Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > MoonClan > MoonClan Camp

L

"D- do- do you know where she is?" Lionpaw gave one last sniffle, still rubbing at his muzzle with the back of his paw. "Because... I want to see her." She's my mother. Not that cat the black tom with the weird eyes was talking about... I look just like Oddpaw, Notchedpaw, and Smudgedpaw... don't I?

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 15, 2018 at 12:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Tempestpaw's mouth opened slightly at the words, ears still flattened but now indignation coloring her tone as she replied. "How did we humiliate them? We're the ones who were taken prisoner after a fight instigated by clans who were out for blood, after initially trying to avoid a fight!" She shut her mouth very, very fast after realizing she was backtalking somebody who was in a clan that had taken them prisoner- and essentially, decided their fate, and looked down at the ground again, shrinking into herself after the initial indignant outburst. 

--

hello luvs- hope everyone is doing aight.

April 15, 2018 at 12:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flickerwick
Winter raised her eyebrows before narrowing her gaze again, "Apprentices like you should learn how to hold their tongue when need be." She contemplated this for a second, flicking her ears. "But you don't need to wish for the ground to swallow you up, not with most of your clan absent, here. You're not representing anyone right now." The queen meowed, not unkindly. "Shall I show you to your sleeping quarters?"
--
A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on her own wings.
April 15, 2018 at 12:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

"I don't know where she is." Dancingrain mewed honestly. "Although not everyone is back from the Gathering yet. Someone will bring her here soon and to the medicine den. For now you can stay with me." She murmured comfortingly. "Do you need anything to eat while we wait?"

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

April 15, 2018 at 12:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"No... when can I go back to EarthClan with my mom?" Lionpaw asked, not allowing the subject to just fade as Dancingrain certainly wanted to. "My brothers... they're all going to be scared about what happened to us if we're not back soon." 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 15, 2018 at 12:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Dancingrain pinned her ears back. "I... I don't know that either right now." She murmured, although an idea came into her head but she wasn't sure if she would be able to go through with it due to her blindness. "Perhaps when your mother gets better I can try to help you guys get away." She whispered. "But you'd have to be my eyes if that were to work out."

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

April 15, 2018 at 12:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"But... why would we have to get away?" Lionpaw asked, the fear beginning to bubble in his stomach again. "The cats here aren't going to hurt us, are they? They're not going to just let us go?"

--

April 15, 2018 at 12:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Dancingrain shook her head. "They won't hurt you, but they also won't just let you leave." She meowed softly, curling her tail a little tighter around Lionpaw. "If we are to sneak away we'd have to do it at night at a time when Wrinkledface is healed, I would also probably have to come to Earthclan with you. By the time cats realized that you were missing they would also realize I was gone."

--

April 15, 2018 at 1:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"O-okay..." He said shakily, giving a semi confident nod of his head. "But... would that mean that you have to leave your clan and come with us? I don't want you to be sent out of your clan forever...." 

--

April 15, 2018 at 1:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Stormheart struggled into camp, quickly laying the Earthclan deputy down so he could catch his breath. He sat down heavily, panting as he glanced around, hoping Stallionstar would allow some medical attention to be given to the unconscious cat. She certainly would need it.
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
April 15, 2018 at 1:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Wrinkledface was still bleeding heavily, having left a trail of blood stained grass from here to the Gathering. While the cuts themselves were isolated, the blood had smeared across her entire face and created a rather horrid sight, especially to the young Lionpaw who was still wedged between the apprentice den and the nursery. 

--

April 15, 2018 at 2:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Dancingrain could smell blood as she sat with Lionpaw. "I wouldn't mind leaving this place. I think it's terrible what they are trying to do to you and Wrinkledface." She meowed lowly. "Stay right here. I'll go help get Wrinkledface to the medicine den. I'll come and get you once she's been cleaned up and tended to." She mewed, leaving Lionpaw to head over to Wrinkledface, or at least who she assumed was Wrinkledface. She smelled of blood and Earthclan, so it must be her. Her blind eyes stared directly at Stormheart. "I'm taking her into the medicine den now." She meowed sternly. "Stallionstar can whine about it later if he doesn't want her to recieve medical attention. She needs it." She grabbed Wrinkledface by the scruff and carefully began to move her into the medicine den before gently resting her into a nest. "Twilightsniff! Forestpaw!" She called, hoping at least one of the medicine cats was around, although, she doubted that Twilightsniff was around, the medicine cats scent had faded away from the camp, and she hadn't heard her around in quite a while.

