Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > MoonClan > MoonClan Camp

BeautyIsChaos

Snowleap stretched his limbs and looked to his sister who was sharing a sunny spot in the clearing with him. The warm leaf-fall had the large Maine Coon tom in a happy mood - as per-usual. The gentle giant was grooming his knotted, fluffy pelt, and the silvery tom was purring lightly as he did so. His good mood evident to anyone who passed by the kind feline.

"You seem awfully happy," Cloverwish poked in while she was grooming her own messy nest of furs. The shyer of the two talked to Snowleap solely when she did talk at all. The Tortishell Maine Coon looked at her brother with her pale eyes, amused by his kit-like personality.

"Well, it's a wonderful day and I'm in the greatest of moods," he told her shooting a goofy look as he had his tongue lolled out and his ear pinned down. Cloverwish chuckled lightly and then leaned down to bite at an unfortunate knot in her coat.

--

Home is where the heart is....and the heart goes where it pleases. Don’t be afraid to follow itit’ll surely lead you home.Sparrow To Her Kits

“My other half. We’ll take this world by storm one day....side by side. Breathing....breath by breath. Fighting together....paw by paw.” Cow & Tate

One drop of morning dew on a blade of grass among millions of others. Untouched by anything other than the silent paws of Starclan. The moment I set my eyes on you, I knew there was something. I knew instantly our paths were aligned somehow, but I never knew, this is were it would lead.” Curledbracken to Smokestrides

May 28, 2018 at 12:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Littledoe flicked her ears around. "You wouldn't see a doe out there anyways. A doe is a big animal with hooves and a tiny tail." She said with a nod, her paws curling under her chest. "They are very rare around here." 

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

May 28, 2018 at 4:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Hello Beauty <3))

Pomance, the short legged munchkin, waddled over to the two cats she hadn't met before. She heard there names were Snowjump and Cloverish.....What weird names? She let out a quiet snort, before grunting a hello to both of them, " Haven't seen you two around." Her voice was enlaced with the usual hint of shadiness. 

--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

May 28, 2018 at 6:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunken

Lovise sighed and looked around the camp. I should probably ask whoever's in charge if I can join. 

--

May 28, 2018 at 6:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Featherstep watched Tigerstar enter and gave her son a parting lick, a sniffle, and an admittance of love before trotting up, knowing she had to admit what had happened in her short absence.

"T-Tigerstar, you- he's home!" she began, referring to Pumapaw, who Featherstep had been overjoyed to see. Now there were two of Tigerstar's descendants in camp, and Featherstep knew the small tom and Servalpaw would scream in glee when they saw each other again for the first time since their imprisonment. The she-cat tried to delicately explain what was happening in the camp.

"Good job," she said, quietly, her gray eyes filled with a quiet happiness.

Bardpaw laid down next to Littledoe, her interest piqued. "Oh- I just imagined a larger you walking through the forest, but I guess that's just wishful thinking," she chuckled softly, "Say, why haven't we talked before? Do you ever come by the nursery?"

--

May 28, 2018 at 6:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Littledoe let out a soft chuckle, but shrugged. "No, I haven't visited the nursery in moons. I have no reason to, I'm not a mother and I'm not friends with anyone in there." She said. "I keep to myself." You can't trust anybody anymore. 

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

May 28, 2018 at 6:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Bardpaw frowned, "That's why I haven't met you before then- just got my name last week!" she said excitedly. "Wait- you don't have friends?" Bardpaw misheard Littledoe's speech, and her face frowned, "Why not? You're so nice. . ."

--

May 28, 2018 at 7:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Littledoe slightly recoiled at the question, and her tail curled tighter around her. "I have... a friend." She murmured, quietly. It was barely heard, but it was loud enough to be caught. She then shook her head with a soft smile. "I'm shy, and shy people don't get noticed." She said with a gentle smile, not portraying her thoughts. They do, eventually. But get screwed over by those she trusted most. 

--

May 28, 2018 at 7:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Bardpaw noticed Littledoe's voice quiet and wondered if she had crossed a small line. The she-cat took a step back, her paw stepping on the dahlia blossom accidentally. Bardpaw frowned down at its crushed petals, "Oh- I'm sorry," she said, lowering her voice to try and match Littledoe's disposition. She's shy. . .

"I- I don't know much about shy cats," Bardpaw commented, "I've always been pretty outgoing. But if you want, you can tell people you're my friend. I'm the cat that's singing all the time- most cats here know who I am."

--

May 28, 2018 at 7:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Littledoe watcehd the crumpled flower, and shook her head, giving a soft smile. "Don't say sorry. It's alright, just a small accident." She said, then flicked her ears back at the mention of calling her friend. She was young, very young. "Sure, I'll do that." She smiled, though her insecurities and anxiety were screaming at her in the back of her mind. 

