Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EclipseClan > EclipseClan Camp

Kixatanilopay
A cream tabby tom padded into the camp, his tail upright and waving about. Interesting. His eyes immediately drifted to a seal mink tabby positioned on the couch, and decided to try his luck. ┬?Good evening, gorgeous.┬? He offered politely, leaping onto the couch with ease and settling beside Malibu. :: Malibu lifted her head, looking to the opposite tabby. She was not interested in toms, but this one was surely captivating. This did not change her opinion on them though. ┬?Hello Mr.....?┬? She cut off her greeting purposefully, prompting him for his name. A small, amused smile graced her face as she watched him try his paw for her. It was rather amusing, as she would never fall for someone as... well... stuck up as he was. :: ┬?Ah. I must have forgotten. My name is Deluxious. A pleasure to be in your eyesight.┬? Deluxious mewed smoothly, dipping his head downwards in greeting. He reached out a forepaw, smoothing down some of her fur on her cheek. ┬?Someone has been crying. What seems to have you down?┬?
--

♪ "M&M'S, sweet like candy-canes." ♪ 

May 28, 2018 at 9:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Regal turned as a new tom walked  into camp, her eyes following him with suspicion. She hadn't seen him around at all before and his cream coat seemed out of place among the dark grays and blacks of EclipseClan's usual cats. She watched in disbelief as he fearlessly hopped up by Malibu, and the she-cat feigned hunger as she walked over to the fresh-kill pile, ears pricked to catch the rest of the conversation. Her blood boiled, What kind of tom can be so arrogant? She doesn't even like toms! Why is she pretending to?

Flowingkit shrunk under Blazingkit, the aloof long-furred kit miniscule under her brother's already taller, stronger form. "Not fair!" she cried, swiping a paw across his muzzle as his claws pulled a shriek from her jaws. She whimpered, a tear beginning to form. "I don't want to play with you anymore!" she cried, but was still trapped underneath him.

Anteros watched Goldenshadow lose interest, the she-cat frowned. She desperately wanted the attention of the two remaining cats to be back on her, so she turned to Jaggedice- she liked the tom a lot, "Why can't you be my mentor?" she asked quietly, frowning, "You seem like you care more than him . . ."

--

May 28, 2018 at 9:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Malibu stiffened, but it was short-lived. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Regal creep towards the freshkill pile. ├??What goes around comes back around..├?? She thought, deciding to play out the rest of this horridly boring conversation with Deluxious. She had to get back at Regal. There was no way that she was going to let herself be walked on like a carpet constantly. ├??Malibu. May I ask where you came from? What brought you here?├?? She questioned, maximizing her soft spoken voice and large blue eyes to the fullest, making sure the tom was paying full attention. :: Deluxious├?? mouth sort of fell open as Malibu├??s eyes landed on his, struggling to keep a grip on his rationality. ├??I-I came from um..... the uh...├?? He stammered, clearing his throat. ├??I came from a home a few blocks away from here. Dropped the collar life as soon as I could.├?? He puffed out his chest, not so subtly scooting closer to her. ├??I came here to join... settle down and what-not.├?? He mewed, his heart hammering in his chest as he found himself a squirrel-length from the pretty shecat.
--

May 28, 2018 at 9:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Regal turned, letting Malibu know she was looking as her honey-colored eyes flashed a warning at the she-cat. She wouldn't say anything- not yet -but something about the tom made her blood boil, her white claws prick, and the way he tried to approach Malibu further- Regal felt he was dangerous. Threatening. It was like the first time Regal had to defend her turf from other gangs, and she'd fought hard, but won through strength. Her tom-strength. Her hideous body both her undoing and her saving grace.

The she-cat licked her lips as she flicked a mouse up, catching it in her jaws in a show of precision before making a show of walking straight through camp, flexing her muscular hindquarters and distinctively feminine looks, hoping to get Malibu to swoon.

--

May 28, 2018 at 10:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Blazingkit rolled his eyes and hopped off of his sister,"It was your fault," he grumbled at her, his tail flicking in annoyance. He turned and looked at his mother, hoping he had made her proud by winning his own fight like she had said.

/\/\/\

Hollowstar gave her son a small nod, though she hoped he had not been too rough with his sister. They were only kits after all and she did not seem to be the toughest one out there.

