Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EclipseClan > EclipseClan Camp

❄️SnowyBreezes❄️

Hestia blinked and went back to shredding a little bit of the carpet she wasn't bothered by the choice she just simply didn't care.

--

Life is to short to worry about Following the rules all the time but it helps if you follow them most the time just hope where ever life takes you you can have fun along the way-Havenpaw before she died

Danger has two paths. Be a coward and hide or be a Friend and fight lives are risked every day and cowards don't care if a cat has died for them they still hide. Be brave Starclan is all ways here. Frostheart in Starclan

April 18, 2018 at 9:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

"Daddy's only happy when he's around us!" Monroe boasted proudly, her nose sticking in the air. "He doesn't need anyone else. Especially her."

Oshun nodded, though somewhere inside him he felt as though you would always need cats other than your own family. But he agreed with Monroe nonetheless, for right now anyway.

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

April 18, 2018 at 9:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Enzio nodded once. "We can keep him safe and he doesn't have to icky she-cats like that." He spat his tongue out as he thought of their disgraceful mother and the she-cat that made him sad.

Emmy listened but didn't chip in, focusing on the carpet. 

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 18, 2018 at 9:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Monroe blinked and looked over to Emmy, her ears flattening. "Oh? Don't have anything to say, Daddy's girl?" She went over and put a paw on her head, rubbing her fur in all different directions. "You always have something to say when he's around."

--

April 18, 2018 at 9:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

"H-Hey!" Emmy squeaked as she was pushed down to the ground from her sister's paw, looking back up at her with wide eyes. "I... I want whatever Daddy wants..." She whispered her tail curling tightly to her side.

Enzio scoffed. "Of course you would. Cause you just want attention." 

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 18, 2018 at 9:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

❄️SnowyBreezes❄️

Heastia rolled her eyes in annoyance as she thought about the tom who had attacked her in the battle she gave a quiet hiss and went back to her task.

--

Life is to short to worry about Following the rules all the time but it helps if you follow them most the time just hope where ever life takes you you can have fun along the way-Havenpaw before she died

Danger has two paths. Be a coward and hide or be a Friend and fight lives are risked every day and cowards don't care if a cat has died for them they still hide. Be brave Starclan is all ways here. Frostheart in Starclan

April 18, 2018 at 9:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

❄️SnowyBreezes❄️

Heastia rolled her eyes in annoyance as she thought about the tom who had attacked her in the battle she gave a quiet hiss and went back to her task.

--

April 18, 2018 at 9:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Monroe scoffed as well and raised her paw slightly, looking down at her with hard green-flecked golden eyes. "Enzio's right." She flicked her tail and started to pad out of the Nursery. "I saw we go explorin'." She purred.

Oshun flattened his ears. "Monroe..do you think that's such a good idea? I'm sure Dad will be back soon.."

--

April 18, 2018 at 9:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

"You can stay here and be a big ol' baby with Emmy." Enzio chuckled, nudging his sister's shoulder. "I'll go."

Emmy sniffled a few times, staring back at the carpet quietly. 

--

April 18, 2018 at 9:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Oshun whined. "Aww, I wanna go." He tucked his  tail under him and grumbled. He didn't want to babysit Emmy.

Monroe smirked at Enzio then waved her tail at the other two. "Have fun chewing on carpet~!" She sang as she padded out of the Nursery, looking around expectantly. Hm hm hm. Who to mess with.

--

April 18, 2018 at 10:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Dieseltooth burst into loud, undignified laughter in the moment Hollowstar announced Fencerunner as the leader- it hadn't even taken a moment to fully process. While she garnered an odd look from Demeter, she gave Fencerunner an encouraging push toward Hollowstar to see her off, and exchanged glances with Kudzuthroat, who offered an impassive shrug from across the clearing.

--

April 19, 2018 at 12:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Emmy looked to Oshun, sniffling slightly. "Do you think like they do?" She asked softly, her ears back.

Enzio chuckled, padding after his sister and looking around. "What should we do?"

--

April 19, 2018 at 3:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm

Hollowstar nodded to the young she-cat,"Of course," she replied. She cast a glance across the gathered cats, barely taking a moment to consider the looks of doubt on some of their faces. The small leader made eye contact with the new deputy, hoping that she had not misjudged the she-cats character. 

