Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EclipseClan > EclipseClan Camp

BeautyIsChaos

Jaggedice gave her his crooked smile and his ears twitched as he spoke,"Well, mothers do tell their kits stories of StarClan...but ask Hollowstar, she's seen them," He mewed, his tone soft and his voice gentle.

"Ask SoftSkin," He mewed while looking towards the clearing in the camp where she could find the said cats most times. He did think that his answers were biased though, as he was raised off of believing in StarClan, verse how Anteros' own was raised.

--

Home is where the heart is....and the heart goes where it pleases. Don’t be afraid to follow itit’ll surely lead you home.Sparrow To Her Kits

“My other half. We’ll take this world by storm one day....side by side. Breathing....breath by breath. Fighting together....paw by paw.” Cow & Tate

One drop of morning dew on a blade of grass among millions of others. Untouched by anything other than the silent paws of Starclan. The moment I set my eyes on you, I knew there was something. I knew instantly our paths were aligned somehow, but I never knew, this is were it would lead.” Curledbracken to Smokestrides

May 28, 2018 at 4:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Regal looked aloof again, still holding onto old ideals as she looked ditzily up at the ceiling, "I'm afraid you haven't paid for it quite yet," she said, "equivalent exchange- information is powerful. I already told you what clan he was in as a token of good faith. But if you want more, you'll have to earn it," she purred, slinking down and letting her head dangle to look up at the tom from the floor.

--

May 28, 2018 at 4:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

"And how exactly do you intend for me to earn it?" Hell Hound responded, his fire colored eyes fixing Regal with an intense stare as he faced her. He had met cats like this one in the past. It was impossible to travel the city without encountering at least two or three of the rats. Wouldn't speak plainly, aware they were important solely for the information that they possessed. If she knew even a fraction less, he would have torn her throat out already. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

May 28, 2018 at 4:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Hollowstar's glare followed Tigerstar as she collected her son and left. The leader exited her deputy's side of the den quickly and pushed her way into her own. She spotted Blazingkit still in her best while little Flowingkit was sniffing around the walls of the den. She laid down in her nest, hating that kits needed so much attention, but she wanted her bloodline to be carried on in Eclipseclan.
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
May 28, 2018 at 5:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison

Once Tigerstar stormed out of EclipseClan's camp, Brinepelt soon trailed after her leader and poofed to MoonClan camp because Harmless doesn't know what else to type.

--
Roleplay anyone? Must you have a cup of tea before we start? Ah, very well then.
May 28, 2018 at 5:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Flowingkit looked up happily at her mama, tottering back over as her fluffy tail made a bottlebrush behind her. The soft creamy-gray kit climbed onto her mother's belly, "Mama," she said sweetly, the kit already learning to be manipulative, "Who were those cats?"

Regal playfully bowed, ignoring Hell Hound's intensely hateful gaze. She knew the type- or she thought she did. Hardened, the type to kill ladies of the night rather than enjoy their company. But Regal could hold her own. But then Malibu's image flashed in the she-cat's mind and she flicked her ear, wondering if she should really do this. But Hell Hound was just so . . . enticing.

She sighed, standing, "His name is Blackpanther," she said, standing, "He's a tom in EarthClan. Obnoxiously loud, has a little kid named Blue-eyes, I think. Risingstar's right hand guy. Pretty sure they've slept together- abominations, that whole clan."

--

May 28, 2018 at 6:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Malibu swatted the untouched sparrow away from her, a protestive grumble coming from her stomach. She curled up around herself, digging her claws deep into the torn up couch cushion. She didn¬?t understand why she even bothered agreeing to something that clearly wouldn¬?t have happened, fresh-kill provided or otherwise. Biting her tongue to prevent her from seething with anger, she wrapped her tail tightly around her muzzle and lay still.
--

♪ "M&M'S, sweet like candy-canes." ♪ 

May 28, 2018 at 6:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
"Those were the leader and deputy of Moonclan," Hollowstar replied, beginning to groom her grimy fur."Be sure to remember their scent and never engage them alone. Every cat in the other clans are untrustworthy and would steal the fur off your back if you gave them the chance." She knew it was a bit early to teach the kits about the deep divisions between the clans, but she wanted them to be aware.

/\/\/\

Blazingkit peeled his head up as his mother laid down, fixing his green eyes on her as she spoke to his sister.

--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
May 28, 2018 at 7:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

"Hmph..." Hell Hound responded with a quiet exhale. For the most part... he believed her. Which was odd given how little he tended to trust the females of her nature. "Well, thank you for the information." He noted the slight anxiety to her features, tension in her body. "Have somewhere to be?"

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

May 28, 2018 at 7:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Flowingkit's brow creased, "Then why were you alone with them?" she said, looking down at her mother's pelt. It was still there despite Hollowstar's warning. "And what did they want with you if they don't belong here?"

She looked to her brother, a smile on her face as she fell off of her mother's side, crashing into him. A kit's antics were pure, and Flowingkit was having the time of her small life.

"Unfortunately," Regal said with a parting grin, walking over to Malibu with a small grin on her face. She waved the tom farewell with her tail and greeted Malibu with a purr, rubbing her head sideways along the she-cat's shoulder. "Hey baby," she purred.

