Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EclipseClan > EclipseClan Camp

Kamira

Regal looked down at Malibu, "No- you just like the fact that I fought a tom to keep you," she said before sighing, laying down on the steaming rooftop tiles, "Look, Malibu- part of the draw of me is that I was infertile. I'm a tom, and a she-cat, a lover and a fighter, a top and a bottom-" she stopped herself, not wanting to upset Malibu, "If we do this, the whole I love you thing, what are we? What will I be to you?"

--

May 29, 2018 at 12:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
(Oh whoaaaa. That hit deep) Malibu looked away, frustration dotting her gaze and she found herself shaking her head to clear it. ├??That├??s not up to me.├?? She mewed, getting to her paws. ├??That├??s for you to decide. I know where I stand. I thought you would too.├?? She turned, padding to the edge of the rooftop and sitting down. ├??I told you what you meant to me. All those moons ago. You didn├??t believe me. You still don├??t believe me.├?? She scoffed, curling her tail around her paws. ├??If that was to happen, don├??t lie to me... I don├??t want you to lie to me and tell me that you do.├?? She said quietly, her face lowered to look down at the ground below. ├??I├??m a normal shecat. Dozens upon dozens made up in each Clan. None different than the rest.├??
--

♪ "M&M'S, sweet like candy-canes." ♪ 

May 29, 2018 at 12:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Regal listened to Malibu's thoughts and she flicked her tail-tip in irritation. You aren't going to make this easy, are you? Regal said, her father's ghost haunting her. He had tried so hard to make Regal into a tom. A son. And when he'd failed, when Regal had decided for herself what she was going to be, he didn't like it in the slightest. But now Regal felt pulled back towards him, his image shaping her, and she rebelled against it still.

"You know I have issues," Regal replied, "And it's not that I don't believe you, it's just- it's going to be hard. For me. To understand how to become this perfect mate for you. And for you- to deal with it. It's not that I don't love you back, Malibu, but I don't want you to invest yourself in me, just to wake up one morning and decide you want a normal she-cat who can't get you pregnant."

--

May 29, 2018 at 12:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Malibu whipped around, her tail lashing from side to side. ┬?I don┬?t want a perfect relationship. I want you. I┬?ve let you go more times than I can count, just because I had no guts to protest you leaving and coming back when you pleased. I can┬?t let you go anymore. It hurts me far too much to see you with other cats. I don┬?t care if I get pregnant. Maybe you do, but they will be ours. You know me. Maybe they┬?ll be mistakes but I┬?d love them just as I do you. I don┬?t care if you┬?re not a normal shecat. Normal is not what I┬?m looking for. If I wanted to be with a normal shecat, I would have been. But I want to be with you, Regal. Issues or not.┬?
--

May 29, 2018 at 1:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Regal blinked as Malibu confronted her, and her eyes traced Malibu's gently curving tail and fluffy cream coat- StarClan, she was perfect. Regal stood, bowing her head. Her words hit a sore spot, but then they nestled to Regal's chest in a moment of clarity. Malibu just wanted Regal. Only Regal.

And Regal did, despite her ramblings and hesitation, want Malibu.

The she-cat strode forward and, in a mix of love and lust, bowed her forehead flush against Malibu's. The night was slowly fading away and behind them, the sun finally began to rise, its glow gold and much brighter than the streetlamps. Regal didn't break eye contact the whole time.

"If that's how you feel . . ." she whispered, breathing in Malibu's exhaling breath. She smelled like fruit and sweet nectar- like coconut, but with a bite. Regal smelled like honey, but with something sprinkled in that drove her partners wild.

"Then I love you too." 

--

May 29, 2018 at 1:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Malibu├??s breath hitched as Regal├??s forehead touched hers, her sense of longing beginning to grow. She kept her gaze locked with hers, her entire body shivering with desire. Once Regal had said it, her eyes finally shut. She felt a sense of completion of sorts. She was done fighting to try and find someone. She was done with the lines of cats she had to deal with that bored her horribly. She found her sense of adventure within Regal. A deep, vibrating purr erupted from her chest, loud enough to echo across a house or two. Malibu ran her nose along her jaw, sitting down beneath her chin and cuddling close to her.
--

May 29, 2018 at 1:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

After a few minutes of close and gentle contact, Regal dove in and forced herself to decide. Did she want to make a move on Malibu? The night had been perfect, and Regal was high on her own endorphins from fighting Deluxious, the scar sure to form on her face biting as a mist settled in the roads dividing the abandoned houses. Malibu's purring enticed her much, much further, and was ultimately the deciding factor in whether or not Regal moved in, hunting for her supposed reward. She didn't care about the kits anymore- well, she didn't care about Malibu's kits. The other ones needed to go, but Maliibu and her- Regal would be a terrible mother, but at least she could try.

The she-cat began to put pressure on Malibu's shoulder, enticing the she-cat to lay down, verblessly conveying her intentions without explicit consent.

--

May 29, 2018 at 1:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Malibu pressed the top of her head against Regal┬?s chest, an amused smile crossing her face as she slowly settled down onto her side. She stretched out for a few moments, gathering herself to lay on her stomach. She tilted her head skyward, looking at the now dawning of a new day. Her tail flit slowly; left.....right....left......right. A silent invitation for Regal to join her. She didn┬?t say anything. There was nothing to say. They both knew each other so well that there didn┬?t need to be any words.
--

May 29, 2018 at 1:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Regal took the invitation and ran, and on the rooftop the two she-cat's, so star-struckedly in love, decided they were perfect for each other. Regal fell asleep when the birds started to sing, her head buried in the fur of Malibu's shoulderblades, almost crouched over her as the light of the sun began to bathe them in warmth. Her gentle snores were good omens, and she dreamt of nightmares first- of hurting Malibu, the pale scar on her belly a reminder of the terrible day. But after, once the nightmares fell away, imagination took over, and she began to purr- Malibu was there. Only Malibu.

