Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EclipseClan > EclipseClan Camp

Kamira

Fencerunner gasped, ignoring Clarisse's comments as she instead focused on the forthcoming squishing of Enzio and Monroe- she flashed out a quick paw and jerked the two backwards towards her before taking a few steps in front of the two. Anger flashed in her gaze.

"I wouldn't be so quick to insult," she pressed, focusing on Clarisse with animosity. The scent of the alcohol filled her nostrils with its sickly-sweet stink. Her heartbeat quickened, as it always had since she'd fought Clarisse- the scar on her chest an easily accessible reminder. She realized she was gearing up for a fight before calming- it wouldn't do good to start one right after recieving another punishment from Hollowstar. Something told her one more screw-up and the gathering wouldn't be an option at all.

She focused her green eyes intensely on Delano, "Don't you let her nurse those kits until she can recite the warrior code backwards," she warned, knowing more than she should since her mentor's drug and alcohol habit had forced her to train herself. Or they'll become addicted too.

She held the gaze, not planning on leaving until he complied with the orders. Oddly, she felt a connection to the litter, probably more than Clarisse did. She'd been there for their birth, so impartial to the situation, and despite their parentage, she was rooting for them. I hope this doesn't affect them too much, she thought, though she knew it was unlikely. A drunk mother? Fencerunner didn't even know how she herself would deal with such strife.

April 14, 2018 at 12:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

"Oh puh-lease. Like you know how to mother. I mean, they all died before they even came into the world!" She laughed, stumbling up as she moved away to lean on the wall, hiccuping again. "Well, I suppose that wasn't your fault. But look at how skinny you are! I just saved you more pain sweetheart." She laughed, swiping a paw through the air, but it was loose and unprepared. She giggled again as she looked at the kits, and when Emmy started sniffling out of the fear of seeing this she-cat, her apparent mother, she felt the tears well up in her gaze as she pushed against Oshun, starting to tremble. "Oh stop it you welp." She scoffed. "You've got nothing to cry about. You're being a big baby." She growled. But that only made Emmy start crying more, hiding under her paws. Clarisse had none of it. "Don't make me come over there and shut your mouth for you."

Enzio, being terrified at his mother's scene, snapped at the aggression she showed Emmy. He growled as well as a young kit could, standing in front of his siblings, and Delano and Fencerunner. He would protect them from this evil cat! That was his job as oldest. Surely this wasn't truly their mother! "Stop it!" He squeaked, his green eyes hardening. "You're being mean!" 

"Oh look at the kitten trying to be heroic. Let me show you mean." She growled, raising a paw again, though this time her claws were extended and she seemed to actually have a wind-up behind the muscles.

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 14, 2018 at 12:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

"Clarisse." Came an uncharistically low boom of a voice from Delano, pushing her down with not too much force but enough to where she would easily topple over due to her intoxicated state. He set his paw on her chest, his claws unsheathed with a threatening prick to her skin. "Don't you touch my ***** kits." He warned her slowly, staring into her blurred gaze with a hardened expression.

Monroe growled at her mother, from behind the paw of Fencerunner, but then squeaked as Delano pinned her down. "Daddy!" She called to him, trying to jump forward to protect him but she was too tiny. Oshun quivered as well next to Emmy, his wide still kit blue eyes looking up at his mother with a confused and terrified expression. What was even going on? Was she always like this?

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

April 14, 2018 at 12:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Fencerunner saw red at Clarisse's words. Her whole body tensed, fur prickling along her spine. Her faults were being shoved in her face and Clarisse was insulting her child. Trying to hit her. She hated that ******* she-cat. Balancing her wrath was a carefully considered action, but Fencerunner's flighty nature got the best of her. She didn't intervene with the scene- didn't even touch Delano, Clarisse, or Monroe, who was about to be in harm's way. She thrusted her head up.

"You don't deserve Delano. Or these kits." she hissed, the intensity of the situation too much too quickly. Her voice was small and tears welled in her vision, but this- this wasn't her problem. As much as she hated it, these weren't her kits. Wasn't her litter. Clarisse had made sure of that. She had a suspicion that her presence was agitating the situation as well- stirring the pot in the worst way as Clarisse took her animosity towards herself out on her children. Fencerunner shook her head, before looking away in shame, running away like her warrior name so implied.

She shook as she stood with the gathering patrol, struggling to sort her feelings, but as soon as the patrol exited- she was the third out the door. Behind Hollowstar and Frecklemask, herself. The third mistake of her life. Fence Club, first- she had atoned, or was beginning to. The apprentices were her charges and she would not let Hollowstar down. The second- Dieseltooth's rejection, leading to her affair with Delano- the mistake she had been punished for. Her litter, gone. Atoned. But her third mistake, she felt, was how she'd walked out, turned her back on Delano and his family of innocent kits and his drunk mate. She pushed the image from her mind with wrath at her paws.

Please don't hate me, she willed the kits.

April 14, 2018 at 12:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Clarisse let out a yip as she smacked against the ground, growling at Delano as her green eyes stared angrily. "Trust me, I want nothing to do with them." She said, raising a paw to smack it against Delano's face. "They are kits of spite. Why should I want to acknowledge that in my bloodline?" She scowled with a laugh. It was clear she was very, very drunk, but did her words have weight? She noticed Monroe out of the corner of her eye, laughing quietly. "Oh look at her, trying to be so high and mighty. At least that is better than the sniveling little *****." She laughed, hiccuping between it, "My favorite." She purred to the kitten, before giving Delano a stare down. "I'm sure that if these were his kits none would snivel like your puny brats do." She growled, "I think any tom would've given me a better litter of kits that and aren't born out of revenge." She chuckled, her examining her paw as she looked to Monroe,  then back to Delano. "Oh, and I guess you should know as well... Politoes has a much better... appeal than you do." She smiled mischievously.

