Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EclipseClan > EclipseClan Camp

Shadowstorm
Hollowstar flattened her ears and anger blazed in her eyes,"My Warriors follow my orders just fine," she growled, hating that Frecklemask had tried to partially blame her for her own faults,"If your not strong enough to take charge, then maybe it would be better for you to leave. Maybe Sandstar is right, perhaps you do belong with the weak-willed cats of Sunclan."
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
April 15, 2018 at 5:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Frecklemask stood at Hollowstar's anger, "You just said you weren't going to give me to them!" she challenged. From outside the den, she was sure the clan was listening with one perked ear. She took a deep breath, attempting to steady herself. She shoved the fur on her back flat and spat at her leader, "I am nothing like that yellow-bellied leader! I am not a SunClan cat!" How DARE she challenge my loyalty?

(perhaps we should take this outside the den for the other cats to comment?)

April 15, 2018 at 5:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alienfish

Posiedon sat with his back to the wall just beside the entrance to the leader's den, surveying the clan with his eyes while his ears focused somewhere much more closeby. Any moment now...

--

April 15, 2018 at 5:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder

Brimstone was sleeping idly, seeming unphased by present events.

--

April 15, 2018 at 5:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
(Maybe Freckle could attack Hollow, but narrowly escape when the clan defends her?) Hollowstar bristled at the she-cat,"I never said I would give you up," she snarled,"But maybe you should run to them. They'll probably be the only cats on earth who will accept you anymore." She had about had it with this incompetent she-cat. How had she ever believed she would make a good deputy?
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
April 15, 2018 at 5:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LunarDrop
SoftSkin walked into camp with CloudStalker, lagging behind slightly so he could watch her. His half lidded eyes and dopey smile corrected themselves whenever she looked back at him. "That could have gone worse." He tried to joke.
April 15, 2018 at 5:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

"Oh yes, he left his hungry kits alone." She chuckled. "All alone." She smiled, leaning down to smile to Monroe. "You deserve so much better my little kitten." She said, "Away from these weaklings." She purred, grabbing the kit by the scruff, and turning away from the rest of the litter. "I can give you what your father can't."

"No!" Enzio growled once Monroe was picked up, jumping forward to grab at his mother's hind leg, his kit claws grabbing at her pelt.

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 15, 2018 at 6:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Frecklemask snarled again. Everything had gone rotten and there was nothing she could do to salvage her place among these cats- if she backed down from Hollowstar, the whole clan would know and all of her the respect that she did possess would be gone. Her other option would be to run away- a coward's way out. Like that Fencechaser. Or Poseidon, she thought.

Her only resource, it seemed, was to fight. She was deputy. It was a long shot, but- if she could beat Hollowstar, then all her problems would be solved. She would be EclipseClan's supreme leader, hard-won in her position and the cats of EclipseClan would be forced to summon respect for her.

She mulled it over in intense silence. Run and lose everything. Do nothing and lose everything. Fight and lose? lose everything. Fight and win?

She leapt at Hollowstar, a flash of claws as surprise was on her side. Frecklemask knew Hollowstar could fight- she'd grown up in gangs Frecklemask had only heard horror stories about -but in her arrogance, she felt strong. So the tall and gaunt she-cat aimed a blow at Hollowstar's neck, teeth outstretched as she reached. The same move she'd used on Sandstar that had taken his life. Full of animosity, she felt ecstasy reach her- I can salvage this!

(May she take a life?)

April 15, 2018 at 6:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Cloudstalker snorted softly. "It could've, but considering that the situation is already pretty bad- not saying too much now, is it? Oh well." Once they entered camp, she noted that some of the cats seemed to be waiting, watching for something, and silently padded over to the couch before she sat by it. 

--

hello luvs- hope everyone is doing aight.

April 15, 2018 at 6:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alienfish

The sudden energy of the room came with distinct noises: the collision of claws and flesh, maws ripping into fur. Something was astir in the leader's den, now more than before, and Poseidon was on his feet in an instant, ducking his head around the corner and into the den. The sight before him was intense, the climax of a passionate conflict of wills. A cat scorned, lashing out at the most obvious target imaginable. Poseidon watched with fervour, because he knew his place. Hollowstar had insisted on fighting alone during the battle in this very clearing - why would she not want to fight alone here, as well? He would do her bidding, and keep others out of this den, to keep this fight exactly as she wanted it. And if things seemed to be going badly for her, then, and only then, he would make a decision about how to interfere.

