Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > MoonClan > MoonClan Camp

Staghoove

Stallionstar looked around as cats gathered, counting them all before turning around. "Alright, let's go!" He yowled, duckign out of camp and leading the way to the Gathering. (Gathering Clearing)

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

April 14, 2018 at 11:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang
Even though his expression was one of faked concern, Foxfang had the air about him that he couldn't care less. "Well... You did your best." He eventually forced out, even though he wanted to laugh in her face. He wanted to tell her the ironic truth, wanted to see her horrified expression. But he held his tongue, barely. Lionheart got up and slowly made his way over to the exit, preparing to go to the gathering. His eyes were narrowed, and he was prepared to fight tooth and claw if Earthclan had his kits. He exited the camp after his leader. (poof to Gathering Clearing)
--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

April 14, 2018 at 11:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky

Pricklypaw sat alone, her spikey calico pelt attempting to lay flat on her body. She had been out of commission for awhile, due to a little accident between her and a tree. She had healed to a point, which helped quite a bit with her mood. Of course it wasn't really that great though, due to how down Pricklypaw was all the time. She wanted to go back to EclipseClan, where the heart of the city was just the heartbeat EclipseClan was. Her hard green eyes scanned the camp, and she remembered all the friends she had made here.

Why must my heart be split?

Why must it be torn apart, piece by piece?

Left to lay on the ground alone. Like me. Picked up in the wind, swept away.

What kind of a lie was she living?

Pricklypaw ached with confliction. Two places, and her heart couldn't just decide on one. She shut her eyes, and took a deep breath. The soft hum of the wind was all too much for her. It wasn't her background. Her background was the city buzz. Silverfox was here though, and he wanted her to stay. She didn't want to stay here though, or did she? Her claws dug into the ground below her as she thought about it more. Her tail swayed, coming to a stop as it laid on her front paws. Her home. Hollowstar, Frecklemask. The two she looked up to so desperately to become a better cat. Her mind rejected being like them though.

She couldn't betray them like that. She had to go back. She had to stand up and stop being a mousebrain. Sitting here in the MoonClan camp for so long? What was this? How could she become so weak as to seek protection by the forest? A small growl rose in her throat as she opened her green eyes. They were hard, cold. She then stood, turning on her paws to the exit of the camp. EclipseClan had to be where she belonged...right? She hoped...no, she knew. She had to stay there. She began to sprint, yowling as she made her way back home.

--

April 14, 2018 at 12:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

(Poofing her to camp, because the territory interaction is going nowhere) Leopardpaw finally padded back into camp, her head hung low, and her tail dragging in the dust. It was impossible for her to flatten her ears anymore that they were usually flattened due to her breed, but for once, the look suited her mood.

--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

April 14, 2018 at 2:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison

"Gathering?" Vermilionpaw echoed, thoughts of wonder chiming through his mind as the tom thought more about the placed event. I wonder what it'll be about! I'll be able to see so many cats! I hope I can make some new friends! "Ooo~! My first time to a gathering! I can't wait!" His baby blue gaze drifted over the camp in search of a clan-mate he could be accompanied with, keen on sharing his experience with them.

--
Roleplay anyone? Must you have a cup of tea before we start? Ah, very well then.
April 14, 2018 at 4:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Juniperpaw eagerly followed after Stallionstar, her head held high as she left the clan with the rest of the gathering patrol.

Crimsonsky and Autumn-night watched her go, Crimsonsky's brow creased in concern.

"They grow up so fast...?" Autumn-night offered.

"Something like that," Crimsonsky chuckled.

"Just wait until she gets her name."

--

April 15, 2018 at 1:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Wolfdaze was the first to return from the Gathering, Ash of Dying Ember by her side. "Darling, I'll let you rest in the nursery." She mewed softly, although she knew Ash was a prisoner, she wasn't just going to allow a pregnant queen to be treated like dirt.

Rowanblossom saw Ash of Dying Ember enter the camp with Wolfdaze. "Why is Ash here?" She mumbled to herself before standing up. Something must have happened at the Gathering. She padded over to Wolfdaze. "What's going on?"

Wolfdaze leaned closer to Rowanblossom. "She's a prisoner now, there are probably more to come." She whispered.

Rowanblossom nodded slowly. "I'll keep an eye on her then..." She mewed, her voice trailing off before she began to lead Ash of Dying Ember into the nursery, away from Wolfdaze. "Ash, are you alright?" She asked in a hushed tone, not wanting anyone to realize that she knew this cat.