--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
May 28, 2018 at 10:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Before Malibu had a chance to respond, Deluxious had reared up on his hindquarters and pushed her backwards, pinning her to the couch. His forepaws dug into her shoulders, holding her down so he was positioned over her. He bent his head, his muzzle brushing against her ear. ┬?Come with me to the territory. Now.┬? He whispered. It was a threat. :: Malibu lay on her back, her forepaws pushing up against Deluxious┬? chest. Horror gripped her as his head moved to her ear, the fur along her neck standing on end. If she didn┬?t go, she had no idea what he would do to her. She desperately tried to squirm away, but to no avail. Nothing sweet about this cat anymore. He was dead serious and terrifying. :: Deluxious held tighter as Malibu writhed, his claws beginning to dig into her shoulders. ┬?Let┬?s go.┬? He demanded softly, though his tone was certainly not light-hearted.
--

May 28, 2018 at 10:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Regal turned quickly as Deluxious reared, the she-cat's tail forming a bottlebrush over her back as she decided in a split-second to intervene. Her voice was deep and purely masculine as she growled, "Get off of her!" The intersex cat leapt on powerful legs up to where the tom was and headbutted him, the extra skin on her mane rippling in the harsh light. Rage lit at her clawtips as she reared back her forepaw, preparing to strike. She saw red.

She wasn't even focused on Malibu, not caring whether she caught Malibu's face on the wind-up.

--

May 28, 2018 at 10:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Malibu scrambled away as she felt the weight lifted off of her, eyes wide as she saw Regal slam into Deluxious. ┬?Regal..┬? She breathed, her stomach aching. Regal did care. So much more than she thought. She was keeping an eye out for her and making sure that nothing happened. If it wasn┬?t for Regal... Malibu stopped that train of thought. She didn┬?t want to get stuck on that. If she got hurt, it was Malibu┬?s fault. :: Deluxious slammed against the back of the couch, losing his grip on Malibu. He got up, wrapping his forepaws around Regal┬?s neck and hauling her down, scrabbling at her with his hindpaws. A low, rumbling growl came from him as they wrestled, claws raking and teeth gnashing. However, all Deluxious could find was Regal┬?s thick fur with his teeth. ┬?******!┬? He cursed, using a paw to swipe at her muzzle.
--

May 28, 2018 at 10:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Regal's skin tore as Deluxious' claws ripped fur from her magnificent mane, forming a tumbleweave of catfighting evidence as the two hissed. "Frigid *****!" Regal barked, the words erupting from her throat just as she aimed a swipe at the tom's broad, ugly, common face. Regal wasn't bigger than him, nor taller, nor more muscular- it seemed her only saving grace was her thick fur and ferocity, growing up as a loner, outside a gang, with a monster for a father.

Finally, after sufficient fur had flown and Regal's muzzle was marked with claw marks and a bite pinched the skin on her forelimb, where Sharpkit had earlier made himself known, Regal stepped back, a paw raised again to attack. She stood between Deluxious and Malibu, her protectiveness shining.

"Don't you ******* come back here again, you hear me you ******* *******?" she sreamed, stomping her paw threateningly as her large tail did figure-eights behind her.

--

May 28, 2018 at 10:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Deluxious turned tail and ran, or rather slunk away, slipping out of the broken window. Blood streamed into his eyes and clawmarks were scored down his flank. He escaped rather quickly, disappearing from sight for now. :: Malibu darter to Regal┬?s side, pressing lightly against her side. ┬?Regal... I┬?m so... I┬?m so sorry.. I didn┬?t... I don┬?t... I didn┬?t think that I was worth enough to you... and...┬? Tears were flowing from her eyes in steady streams as she struggled to speak, a ball of emotion threatening to choke her as it wedged its way into her throat. She buried her muzzle in Regal┬?s shoulder fur, silent sobs wracking her body.
--

May 28, 2018 at 10:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Regal spat at the tom after he turned tail and ran before calming down, Malibu's voice floating into her ears only when it was halfway through being spoken. Regal turned, blinking, struggling to let herself calm down. Her paws were shaking at the terrible thing she'd just done. The last time she had fought so fiercely was against Malibu, all those moons ago in the alley by the river, when Regal had dropped her kits in the river. It was a terrible day. Regal remembered carrying Malibu to safety, struggling to stop the blood, and then doing her best- only to wake up to an empty nest beside her.

. . . didn't think I was worth enough to you . . .

Regal turned and embraced the sobbing she-cat, her light creamy seal-colored tabby markings were such a stark contrast to Regal's dark-brown fluff, and the she-cat closed her eyes as she let her own shaking subside. She was still mad, though, and leaned down to whisper a word of warning in Malibu's pale pink ears, "Don't ever talk to him again," she almost hissed, before lightening, staggering, almost falling as she came down from her fighting high. She didn't look so good, even though there was no wound to explain it.

