Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EclipseClan > EclipseClan Camp

Ember
Site Owner
┬?That┬?s actually part of the problem...┬? Blackrabbit meowed, ┬?they┬?re out for the meeting.┬? /// ┬?But they┬?ll be back before dawn and you┬?ll see them then,┬? Dieseltooth stated, her tone leaving little room for argument.
--

June 18, 2018 at 8:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Malibu withdrew her face as Regal┬?s nose slammed into hers, a paw shooting up to soothe her own aching muzzle. ┬?Excited to see me, are we?┬? She teased lightheartedly, setting her paw back down and pressing herself against Regal. ┬?I┬?ve missed you.┬? She purred quietly, allowing herself to ignore everything else around the camp for the time being.
--

♪ "M&M'S, sweet like candy-canes." ♪ 

June 18, 2018 at 10:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DDcat
Tequila watched as the two siblings left, she grinned, she would have followed them just to mess with Flowingpaw again. Ugh how she hated that snot nosed brat, her brother was ok,in fact she expexted a lot from Blazingpaw, and she was kinda envious that she didnt get to mentor Blazingpaw, he would have made a great student. Oh well, next time, for now she waited for klutzthrout.
June 18, 2018 at 10:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

(regal is dying soon btw, if ya wanna make it extra sad)

Regal nodded, "I only miss what I can't have," she said with a teasing glare before softening her gaze to a much more approachable demeanor, "Where have you been? It feels like I haven't seen you in days." Of course, Regal had also been rather busy dealing with Anteros' dead body. The apprentice's death had caused small ripples in the camp, and since Regal had gone through the trouble of dragging her back to the camp, it was only natural to punish her with the disposal of the body.

Fencerunner's tail whipped agitatedly, though she dared not speak her peace. "Fine- for now, Dieseltooth, since you're so invested in me, would you mind organizing the day's patrols? There's dogs spotted near Raven's fortress and the scavenging place, so you'll have to send warriors to different places- perhaps the park might have prey. Oh, and my apprentice. Make sure he makes himself useful. Pretty please?" she batted back at the molly, shivering slightly.

--

June 19, 2018 at 2:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner
┬?I┬?ll set Kudzu after the apprentice, he was looking way too pleased with himself for noticing that you┬?d gotten back early,┬? Dieseltooth meowed and turned to leave, Blackrabbit slipping out before her. /// ┬?I┬?ll head north, you go south?┬? Blackrabbit offered. /// ┬?Sure,┬? Dieseltooth shrugged and called, ┬?Patrols! If you┬?re sitting down, get off your tail and organize yourselves into groups of five or six. We need at least four!┬?
--

June 19, 2018 at 10:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Malibu offered a shrug. ┬?I┬?ve been here and there. Nowhere specific.┬? She replied, sitting back on her haunches with a nonchalant look plastered across her face. The spotted shecat had roamed around for those few days, trying to figure out what she was to do. Perhaps nothing. Was that what she was meant for since she hadn┬?t found what she needed to do? Malibu took in a long breath, letting it seep out of her nose once it hit her lungs. ┬?I┬?m sure you┬?ve been dealing with your own things as well.┬?
--

June 19, 2018 at 11:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Fencerunner nodded, spotting Marshmumble past Blackrabbit's tail and raising an eyebrow. The she-cat looked half-starved and hungry and Fencerunner's fever-dream, she imagined her still-attached lavender collar was squeezing her pale gray and buff neck. She looked away and laid back down in her nest, closing her eyes as the responsibilities weighed on her small striped shoulders. I hope Oshun and his siblings are fine- Delano too, she thought, though she was blind to the great love she still had for Dieseltooth.

Regal's honey mane flowed as she moved in, Malibu's breath hot on her exposed black whiskers. She thought pointedly of Sharp-kit, her devil-spawn of a son entangling her in a tom-and-jerry-esque battle to the death. She'd spent days setting traps- dogs, rat traps, thunderpaths, twoleg cat-catchers, sewer grates with just a few inches too wide of a grate- she was frustrated with the ordeal to a fault and angry that he outsmarted her at every turn. She wanted him gone but he stuck like a leech.

