Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EclipseClan > EclipseClan Camp

Honeyy

Monroe huffed, looking towards the entrance. "Yeah. We're supposed to be trying regular prey for the first time today. I dunno what's taking him so long but I'll have a stern talking to with him once he comes back." Her tail flicked as if punctuating her sentence. She turned her green-flecked eyes back to the deputy. "M...Clarisse is not coming back." She told her coldly.

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

April 19, 2018 at 9:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Fencerunner tilted her head, scrunching her nose to one side idly as she thought on Enzio's response. She heard Monroe's response just clear enough to know she should probably take her aside later and ask more. She decided to leave the rock mostly unturned for now. "You know, I was there at your birth," she went into storytime, desperate to give the kits some sort of positive influence. To her, it wasn't a very pleasant memory, but perhaps it might mean something to the kits. She began to ramble, "It was nighttime- we were in the territory. Near the park - I can take you there one day, when you're old enough. A cat should always see where they entered this world," Fencerunner sighed- oh, where was her family?

April 19, 2018 at 9:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Enzio watched with a nearly bored expression. "Uh huh." He said, rolling his eyes.

Emmy, who had snuck up to hear the conversation, perked her ears up in curiosity. "R-Really?" 

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 19, 2018 at 9:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Oshun stayed at the Nursery, his ears perked as well. He studied Fencerunner but kept his distance. She had been there for their birth? She seemed like the only she-cat to ever show them any attention.

Monroe glanced over to Enzio then shrugged. "That would be nice, but I'm sure we'll be busy training when we get old enough to leave camp, and it won't matter much then." Her tail waved once more.

--

April 19, 2018 at 9:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Fencerunner chuckled at Monroe, "Every apprentice should have a little bit of free time. I know I had plenty," she reminisced about Fence Club. She flicked an ear- was she still being punished for that? She didn't know- did becoming deputy cancel out apprentice duties for a moon? She'd help out anyway, once she figured out what she was supposed to be doing with her time. She glossed over the fact that her own mentor had been a racist tom who disdained kittypets and had a rather obvious habit of sneaking off for days to do drugs. She'd forgotten it. Mostly.

"If I recall, you were the loudest one," she said to Monroe, made the fact up on the spot, but- oh well, "And if I can recall further, the birth order was Enzio, Emmy, Oshun, then you." She brought a paw up and counted on her toes. The names were made up in a random order but she doubted they had been told. Delano didn't know, since he wasn't there. And Clarisse hadn't been paying attention in the slightest, flirting through her own kitting.

April 19, 2018 at 9:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

"No way!" Monroe snapped immediately. "I know for a fact this tiny thing was last." She pushed Emmy lightly, though it would probably knock her over some. "I can't prove that I'm the oldest twin but I sure do act like it so I'm gonna go off of that." She puffed out her chest.

Oshun rolled his eyes at his twin, his tail flicking back and forth as he put some thought into the she-cats words. Maybe he was before Monroe. Ha ha, that would be funny. It would sure show her..!

--

April 19, 2018 at 9:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison

Leopardcloud at April 19, 2018 at 8:02 PM

"Wait." Hades gave Tallstride a hard look. Without intending to, he picked up the small rat that he had hidden for later and dropped it in front of the she-cat. "You can have it, I'll hunt some more later, I know you are here to hunt. Now clear off," he growled testily.Hades knew nothing of the feelings growing inside of his pelt, ready to burst. But they were there.

Tallstride√???s brow crinkled, waves of bewilderment flowing off of her as she eyed the puny rat warily. √???Tiny. I could√???ve done better.√??? She snorted, her pompous attitude rearing its ugly head to mock the both of them at the most grim, disagreeable time. Nonetheless, her sour mood passed as soon as it made its appearance as her copper gaze drifted upwards to the sullen Bengal and a mutter was emitted, her voice barely audible, √???It√???ll... It√???ll work. Thanks anyway.√???
--
Roleplay anyone? Must you have a cup of tea before we start? Ah, very well then.
April 19, 2018 at 9:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Leopardcloud

"Like you could do better," Hades sneered at the frowning she-cat. "And leave me alone now. You are hardly worth my time." he muttered under his breath.

--

“... Encouraging, comforting and urging you to live lives worthy of God, who calls you into his kingdom and glory.” 1 Thessalonians 2:12

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.-Helen Keller"

April 19, 2018 at 9:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Fencerunner doubled down on her lie, focusing on a spot near the ceiling of the abandoned twoleg den. "No no- I specifically remember thinking "Wow, that one's gonna grow up to be a strong fighter . . ." she hoped Monroe would overlook her error in favor of flattery.

April 19, 2018 at 10:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

"Oh..well, you weren't wrong in that." Monroe purred with another flick of her tail. The flattery had worked, and she stuck her tongue out at Enzio. "Which is why I always beat you when we wrestle." She teased.

