Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EclipseClan > EclipseClan Camp

Shadowstorm
Skybloom smiled down at the kit, though she still didn't fully understand the word, the meaning was clear. She wrapped her fluffy tail around the kit, careful not to smother her. She gazed softly down at the kit and asked,"N-name?" She hadn't met too many new cats, so the word was practically foreign to her.
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
April 14, 2018 at 4:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunfrost04
¬?Sunkit.¬? She said, purring happily. ¬?Are you my new mommy?¬? She was so very happy about this. She finally had someone to take care of her, even though she was all scrawny, scrappy, and dirty. She licked her injured paw quickly, hoping her new ¬?mother¬? wouldn¬?t notice. Sunkit did not want to be seen as a burden and rejected.
--
Oh, you think fandom is your ally. But you merely adopted the fandom; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the cringe until I was already a fangirl, by then it was nothing to me but MEANINGLESS!!! -me
April 14, 2018 at 9:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Skybloom paused a moment before carefully repeating the name,"S-Sunkit," she mumbled, hoping she had not said it the wrong way. The next question caught her by surprise. She supposed she could be some sort of foster mother to this kit, surely it has been done before? She nodded, happiness shining in her eyes, wait till Azureblaze found out! Maybe she could introduce Sunkut to her nieces and nephews, though they were probably busy with apprentice duties. She noticed the kit quickly lick her paw and bent down to sniff it. It smelled slightly of infection and blood. She gently nosed the paw, hoping the kit would show her what was hurting her.
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
April 14, 2018 at 10:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Dieseltooth sat at the camp's entrence, leaning against the doorframe as she stared out into the night with half-closed eyes.

"Keeping watch?" Blackrabbit commented.

"Waiting for trouble."

"Looking for trouble?"

"Something like that."

--

April 15, 2018 at 1:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunfrost04
Sunkit whimpered and tucked her paw into her chest, trying to hide the injury, but all that did was dot one of her various white patches with red. It still hurt, though not as much as it did when the glass was still stuck in it, but she thought she could tough it out until... Well, she had not thought that far ahead.
--
Oh, you think fandom is your ally. But you merely adopted the fandom; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the cringe until I was already a fangirl, by then it was nothing to me but MEANINGLESS!!! -me
April 15, 2018 at 12:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Skybloom licked the kit gently on the head as she hid her paw, hoping to let her know it was okay. She sniffed at the paw again,"Please?" she asked, her soft blue eyes flicking up to meet Sunkit's.
--
April 15, 2018 at 2:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunfrost04

Sunkit looked up with an expression full of guilt, tears welling up in her big kit eyes. "I'm sorry." She said, showing her paw. "Please don't be mad." It scared her more than anything that she might lose a mother for the second time. It was a hard fact that it would take a while for her to fully recover from the emotional trauma caused by her real mother.

--
April 15, 2018 at 4:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Emmy was getting anxious. Really, really anxious. Her paws didn't stop moving and whenever someone passed the nursery, she would immediately stare, hoping one would be their father. 

Yet the next cat who passed was certainly not her father - it was their mother, approaching yet again. That sweet scent of the tainted substances still passed on her pelt, but it wasn't as strong as the day before. Her green gaze passed the kits, and landed on Monroe. She purred and smiled, leaning down to the kittens. "Good morning kittens." She smiled, though her gaze was only focused on Monroe. "How are my little lovelies?"

Enzio straightened at his mother's reappearance, his hackles slightly raising, but maybe the night before was just a fluke. Maybe... He wanted to hope. 

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 15, 2018 at 4:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Skybloom softly lapped at the wound, wondering if it was okay without medical attention. She hadn't caught the kits words, but as she saw tears welling up in her eyes she nudged her softly, though she wasn't entirely sure why, but she hated that the kit was upset.

/\/\/\

Hollowstar charged into camp, glad to be home after all the happenings of the gathering. She padded over to her den and waited for Frecklemask to arrive. She would speak to her, then call a clan meeting.

