.¬? She licked her lips slowly, feasting her eyes upon the brown and orange colors of the Robin within Fallensnow¬?s maw. Her ears pricked up, and she quickly found a place in the camp for them to sit and chat at.
--

May 30, 2018 at 12:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
(Over ten.) Flutteringpaw, sitting outside the medicine den, wiggled her tail slowly. She was about to chase it before another cat caught her eye. They stared over at Littledoe, finding the other she-cat rather pretty and approachable. Of course it was just a friendly attraction, nothing more. She blinked as she approached, and wiggled her nose. ¬?Hello, I¬?m Flutter-.¬? She stopped mid sentence, her head whipping toward the side multiple times before looking back at Littledoe. ¬?Flutteringpaw!¬?
--

May 30, 2018 at 2:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Littledoe's ears perked up as the younger she-cat approached, and she gave a small smile. "It's nice to meet you, Flutteringpaw." She purred, her tail curling around her body tightly, but for no reason she shared. "I'm Littledoe." She introduced herself, before tilting her head slightly. "Are you alright?" She asked, a bit of worry and curiosity in her blue gaze.

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

May 30, 2018 at 2:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.