Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EclipseClan > EclipseClan Camp

Sunfrost04
Sunkit peered around Fencerunner¬?s paw only to freeze like all the other cats. A single melody played in her head, her birth mother¬?s voice cradling her like a sickly sweet blanket. The blood had brought her back to the moment she thought she would die at the paws of one she loved most. (Flashback time y¬?all) ¬?Mommy?¬? Sunkit saw her mother raise her paw, claws unsheathed, ready to strike her. ¬?N-no¬? don¬?t hurt me! I didn¬?t do anything!¬? She trembled, burying her face in her paws. ¬?I thought¬?. m-mommy¬? please! No!¬? She was crying, all poofy and shaky, curling into a ball and waiting for¬?. something.
--
Oh, you think fandom is your ally. But you merely adopted the fandom; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the cringe until I was already a fangirl, by then it was nothing to me but MEANINGLESS!!! -me
April 16, 2018 at 7:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Hollowstar flicked her remaining ear as Frecklemask goaded her to make the killing move. She had no idea how much ferocity the leader had in her. But she had killed too many times before and seen too much blood to bother listening to such a foolish cat. She released her opponent and stepped back, her teeth still bared,"Leave," she snarled,"If you are ever see on Eclipseclan territory again, you will be killed." The cream she-cat braced he's elf mentally for the she-cats next goading and condescending words, and had already decided to ignore her.
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
April 16, 2018 at 7:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alienfish

Now that's not the ending I was paying for, Poseidon frowned, mentally, as his expression remained impassive. Banishment is fine, but where's the turmoil of death? Where's the chaos that conclusion brings? I almost feel cheated. 

The bengal glanced to his left and right, taking in more expressions. It seemed too soon for any consensus except shock to have sunk in.

--

April 16, 2018 at 7:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison

Tallstride ventured through the halls of the building she called home, half-mindedly on a search for Hades. Where is he? Urging herself to not focus solely on him, she attempted to avert her attention from the pesky tom yet one protesting thought still chimed through her head, It's not a very easy job to do... 

--
Roleplay anyone? Must you have a cup of tea before we start? Ah, very well then.
April 16, 2018 at 7:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Leopardcloud

Hades drew in the building's deep scent. He sighed, why did everything have to be so dark dreary around here? Turning into another hallway head held high, Hades almost crashed into Tallstride's sandy colored fur. "Why did you bump into me!"

--

“... Encouraging, comforting and urging you to live lives worthy of God, who calls you into his kingdom and glory.” 1 Thessalonians 2:12

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.-Helen Keller"

April 16, 2018 at 8:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

Ghostlymelody watched the entire scene with cold, uncaring eyes. She'd never really liked Frecklemask that much, and she wasn't that sad to see her go. Queentiger, who was sitting next to her aunt as usual, even went so far as to smirk. 

Blackberry scoffed as he watched the deputy and the leader fight, and then Hollowstar exile Frecklemask. He shook his head, and went back into his den. 

Tig... Dirtpaw scuffed the ground boredly with her paw. She was bored and hungry, and every time she fell asleep, she woke up screaming from a nightmare.

--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

April 16, 2018 at 8:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison
Upon near contact, Tallstride backed away several mouse-lengths and gritted her teeth, not in a mood to deal with his nonsense. ¬?Hades.¬? The she-cat merely spoke his name, her tone curt and undeniably strained. ¬?I was simply walking here, if you haven¬?t noticed.¬?
--
Roleplay anyone? Must you have a cup of tea before we start? Ah, very well then.
April 16, 2018 at 8:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Leopardcloud

He stared at her, not knowing what to say. What was that warm sensation? Hades pushed it back down and cleared his throat. "Do you really think I'm that stupid?" As his words washed over his tongue, he knew it was the wrong thing to say. What now?

--

“... Encouraging, comforting and urging you to live lives worthy of God, who calls you into his kingdom and glory.” 1 Thessalonians 2:12

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.-Helen Keller"

April 16, 2018 at 8:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy
¬? I am not exactly sure, Enzio, but I am sure that word will go around sooner or later and we will hear about it. ¬? Delano shrugged lightly, but only after Enzio had secured his spot. His ears perked as Frecklemask was caught in Hollowstars grip, his own adrenaline pumping just at the sight. It had been a while before he was in a good fight, it almost made him want to go start one with those alley cats. He watched as Hollowstar exiled her. ¬? Frecklemask is being forced to leave. ¬? He explained to his son, barely able to finish his sentence when Monroe shot out from between his paws and into the crowd. She wanted to see! Her green flecked golden eyes grew wide in awe at all of the blood that had been spilled, looking between the deputy and leader.
--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

April 16, 2018 at 9:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Whimperingpaw sat near Dirtpaw, her tail quaking with anxiety in her waking hours. She held contact with her sister at all times, afraid of being alone. "Something's happening," she whispered urgently, "Outside- see?" She was running on no sleep- every time she tried it seemed some noise would poke her large ears and wake her in a start. Her stomach was receding and slowly, her ribs were becoming visible.

Fencerunner held her breath as Hollowstar revealed her ultimatum. "This is intense," she whispered to Dieseltooth. The she-cat barely heard Sunkit's cries beneath her- it seemed inappropriate to move. This was history she watched.

Frecklemask rolled away from Hollowstar. Blood dripped from her throat wound and when she tried to speak, she found her voice was hallow and raspy- air whistled through one of the fang-holes. This only aggravated her further- her striped tail lashed in figure-eights behind her and her ears flicked blood with every breath. From one of her whiskers, a droplet of crimson slid off and fell crashed onto her single white paw.