Oshun perked up as he saw a familiar pelt push through the entrance. "Dad!" He purred, bounding over to the large copper-colored warrior.

Delano smirked down at his son and leaned down to nuzzle him lightly in a greeting before straightening up and looking for the other familiar pelts of his offspring. When he saw them over by Fencerunner his eyefurs knitted together briefly before he made his way over to them. "Hello, littles. Fencerunner." He meowed around the fattened pigeon and two mice he had caught, dipping his head to the pale she-cat.

--

April 19, 2018 at 10:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Enzio huffed, pushing Monroe aside. "Show off."

Emmy ditched the entire conversation to run up to her father, sniffling as big crocodile ears formed in her eyes. "Daddy!" She cried, pushing into her pelt. "Monroe and Enzio were being mean! They called me worthless! And small!" She whined, looking back to Monroe with a vengeful glance, before back up to her dad with big eyes. 

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 19, 2018 at 10:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

Remember was laying in a corner of the camp, nibbling on a rather foul tasting rat that she had clasped between her front paws. Her bright eyes watched the movements of the EclipseClan cats... her clan mates now she supposed. She couldn't return to SunClan. Not only would Smokethorn kill her on sight, she had no way to describe what happened. Nor did she want her own part in the murder coming to light. You killed her to stop her suffering. But it was hard to convince herself of such things after surviving the ordeal. She had assumed she would not live to feel the consequences. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 19, 2018 at 10:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Fencerunner eyed the prey, "Wow, you went off and got that all by yourself for your family?" she was putting on a few appearances for the kits and hoped Delano didn't mind. She realized he didn't know about her deputyship either- she didn't plan on telling him. Things were already awkward enough.

She focused on the kits for a moment before looking to Remember- the she-cat was laying in the corner of camp and Fencerunner frowned. Was she lonely? It must be, to not be able to talk. The she-cat returned her attention to the family in front of her.

April 19, 2018 at 10:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

"Of course." The abyssinian replied to Fencerunner as he set the prey down before glaring at Monroe and Enzio. "Enzio, you're supposed to be the responsible one and looking after your siblings, not taunting them." He scolded. "And you know better, Monroe. Makes me wonder if you two should even move on to solid food if you're going to keep acting immature." He tapped the ground behind him with his tail as if thinking on what to do.

Monroe glared at Emmy, mouthing 'tattletail' before she squeaked and let out a whine. "No, Daddy! I don't want milk anymore!" She stomped her paw like the little brat she was and looked up at her father with big eyes.

Oshun watched his older siblings get scolded with a small smirk, grabbing one of the mice for his own and gnawing on its flank, digging right on in without another word.

--

April 19, 2018 at 11:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Fencerunner watched the family with a chuckle before slipping away- she would be able to talk to them without Delano over her shoulder later. She took a deep breath. The new deputy slipped off and stalked close to Remember. Her smile was friendly and her body language was approachable, "Hey there," she began, "I called you Fern, right- you never said if you liked it. But Frecklemask called you Charity, didn't she? Did you like that?" she rambled before pulling herself out of the circle of thoughts.

April 19, 2018 at 11:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

The scarred tortoiseshell rolled her shoulders backward in a shrug, the tip of her tail flicking in a dismissive gesture. She didn't particularly mind either, Fern or Charity. Her mouth opened for a brief second, as if going to vocally respond, but not a single sound came out. Her maw closed and frustration flared along her spine. Smokethorn had not only killed her family, he had killed the cat she used to be. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 19, 2018 at 11:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Fence blinked once, deciding to take a more tender approach as she eased down onto her white belly. "Some day, huh . . . Charity?" she thought the name's pretty syllables and flowy nature fitted the compact tortoiseshell she-cat. She took a deep breath, "May I speak frankly?" she said in a softer tone- she idealized that Remember would be the perfect conversation partner if she wasn't able to repeat any secrets.

April 19, 2018 at 11:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

Remember gave the newly appointed deputy a look which's equivalent could only be summed up as really? and then gestured for Fencerunner to continue. It wasn't as though she could stop the other EclipseClanner from speaking. 

--

April 19, 2018 at 11:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DDcat

ColdPaw looked around, he wondered if his siblings or father would have liked to join him in the territory today./// MistyRain sighed and looked around, she was bored and wondered if there would be a patrol going out soon.

--
April 19, 2018 at 11:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Fencerunner noticed Remember's look and turned red. Yep, didn't take that well . . .

"I don't have a clue what I'm supposed to be doing right now," she chuckled, imagine that . . . "Settling disputes? Organizing which cats go where? Oh . . . maybe patrols?" that sounded about right, "Should I be sending out patrols? Which borders need to be looked at? Which cats should I send? How often or when?" She realized she'd worked herself up and settled down on her haunches with a sigh, her green eyes meeting Remember's silent gaze, looking for an answer she wasn't supposed to get.

April 19, 2018 at 11:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.