Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EclipseClan > EclipseClan Camp

Kamira

(ping us when you post and we'll be on!!)

Flowingkit sniffled, miserable as she became one second closer to throwing up.

--

June 7, 2018 at 3:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunken

Free padded into the camp, his eyes adjusting to the change in lighting as he looked around for a good place to rest. It'd been a long day. He'd gone on a nice stroll through the territory and was feeling fairly tuckered out. 

--

June 7, 2018 at 4:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

(Because our lives are a mess)

Demeter lay at the entrence of the nursery, her tail flicking contentedly as she groomed clumps of mud out of her pelt, casting a stray glance across the camp from time to time as kept track of who was around.  Newcomer?  She wondered, noticing Free enter.

--

June 7, 2018 at 7:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LunarDrop
SoftSkin sat meekly with his batty ears folded back. He hadn't seen CloudStalker in forever. Where was she?
June 7, 2018 at 8:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

Hell Hound and Bloody Mary returned. Two SunClan warriors slain and blood still on their paws. They had left Brandy back at the Thunderpath to deal with Anteros however she saw fit. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

June 7, 2018 at 9:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner
Demeter¬?s esrs pricked up when she noticed the bloody warriors enter the camp, StarClan, another border fight? She wondered, unaware that one of her kits had been slain.
--

June 7, 2018 at 10:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LunarDrop
SoftSkin existed.
June 8, 2018 at 7:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Fencerunner entered from the territory after her first training session with her apprentice, Oshun. She had several scuff-marks from skirmishing with the tom and a particular section of fur missing from her pale yellow tail. She'd forgotten about the gathering, but upon realizing it was soon, she took the initiative to pick the cats as she tossed herself onto high-rock, winking at her apprentice and Softskin. Hollowstar had two kits to provide for- and she was doing much better since the last gathering.

"Cats of EclipseClan," she announced, letting her Fence Club days rush back to her, "The gathering is tonight- the following cats are ordered to come. Blackrabbit, Dieseltooth, Hell Hound, Enzio, Wren, Hephaestus, Kestrelpaw, Mockingbird,Sunfrost, Brandy, Slypaw, Ashflower, Bourbon, Eros, Goldenshadow, Silversmoke, Jitters, Fallenash, Ashbracken, Hades, Sea Breeze, Larkspring, Viperheart, Willowpaw, Delano, Monroe, Hestia, Poseidon, Pricklypear, Regal, Athena, Politoes, Malibu, Zeus, Mistyrain, Vermouth, and Martini," she acted like she was about to jump down before receding, "Oh- and myself, Oshun, Owlpaw, Softskin, and Hollowstar."

"This'll be a tense gathering. MoonClan has gotten their kits back and they know that we have nothing over them now except our own strengths. In addition, we've killed three of their cats in a border skirmish. SunClan has also fought with us- we killed two of theirs, but they killed one of ours. Be strong, and don't let friendship get in the way of priority," she pointedly stared at her apprentices in particular- knowing the trouble they might get in. "With that being said, don't start anything you can't finish, and if you do, please tell me immediately so it can be dealt with. Thank you- EclipseClan, the mighty!" she ended with a war rally before hopping off, standing in the entrance to lead her clan away. She waited for them to gather before exiting, the small cat's green eyes filled with determination. The cat's pawsteps were like thunder as they made for the gathering place. (exit eclipseclan)

--

June 8, 2018 at 10:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Hollowstar quickly dropped her kits off at the nursery to recover under the queen's' supervision before following Fencerunner to the gathering.(Gathering Clearing)
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
June 9, 2018 at 1:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

After the gathering patrol had left, Regal entered the camp and deposited Anteros' mutilated body in the center. A casualty of the SunClan border skirmish, the she-cat had died by the odds of three forces- SunClan, Brandy's paws, and a monster. Regal looked down at the sprawled cat sadly before backing away- she hoped someone would deal with it soon. Disease surrounded corpses, just like flies and rot.

--

June 9, 2018 at 6:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
Urutusilhouette sat with her paw on her tail, petting the fluffy piece of her body. She purred a bit, her eyes closed and relaxed. The thick scruff around her neck was what she pulled her head into when she was cold. Of course, she was already warm in this EclipseClan camp, but it would feel lovely to be hot. Once she saw this large, and rather sleek, tom pad into camp, her ears pricked up as she beelined toward him. Once she was near him, her shoulders were brought back and her chest was puffed out. ¬?Why, hello. I¬?m Uru.¬?
--

June 10, 2018 at 9:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunken

Free watched the clan cats depart for the Gathering, unsure what was going on but before he could quietly follow he was held back by a she-cat addressing him. He turned around and let his gaze drift about her, taking her in before managing a goofy grin. "Hey. I'm Free."

--

June 10, 2018 at 10:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
Urutusilhouette chuckled a bit at his display of a grin. ¬?Free, you say? What a lovely name.¬? Her tail curled over to her side, and her long legs stood straight so she could see if she was bigger than him. ¬?And don¬?t worry about all those cats leaving, they¬?re just wandering off to see the rest of the clans.¬? Her voice was soft, and she made her her features were not as hard as usual. She wanted to seem approachable.
--

June 10, 2018 at 10:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunken

He bowed his head at her compliment and glanced over his shoulder at the entrance of camp. "How interesting."

Free flicked his eyes back to Uru and gave a crooked grin, "Why aren't you going with them?"

--

June 10, 2018 at 10:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
¬?It¬?s not my turn to go.¬? Uru explained simply, her eyes glancing him over again. ¬?Now, why are you here? No reason that¬?s important enough to leave me, at least.¬? A soft purr rose in her throat, and she turned to the warriors den. ¬?Care to join me? It is getting late, after all.¬? She flicked her tail for him to follow.
--

June 10, 2018 at 10:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunken

"Sure, I'll join, thanks." He lowered his head to her, allowing her to show him the way to the den. "I'm here because why not?"

--

June 10, 2018 at 10:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
¬?I suppose that is a good reason. I mean, what other reason could there be?¬? The balanced she-cat got into the warriors den, laying down in a cloth piece that she had found in the territory awhile back. She kneaded at it, purring with delight. ¬?Find yourself a nest, and get comfortable. You could pull it over here as well, so we could talk a little more. Only if you don¬?t mind.¬? Uru purred at him, grinning from ear to ear.
--

June 10, 2018 at 10:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"The mighty?" Dieseltooth commented under her breath as she trotted after Fencerunner, taking her typical place at the head of the patrol.  Blackrabbit stayed further behind, listening to the chatter at the center of the patrol, while Kudzuthroat hung back and watched the group leave, a stray thought crossing his mind about which of these cats wouldn't be returning.

--

June 11, 2018 at 9:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunken

"I'm being a little vague for the sake of privacy." He admitted with a chuckle as he pulled up a nest beside her's. He spun around before laying his large figure down onto the bedding. "Were you born in the clans?"

--

June 11, 2018 at 9:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
¬?Ah, yes. I was born here.¬? The dark she-cat mewed, and curled her tail over her side to get comfy. The white lines round her eyes moved intricately everytime she blinked. ¬?Not a lot I have to say about that, though. It¬?s not a very...interesting story. Except for how I excelled as an apprentice in all subjects. From hunting to fighting, I seemed to have that extra spark in me that kept me a little bit above everyone else.¬?
--

June 11, 2018 at 2:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.