Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EclipseClan > EclipseClan Camp

Kamira

Flowingkit sat in the opening of Hollowstar's den, peering out with mint-green eyes through the cracked cabinet door. The hinges would squeak if she opened it, she knew, but the light cast a thin stripe of white light down the cream and white kit's face. She saw Hell Hound. She saw Bloody Mary. She saw Jaggedice, Silversmoke, and Goldenshadow. She saw Anteros, Tequila, Mistyrain, Wren, Regal, and Malibu. And she wanted to meet them all.

Anteros walked into camp, exhausted from a hunting patrol. The bengal apprentice was coming into her apprentice nicely after her talk with Jaggedice, the young warriors calming her down into a somewhat tameable project for her poor mentor. She looked around absently for her mother or brother to talk about her day to, but ultimately came to the conclusion that they were probably out of camp. Her eyes caught on a cat (anyone feel free) and her green eyes blazed with curiosity. She approached, almost bouncing, creeping forward with ears backward.

"May I eat now?" she used as the icebreaker, pretending to be a hungry apprentice asking for permission to eat. But she really just wanted to open a dialogue to meet more cats- it had worked so well with Jaggedice, Silversmoke, and Goldenshadow. Just jumping in.

Regal sat at the edge of camp, grooming her long, thick fur into an acceptable level of poofiness. The she-cat's slanted and squinted eyes moved suspiciously across the camp but she was too preoccupied with her own personal style to approach anybody, her rendezvous with Malibu preoccupying her mind. She refused to think about it too deeply, but the she-cat knew she would have to let the shock fully hit her system eventually. She had chosen to commit. To one cat. What had come over her? Was she sick?

--

May 31, 2018 at 3:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Oshun was over to Emmy, trying to comfort her about the whole situation with her not being able to hit him hard enough.

Monroe got up from her dramatic laughing and flicked her ears forward as Enzio padded in, not with their father. Her eyes narrowed slightly at his sudden serious demeanor. "Okay.."

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

May 31, 2018 at 12:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Enzio flicked his tail once, and looked at his sister. "Clarisse made another appearance and went after dad again." He said simply, but his words implied that there was more anger because of other things as well. "He's not mentally alright right now after the entire thing, and he had me leave him alone with low and behold, Fencerunner. The cat that keeps crawling to him when he's weak." He scoffed, "I told her off a bit before I had to leave, but she's on this sudden, 'I'm so sorry let me help I want to be there for you guys' path, and I don't buy it." He said plainly, watching his sister. "She wants to help Emmy and teach her how to be strong and not like how she is, but I get the feeling she's going to leave her in the water, like when we were kits." She said, "And went on this whole thing about training you. Dad gave us the permission on whether to trust her or not - I straight up told her no but said you guys have to choose for yourself." He said, watching his sister.

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

May 31, 2018 at 1:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitch
Owlpaw trudged into camp exhausted, the multi color point tom had been the main medicine cat for a few days, he hasn't seen softskin in about a week, leaving him to collect herbs, treat cats, and finish his studies while his mentor was out. The work was starting to take its toll on the young cat. Back from his evening stroll you'd expect to see owlpaw come through with a maw full of honey combs or poppy seeds, what you wouldn't expect was the apprentice to be carrying a small black kitten. With a heavy sigh he set the kit outside he medicine den and tried to relax his jaw "ok..you wait here, I'll get some stuff doe that scratch ok?" He said with a small smile though it wasn't very reassuring, socializing wasn't one of owlpaws strong points. The moment he turned his back the kitten was on his heels again, dashing around the medicine den at every chance he got "oh boy.." Owlpaw whispered and tried to work around him as best as he could.
May 31, 2018 at 6:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Monroe listened to her older brother with narrowed eyes. After he was done talking she let out a scoff. "Of course she's around now, right when Clarisse pops up out of nowhere. And dad was doing so well.." She trailed off with a lash of her tail. "Well, I'm not surprised about Clarisse, who wouldn't want dad back, yanno? But as for Fencerunner..I don' trust it either. Who's to know if this is her little plan to get back on dad's good side?"

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

May 31, 2018 at 10:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DDcat

MistyRain sat in front of the camp entrance, her ears flat on her head and she was hunched over, there was no sign of her beloved anywhere. 