"You have all gone soft," she taunted, "Each one of you- perilous are your days here. I fought tooth and claw to be alive, challenged myself and others to lead. You brought me here as a kit and told me that if I proved myself, I would be rewarded. Is this that reward, Hollowstar?" her words were fierce and animosity flashed in her yellow gaze, but Frecklemask's voice was gone. Her speech was tainted with the clicks of her teeth, the whistle of her breath- with each intake, agony shook her.

"I pity the fool who you choose to be my replacement- they will inherit a clan full of useless kittypets and lazy warriors- that apprentice deserved to die if she thought she could freeload off of our hospitality," she addressed the clan, her gaze flitting from warrior to warrior- her tools in her rise to power. "I only wanted to make EclipseClan the force it was so long ago- but it seems only I have that dream. Very well, Hollowstar, I will leave. But EclipseClan is my clan. And one day I will come back for it."

Frecklemask tensed- there was no way out of the circle of cats except up. She eyed Hollowstar fiercely, bravery and one final act of resistance evident on her face. She fell back onto her hindquarters, the bones clicking in their skeletal form, and leapt. She flew through the air in a graceful arc on top of Hollowstar, slamming the she-cat into the ground before leaping off of her again and over the crowd of cats. She stood in the entrance for a second, challenging any cat to follow her, before turning to run into the territory. She drank in the last remnants of EclipseClan essence- garbage and mold -before limping away.

April 16, 2018 at 10:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Cloudstalker had fallen silent in her conversation with Softskin, mildly- no, not mildly, severely shocked by the audacity of the former deputy, and then of the way she departed. After a moment, the slender she-cat shook herself out of it, and turned to Softskin. "That kind of event? Does not happen often. Freckles must have realized that this clan...was not very accepting of her, and that she'd screwed up with Hollowstar somehow. There's multiple ways she could've, but now I'm curious what the tipping point was for this." 

--

hello luvs- hope everyone is doing aight.

April 16, 2018 at 10:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

(I pity da fool) 

Remember sat at the edge of the camp, watching the exchange silently- the only way she could. She did not feel particularly strongly about either the leader or the deputy. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 16, 2018 at 10:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alienfish

Poseidon cast one last glance at Frecklemask in the doorway, but turned away before she left on her own. A moment later, he rushed forward.

"Hollowstar, what do you need?" The aging leader had been trounced one last time before Frecklemask had fled. Did she need that vixen to be taught how not to make an exit? Did she need medical help, now? Whatever she needs, Poseidon smiled.

--

April 16, 2018 at 10:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Enzio scrambled off of his father and darted after Monroe, his little paws squabbling for grip as he came up behind her. "Woah." He breathed as he looked at the scene. "You missed all the fighting!" 

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 17, 2018 at 12:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"I feel as though we should be applauding-- that was quite the little melodrama she put on," Dieseltooth snorted, watching Frecklemask run off into the city. "I heard some rumor about her joining the rabbit-heads down south. I wonder if they'll even take her, or if she'll even last the moon there. Good riddance, either way."

--

April 17, 2018 at 1:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Fencerunner could only find it in herself to nervously chuckle softly. She stared after Frecklemask with a small frown- She's so lost . . . she thought solemnly. She turned back to Dieseltooth, "Yeah- Sandstar asked for her to join, but she seemed pretty against it. Of course, then she asked me to spy on him- maybe she's just scared he wants to use her position somehow?" Fence sighed, staring at the cats that accosted to help Hollowstar. "Either way, I- I never liked her, but I hope she finds peace." Fencerunner let her eyes meet Dieseltooth's. She didn't know why Frecklemask behaved the way she did- rashly, arrogantly, without credence to manners or politeness -but something about her always seemed tragic to her. Like a story that began with 'once upon a time' but ended with 'death'. Fencerunner especially focused on Sandstar and Frecklemask- If I found my family, I'd be with them in a heartbeat.

April 17, 2018 at 1:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Dieseltooth didn't sharea Fenccerunner's more romantic notions of the world, nor her ability to see the best in others--she hadn't even thought about Frecklemask when the cat had first become deputy and her thoughts were only formed when the deputy had become the clan's favorite whipping boy.  In a few days, Dieseltooth would surely have found a new toy to moan and groan about.  "Well, let's see who's up next..." She commented, nodding toward Hollowstar.

--

April 17, 2018 at 1:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Fencerunner smiled once more at Dieseltooth's devil-may-care attitude, and brought her head to rub underneath the she-cat's chin to playfully whisper "Dieselstar . . ." before withdrawing just as quickly as she'd acted. She too waited for Hollowstar to rise, supported by Poseidon, of course. Fencerunner wondered if the smile on the tom's face was for innocent reasons.

April 17, 2018 at 1:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy
Monroe grumbled angrily. ¬? I cannot believe I slept through that!¬? She turned to her brother with a playful push. ¬? Why didnt you wake me up!?¬?
Delano blinked as Monroe and Enzio dashed off, a soft sigh escaping him. He watched as Frecklemask left, rather dramatically, and padded over to his kits. ¬? Come on, you two. Shows over.¬?
--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

April 17, 2018 at 2:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

"Awe!" Enzio cried, looking to his father with a pout, before sticking his tongue out to Monroe. "You snooze you lose!" He snorted. 

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 17, 2018 at 2:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.