Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EclipseClan > EclipseClan Camp

Ember
Site Owner

"Boasting is another of her great talents..." Kudzuthroat muttered under his breath as he overheard Urutusilhouette and Free.  He watched the last of the gathering patrol leave and turned back to his nest, his ears swiveling as he evesdropped on the others while arranging his nest.

--

June 11, 2018 at 7:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunken
Free heard a murmur behind him but held his gaze on Uru. His brow furrowed at her comments and he flexed his paws. "You sure do have a lot to say about yourself, lady." He added a chuckle to lighten up the comment as best he could.
--

June 11, 2018 at 9:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
┬?I┬?m certainly not afraid to tell cats what┬?s true.┬? Uru mewed softly, and laid her head down on her waiting paws. She was silent now, awaiting and answer from this newly found cat. Her paws shuffled in, and her ears pulled back. She didn┬?t fit in her nest very well, but that didn┬?t seem to bother anyone unless she was active during the night. Being a warrior was her greatest accomplishment so far.
--

June 12, 2018 at 10:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunken

Free snorted, though it was kind in nature. "You're a funny little thing. Do you do catnip?" He asked the question straight up as he groomed his ankle. 

--

June 12, 2018 at 1:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner
StarClan, not more of them... Kudzuthroat thought, his way ears flicking back toward Free and Uru.
--

June 12, 2018 at 9:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
┬?Ah...no. I find it...repulsive to say the least. Nothing good comes out of it.┬? Uru mewed toward Free, a little shy. ┬?I know we have dealers here, but I┬?ve never had the urge to try it. I feel as if it would make me lazy.┬? Her eyes trailed over Kudzuthroat, and shook her head. // Pricklypear rubbed her cheek, and waved her tail against the ground. She was silent in her movements, keeping her eyes closed. She sat alone in camp, not really doing much except grooming. Her...urges...had come down quite a lot. Catnip, waking up with a SunClan tom in here mix. That had really scared her.
--

June 13, 2018 at 2:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Kudzuthroat ran his tongue down his shoulder, glancing back toward the camp as if the rest of the clan would have returned from the Gathering in the few moments between when he looked down and back up again.  He sighed and stood up, shaking out his pelt.

"Hey, Prickly, you up for a patrol?" He called.

--

June 13, 2018 at 2:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunken

"Mm." Free grunted in reply, nodding his head down at his paws. "What do you do for fun, then?"

--

June 13, 2018 at 3:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

Bloody Mary hadn't said a word to Hell Hound since the incident, not that he would have expected her to. Oh, not the border skirmish in which they had murdered a few SunClan warriors in cold blood, but what occurred after. It had added a tension to the relationship that he wasn't thrilled with... to say the least. But she was stubborn, and he had been told that the clans frowned upon the practices he would have utilized in the city. He couldn't get banished yet, he still had to rip Blackpanther's stomach from his body. 

The donskoy's gaze caught on Free, and his fiery eyes trailed across him. Scrutinizing every inch of his body. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

June 13, 2018 at 4:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunken

Free felt flames lapping at his pelt, sending a shiver up his spine. He glanced over his shoulder to catch a tom watching him. He wasn't one to confront another cat for giving him a weird look but he felt weird letting the glare continue. He excused himself and rose to his feet and padded over to the tom.

"Hey, man, what's up?" He asked with a light tone and a raised brow. 

--

June 13, 2018 at 4:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

Hell Hound held the silence for a few heartbeats, just long enough to make it uncomfortable. Then he finally tore his gaze away from Free and looked idly towards the window of the grimy, two-leg hole. "You're new here, aren't you?" The hairless tom grunted. He put up a show, as though he couldn't care less about the conversation, but in honesty speaking to Free was more entertaining than what he had planned otherwise. Staring at a wall. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

June 13, 2018 at 4:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunken

Free let out a nervous laugh and shook his head, "Yeah, man, I'm new. The names Free."

--

June 13, 2018 at 4:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

"Hell Hound," The donskoy answered. He watched the other EclipseClan warrior from the corner of his eye, but did not show him the respect of facing him fully. "Come up with it yourself or do you just have parents who wanted to ensure you'd be tortured for your entire life?"

--

June 13, 2018 at 4:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunken

"Suits you." Free's spreading grin flickered. He enjoyed uptight cats, it was fun to try and get them to relax yet their hard composure still nipped at his heart."Nah man, my name was originally George."

--

June 13, 2018 at 4:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

A soft snort escaped the scarred warrior as he heard the name. He dropped his gaze to his paws and gave a sad, sympathetic shake of his head. "Well I suppose Free is better suiting then. But why such an odd choice?"

--

June 13, 2018 at 4:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunken

"I'm kidding." Free chuckled. "I've always been Free. My parents were wackjobs. We all got our family problems, you know? Mine just shows a little more than others."

--

June 13, 2018 at 4:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

Memories surged forth, hardly pleasant ones but ones he tended to relive nonetheless. A cardboard box tucked beside the Thunderpath on a rainy day, monsters flying by and wailing the entire time. Several discarded, ugly, hairless kittens curled into the corner in an attempt to keep warm and dry. Not that Hell Hound could have read it, but the word FREE was etched on the side in a child's scented marker. Red ink, quickly pooling off the cardboad as the rain continued to assault it. The flashback did not last long, merely created a second's worth of hesitation within the conversation. "I suppose so. It's the only reason I'm here."

--

June 13, 2018 at 4:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunken

Free refrained from tilting his head and pushing further. He didn't feel this conversation was the right one to ask such a personal question. Perhaps the next one. "I passed a bar on my way here. You interested in checking it out with me? I'm sure you already know about it, but I'm always down for company."

--

June 13, 2018 at 4:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DDcat

Tequila yawned, the she-cat had taken a small nap for a bit and was just waking up. She stretched and arched her back, once she was more awake she looked around and hoped off of the couch, she was going to go hunt and wondered if anyone would have liked to join her, she doubted it after all she was quite the annoyance.

June 13, 2018 at 6:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner
┬?Tequila, if you intend to stay awake you┬?re also welcome to join,┬? Kudzuthroat added, stepping down into a long stretch and adding a yawn of his own to the chorus.
--

June 13, 2018 at 6:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.