--

May 29, 2018 at 1:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

Hell Hound picked his way through the camp, finding himself still unchallenged by anyone but the rug, Regal. A frown twisted the donskoy's features and a soft snort escaped him. These cats... all assuming their own strength, assured in their arrogance. Well, it was no matter for him to stray upon. He needed to find out who this Blackpanther was, and how he would get to EarthClan to kill him. 

The scarred tom's gaze caught on Wren, he looked... mostly competent. At least more so than Regal. Rolling the dice on approaching another one of EclipseClan's minions, he made his way over. "Hello."

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

May 29, 2018 at 10:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Wren was perched atop EclipseClan's sacred couch, looking deep in thought as he stared up to a high corner of the room. Torn from his thoughts by Hell Hound's greeting, Wren's amber gaze snapped down to settle on the donskoy.

"Hey," Wren greeted, dipping his head to the tom, "I don't think we've met - my name's Wren."

--

*He/him*

May 29, 2018 at 10:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

"Hell Hound," The tom returned with his own, giving a slight dip of his head in greeting as he settled back on his haunches. "You may have known my brother, Death Rattle. He was in this clan, murdered. I heard a tom by the name of Blackpanther killed him and I'm just trying to gather more information." 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

May 29, 2018 at 10:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

River

"Mm, yeah. At the Gathering. He tried to attack EarthClan's leader, one of their warriors stopped him, killed him," Wren responded, glancing to his paws as memories of the Gathering flickered back to him. Glimpses of a white tabby, flashes of green eyes - it couldn't have been him, Wren knew. He was dead, long dead, and to think otherwise was a foolish waste of time.

--

*He/him*

May 29, 2018 at 10:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

"Huh... well, he was never the sharpest tool in the shed," Hell Hound murmured, turning his gaze out the window as he thought about what had happened. "So this EarthClan, that the cat who killed my brother is in, is there anything you can tell me about it? I appreciate the time, truly." 

--

May 29, 2018 at 11:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

River

"EarthClan... Wetlands southeast of here, they formed from a merge of two former clans, I think... DawnClan, in their territory, and NightClan, here in the city," Wren paused, shrugged after a moment, "Sorry, I'm pretty new here myself. Their leader's Risingstar, but I honestly couldn't even name the deputy."

--

*He/him*

May 29, 2018 at 11:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Enzio trotted back into camp, his ears perked for his siblings, until he found them still wandering by the couch. He padded over, looking to Emmy, who looked like she had seen a ghost. "Dad's fine. He's just taking some time to himself." He said, before looking to Monroe, his tail flicking once. "We need to talk." 

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

May 29, 2018 at 7:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DDcat

Tequila looked around camp board out of her mind, the warrior sighed.//// MistyRain looked around camp for AspenFlight, she wondered where he had gone

May 29, 2018 at 11:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BeautyIsChaos

Silversmoke glanced around the camp. The tom was seated on the couch, his front paws curled under him and his tail flickering back and forth behind him. “What a calm morning,” he muttered to himself, ears twitching as the stormy tom sat on the piece of old twoleg furniture. His pale eyes shifted around the clearing, spotting Goldenshadow not too far off.

The smokey she-cat was talking briskly with Jaggedice, and the pair seemed rather relaxed as the sun’s light trickled in. Silversmoke scowled as he saw Goldenshadow. As much as they were friends, they fought endlessly as it seemed to be in their blood. The tom thought of her like a kit. Good fun and quite useful at times; but nagging and whiny when he didn’t need to bother with it.

The tom licked his chest fur and as he groomed himself, thought bitter thoughts upon the honey-eyed warrior he called his friend. His brother seemed to like her; yet Jaggedice was a quiet soul, and he was a pleasant tom to everyone he met. Silversmoke always spat at him for it — yet deep down, he wished to be as kind as his brother. Maybe he’d have more cats to care about him.

Nonetheless, the snappy tom was not going to change his ways anytime soon. He continued with the morning grooming, and the tom’s Ears twitched as he tried to ignore the mewing of his friend and his blood nearby.

--

Home is where the heart is....and the heart goes where it pleases. Don’t be afraid to follow itit’ll surely lead you home.Sparrow To Her Kits

“My other half. We’ll take this world by storm one day....side by side. Breathing....breath by breath. Fighting together....paw by paw.” Cow & Tate

One drop of morning dew on a blade of grass among millions of others. Untouched by anything other than the silent paws of Starclan. The moment I set my eyes on you, I knew there was something. I knew instantly our paths were aligned somehow, but I never knew, this is were it would lead.” Curledbracken to Smokestrides

May 30, 2018 at 9:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

"Well... it's more than anyone else has been able to give me," Hell Hound said with a grateful nod of his head. He raised a paw in a wave to Wren and then dismissed himself from the conversation. Now he had to decide whether or not to join EarthClan and get close to his brother's murder, or remain in EclipseClan and hope to face him one day in battle. 

--

May 30, 2018 at 12:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

For now Hell Hound decided on remaining in the clan. He supposed that meant he would be forced to mingle with the common folk. The tom's fiery gaze scanned the dreary surroundings. 

Bloody Mary came waltzing into the camp, holding no prey, and smelling heavily of catnip and city streets. She had spent the day out in the town, as was usual, without contributing a hair to the clan.

--

May 30, 2018 at 11:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.