--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
April 19, 2018 at 5:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Fencerunner smiled down at Dieseltooth and the gathered clan- a swell of anxious pride balled in her chest. Her paws itched to go on a run- her excitement was palpable -but she restrained herself as she addressed them from the exhilirating view of high-counter.

"I will not make the same mistake of my predecessor," she said loudly. Her voice was sharp but kind, the words- she hoped -would comfort everyone from the elders who looked at her with doubt and the kittypets who looked at her as one of their own. The thin she-cat smiled, her green eyes sparkling. But the moment didn't last forever and once the cats began to disperse, she jumped down.

What does a deputy do? she wondered idly, Frecklemask just yelled at us- but she organized patrols. I should do that? She narrated herself as she watched the cats of the clearing. Who should go to which border? Should they wait until Frecklemask was for sure out of the territory before sending cats that might encounter her? A flash of doubt curled in Fencerunner's tail but she quelled it as she spotted Emmy, Oshun, Enzio, and Monroe talking about . . . something. And looking suspiciously towards the entrance. The she-cat padded over.

"Hi!" she chirped at the kits- she hadn't seen Clarisse around or she wouldn't have bothered. She was also the new deputy- shouldn't they know their clan at least on a first-name basis? She'd been present for their kitting but hadn't talked to them since Clarisse had hit. . . one of them. Fencerunner winced at the memory. She could make up for it now- the kits needed some sort of positive influence in their life. Delano was great but . . . he could be easily distracted. Either way, he didn't have to know.

April 19, 2018 at 5:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison

Leopardcloud at April 16, 2018 at 8:20 PM

He stared at her, not knowing what to say. What was that warm sensation? Hades pushed it back down and cleared his throat. "Do you really think I'm that stupid?" As his words washed over his tongue, he knew it was the wrong thing to say. What now?

Yes. “Nevermind that, I’ll be off since we don’t have… much to say.” Tallstride hastily muttered, disliking the rising levels of tension lingering in the air. Will it always hurt this much to talk to him? I barely can even stand beside him--regardless of even speaking to him or not. Without having an ounce of dedication to continue the conversation--which seemed to be going nowhere, might she admit--the she-cat began pad off. Yet Tallstride’s footsteps were slow and ponderous as if she was hesitant in making her departure.

--
Roleplay anyone? Must you have a cup of tea before we start? Ah, very well then.
April 19, 2018 at 5:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Leopardcloud

"Wait." Hades gave Tallstride a hard look. Without intending to, he picked up the small rat that he had hidden for later and dropped it in front of the she-cat. "You can have it, I'll hunt some more later, I know you are here to hunt. Now clear off," he growled testily.Hades knew nothing of the feelings growing inside of his pelt, ready to burst. But they were there.

--

“... Encouraging, comforting and urging you to live lives worthy of God, who calls you into his kingdom and glory.” 1 Thessalonians 2:12

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.-Helen Keller"

April 19, 2018 at 8:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Enzio flicked his ears up at the sound of a cat approaching, and to find it was the she-cat from before, his ears flicked back a little bit. He didn't know whether he could trust her even with conversation - all she-cats, besides Monroe, were evil to him. They always hurt his dad. "Hi." He said, dipping his head respectively. Though he wasn't sure of her, he had his father's charm and respect. "Fencerunner right? The new deputy?" 

--

April 19, 2018 at 8:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Oshun shook his head, looking out of the Nursery entrance. "No. We all love Dad." He meowed and continued to chew on carpet, bored now.

Monroe opened her mouth to answer her brother but was cut off by the new 'deputy'. Her ears flicked back and she stumbled a bit, obviously surprised. "Uh..hi." She regained her composure and shook out her fur.

--

April 19, 2018 at 8:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Fencerunner's tail waved behind her as she flicked her olive gaze from one to the other, their warm pelts seeming vibrant in comparison to her own washed-out yellow cream. She turned to Enzio first, his abyssinian pelt poking Delano's likeness into her head.

"That's right," she said, still slightly unsure how she felt about it. "Fencerunner at your service," she chuckled nervously. "Where are your parents?" she asked curiously. She had an idea of where Clarisse was but Delano puzzled her- he seemed to be with them less and less.

April 19, 2018 at 8:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

"Dad went out hunting for us. But it's been a bit." Enzio said, scratching his head. He didn't even speak a word about that she-cat that called herself their mother. 

--

April 19, 2018 at 8:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.