Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EclipseClan > EclipseClan Camp

Ember
Site Owner

"I don't know how it started, but they were spitting at each other and then claws came out.  Frecklemask seems convinced that if she slits Hollowstar's throat, the leadership will be her's," Dieseltooth answered with a dismissive flick of her tail, despite the fur on t he back of her neck rising higher as a splatter of blood was flicked against the floor in front of her. "I could say the same for you-- you always seem to choose the best moments to run off."

--

April 16, 2018 at 12:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Fencerunner glared at Dieseltooth, moving backward as a spare piece of fur wafted down gently in front of her. She shrugged before chuckling, realizing Dieseltooth was right. "Queen of the snarls sent me on a side-mission. Sandstar announced they're siblings at the gathering and she wanted me to make sure he didn't try to follow her back," she said, though her eyes were fixed on the battle. Fencerunner didn't know much about the exceptions to clan ways, but she was pretty certain that Dieseltooth's comment on the next-in-line for leadership was incorrect. If Frecklemask won this fight, she would be next in line for Hollowstar's den. How long it lasted- that was another question.

April 16, 2018 at 12:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"Wait, really?  Do all cats in this area just ____ each  other for fun, or is it a specialty of clanborn cats?  This seems to happen a lot," Dieseltooth snorted, glancing back toward the raging fight. "At least they're tiring themselves out.  We might have a few days of peace for once."

--

April 16, 2018 at 12:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Fencerunner laughed out loud at Dieseltooth's joke before realizing it was inappropriate to do so while the deputy and leader had a battle royale not a foxlength away.

"Who do you think the next deputy will be?" Fencerunner commented absently, "Before Moonhigh, right? She'd be a fool not to pick you," Fencerunner praised the she-cat further, the pedastel obvious in her mind. The ideal Eclipseclan cat . . .

April 16, 2018 at 12:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

(more than 10)

Servalpaw had shrunken into the corner of the prison, slowly wasting away from her stay. Food was far-between and though no one had beaten them, the attitude towards them seemed to be 'oh, they're still here?'

Every day since their imprisonment, Frecklemask had approached and asked if they were ready to begin training- Servalpaw had refused, and as such she was denied food for that day. It was a meager encounter, one without much fanfare, but Servalpaw's belly rumbled pitifully as she hid in the shadows. Her legs were beginning to sore from being in contact with the hard floor and the tan she-cat begged to move again.

But the frightful yowling from the clearing was scary- the young apprentice didn't know what to make of it, but she did want to know why. She crept forward and was startled to see the battle was between Frecklemask and Hollowstar. She stuck her nose back in as quickly as she'd stuck it out.

"They're really going at it!" she said with incredulous surprise, "Every cat is looking! Wait- every cat is looking. Tigerpaw, Pumapaw, we could run!"

April 16, 2018 at 1:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
"No one is useless!" Hollowstar yowled as she dove for the deputy's throat. If she could get a good hold she might be able to squeeze and hold on enough to kill her. The cream she-cat hated trying to kill her enemies. She respected that the warrior code said that death does not mean victory. But Frecklemask was making it extremely difficult to avoid that. She needed her clan to see she wasn't too soft to avoid killing at all costs.
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
April 16, 2018 at 8:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunfrost04

"Wha- Hey! I wanna see!" Sunkit pouted. She sat there with an annoyed look until suddenly an idea took hold. "I AM A WARRIOR!!!" She shouted, leaping not-so-gracefully over Skybloom's tail. She charged around the corner, coming face-to-face with the large circle of cats, so she tried to worm her way in.

--
Oh, you think fandom is your ally. But you merely adopted the fandom; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the cringe until I was already a fangirl, by then it was nothing to me but MEANINGLESS!!! -me
April 16, 2018 at 8:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Skybloom was surprised as Sunkit leapt over her tail and charged toward the clearing. The blue-gray she-cat quickly followed, her sky blue eyes shining with worry. She didn't know why the kit insisted on being near the fighting. Perhaps she didn't understand the gravity of the situation. She spotted her trying to work her way through the ring of watching cats,"Sunkit!"
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
April 16, 2018 at 12:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunfrost04

"Excuse me- sorry- I need to get through!" Sunkit broke into a less crowded pocket between the cats, charged through, and ran straight into Fencerunner's rump. "Sorry!" She said, rubbing her nose with a paw.

(Hehehehehehehe sorry I had to)

--
Oh, you think fandom is your ally. But you merely adopted the fandom; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the cringe until I was already a fangirl, by then it was nothing to me but MEANINGLESS!!! -me
April 16, 2018 at 12:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"And I'd be a fool not to decline," Dieseltooth snorted. "Can you even imagine me as deputy? Spouting some nonsense about dead star cats to keep everyone in line or meeting an untimely death when I try to control a hundred cats at once with my claws? No, I'll pass-- you're the one with the starry-eyed look of someone who might actually want to see themselves in charge of this sinking ship."