--

April 15, 2018 at 6:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LunarDrop
SoftSkin -oblivious to what was happening behind the shut doors of the leader's den- sat by CloudStalker. "You said you were healing. Are you feeling better m- y-yet?" Geeze, that was terrible. (If things go public with the fight I have a great idea for my boy)
April 15, 2018 at 6:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Cloudstalker watched Poseidon with narrowed eyes but resolved to only go to check it out if he visibly got involved in whatever was going on. In the meantime, she returned a slightly less harsh look to Softskin. "Yep. Fortunately, the injuries didn't hamper my movement too much, so that meant it was harder to aggravate them and prevent healing." 

--

April 15, 2018 at 6:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
(I would rather not, but she can injure her enough to disable her for a few days)Hollowstar grows in surprised as claws met her flesh. She began fighting back instinctively. She went for the face with her claws while her teeth snapped at the deputy's ears. Blood had already been spilled so there was no turning back from this fight.
--
April 15, 2018 at 6:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LunarDrop
SoftSkin smiled "You're really strong." his face fell when he realized not only what he said, but that he was staring her dead in the face as he did so. "A good trait for a warrior, so that's good..." He broke eye contact, looking aside at his paws and swallowing thickly.
April 15, 2018 at 6:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Frecklemask subconsciously wondered why every cat she ever fought went for the ears. Sandstar and each of her opponents seemed to have it out for the large, swiveling organs and Frecklemask yowled as Hollowstar too took to the trend. The lanky she-cat could easily be outmaneuvered in the small den though, and fought back with as much animosity as her much longer limbs would allow. She slammed herself into the door of the den and tumbled out into the entrance, yowling her rage as she hooked a claw against Hollowstar's chest, sweeping upwards with the hind leg as she struggled to right herself against the linoleum.

"You will LEARN to respect me!" she yowled as she managed to get off of her back, the skeletal cat primed as she eyed the cats of EclipseClan. She braced for Hollowstar's next attack as blood from her ear-wounds dripped down the back of her head.

April 15, 2018 at 6:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

What- was Softskin alright? He was certainly jumpier than normal, all of a sudden, but Cloudstalker tried to shrug it off. She nudged Softskin playfully, tail twitching. "Yeah, well, I've gotta be in order to survive this h***hole."

A loud yowl tore her attention away, to the- was that the deputy fighting Hollowstar? What in the Dark Forest was Frecklemask doing? The Bombay half-rose as she stared in disbelief, claws unsheathed.

--

April 15, 2018 at 7:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Monroe let out a small grunt when she was picked up, her body instinctively going limp, which made her even more angry. Curse these kitten instincts!

Oshun's eyes grew wide and he got to his paws. "M-Mommy, don't!" He squeaked out, his tiny voice coming out in a while as he felt his chest swell with worry for his twin sister.

Delano padded into camp with the bottle of milk he had acquired and blinked at the sound of fighting. "What....?" He mumbled, his ears flattening before perking again at the sound of Oshun and Enzio. They sounded distraught. He quickly padded into the Nursery and paused at the sight, holding back a growl that threatened to rise in his throat.

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

April 15, 2018 at 7:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LunarDrop
SoftSkin smiled to himself again "Yeah... you can handle it pretty well." Goodness was it hot in here? Maybe it was just leftover heat from the journey back from the Gathering. "So, uh." the bald sphynx groped for a conversation topic, sensing this one was dying. "P-prey running good?" no, that was stupid why did he say that.
April 15, 2018 at 7:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Clarisse walked away from the toms without a second glance, shaking Enzio off easily. But before she could get far she ran straight into Delano, and her green eyes narrowed. "Delano." She murmured around Monroe's scruff, her tail flicking once behind her. "Do you mind? I need to take my daughter somewhere that she isn't corrupted by the cheating likes of you." She scoffed, moving to walk around Delano.

Enzio yelped as he was tossed aside, slowly rolling as his gaze traveled up to find that his father had finally returned. "Dad! Don't let her take Monroe!" He cried, scrambling back up to his paws to stand next to Oshun.

Emmy, who was cowering in the corner, looked to Delano with relief. "Daddy!" 

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 15, 2018 at 7:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

She sat back down cautiously, keeping a wary eye on the deputy- who in her opinion, was probably either slightly deranged, or very ambitious in asserting dominance. Or perhaps both? Don't those two traits usually go hand and hand? Either way, Cloudstalker chose to not get involved, sheathing her claws.

She tuned back into her conversation with Softskin just in time to hear him flounder and search for a conversation reviver, A small smile touching her expression, she looked back. "I mean, it's clearly not running well enough if we're still catching it." 

--

April 15, 2018 at 7:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.