Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EclipseClan > EclipseClan Camp

LunarDrop
Had... had she just made a joke? A small laugh involuntarily burst from the little medicine cat. "That's not fair- you guys are too fast! You can't expect little mice feet to run faster than you." SoftSkin raised his head, seeming to regain confidence ever so slightly.
April 15, 2018 at 7:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Delano stepped his broad frame in front of his mate with a threatening growl. He put the bottle of milk down before lashing his tail behind her. "You're not taking her anywhere. Especially not to your new fleabag partner, Politoes. Or perhaps you think you'll be taking her to Moonclan while you join that Warwolf tom? I don't think so." He snapped. He had had just about enough of Clarisse, his own feelings for her dwindling down slowly but surely. All the love that he had for her was now put forth into their kits. His kits.

Monroe looked up at her father with wide eyes. She was ashamed that she had been picked up by her mother so easily. She wiggled lightly with small agitated noises.

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

April 15, 2018 at 7:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Clarisse laughed, opening her paw enough that Monroe slipped from her jaws, plopping onto the ground in front of the mother. "Oh darling, you know nothing." She spat, her tail waving behind her. "You've got it all mixed up! I haven't been with Politoes, or Warwolf. As a matter of fact..." She leaned forward to press her muzzle gently against his ear. "I've been with a lot of toms over this past evening... And nearly all performed better than your sorry ___." She giggled, pulling away to give the tom a dead look. "But, after finally figuring out just how much of a mistake these kits are, I want to take the one that has potential." 

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 15, 2018 at 7:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Delano instantly smacked her face away from him when she got too close, a deep growl emitting from the tom. "Get out, you cheating heffer." He snapped. "Before I make you.." He pulled Monroe away from her mother, the small kitten looking up between the two. "You're no better than the low-lives you let inside you. And to think you believed you had a higher pedigree than the rest of these dipsticks."

--

April 15, 2018 at 8:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Cloudstalker grinned at him, smugly settling in her place a bit more. "I mean, what they lack in speed, they could make up in stealth and evasion." She was still slightly surprised herself by the joke- but hey, the opportunity presented itself, and she had a willing audience.

--

hello luvs- hope everyone is doing aight.

April 15, 2018 at 8:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunfrost04

"Oh...." Sunkit looked downtrodden for a moment, but suddenly gained a look of determination. "Well, I don't care. You're still my new mommy." She slammed her paw down onto the floor, trying to look proud and fierce, but she just looked a bit silly. "Wait a minute.... if you can't hear, how do you know what I'm saying?" Sunkit jumped and turned in alarm when a few angry yowls sounded out across the camp. "What's that?" She turned back to Skybloom. "Is someone mad?"

--
Oh, you think fandom is your ally. But you merely adopted the fandom; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the cringe until I was already a fangirl, by then it was nothing to me but MEANINGLESS!!! -me
April 15, 2018 at 8:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

"Oh, well you ruined that." Clarisse chuckled, before looking to Monroe. "Don't get too comfortable sweetheart. Mommy will be back." She said, her green gaze hardening as she stared down Delano as she moved past him, and back into the territory. 

Enzio flicked his ears against his head, watching the whole scene, before hearing his stomach growl again at the smell of the milk bottle that his father brought.

Emmy looked up at her dad and her sister. "She's not gonna take sissy, is she? She can't." 

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 15, 2018 at 8:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LunarDrop
"But you guys are smart, they aren't." SoftSkin continued smiling. "There's a reason you have the term 'mouse brain'."
April 15, 2018 at 8:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Delano watched her go with narrowed eyes, his hardened heart cracking at their conversation and how their relationship suddenly felt finalized. His expression then turned pitiful, like a wet dog left out in the rain by it's twolegs. He snapped out of it at the sound of Emmy's voice, his pale gaze looking to her before he shook his head. "No, princess. I won't allow it. I won't allow her to take any of you, ever." He leaned down and nuzzled all of them before nudging the bottle of milk towards them. How cruel Clarisse was..to leave her kits before they were even weaned. Now it was up to him to provide them with milk until they were old enough. It wouldn't be long now. He could already see their kit blue start to fade. But he would have to see Moogerita one more time..and honestly...he didn't know how he felt about it. 

Monroe looked between her siblings, her ears flattened. She wondered if they held any resentment towards her for being the 'favorite'. She hadn't asked for it, if anything it was the opposite of what she wanted. She wanted to be Delano's favorite..but it seemed like he had already chosen Emmy. Her eyes narrowed. It's only because she whines all the time for him..

--

April 15, 2018 at 8:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Emmy walked over to the milk and gently leaned up to begin lapping at the cool liquid, her little tail twitching back and forth as she began to eat. 

Enzio followed after Emmy, leaning up against the cool glass as he began to eat as well, the two kits seemingly starved as they hungrily ate the milk. 