June 2, 2018 at 1:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LunarDrop
SoftSkin was quite good at understanding people; all the time he spent avoiding people he observed them. The bald sphynx approached MistyRain, one of the first friendly faces he encountered in EclipseClan, and offered her a somber smile. "Hi. Don't worry, he'll be back."
June 2, 2018 at 9:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Malibu slunk into the camp, her entire body aching. She narrowed her eyes, making her way through the abundance of cats and settling beside the counter.
--

♪ "M&M'S, sweet like candy-canes." ♪ 

June 3, 2018 at 1:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

Bloody Mary cleared her throat loudly, an obvious attempt to gain attention from some of the other warriors scattered about the camp. Those who were unlucky enough to acknowledge her were quickly drafted into a patrol. "You," She pointed out Wren, "and you- scar face," Hell Hound, "I'm going on a border patrol and the two of you are coming with me. We're hitting the SunClan border to make sure those rabbit chasers aren't up to any funny business. Let's go!" Not taking no for an answer, the crimson colored cat spun on her heels and marched out into the territory. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

June 3, 2018 at 1:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Wren's amber gaze snapped up to Bloody Mary with an attentive expression - he didn't have much time to process the she-cat's words before she ordered him and Hell Hound onto a patrol with her. 

Rabbit chasers of SunClan, huh? I suppose it's a tad nicer than rabbit-herders. Wren gave a small, inward shrug, and followed Bloody Mary into the territory.

--

*He/him*

June 3, 2018 at 1:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Anteros nearly crashed into Wren and Bloody Mary as she bolted across the camp from the apprentice's den to join them. The she-cat's intense, loping, awkward limbs made for a rocky landing as she skidded to a stop, a cloud of dust humorously settling around her gray and black paws. "I'll go!" she volunteered, looking with a sly sideways grin towards Bloody Mary. She remembered their last encounter, and now that she was bigger- well. She wanted to prove the she-cat that negativity wouldn't always get the job done. 

Flowingkit kicked a leg out of Hollowstar's den as she snored, her little high-pitched mews of sleepy adorable erupted as a snot bubble popped in her nose. She startled awake, popping up, her thick fur making her look rather like a cinder-gray marshmallow. She looked around for the source of the interruption.

Fencerunner snoozed in her own den but woke but slept through the announcement of Bloody Mary's intentions. The she-cat had slept for 29 hours straight and had no end in sight, the only sign of life the way her whiskers twitched every few seconds. She was lost in dreams.

Regal licked her chops as she observed Bloody Mary call a patrol. The impressive long-furred she-cat had come into her own in Eclipseclan's camp now that Malibu's attention and love had begun to shape her into a more responsible shadow of herself. The honey-colored cat stood and took four great strides to reach her former gang-mate, with Wren and Anteros, but she looked boredly at the entrance, signalling her want to go without saying anything at all.

(Regal and Anteros to Border)

--

June 3, 2018 at 2:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
Pricklypear, not seeing Fencerunner in sight, walked into her den. ┬?Fencerunner. Have you no idea of what┬?s going on?┬? She pulled her ears back. Her eyes flashed over the body of Fencerunner, before padding fully in and nudging her awake with her paw. ┬?Some cat is taking a patrol out, without your permission. The SunClan border.┬?
--

June 3, 2018 at 3:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Fencerunner opened an olive-green eye in agitation. She'd already been woken early on in her rest by Hollowstar's kits next door- if she was being honest, she wished they'd move to the nursery and get it over with.

But that was just her exhaustion speaking. And she had slept a long time. She raised her head slowly, looking bleary-eyed up at Pricklypear, struggling to process what she was saying.

"Good for them for taking an interest," she said with a small smile, "What's the problem with a patrol?"

--

June 3, 2018 at 3:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
┬?She just called out, and spun with two cats she picked specifically. She just said, ┬?we┬?re making sure those rabbit-chasers aren┬?t up to any funny busines!┬? and left. Just, straight out of camp. I have no idea what they┬?re there to do, but I wouldn┬?t trust them if I were you. Not one bit.┬? The calico patterned she-cat yipped out, with a slight bit of a growl at the end. Pricklypear┬?s fur was already on end enough, but now it was just awful. ┬?I want us to go look after them.┬?
--

June 3, 2018 at 3:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Fencerunner stood, rubbing the top of her head against the side of the cabinet as she looked to Pricklypear. A slight bite in the back of her head signalled the beginning of her headache, but the she-cat refused to show how it would affect her. She looked past Pricklypear and into the camp's dim lighting, spotting the lack of cats. With a sigh, she stood, shakily. Her wounded paw was healing well and wouldn't like the trip to the border, but she supposed if this were something she couldn't ignore, it would have to hurt for just a small spell.