--

May 28, 2018 at 8:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Bardpaw smiled, picking up the carnage that was the flower in her teeth, speaking with mumbled words through its dark green stem, "I'm glad to call you a friend, Littledoe! I'll try and find you a different flower- it's hard in leaf-fall, but I think I can find something when my mentor takes me out next. Do you like purple or blue best?" she asked, her naivety both adorable and shocking. One of these days, she was going to be hurt bad by the first cat that decided to toy with her.

"Wait- blue would match your eyes."

--

May 28, 2018 at 8:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BeautyIsChaos

@DrownedInRed  !! <3 My Love! <3)))

Snowleap dropped a thrust onto the kill-pile, then tom then glanced around. The large Maine Coon wondering where his sister was. He assumed the quiet she-cat was curled in a corner by her lonesome; tucked beside the Warrior's Den. The silvery tom shook out his thick fur, and then scanned the camp for either his sister, or someone to talk to.

--

Home is where the heart is....and the heart goes where it pleases. Don’t be afraid to follow itit’ll surely lead you home.Sparrow To Her Kits

“My other half. We’ll take this world by storm one day....side by side. Breathing....breath by breath. Fighting together....paw by paw.” Cow & Tate

One drop of morning dew on a blade of grass among millions of others. Untouched by anything other than the silent paws of Starclan. The moment I set my eyes on you, I knew there was something. I knew instantly our paths were aligned somehow, but I never knew, this is were it would lead.” Curledbracken to Smokestrides

May 28, 2018 at 9:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

"And blue is my favorite color." She nodded with a soft smile, though her thoughts were screaming. Don't trust her! Don't! She'll just hurt you like everybody else! "But yes, it does match my eyes."

--

May 28, 2018 at 9:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Bardpaw nodded, her eyes lighting up as Littledoe engaged, "I can do that!" she said, green eyes almost disappearing with her wide grin, "I'll see you later, Littledoe! Come say hi if you see me!" with that, the apprentice bounded off, her skinny tail waving above her, signalling her happiness at having made a new friend. She looked around for Fighterpaw, Clericpaw, or Roguepaw, wondering if her siblings had had any adventures since becoming apprentices. But first, she dropped her flower off at the apprentice's den- she'd keep it, a keepsake of the first time she'd talked to Littledoe.

--

May 28, 2018 at 9:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Littledoe watched the young apprentice go, before looking back to her mouse, and beginning to eat again. Her ears flicked back as she finished the meal, settled down, and returned to her daily watching without a word.

--

May 28, 2018 at 9:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Bardpaw entered camp through the dirtplace tunnel, wondering where in the world her mentor could be. The tortoiseshell was beginning to become depressed from tagging along with other mentor-apprentice couples, but also from watching all the cats around her pair off. Romantically frustrated, the she-cat sat down and frowned, looking around her and not caring who saw her lost green eyes flick onto their beautiful coats.

--

May 29, 2018 at 5:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Pomance, a somewhat unfriendly, munchkin sat alone in a corner of the clearing. Her heterochromic eyes glancing around every few moments before she would return to smoothing out her fur. She caught sight of a silver tom looking aorund, her eyes narrowed a bit, as she hadn't seen him around camp quite often.

Tigerstar nodded, a soft sigh leaving her chest. The ginger leader looked at Featherstep, "I did, though tensions are rising between our clans." Her amber eyes looked around for her daughter, Servalpaw, as she would tell her that she had brought back her brother. Her eyes narrowed when she heard about the patrol of three cats that were killed, her lip curled at the thought. Those rats. She held herself from spitting out the words, "Get me Brinepelt, I need to discuss with her some matters. After I do, I will tend to my children."

--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

May 29, 2018 at 5:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flickerwick
Clericpaw yawned widely, covering his mouth with his tail before standing up and stretching. He padded around camp a bit, expression bored, before deciding to take a scrawny mouse off of the fresh-kill pile. The grey apprentice settled down to tuck in, unknowing beside his hopeless sister, Bardpaw. His green gaze flicked towards her, Clericpaw rolling his eyes at her expression as he continued eating.
--
A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on her own wings.
May 29, 2018 at 5:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Bardpaw jumped as she noticed Clericpaw, the tortoiseshell's skinny tail flicking, "How long have you been there?" she asked questioningly, lifting a paw and extending it to steal his mouse playfully while he was distracted, despite the presence of a much larger pile of food a few feet away.

Featherstep nodded, "I-I'll find her- Servalpaw is out helping find the bodies. There's also three new recruits- Daypaw, Nightpaw, and Duskpaw. Softlullaby accepted them on your behalf- she's getting a little brazzen. She went to go dig graves- I'll alert you as soon as Servalpaw's in camp," Featherstep said with a quick flit, letting her leader know that she was there for her. She leaned in, "I'm glad you made it back."

--

May 29, 2018 at 5:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flickerwick
Clericpaw watched her take his mouse, a flash of longing in his eyes that quickly disappeared as he turned to face her. Eyebrows raising slightly, he quoth, "I've been here for a few heartbeats. You're a cat, though, aren't you? Enhanced senses? You should have noticed me by the time I started walking in your direction."
--
A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on her own wings.
May 29, 2018 at 5:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.