Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > MoonClan > MoonClan Camp

Ember
Site Owner

"Silversnow," She introduced herself, giving the other cat a formal dip of her head.  She wasn't a stranger to Softlullaby, of course- there were only so many cats in the clan and it didn't take long to learn them all, by reputation and face if not personally- but it was refreshing to formally introduce herself. "Have you spoken to Stallionstar about your worries?"

--

April 12, 2018 at 1:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

Foxfang looked up as a she-cat approached him. 'Unfortunately' He thought in response to her question. "Yes, I'm Lionheart's brother, so I suppose I'm her brother-in-law. Why do you ask?" He asked, and although his tone wasn't one of suspicion, he wondered why she'd approached him and not Owlheart. He was also Lionheart's brother, and he was nicer and more popular than Foxfang could ever dream of being.

--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

April 12, 2018 at 9:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Softlullaby smiled, testing the name in her mind. She enjoyed the way her own name fit with it. Softlullaby and Silversnow. Soft, delicate, snow, fragile. The feminine ideal between them.

"No- he's been ill, and either way- there's a rumor he's on his last life. He'll be dealing with StarClan . . . soon enough." The words she spoke were foreboding, but the meaning behind them was pure. Softlullaby had grown up under Stallionstar's reign, been born and given birth with him in charge. She hadn't known anything different and imagining the great leader going to join the ranks of StarClan filled her with an empty nostalgia.

"I only hope that he'll tell us how we can do better," she said, an idea forming in her mind. "Perhaps we can start now though? You seem to care about StarClan's rule as much as I do. Why don't we try and remind our clanmates of their role in our daily lives?"

Featherstep nodded, "Yes, my mistake," the great cat bowed her head to Foxfang. "I thought you might- well, I wanted to apologize," Featherstep stated with an easy quip of her tongue. "I can only imagine the pain your brother and Tigerfield are going through, but- I led the patrol to find them, and I was only able to find Leopardpaw." Her apologies were honest and her dipped head to Foxfang was creased slightly with her guilt.

--
April 12, 2018 at 3:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spark

Forestpaw took delicate steps as she maneuvered her way through the clearing. She was used to the layout finally and she was learning the scents, footsteps, and the voices of her clanmates, in order to aid her better. She could already smell several cats grouped together. Silver...snow? Featherstep..? Stallionstar... Twilightsniff... Soft... Her ears perked when she smelt her mother's scent. With excited pawsteps, she moved quickly, stumbling a few times over her own feet. "Momma!"

April 12, 2018 at 10:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Softlullaby's face lit up like the moonstone as Forestpaw rushed to greet her. Forestpaw was her pride and joy and she especially valued her company now that Pricklepaw and Meadowpaw were gone. Softlullaby was worried but couldn't go to search for them- the clan needed her here as a trained warrior. As much as it pained her, she was held from her two other children by the five that remained in camp.

"Hi baby!" she chirped, standing and touching noses to Forestpaw. The two colorpoints echoed each other, Softlullaby's small and soft, gentle curves reflected in Forestpaw's younger body. My daughter, the medicine cat, she purred. "How's training going?" she asked, turning away rudely from Silversnow. Her one flaw, as it seemed, was how much she worshipped her eight kits.

--
April 12, 2018 at 10:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spark

Forestpaw purred softly, rubbing her cheek againist her mother's in affectation. Her mother was the one cat, that she wouldn't snap at or get a short temper with. She loved her mom dearly. She was brimming with happiness, but when her mother asked her about her training, her tail dropped a bit. "I honestly... I haven't seen Twilightsniff in a while. I was going to talk to Stallionstar about it, but it's been a few sunrises since I've seen her. I haven't got that far into my training either, sadly."

April 12, 2018 at 10:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Softlullaby furrowed her brow, "Do you think he's okay? He might just be off doing . . . whatever it is you medicine cats do. Gathering herbs perhaps?" she said. She had a low opinion of Twilightsniff- the medicine cat hadn't spoken of StarClan during her tenure and the siamese thought this was a travesty.

"Wait- if you're still in training and Twilightsniff is gone, who's been treating Stallionstar? He's sick, you know."

--
April 12, 2018 at 10:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spark

"I have no idea. I just wish I could get on with my traning." Forestpaw meowed simply. She had little care for those that her outside her family. It was a weird trait she had as a medicine cat, but she felt as long as she excelled in her training none of that mattered. However confusion twisted on her features at her mother's last question. "I.. have no idea... I haven't so... perhaps someone else with knowlege of herbs?"