"You could say that," she pined, "But mostly- no. I saw my sister though- Brandy's angry with herself, as per usual," the salt dripped from her tongue.

--

June 19, 2018 at 9:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
(I think I want Malibu to have one kitten, two if you want one as well. I want a kitten named Decoy, with the same deceivin looks as her mother but the same conniving mind as Regal) Malibu raised an eyefur, her blue gaze falling downwards. ┬?I┬?m sure she is. The Liquor Gang is in shambles. Brandy has nobody to boss around anymore. Power can make you crazy.┬? She mrrowed, curling her thin tail around her paws neatly. She shut her eyes a few moments before allowing them to reopen slowly. ┬?I would hope that she realizes that. The Liquor Gang is near finished.┬? She sighed, shaking her head. Malibu herself had been named after a liquor, namely for her thick coconut and pineapple scent and light colored fur; with an impressive persona. She pricked her ears up as Dieseltooth demanded parrols. ┬?I suppose that doesn┬?t get too old around here.┬? She mumbled.
--

June 19, 2018 at 10:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

(aW YES. I don't want a kit yet since I just made Flowingpaw and she's a little young, but you go right ahead. I don't mind if you want to invite others either- I'll catch the lineage a generation down if Decoy or Sharp has kits)

Regal nodded, "Absolute power absolutely corrupts- that's what our father told us. He was a drunk too- wonder where Brandy gets it from," her tone was dry and bitter as she thought of the tom. Malibu's gentle gaze was as addicting to Regal as Brandy's catnip, and she drank greedily from the metaphorical chalice that was offered. She was still a mystery to Regal- the two had shared many nights, but none too many secrets had crossed the border from casual acquaintance to trusted relationship. They didn't know each other's birthnames, or their family history, and Malibu especially didn't know that Regal's primary fear was ants and her primary love was a pigeon-feather lined nest.

"Should we go?" she purred, kneading the carpet as she watched Malibu's gaze travel to the plain-looking Dieseltooth.

--

June 19, 2018 at 10:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Malibu gave a soft snort of amusement, headbutting Regal├??s chest. ├??We├??ll catch up to them.├?? She purred, circling around her mate a few times before padding to the entrance of the camp. Or what was assumed to be. It was just a hole in the wall that cats managed to squeeze through. Making sure Regal was thoroughly enticed shouldn├??t be too difficult, especially since Malibu had been apart of the Liquor Gang. She knew what she had to do to get attention brought to her. She ducked her head and made her way outside, a soft purr rumbling in her throat
--

June 19, 2018 at 10:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Regal slyly followed, only a slight moment's hesitation in her heavy gaze as she strongly padded in her beloved's footsteps. What are you planning . . ? her mind thought, though her heart knew- but was she ready? Malibu certainly was- but was Regal herself prepared to bring more mini-hers into the world of clan politics? She had so many issues. Off the top of her head, her lineage carried what were, in her eyes, drawbacks. She was an intersex tom who masqueraded as a she-cat, for one, who had terrible sociopathic tendencies. Addictive personality disorder. She was a narcissist, struggled with having a coherent thought when there was any sort of opportunity for a party. And that was just her side- she didn't know about Malibu.

But Regal . . . couldn't resist, and was pulled along. "Where are you taking me?" she cooed.

--

June 19, 2018 at 11:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Oh StarClan, am I gonna be stuck with the lovebirds?  Dieseltooth thought and glanced toward Blackrabbit.  He returned her amused frown, making it clear enough that he'd had a similar thought.

"The rest of you sitting about in those dens, you'll get up willingly if you have any dignity to preserve because I'm not above dragging you out!" Dieseltooth shouted. 

--

June 20, 2018 at 11:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Busch and Mead came out at Dieseltooth's prompting, the apprentices unsure and wary but unwilling to hide from their responsibilities. Busch's short legs meant he had to hop every few steps to keep up with his sister.

Mead spoke, "We can come, if you'll have us." The two were untrained, fresh off the nursery, the first generation of the liquor gang to grow up in EclipseClan. They had been discriminated against because of this and were wary, but ready to prove their worth.

--

June 20, 2018 at 5:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.