Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > MoonClan > MoonClan Camp

Staghoove

(AYEEE)

Dancingrain shrugged. "I guess I would just fight as best as I could. I was fairly new during the battle so I kind of backed off. Stallionstar has not spoken to me about it though." She meowed.

Stallionstar smiled to Batear as she approached. "I'm fine, I'm sure it's just a-" He turned his head around as he was cut off by another fit. Once it stopped he looked back to his mate. "A cold." He meowed with an assuring tone. Trying not to worry Batear.

Gypsypaw skipped around the camp as her eyes scanned the camp in search of another apprentice. She spotted Dovepaw and continued her skipping over until she reached her. "Hello!" She mewed, her typical smile on her face from ear to ear. "I'm Gypsypaw, who are you?"

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

April 9, 2018 at 7:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

(Lol)

Lionheart awoke with a start as he felt a presence next to him. "Tigerfield?" He mumbled in confusion as he was still half asleep. He blinked a few times, and then reality slammed into him. "Oh, Tigerfield!" He buried his face in her fur, and the tears began to fall. "If only if been faster in my search, they might have been saved!" He cried, and although he had not directly answered her question, his words and actions seemed to answer it all.

--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

April 9, 2018 at 7:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle

Dovepaw had been off by herself, sulking, but she raised her head at the sound of another young apprentice. Blinking, she softly replied, "Dovepaw." She had been thinking of her sister. She didn't have anymore family now that she was gone. Why did it have to happen? Why was she left behind when she was, well, the lesser child? Her eyes flicked away from Gypsypaw, deep in thought.

--

Showing empathy towards people and things, both real and imagined, isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of being human.

April 9, 2018 at 7:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Gypsypaw tilted her head as she didn't sense any enthusiasm in Dovepaw's tone. "Are you okay Dovepaw?" She asked more quietly.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

April 9, 2018 at 7:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle

"As okay as I'll ever be," She responded, doing her best to give a somewhat genuine smile. It was no use worrying anyone else in the Clan, They had more important things to deal with.

--

Showing empathy towards people and things, both real and imagined, isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of being human.

April 9, 2018 at 8:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Gypsypaw gave a small nod of her head as she sat down, her ginger and white pelt flowing neatly in the gentle breeze. "If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here." She mewed, offering a smile. Although she hardly knew Dovepaw, she wanted to become friends and be a good friend as well.

--

April 9, 2018 at 8:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle

Dovepaw tilted her head, "So if I come back a few moons from now you'll be standing in that exact spot? She stifled a grin at the thought of her waiting all that time. "Do you want to do something?" She added, stretching for a moment. She needed to go out and do something.

--

April 9, 2018 at 8:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

"You know what I mean." Gypsypaw giggled before her eyes lit up some. "Sure. I haven't been out hunting yet. Want to try that?"

--

April 9, 2018 at 8:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle

Dovepaw's eyes widened a bit at the she-cat's words, exclaiming, "How have you never been hunting before? Are you a brand new apprentice?" She stuck her tongue out at the younger cat, trying not to laugh at her. "We have to go out now, you know that!" Dovepaw added, beginning to walk away, beckoning Gypsypaw with her tail.

--

April 9, 2018 at 8:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Gypsypaw chuckled and followed Dovepaw. "Not too new, but new." She mewed as she followed along, her tail raised and waving softly behind her. (MC Territory)

--

April 9, 2018 at 8:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

rude, I was trying to post it but it was glitching out xD))

Tigerfield felt a pang of sadness pass through her as her mate crumpled into her soft fur. She licked the top of his head, her heart aching and eyes burning from holding back her own tears. " It's not your fault.... If only I had been there, then this wouldn't have happened." Her amber eyes shut at the conclusion she had come to. The deputy was scared, not knowing whether her kits were alive or not. Others were telling her that they had drowned, surely, as they had followed their scent to the river's edge. But inside she had a flame of hope that her kin was still alive.