--
April 15, 2018 at 4:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Monroe perked up when someone came into the Nursery then lowered her ears when she realized it was their mother. "Hello, Mother." She meowed curtly. By now her kit-blue eyes were starting to fade, slowly revealing their green-flecked golden color.

Oshun squeaked as Clarisse came back and held his breath when she leaned down close to Monroe, his eyes wide. How could she seem so calm after what had happened? Clarisse didn't..seem as bad as the last time that he had seen her..but first impressions were already important to this little tom, and he was automatically put on edge when she came around.

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

April 15, 2018 at 4:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunfrost04

Sunkit resumed purring as Skybloom licked her paw, soothing it greatly. She went from sad to happy in an instant, like many kits do, and she finally had the courage to ask. "Why do you talk funny?" Her little kit brain didn't realize it may come off as rude. She licked Skybloom's ear just because she could actually reach it.

--
April 15, 2018 at 4:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

"How are you my little darling?" Clarisse purred with a warm smile. "And what happened to your father?"

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 15, 2018 at 4:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Frecklemask followed the tail-end of the patrol, having sent Fencerunner back to spy on SunClan. She's so weak-willed that she won't tell anybody, she thought with an irritated scowl.

"What?" she barked at a nearby clanmate who was staring at her. She humphed by as she entered.

April 15, 2018 at 5:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

"We went to fetch us some milk since you were unable to provide." Monroe answered, slightly taken aback by how sweet her mother was acting. Was she putting on some kind of front? Well, Monroe would do the same.

--

April 15, 2018 at 5:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Hollowstar let out an inaudible growl As her deputy entered,"Frecklemask," she barked,"I need to have a word with you." With that, she turned and stepped inside her den, where she sat in her best to await the Warriors arrival.

/\/\/\

Skybloom sat back up, her ear flicking uncomfortably as the question was asked,"D-don't hear," she mewed quietly. Her deafness had cost her a lot of joy in her younger age. She had never been able to speak with her mother. But at least she had learned soon enough to speak with her brother and his family.

--
April 15, 2018 at 5:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

"Oh really?" Clarisse chuckled, purring. "I doubt that. Your father probably left for another she-cat." She smiled extending a claw to gently examine it. "He isn't a good dad."

--

April 15, 2018 at 5:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Frecklemask followed slowly, her pawsteps jerky as she stared straight ahead, entering the den underneath highcounter. The door slammed shut behind her and the two were left almost in darkness.

"Are you going to give me to him?" she said quietly after a pregnant pause. I'm sure you don't want me here, after all that has transpired . . .

April 15, 2018 at 5:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
"Not if you don't want to go," Hollowstar mewed,"But I'll have to see if the clan still wants you here. If they don't, you can go where you like." The leader flicked her tail,"I'd understand if you don't feel the strong kinship bond that cats say your supposed to have. You are the only one who can decide what's best for you. You'd probably be safer in Sunclan. Though it's unclear if Sandstars clanmates will welcome you." She didn't shout and reprimand the she-cat like she had been so determined to do before. It wasn't her fault she was related to the wrong cats.
--
April 15, 2018 at 5:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

"He was here for us while you weren't." Monroe put simply, her neck fur rising before the sound of another cat's pawstep approached the Nursery. Daddy! She perked up once more but deflated, a frown creasing her pretty face.

Erebus peeked into the Nursery, his yellow eyes flashing. "Food." He announced bluntly and dropped two birds at the entrance for whatever Queen was hungry that day. He turned and padded away, glad that he had done his good deed for the day.

--

April 15, 2018 at 5:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Frecklemask breathed a sigh of relief. She's taking this . . . surprisingly well, she thought bravely. "That's where I'm worried," she admitted with a dry chuckle. Her white teeth glinted as she drew her lips back in a snarl. Here, she could speak honestly with no one to watch, "I am your deputy, yet I am constantly fighting to keep cats in line. They don't respect orders from either of us- something's got to give," she stated, though she didn't know where her idea was heading. She just wanted to be gazed upon with respect again, not disdain and hatred and annoyance rolled into one. She'd been a fantastic EclipseClan warrior, but she felt like the worst deputy EclipseClan had ever seen.

April 15, 2018 at 5:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.