--

May 28, 2018 at 7:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Malibu recoiled almost immediately, her claw getting caught in the couch. She tore it free, anger blazing in her bright blue eyes. ¬?Where were you?¬? She mewed coldly, making sure she was just out of Regal¬?s reach. Perhaps it was a teasing way, perhaps not. The sleek shecat continued to stare down Regal, her tailtip twitching with pure irritation. ¬?Moonhigh, yeah?¬? She prompted, her voice dripping with venom. She was pissed. And it was written all over her face. She sheathed her claws carefully, clenching her teeth together as she braced herself for a response. ¬?You promised.¬? She finally began to snarl, curling her lip and revealing her glistening white teeth. Her ears fell flat against her head as the fur along her spine began to bristle.
--

May 28, 2018 at 7:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Regal recoiled, looking out the nearest window with her honey-colored eyes to discover that it was, indeed, past moonhigh. She hissed mentally, looking back to the gorgeous she-cat in front of her. Regal, too, was angry with herself. She hadn't even realized it- all because she'd been flirting with Hell Hound. And then she'd walked away- just for her. Didn't Malibu see that?

"I'm sorry!" she said, saying what she thought Malibu wanted to hear, "Look, I'll make it up to you- let's go now! We can watch the sun rise, it'll be great," she attempted to step forward to let Malibu's head rest underneath her chin, baring her throat in an act of trust.

--

May 28, 2018 at 8:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Malibu shook her head, turning away from her. ¬?I don¬?t want to be your rebound, Regal. I don¬?t want to be your second choice.¬? She meowed, her anger still seeping through her words. ¬?You walked away from him. But don¬?t think that I turned a blind eye to what else you did.¬? She allowed her clawtips to pierce through the cushion of the couch. ¬?Go flirt with him. I don¬?t care anymore.¬? She grumbled, falling into a crouch and wrapping her tail tightly around her flank. Her words were all but untrue. It made her sick to her stomach seeing her with other cats. But Malibu didn¬?t know what else to do.
--

May 28, 2018 at 8:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
"We were discussing some business between our clans," Hollowstar mewed, beginning to lick pieces of rock out of her rough pads,"You'll understand better when you're older."

/\/\/\

Blazingkit squeaked as his sister slid into him, batting at her with his fluffy little paws as he tried to push her away."Hey!" he mewed indignantly, his little green eyes glowing with hot anger.

--
May 28, 2018 at 8:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Regal stomped her paw, "Fine, if you want me so bad to go find someone else when I so clearly chose you, then I will. Have fun being lonely, Malibu. It seems all you're good for these days is moping around and being a wallflower. Come find me when you're ready for a real she-cat," she bit, turning to walk away, her heartbeat beating in her chest loudly, reverberating through her ears. She had just been rejected and it didn't feel good.

Flowingkit laughed at her brother's anger, the thrill she got from toying with him something she'd never experienced before, "What's wrong?" she chirped, pretending to be innocent. She lifted a paw and batted at her brother's tail, ignoring Hollowstar's words in favor of her brother's crunchy tail. Flowingkit felt a well of doubt inside her, unhappy that her mother thought she wasn't old enough now. Her subconscious stirred, wondering if she would ever be good enough to know in her mother' seyes.

--

May 28, 2018 at 8:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Malibu squeezed her eyes shut as Regal shot dagger-like words at her. They struck her hard, her ears falling flat against her head. She said nothing, her chest beginning to heave. She wouldn¬?t cry. Not in front of all these cats. She swallowed multiple times, curling into a tight ball.
--

May 28, 2018 at 8:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Blazingkit unsheathed his small claws,"You-!" His words were cut off as his tail was attacked,"Buzz off!" he mewed, getting more annoyed the more she persisted."Mother!" he complained as he turned toward the leader,"She's being a pest!"

/\/\/\

Hollowstar studied her son for a moment."A true warrior fights his own battles," she mewed,"You can't come to me every time you have a disagreement." She sat up, not wanting to get in the way of her kits antics before she resumed her grooming.

--
May 28, 2018 at 9:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Flowingkit stuck her tongue out, the menace taking advantage of the situation, and Hollowstar's lack of action to stop her, to pounce, pinning her brother underneath her inferior weight. The she-cat's fluffy fur blocked her view of her brother's squirming, but she dug her tiny needle-claws into his shoulders to steady herself.

"What are you going to do about it?" she said down to him, grinning sadistically.

--

May 28, 2018 at 9:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Blazingkit shrieked in a high pitched, annoyed voice. He surged up with all his kit-strength and managed to get his sister off. Now, it was much less a game for him now as a challenge to the character of the leader's son. He twisted and jumped at Flowingkit, his little thorn sharp claws outstretched so he could get a good grip on her long fur.
--
May 28, 2018 at 9:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BeautyIsChaos

Goldenshadow had gotten distracted, the playing of the kits amused her quite so, and she watched from across the camp a small simper on her lips. The feisty she-cat had a rather soft spot for the young ones, and she purred lightly in good-nature as her tail curled around her paws.

--

Home is where the heart is....and the heart goes where it pleases. Don’t be afraid to follow itit’ll surely lead you home.Sparrow To Her Kits

“My other half. We’ll take this world by storm one day....side by side. Breathing....breath by breath. Fighting together....paw by paw.” Cow & Tate

One drop of morning dew on a blade of grass among millions of others. Untouched by anything other than the silent paws of Starclan. The moment I set my eyes on you, I knew there was something. I knew instantly our paths were aligned somehow, but I never knew, this is were it would lead.” Curledbracken to Smokestrides

May 28, 2018 at 9:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.