--

April 16, 2018 at 1:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LunarDrop
SoftSkin watched CloudStalker laugh with a dopey lopsided smile.
April 16, 2018 at 1:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Delano woke up from a particularly bad dream with a jolt, then immediately regretted it as he looked over his kits to see if he had woken any of them up. With a silent sigh of relief he carefully uncurled from around them and stepped half-way out of the Nursery, only to see the large circle of his clanmates gathering around the still fighting deputy and leader. He let out a sigh. Well he wanted to let the ktis out for the first time today but..it seemed like this was going to go on for a little while longer.

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

April 16, 2018 at 2:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Enzio woke up with a start at his father's jolt thanks to his light sleepings patterns. His green gaze had come to full, and he watched his dad outside the nursery with a curious gaze. There was a lot of commotion out there, just what was happening? He stood up from his siblings to take a few steps after his dad, stopping not far behind him. "What's going on?" He asked groggily, falling onto his rump to rub his eyes with his forepaws.

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 16, 2018 at 2:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Delano blinked as his mini-me padded up behind him, his tail flicking as he looked over his shoulder at the kit. Enzio would have to learn the workings of a clan sooner or later, and Delano knew that if this was a gang Enzio would have been out learning how to scavenge or fight already. He wouldn't allow clan life to soften his kittens up. He motioned for him to come next to him. "Frecklemask, the deputy, is fighting Hollowstar. About what, I'm not sure. But it's a pretty bold move. If Frecklemask wins, she'll become the next leader."

--

April 16, 2018 at 4:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse
Enzio looked through the paws of the circle surrounding the fight, his ears perked up. "Wait, we are being led by girls?" He asked, looking up to his father. All he knew was the bad impression Clarisse left, and the way his father looked when Fencerunner was around. Neither were good. "But girls are so mean! You should be leading." He huffed.
--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 16, 2018 at 5:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Delano let out a soft laugh. "Girls are just as competent as boys when it comes to leading. As for me, I have no desire to be leader." He shook out his short fur. "But maybe you'll be someday." He smiled down at his son.

--

April 16, 2018 at 5:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse
Enzio stuck out his tongue. "If you say so." He said, quickly crawling up his father's leg like a tree and setting himself on his neck, watching the fight from a better view. "Why are they fighting?"
--

April 16, 2018 at 6:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Frecklemask twisted in Hollowstar's grip as the she-cat's teeth embedded themselves in her neck- pain exploded in her vision and the tan she-cat took the moment to relax, steadying herself. If she moved, it would all be over- if Hollowstar moved right, left, up, down- it didn't matter. It would be over for Frecklemask. She felt it get harder to breathe, a cinch in her neck- like a collar of teeth, primed to kill. Her yellow eyes widened- was this over?

"Where's this EclipseClan ferocity I keep hearing about?" Frecklemask goaded, her voice raspy and without melody- there was only one face-saving way out of this. Death. The she-cat didn't want to die. On the contrary, her heartbeat was quickening to a dangerous pace and her blood roared steadily in her ears. She shivered as blood pooled around her from her injuries, mixing with Hollowstar's on the den floor. Everything was slick with the warm liquid- it dotted Frecklemask's face like ticks. But overall, fear gripped her, held her steady. She had fought and lost, and all she could do was wait for Hollowstar to finish the job.

Time to meet those **** starclan cats, she thought- here her fear gripped her again. Had she done enough to make it into StarClan's ranks?

"I'm sure you'd be just-" Fencerunner didn't finish her response to Dieseltooth or Sunkit, for a silence had come over the circle observing the fight. The checkmate was here and the tension was tangible. The tabby placed a paw in front of Sunkit to block her view- this was no place for kits, but Fencerunner couldn't tear herself away long enough to haul the kit to the nursery. Instead, she watched, and waited, and stared in awe at Hollowstar's teeth as they glinted over Frecklemask's neck. A shiver ran down her spine- she was unsure if she wanted to see Frecklemask killed or not. but in the end, it wasn't her choice.

April 16, 2018 at 6:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Cloudstalker tried to stifle another laugh. She had a slight bit of a reputation to uphold- not much, mind you, but still a little bit. The fight had faded to the background at the moment; until there was a definite outcome, she would wait, and focus on her conversation with Softskin. It was turning out to be quite entertaining anyways, so it's not like she was regretting this decision. 

"Ah, well, true. Guess they're doomed to be at the bottom. Kind of how life works, eh?"

--

hello luvs- hope everyone is doing aight.

April 16, 2018 at 6:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LunarDrop
SoftSkin nodded, and looked over at the fight. Usually he'd be fretting about but it had begun to not seem unordinary anymore. "Does this happen often?"
April 16, 2018 at 6:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.