--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

April 9, 2018 at 9:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Silversnow sat in silence, thinking over what Softlullaby had said.  Of course StarClan was angry, she reflected.  So few cats give proper thanks for prey... that must have been why leaf-bare was the way it was.  StarClan needed to remind us of the hardship we face when they don't bless us with abundance.

--

April 10, 2018 at 12:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Softlullaby exhaled softly at Silversnow's silence. I came on too strong . . . she thought, mind thick with a cloud of introspection. Perhaps I need to take a familial approach? She met Silversnow's gaze with a soft smile.

"That's enough of that though- a single cat can only do so much, after all." she stated piously and with a breathy emphasis on 'single'. She then turned and began to groom her flank, rasping her tongue over her thin fur to invite the she-cat to share tongues. "I'm Softlullaby," she said as she came up for air.

--

April 10, 2018 at 1:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

Lionheart shook his head. "Tigerfield, you were tired from the journey, and you were helping to search the camp for Lionkit." He butted her head with his own, and his tail automatically twined with hers. He looked up at the sky, and a new feeling came over him. "Tigerfield, what if... what if they didn't die? I don't know, I just... they never found any bodies." He said softly, almost in a whisper as hope came into his heart. 

Owlheart came into camp, a mouse in his jaws. His fur was a tad ruffled, and any cat could tell by looking at him that he was still mourning his nieces and nephews.

--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

April 10, 2018 at 10:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Tigerfield watched her, her amber eyes warm. "I know they're not dead, if they were we'd have proof. The bodies would be downstream..." She whispered. Her pelt rustled a bit as she became anxious, If they were alive.... That would mean, if they were alive, some other clanhad them. 

--

April 10, 2018 at 4:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

Lionheart sat up slightly, his eyes thoughtful. "I wonder... the river has a few branches in Earthclan, does it not?" He said, although he was mostly just thinking aloud.

--

April 10, 2018 at 5:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

" I would believe so. The river borders their territory, so it must have some connection with Earthclan." The deputy's eyes were fixed on a few scattered leaves as she thought. Her claws dug into the ground, she would know if any other clans had her kits in it. They were old enough to be apprentices, and to attend the gatherings.

--

April 10, 2018 at 5:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spark

Forestpaw groomed her fur carefully. She was keeping her ears peeled for her mentor's footsteps or her mothers.

April 10, 2018 at 10:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

Lionheart's eyes narrowed. "If they have our kits..." he growled and his claws slid out and dug into the ground. "First Sunclan murders Gingerpaw, then Earthclan steals our kits." He hissed and he looked down at his claws angrily, jumping to conclusions about where his kits were. "I'm beginning to understand why this whole war got started. The other clans are filled with nothing but liars and murderers!"

Foxfang was sitting not far away in the shadows, his fur dry and normal, as if nothing had happened. Indeed, for the rest of the cats, he was an unlikely suspect. He overheard Lionheart's comments and he couldn't help but smile. 'What an Ironic, hypocritical statement.' He thought with a chuckle.

--

April 11, 2018 at 12:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Featherstep walked into camp for the first time since her mistake, the beginnings of pregnancy stirring in her belly. Unnoticeable, even to her. After running away from Lionclaw, she had run to the Loner City for a few days, laying low and dealing with her warring sides. A part of her knew she'd probably be a great mother. At least, better than Littleclaw. But the part of her that was scared was the same part of her that yearned for Galepaw to be here with her, the same part that had killed Gladekit in leaf-bare.

But she didn't feel any different. Her belly hadn't gotten larger, her appetite was normal, and she wasn't fatigued or overly energetic. She felt completely and utterly normal- and she breathed in relief. I am lucky, she thought.

She spotted Foxfang- Tigerfield and Lionheart were nowhere to be seen, though their scnet in the camp was fresh. She vaguely remembered Foxfang being related to Tigerfield's kits and took a deep breath. She had to apologize to somebody for the role she'd played in Pumapaw's disappearance.

"Hey," she said softly as she approached, the maine coon's head low. "You're related to Tigerfield, right?"

--

April 11, 2018 at 7:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.