"Very well," she said with a small whisper, "Why don't you take-" Fencerunner looked around before spotting Marshmumble, the failed flunk-out medicine cat sitting at the edge of camp. Fencerunner's eyes narrowed- she hadn't seen the former kittypet in quite a while. Part of her wanted to start a conversation, the other half just really, really wanted to stay in camp.

"Marshmumble. She's sensible, you two should balance each other out and be quick enough about it. Go see what they're up to, and if it's nefarious, ask them to return. But if they're just renewing scent markers-" she focused on Pricklypear, the calico cat's eccentric attitude not lost to Fencerunner, "Leave them be. Cats are allowed to patrol unprompted."

--

June 3, 2018 at 5:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Hollowstar sat up from her nest and shook herself, needing to get out of the den for a while. As she pushed open the cabinet door she glanced around the clan, wondering if all the patrols had been taken care of. Spying Fencerunner, the leader flicked her tail and summoned her deputy over.

/\/\/\

Blazingkit squirmed as his sister awoke, opening his green eyes groggily. He lifted his head and glanced around, seeing his mother exiting the den. "Where mother going?" he wondered aloud, propping himself up on his stubby forelegs.

--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
June 3, 2018 at 5:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
┬?What shall we do if there┬?s fighting?┬? Pricklypear asked, waving her tail. She looked straight to Fencerunner, her glowing green eyes boring down into hers. Pricklypear┬?s gaze was like a thousands needles pricking at your skin, itching and crawling until you finally got the feeling back in your body. Intense and overlooked, that┬?s what Pricklypear was. ┬?Shall we come back, or help?┬?
--

June 3, 2018 at 6:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Fencerunner approached Hollowstar after she'd been summoned, uncomfortable with the she-cat's anger, "I'm sure you'll make a good decision- think on your paws, Pricklypear. EclipseClan cats are resourceful. I trust you'll do fine," she said with a soft smile to Pricklypear before she dipped her head to her leader in respect.

"How are your kits growing?" she said with concern, aware that the two hadn't spoken since returning from the gathering. Fencerunner's paw was healing nicely from the border skirmish, which Hollowstar had yet to be filled in on. Yet, at least.

Flowingkit yawned, watching Hollowstar apathetically. She was beginning to resent her for her lack of input in their raising- something about being beaten in too many wrestling matches. "Who cares?" she said with a sidelong glance with mint green eyes, though she watched Hollowstar carefully, afraid of being left alone in the large camp. "Say, why do you think she doesn't let us live in the nursery?"

--

June 3, 2018 at 7:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Hollowstar nodded as her deputy approached."Fine," she mewed."Soon they won't need me anymore." She was hoping they would wean soon and could sleep in the nursery."All has been well in camp, I trust?"

/\/\/\

Blazingkit shrugged."Who cares about that?" he asked."It's not like it's a bad thing to be in here. Just think about it, only leaders sleep here. We could be the first kits ever to live in here!" Though that was not probable, it didn't stop the young kit from letting his imagination run.

--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
June 3, 2018 at 7:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Flowingkit snorted, the air flaring her nostrils as she turned to her brother, "And what do you think will happen when we're 'paws? We'll just stay here until we're too big to fit, then kick that other she-cat out of her den and take that one too?" she said, throwing logic into the argument, "Mom wants us out of here as much as we want to leave," the insecure she-cat mewed, though she longed for affection from Hollowstar, a bit of praise to let her know she was going in the right direction. Flowingkit idolized her mother to the extreme and wanted to become so much like her- but she was falling behind in so many ways.

Fencerunner sighed, remembering her many encounters, and tried best she could to explain them to Hollowstar. She told her of the MoonClan patrol, how Summerpaw and Crimsonsky were dead and a third apprentice had run back to camp, how Fencerunner herself had returned with Dieseltooth to find Tigerstar here, and had run off to hide until she was out of camp to avoid starting a fight so close to home. She followed with her long nap, and then the fact that Pricklypear had woken her up because some cat had the audacity to lead a patrol without asking. Which Fencerunner was actually thrilled about.

"I'm planning on taking my apprentice out this afternoon- thanks, again, for giving Oshun to me," she said with a grin, aware she'd been talking for a very long time. But Hollowstar knew she was chatty before she even elected Fencerunner deputy. It was no surprise now.

--

June 3, 2018 at 7:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.