Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EclipseClan > EclipseClan Camp

Kamira

Fencerunner entered the territory, looking back once to anxiously ensure her apprentice was following. This was her first one, after all- she wanted to make him something great (EcC territory).

--

June 5, 2018 at 1:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Oshun offered her a reassuring smile once she looked back but looked behind his own shoulder at his sister, giving her a warning glare before ducking through the entrance. (EcC Territory)

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

June 5, 2018 at 1:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
"Stop!" Hollowstar scolded her daughter, leaving her son for a split second as she tried to chase down her ignorant kit."Spit it out, Flowingkit," she ordered."You'll die if you don't!"

/\/\/\

Blazingkit managed to spit up most of his berry, still shocked by the sudden strange feeling that had overcome him. He looked to his mother, wondering why she was leaving him alone. He tried to follow her but instead tripped over his own paws and fell over.

--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
June 5, 2018 at 11:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Spark

"You look tired." Eros found himself saying to Owlpaw. He knew that Owlpaw was the new medicine cat apprentice and since he was looking so tired, his mentor was probably not around to help him. I know that feeling. What's the point of mentors if they never do their duty? "Do you need some help?"

June 5, 2018 at 1:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitch
Owlpaw quickly sat back up when he heard the voice of Eros, shaking the tiredness from his face, or trying to, and offering a kind smile. "No I'm ok Eros, thank you..did you uh..did you need something? I didn't forget to give you herbs did I? Did you..ask for any?" He asked slowly, at this rate he couldn't remember who he owed herbs too, he was a smart cat, meticulous and organized, but with the exhaustion setting it that was fading. "I'm sorry Eros I haven't exactly been myself lately, with softskin always busy doing..starclan knows what, I'm still learning all my basic training and trying to keep all the clan healthy..I known that's a poor excuse huh? Some med cat I'll be." He laughed
June 5, 2018 at 1:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spark

"No. You didn't forget to give me some herbs. I was just bored and figured I would offer to help you if you needed it." Eros said simply, his gaze raking Owlpaw's form a couple of times. When he heard the self pity that Owlpaw was exhibiting he didn't know how to respond. He wasn't really one that was concered with other's feelings and found a little annoying how he was leaning on a stranger. 

June 5, 2018 at 1:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitch
"Ah..well..I suppose I could use some help gathering." He chuckled "what with leaf bare coming soon and now with sharpkit running around and usually causing a few injuries, my work is pretty cut out for me." He laughed "I could use some help stocking up on poppy seeds, and an extra mouth to carry it wouldn't be awful." He smiled warmly
June 5, 2018 at 1:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spark

"Okay, that sounds simple enough. I haven't been out of camp in ages, sounds nice." Eros meowed simply towards Owlpaw, getting to his paws briskly. He was ready to get going and get moving. He had been confided into camp most of his apprentice life because of his controlling mother and he was ready to see the outside world.

June 5, 2018 at 1:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Flowingkit had already swallowed a small amount of the bitter juice before Hollowstar's full wrath could come down on her, and the small kit spat out the berry's pulp in a mashed mess on the carpet. She looked upwards, fearful, and her minty eyes met Hollowstar's well-knowing ones as she mouthed a word, kit-like innocence prevailing. "Die?"

She took a few steps towards her brother and she, too, was having issues coordinating her limbs. She shook her head, a tear forming, "I don't wanna die!"

--

June 5, 2018 at 11:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitch
Hearing the cries of distress from the kits owlpaw quickly rushed to their side, eyes wide when he saw the death berries mashed on the ground. "Oh no.." He whispered, looking frantically between the kits and hallowstar "ok wait here!" The young tom called, sprinting into the den for only a moment before returning with a mouthful of herbs, juniper berries, stinging nettle and watermint. "Have them swallow the stinging nettle first, if they didn't ingest too much then the stinging nettle will help, eat a lot, and I mean a lot, then take the juniper berries and water mint for the stomach ache after." He said with a calm panic "if anything I want to induce vomiting for them, ok?" He asked and gazed at the leader
June 5, 2018 at 11:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Hollowstar turned as the medicine cat apprentice raced in, her eyes following the young ton as he gathered his supplies. She gave him a nod as he instructed her, grasping the nettle and pushing it toward Blazingkit, then his sister."Swallow it," she ordered tensely, unsure of how much of the berry they had gotten down. Her green eyes pierced her kits as she gathered the other two herbs in preperation, praying that her bloodline wasn't ended by kits' antics.