Stallionstar entered after Wolfdaze with Lionpaw in his jaws. He placed the apprentice down and looked down at him. "The apprentices den is over there if you need to rest. Although, I advise you get some food and pay a visit to your mother first. Tigerfield has been worried sick about you." He meowed with a friendly smile, although, not really caring what he was feeling at the moment. "You should also apologize for attacking your father." He murmured before looking around the camp. It shouldn't take long for him to realize who his parents are. He looks so much like them.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

April 15, 2018 at 10:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

L

The terrified apprentice's eyes were wide and his ears were flat to his skull. He heard Stallionstar's voice, but did not decipher the words the leader was throwing at him. He just knew he was in a strange place, his mother was bloody and injured, and these cats were not letting him go. With his scruff now free, the long haired apprentice made a dash for the entrance. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 15, 2018 at 10:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Warwolf saw the apprentice Stallonstar had just let go of run for the entrance, he quickly cut the apprentice off. The massive Maine Coon/Norwegian Forest Cat looked down at Lionpaw, his abnormally long upper inscisors peeking out of his mouth. "Where do you think you're going?" He meowed, his voice deep and almost threatening. He flicked his ears and narrowed his eyes at the deputys son.

--

April 15, 2018 at 10:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Lionpaw slid to a halt, all four of his paws digging into the earth so that he could stop instantly. His wide eyes fixed up on the warrior, and he let out a squeak of fear. The apprentice whirled around and went running deeper into the camp, although he didn't know where to flee to. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 15, 2018 at 10:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

(I'm desperate to use my characters at this point XD)

Dancingrain could sense Lionpaw's fear after she heard Warwolf's booming voice. She had no clue how menacing Warwolf looked due to her blindness so she wasn't fazed as she trotted over to him. "Nice job. You scared him." She snorted, cuffing the side of the massive tom's head softly before following Lionpaw's scent. Her sweet scent mingled with his as she got closer. "Darling, don't be scared. Nobody is going to hurt you, I promise." She mewed softly as she began to catch up with him.

--

April 15, 2018 at 11:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

L

(xD)

Lionpaw squeezed himself into a crack behind the apprentice den and the nursery, so that the brambles were defending him on one side and the stone on the other. He stared at Dancingrain through a crack between the two, crouched low to the ground and tail wrapped around his body. The tom let out a weak, growling sound. 

--

April 15, 2018 at 11:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Dancingrain let her ears droop a little. "Talk to me." She mewed, her voice remaining sweet despite being growled at. "What's wrong?"

--

April 15, 2018 at 11:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"Th-they hurt my mom, and they took her here," Lionpaw said, his voice trembling. "A-an-and they keep s-saying I should be here, but I- I've never been here. I-I don't know anyone here and I just want to go home," He sniffed, a few tears running down his face, "I- I want to get my mom and I want to go home."

--

April 15, 2018 at 11:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

"Who is your mother?" Dancingrain asked, moving closer to Lionpaw through the brambles, she wrapped her fluffy white tail around him to try to comfort him as she sat down. "And how badly did they hurt her?"

--

April 15, 2018 at 11:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"M- my mom is Wr- Wrinkledface," He said through the sniffles. "We-We were at the G-Gathering and th-they hit her, and sh-she was bl-bleeding and and and... she fell over and wasn't moving!" The scottish fold mix burst into tears, sobbing quietly into Dancingrain's fur. 

--

April 15, 2018 at 11:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Wrinkledface... Earthclan's deputy. Dancingrain thought. "I'm sure they will bring Wrinkledface here and she'll be okay." Dancingrain mewed gently with an assuring tone. Although internally she was quite worried. She began to lap softly betweed Lionpaw's ears and she immediately noticed something different, she felt his folded ears as they just touched her cheeks. This is one of Tigerfield's kits. She thought, but she didn't say a thing, nor did she allow her shock to express itself. At this point he's been with Wrinkledface for all too long. It would be wrong to take him back, away from the only cat he knows to be his mother...

--

April 15, 2018 at 11:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"A-a-are you sure?" Lionpaw sniffled once more, starting to get a hold on his terror and calming down. He used his paw to wipe away his tears and turned his gaze once more on Dancingrain. "S-she's going to be okay?" 

--

April 15, 2018 at 11:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

"I'm certain." Dancingrain mewed, her blind blue eyes looking directly at him with a caring look. "She was probably just knocked out, I'm sure the medicine cats will help to heal her wounds and she'll wake up soon."

--

April 15, 2018 at 11:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Flickerwick
Winter padded into camp on heavy yet sure footsteps, eyebrows knitted together slightly. She led Tempestpaw in before turning on the EarthClan apprentice. "Now, I'm usually one for hospitality," she meowed slowly, unsure. "but you're going to stay here now. As a... prisoner." The queen tried the word out on her tongue, not liking it. "You embarrassed your clan, though, you know that? You represent your leader, your clanmates, everyone that is your friend, and you decided to humiliate them tonight." Winter had fire in her eyes even though Tempest wasn't in her clan and didn't represent her. Well, she was in her clan, but.. Oh, whatever!
--
A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on her own wings.
April 15, 2018 at 12:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.