April 12, 2018 at 10:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Softlullaby looked at her daughter despite the fact that her daughter had very little clue of what she looked like. "I don't think so- Softskin abandoned us, so Twilightsniff became medicine cat," she mused, "But what am I saying? I'm not a medicine cat. Isn't the meeting at the Moonstone soon? Maybe you could ask then?"

--
April 12, 2018 at 11:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Weirdo101

Valleypaw yawned, stretching as she stood up in her nest. She blinked a few times to steady her vision before wandering out of the apprentice den and into the clearing, looking around for anyone she could speak with. She spotted her mother talking with Forestpaw and decided to join them. "hello" she said as she approached them and sat down, setting her tail gently over her paws. "what are you two talking about?" she asked calmly.

--

April 12, 2018 at 11:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spark

"Your right. I can bring it up there. Or before I go, I can consult with Stallionstar about Twilightsniff's disapearance. It would be awkward otherwise." Forestpaw replied to her mother's question, still brimming with happiness. Although that changed when Valleypaw walked up and he features shifted to annoyance and anger. She really didn't get along well with her siblings and felt they were obstacle. "Nothing you'd understand, I'm sure." Her tone was bitter and ridden with anger. 

April 13, 2018 at 12:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Softlullaby looked to Valleypaw, unsure of how to respond to Forestpaw's rudeness. She'd never seen Forestpaw talk with anyone and the personality trait surprised her for a moment.

She spoke finally, blinking twice. "Do you know anything about where Twilightsniff went?" she gossiped to Valleypaw, "We were talking about her and Softskin-" Softlullaby remembered the last time her and Valleypaw spoke had been when she'd chased Meadowpaw off. She refused to acknowledge this fact, choosing instead to let the pregnant fact settle around them. Softlullaby didn't want to think about it.

--
April 13, 2018 at 12:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Weirdo101

Valleypaw tilted her head slightly to the side, confused about Forestpaw's sudden anger towards her. nonetheless, she turned to her mother to respond, "no, I don't believe I know anything about his disappearance" she answered, before addressing Softlullaby's sudden cutoff in her words, "are you alright? You seem distracted." she observed, before nodding as she came up with the solution, "is it Meadowpaw and Pricklepaw? Is that what's on your mind?"

--

April 13, 2018 at 12:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Silversnow smiled as Forestpaw trotted over, watching the warm interaction between mother and daughter with no offense taken at Softlullaby's sudden loss of interest in her.  It was how mothers were, sometimes; it was how her mother was with her, when she was Forestpaw's age.  Her brow furrowed with concern as Forestpaw snapped and she gently chided her, "That's no way to speak to your mother, Forestpaw."

--

April 13, 2018 at 12:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Spark

Forestpaw raised a brow at Silversnow, already annoyed with this she-cat. "I didn't snap at my mother, your ears must need to be fixed." She meowed with a mixture of anger. I would never snap at my mother, what's this she-cat eating? Bees? 

April 13, 2018 at 11:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Softlullaby looked blankly at Silversnow, I can raise my own kits, thank you, she thought bitingly, but knew saying so aloud would result in Forestpaw latching onto Silversnow as the one in the wrong.

"Forestpaw," the siamese hissed, "Respect your fellow clanmates- they are your charges. Apologize," she ordered sharply, siding with Valleypaw and Silversnow though she didn't want to.

April 14, 2018 at 12:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

(I'm so sorry this is late. I completely forgot.)

Stallionstar didn't bother to leap up on High Rock as he yowled. "All cats attending the Gathering, meet me at the camp exit!" (Check the Gathering Attendees list) Stallionstar stood up with a few muffled coughs as he tried to keep his mouth shut. He moved to the exit and stood up tall, his grey muzzle showing his age but his eyes were still lively and young.

Wolfdaze followed Stallionstar, and waited for her mate to join her.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

April 14, 2018 at 7:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Rainpaw and Summerpaw stood from where they had been sitting in silence by the edge of the clearing, and wordlessly joined Stallionstar and the collecting gathering patrol.

--

*He/him*

April 14, 2018 at 7:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Imatootle
Acornwhisp slowly walked to the camp exit and sat, waiting
--
STAY TOASTY MY FREINDS
April 14, 2018 at 9:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Softlullaby broke from her conversation, sighing, wondering briefly if she would be able to catch news of her children at the gathering- she hoped they wouldn't join another clan, but any news was better than none. She nodded to Acornwhisp as she stood next to Stallionstar.

Featherstep, ordered to stay in camp, sat at the edge and nodded to the cats as they gathered. She assumed that Stallionstar wished her in camp to protect those who couldn't go, and though she was disappointed she was not surprised.

Her slightly swollen belly was beginning to balloon outward, only barely noticeable under her coat. She wondered with a hiss and suddenly widening eyes. Does he know!?

April 14, 2018 at 10:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.