/\/\/\

Blazingkit tentively nibbled at the stinging nettle, uncertain of it after his experience with herbs so far. After his mother's order he began to trust that it was safe and began to chew a bigger mouthful, wondering how much of the disgusting herb he would have to choke down.

--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
June 6, 2018 at 12:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Flowingkit took a hesitant bite as well, the nettle scraping down her slowly closing throat. She looked up at Owlpaw with a scowl, her belly already full from milk, but she didn't want to invoke her mother's wrath. She stood straighter and pushed the rest of it away once she'd eaten enough, walking over shakily to be next to Blazingkit, leaning on her brother for comfort even after their fight.

"I'm going to shred you tonight," she hissed in his ear, though her tone was sad and serious.

--

June 6, 2018 at 12:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitch
Owlpaw was relieved when the two kits began to chew the bitter herb, sighing softly and sliding them the juniper berries and watermint "ok now when you start to feel sick, which you will, with any luck it will induce vomiting and if not just wait about an hour to eat these, they taste much better don't worry." He smiled to try and assure the kits they would be ok before looking at hallowstar "if you are still worried, later I have plenty of stinging nettle..I'm so sorry hallowstar, they must have gotten the berries from my den, I thought I had them hidden away, I checked the border too I was so sure I cleared the death berry plants.. I..I'm sorry, I'll do everything in my power to make sure they are back to full health. I promise." He said confidently. Though worry pricked at his voice even as he talked.
June 6, 2018 at 1:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Flowingkit rolled her eyes as she felt herself begin to become ill, "Well maybe if you would've been more attentive, we wouldn't have gotten into your stores in the first place!" she said, the first cat to blame anyone but herself for the problems she'd gotten herself involved into. But even she felt bad about what she was saying, and the fact that she'd almost died was dawning on her small brain like a whip on a horse's back- cutting and deep and scarring. Her voice was wet and she sniffled when she spoke.

--

June 6, 2018 at 10:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitch
Owlpaw wasn't a violent cat, he wasn't a fighter or an outspoken tom by any means and he knew it. However, something clicked the wrong way when flowingkit said that. Leaning his head down to look her in the eyes he whispered "maybe if someone hadn't been sneaking around this wouldn't have happened..next time I will make sure I'm not in camp to save you." And with that he raised his head back up, he'd never intentionally let a kit die, true he should have hidden the berries slightly better, but flowingkits decision to steal wasn't his fault.
June 6, 2018 at 10:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Blazingkit ignored his sister as a woozy feeling washed over him, though it was much better than the bland numbness he had received from the death berry. He looked up at his mother, hating that he had upset her. He shouldn't have listened to Flowingkit and her stupid dare. This was all her fault!

/\/\/\

Hollowstar nodded to the medicine cat, glad to see they had found a healer that actually did their job."Do you want them to stay here tonight?" she asked, not commenting on Flowingkit's rudeness. She would certainly get an earful later.

--
June 6, 2018 at 11:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Flowingkit turned, looking lost as her mint-green eyes flicked from Blazingkit to Owlpaw before settling on their mother. The kit's cinder-gray fur was a mess as her stomach began to begin to expel the poison. She took a step towards Hollowstar, seeking comfort- she sniffled, now a wailing mess. She was stubborn, that was for sure, but a combination of her fragile mental state and physical discomfort meant she was unwilling to argue with Owlpaw. She wanted her mama.

"I'm sorry mama," she said softly as she tried to approach, looking up cautiously at the queen.

--

June 6, 2018 at 11:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitch
Owlpaw shook his head to hallowstar "no ma'am, they should be alright to sleep in the nursery, the stinging nettle will take care of the berries since it seems only a bite or two was ingested and it wasn't that long ago so it should be no problem. I'll take care to move the rest of the berries so this doesn't happen again." He smiled "in the mean time I'd suggest a tighter watch on kits" he said , eyeing flowingkit with his ears flicked back for a moment "I'd hate for another accident to happen."
June 6, 2018 at 11:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DDcat

MistyRain looked over at SoftSkin and smiled "thank you SoftSkin, your right, he'll be back" he meowed ever grateful that SoftSkin had reassured her, she saw the medicine cat as a friend, it meant a lot to her for him to say that. 

June 7, 2018 at 2:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LunarDrop
(Why are yall only posting at like 1 AM and no other time?) SoftSkin nodded
June 7, 2018 at 3:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.