--

April 15, 2018 at 8:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Oshun looked over to his twin and nuzzled her gently before padding over to the bottle, his ears flicking forward with curiosity. He couldn't be too wary, though, his stomach was growling like crazy. He settled near his other siblings and started to eat as well.

Monroe watched over her brothers and sisters, watching them with an unreadible expression. She had been hungry earlier..but now..she felt sick to her stomach after everything that had happened. They didn't have a mother anymore..they would be outsiders. ....Did they ever have a mother? She frowned and put her head on her paws.

--

April 15, 2018 at 8:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Hollowstar scrambled to her paws,"Maybe if you learned to respect your clanmates, you would be able to earn respect from them," she snarled. She dived at the she-cat again, her eyes fixed on her face as she went for her paws, hoping to trip the deputy up long enough to take her to the ground. She was bleeding from several places, but not terribly, she had survived much worse.

/\/\/\

Skybloom smiled and was about to answer her question when the kit perked up in alarm. The blue-gray warrior looked up and spotted the deputy and leader fighting. What in Starclan's name was happening? She scooped up Sunkit and carried her around the corner, setting her down gently and protectively wrapping her tail around her. She didn't know who she could trust to let near Sunkit, so she decided to warn off anyone who came too close.

--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
April 15, 2018 at 8:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

After drinking a good amount, Enzio rolled onto his back, his kit blue gaze was giving way to the striking green of his true eye color, and the eyes were full of thought. Their mother had just... completely abandoned them. She was so... stupid. And here was his father, taking up the task that no cat should - the role of mother and father. He was a tom of respect, and very much the tom he looked up to most. His gaze traveled to look at his father as he thought, his little green gaze a mixture of emotions.

--

April 15, 2018 at 8:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Oshun looked over to his sister before padding over to her and assuming his position, snuggling his body up under her chin. With a light burp he closed his eyes and tried not to think about what had just happened. Their mother had left them. And this thought suddenly made him start crying, silently sobs shaking his body.

Delano looked between his kits, worry in his gaze. Would the Queens..allow him to stay in here? Surely they wouldn't chase a tom out that was just trying to take care of his kits. But he did have warrior duties to handle. Perhaps it would be good for them to leave the Nursery for the first time tomorrow. He curled around Monroe and Oshun, gently bringing over Emmy and Enzio as well. "It's probably best if everyone gets some sleep..it's been a long day.." He mumbled gently.

--

April 15, 2018 at 9:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Emmy nodded with a big yawn, cuddling into her father's pelt, Enzio not far behind. But before she fully fell asleep, a soft murmur escaped her, "I love you, Daddy..." and the gentle she-cat fell asleep, trying to forget everything.

--

April 15, 2018 at 9:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

"I love you too, Emmy." The golden brown tom replied to her warmly as he watched the group fall asleep, affectionately licking each of their heads. He didn't need Clarisse..he never truly needed Clarisse. But what he was sure he couldn't live without..were these kittens.

--

April 15, 2018 at 9:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spark

Coldpaw and Warmpaw sat next to eachother talking. 

"So, how was the gathering?" Warmpaw asked. 

"Boring and stupid." Coldpaw replied.

April 15, 2018 at 10:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Python [Busy]
Blitz looked around camp, his injures had finally disappeared as if they were never there but the fight still stained his mind as he looked back on how he could of won it. No, he should have won. Blitz shook his head in angry.
--
April 15, 2018 at 11:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Dieseltooth prowled in a loose circle along the edge of the crowd that had gathered to observe the leader and deputy's fight.  Not that it mattered, she reflected.  If Hollowstar proved that she'd lost her prowess and Frecklemask did win, she'd probably leap in herself- trusting a few other clanmates would jump in- and send the disgrace of a deputy running.  I'll let them have their fun for now.

--

April 16, 2018 at 12:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Frecklemask yowled in pain as Hollowstar's teeth bit into her leg. Her half-healed wound from Sandstar reopened and blood pooled outward. Dirty trick! she thought as she recoiled and let herself fall to the ground.

"Maybe if you'd quit letting useless cats join, I could respect more of them!" She lashed out at Hollowstar's flank and pretended to falter in getting up, hoping Hollowstar would take the invitation and fall into a trap of lashing claws and gnashing teeth. She had known that Hollowstar was a good fighter, but Frecklemask was still surprised she had this much fight in her.

Fencerunner entered camp late after following Frecklemask's side-mission. The pale she-cat's green eyes widened as she rushed to the center of camp, where Frecklemask and Hollowstar were battling beneath high-counter. Blood-scent was salty in the air and the cats of EclipseClan had made a ring around the two. Fencerunner joined their ranks seamlessly, out of breath.

She realized she'd come to a stop next to Dieseltooth with a fright, but disguised her surprise with a cough. "What's going on?" she whispered urgently to the tabby. Is she finally getting kicked out?  Fencerunner questioned what had happened in the hour she'd been away from her clanmates, but assumed Hollowstar had attacked first.

April 16, 2018 at 12:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.