--

May 28, 2018 at 10:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Malibu shook, nodding. Never again. She couldn┬?t. She couldn┬?t do what Regal did. Her ears lowered as her eyes closed tight, lnosing Regal to her belly. ┬?Lay down... you don┬?t look well.┬? She mewed softly after awhile, her voice still shaky and weak
--

May 28, 2018 at 10:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Regal stood, tossing her large head, denying Malibu's concern, "No- I need to go on a walk. Why don't you come with me?" she said, suddenly eyeing every tom in the camp as if they were competition, a block to stop her from living happily ever after with Malibu at her side. Regal's eyes were sharp as she caught the eye of a passing cat and she lifted her lip to reveal yellowing fangs.

--

May 28, 2018 at 11:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Malibu glanced around warily, pulling herself to her paws and giving a tiny nod. ┬?Okay..┬? She mewed quietly, pausing briefly to tuck her head beneath Regal┬?s chin before withdrawing and hopping lightly from the couch. She was tufted with cream and brown fur alike, so she shook her pelt, glancing up to her. ┬?Are you sure?┬? She asked, her voice still hoarse.v
--

May 28, 2018 at 11:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

"When have I not been sure?" Regal said sharply, still misplacing anger at Malibu as she stood taller, her muzzle itching where Deluxious' claws had surely scarred her. it made Regal angry- she was now ugly, ugly as a tom-cat. The she-cat gave one last glance at Malibu before using the door to exit, looking around once she was on the porch to decide which way she should go. She eventually looked up to the roof and hauled herself upwards, a strain on her injured paw causing ehr to wince. She ignored it- she hadn't experienced a lot of battle-pain, but she could deal with it.

--

May 28, 2018 at 11:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Malibu winced and looked down at her paws, reminding herself to keep her mouth shut. She swallowed hard and trailed after Regal, looking up every so often to make sure she didn┬?t bump into anything. Malibu leaned back, gathering her strength in her hind legs before soaring upwards, clambering onto the roof.
--

May 28, 2018 at 11:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Regal took a deep breath as a cool breeze ruffled her fur, carrying the scent of burnt gasoline and rotting leaves from the nearby twolegplace. The gutters of the abandoned twoleg den were clogged with wet, rotting oak leaves from a dead oak tree that stood in the yard, and all around them streetlamps flickered, struggling to remain lit in the low-income neighborhood.

Regal turned to Malibu, "What were you playing at in there, Malibu? He could've . . . could've taken you," she said, letting her concern show through in small bursts.

--

May 28, 2018 at 11:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Malibu said nothing for a long while, keeping her eyes locked on the rooftop beneath her paws. ┬?I... I was showing you what I have to go through. Every single time you┬?re with another cat. Be it male or female.┬? She explained, taking a breath of fresh air. ┬?Seeing you with other cats destroys me, Regal. And I don┬?t think you could see that... So I stupidly decided to go along with Deluxious. Until his playing got to be... too much.┬? She trailed off, feeling as if she was rambling. Everything she had pent up for the past moons was now spewing from her mouth, and she felt even more rotten.
--

May 28, 2018 at 11:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Regal was hypnotized by the way Malibu's speech moved. The way the wind ruffled the tufts of fur in her inner-ear and the way the yellow light of the streetlamps played with the silver light of the moon above them to bleach and enhance her pelt's creamy color and make its spots and swirls dance. She wondered why she had never noticed any of it before.

She- wanted to show me what it was like? Regal felt anger flare up again, but this time was able to suppress it- it bubbled below the surface, but she let it. It was fine- she was fine. Malibu, despite the way every shadow and rock's outline looked like a suitor preparing to take her away, was safe.

"Malibu, I know in the past I have dropped everything to flit between suitors. It's all I've ever known," she had no idea where she was going with the sentence, but hoped she'd find it along the way, "They're hard habits to break. Hell Hound and Death Rattle- they set me on fire, but I promise- well, if you'd let me, I'd like for you to be the only one to quench my thirst." she turned to her suitor, "I don't want to be everyone's plaything anymore- everything feels empty now that I've got all these **** children running around. There's no fun in it. It was always about making the difficult catch, I enjoyed the fight, and then the reward, in that order-" she stopped, wondering if what she was saying was making any sense. So she decided to ask.

"Am I making any sense?" she said in a low voice.

--

May 28, 2018 at 11:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Malibu turned her head upwards to Regal, her bright blue eyes catching the moonlight on their way up. She sat silently as the shecat spoke, her ears rotating forward. She kept her eyes locked on her, swiftly taking in Regal├??s familiar body. As she finished, the one question rang out. ├??Am I making any sense?├?? Malibu opened her jaws to speak, only to have nothing come out. She didn├??t know what to say. She stepped forward, stretching up and pushing her nose against Regal├??s muzzle. ├??I love you.├?? She murmured, a telltale sign that she understood.
--

May 28, 2018 at 11:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.