--

April 15, 2018 at 3:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Ash of Dying Ember looked at the cats after realizing she was in the wrong camp. She wondered if she could sneak out unnoticed- most of the attention seemed to be on Wrinkledface and Lionpaw. The EarthClan queen was quietly hyperventilating. Would these characters hurt her kits since she was from a different clan? She wanted Spark and Aetos desperately, never having been away from them like this.

The gray and white she-cat with the ballooned belly stood and began to shakily pad towards the entrance.

Softlullaby was sulking in the corner, fools, she thought, turning your back on StarClan of all things! She was jerked from her thoughts as she saw Ash beginning to make a break for it. "Stop her!" she shouted, not being as close to her as other cats.

April 15, 2018 at 3:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Stormheart watched as Dancingrain took the deputy away. He was actually glad she was willing to step up, this clan could use some compassionate cats. The ginger tabby glanced around for his mate and kits, wondering what they would think of this. Stallionstar seemed to have...changed since the war began, he was hungry for battle and quick to blame. Rushing into battle wasn't the answer, or even going to help them win the war. They needed a strategy and they needed it now.
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
April 15, 2018 at 3:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Rowanblossom spotted Ash and ran in front of her. "Ash, you can't go now." She meowed in a hushed tone. "Everyone's eyes will be on you and the rest of the Earthclanners that are here." She began to steer Ash of Dying Ember towards the nursery. "I'll help you out later." She whispered before ducking into the nursery with Ash.

--

April 15, 2018 at 3:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Ash of Dying Ember whimpered, afraid of the many strangers as she was forced into the nursery. She looked around, "Why kidnap a queen?" she whispered to Rowanblossom before her indignant voice grew louder, "You haven't kidnapped only me, but my kits! Let us go!" she was not in her right mind- her pregnancy was forcing her to think in terms of life-and-death and this camp, to her, spelled death. What if they take my kits and push me out like we've done to Lionpaw? she thought, shaking as she collapsed onto her side. Her ankles were incredibly swollen and the small she-cat's swollen belly toppled her. She winced as she made contact with an old nest, struggling to get comfortable as she glared at Rowanblossom.

Softlullaby nodded as Rowanblossom took Ash to the nursery before looking out for Stallionstar. She had quite a few choice words for the tom about StarClan's role in a warrior's life.

April 15, 2018 at 3:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Rowanblossom shook her head slowly, ignoring Ash's last statement and her glare. "I don't know Ash." She mewed. "I promise, I'll get you out of here before your kits are born though." She whispered.

Stallionstar sat up straight under the High Rock as he watched the prisoners being dealt with, although he wasn't exactly fond of Wrinkledface recieving medical attention or Ash of Dying Ember being placed in the nursery, but he wasn't going to speak about that now.

--

April 15, 2018 at 3:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Softlullaby's gaze was drawn to movement on high-rock and, instead of waiting for the leader to speak, as soon as she realized who it was, she launched a volley of evangelical speech.

"What were you thinking?" she hissed at her leader, respect gone and fleeting. She had StarClan on her side. "There's a truce at the gathering! I understand wanting Lionpaw back, but it could've waited! You don't take prisoners when there's a truce!" she yowled. Though unconcerned visibly, the she-cat was worried that others wouldn't back up her claims. This was MoonClan though, and the she-cat had hope that they would turn to the old ways once more.

Ash relented and instead gave the queens of the nursery a nervous smile- she was sure they wanted her there about as much as she did.

April 15, 2018 at 4:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Stallionstar glared at Softlullaby. "You clearly could care less about the cats Earthclan killed." He hissed. "Earthclan is a whole group of shady killers and kit stealers and you only care about a truce?!" He yelled harshly.

Poplarpaw shrunk back by Warwolf. Although she didn't exactly trust the massive cat, she felt unusually safe from the sudden yelling as she was tucked into the long fur of the menacing tom.

--

April 15, 2018 at 4:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Wrinkledface returned to consciousness only shortly after she was taken into the medicine den to receive medical treatment. The persian blinked at the unfamiliar ceiling of the den and a shudder of pain ran along her spine. Where is this? She remembered with a sudden start the battle that had happened in the clearing, and she leapt to her feet- much to the protest of her head. The world whirled around her and she collapsed back into the nest, breathing raggedly.

--

April 15, 2018 at 4:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.