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 14, 2018 at 1:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Delano lashed his tail behind him as Fencerunner left, a slight scoff escaping him bitterly. Typical...He growled to himself as he looked down to Clarisse. When she smacked his face he recoiled slighty and backed off, standing in front of his kits. His kits. Yes, she was drunk but she had to know that coming back this way would leave a negative impact on them. She didn't care. This was evident. Though, he knew that they weren't kits of spite. She had wanted these kits first. She had brought forth the idea of a rendevous. His heart pounded in his chest at her words, and his ears flattened at the mention of Politoes. He stood up straight and looked her square in the eye. "Appeal, huh? What would you know about appeal after your mate found himself inside another she-cat not even a sunrise after laying with you?" He meowed lowly, low enough for her to hear but not the kits. Would he regret saying that? Probably. But right now it felt good. "You should leave. Now." He unsheathed his claws once more. He would force her out if he had to.

Monroe lowered her ears as her mothers attention went on her, like a thousand eyes were suddenly staring at her. She didn't know why but she felt the need to prove her right. Like she wasn't weak..She growled again and moved close to Emmy and Oshun, crouching close to them as she stared at their mother.

--

April 14, 2018 at 1:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Clarisse chuckled. "Awe, feeling a bit tiny? You just needed her as a reassurance you weren't completely defective." She growled, standing up and stumbling a bit, before looking to the kittens. "Don't let your daddy corrupt you too, dears." She chuckled, stumbling out of the nursery, and back out into the territory. She had a night of fun planned after her fight, and nothing could stop her from her path of destruction. (EcC Territory)

Emmy shook and sobbed as she pushed into Oshun and Monroe. Her own mother called her weak and useless. She curled up in her ball between her siblings, shaking with the fear she'd return.

Enzio watched as the she-cat that was supposedly their mother left, growling as he looked up to Delano, gently tapping his paw with his own. "Are you okay, Dad? She didn't hurt you did she?"

--

April 14, 2018 at 1:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Delano growled after his mate and lashed his tail once more as he watched her out. He relaxed..but only slightly, and looked down at Enzio. "No, Enzio. I'm fine." He said with a soft sigh before laying down. He was irritated. He didn't want to stay in the Nursery any longer. This pungent smell of milk, continuous mewling. His claws scratched at the carpeted ground beneath them. He pulled Emmy to him and started to groom her in an attempt to comfort her. He didn't say anything else.

Monroe watched as Clarisse left and looked over to Emmy, her ears flattening. Sure, their mom had insulted her and almost hit her, but she shouldn't be crying as much. It would prove mom right. She thought they were weak. Monroe would be sure to prove her wrong by any means necessary. Oshun shuffled over to Monroe without a word, his tail still tucked between his legs. The whole situation had him shook, and he just wanted to go to sleep now.

--

April 14, 2018 at 1:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Enzio watched his father go, his ears falling back a bit as he gently followed, laying beside him, but his stomach grumbled lightly. They hadn't eaten for a while now, and he was realizing he was very hungry.

Emmy seemed to calm down to little hiccuping sniffles as she was comforted by her father, gently pushing into his fur. 

--

April 14, 2018 at 1:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Delano flicked his ears as he heard the stomachs of his kittens. He had completely forgotten about Clarisse feeding them. He cursed under his breath and glanced around for the nearest Queen but all of them were sleep. He sighed and got to his paws slowly once more. "I'm going to go find something to eat. Enzio, keep an eye on your siblings." He nodded to him with a proud smile before turning and leaving the Nursery. He wanted to make sure that he wasn't going to bump into Clarisse, there would be no telling what he would do or say to her if he saw her right now. He paused for a few moments and looked out the entrance, hesitating. Mustering up the courage after a few heartbeats he finally stepped out into the territory. (EcC Territory)

Monroe frowned. She knew Enzio was the oldest but still! She was responsible too! She grumbled and curled up with the rest of her siblings, putting her head on top of Oshun's back while staring at the wall. Her blue eyes were clouded with thought. My favorite....My favorite...

--

April 14, 2018 at 1:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Enzio gently nodded, smiling once as he looked over his siblings, gently moving over to settle next to Emmy, who seemed to be about to have a panic attack that her father was leaving. 

--

April 14, 2018 at 1:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

"That...That couldn't have been our mom." Oshun said after a few silent minutes, looking over to Enzio and Emmy. "Why was she so mean? Does she not like us? She..She doesn't even know us." Oshun started to whimper, his eyes clouding up with big tears.

--

April 14, 2018 at 1:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Enzio gently watched his brother, a certain warmth in his gaze as he sighed. "Something... Wasn't right..." He murmured gently, his ears back on his head. "She really couldn't be, right?" He asked, looking to Monroe, the only other sibling who wasn't an emotional wreck.

--

April 14, 2018 at 2:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Once a majority of the cats had gathered Hollowstar signaled to her patrol and led the way out of camp, setting a brisk pace toward the Gathering Clearing. (Gathering Clearing)
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
April 14, 2018 at 6:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunfrost04

Shadowstorm at April 12, 2018 at 1:50 PM

Skybloom sat on a recliner, grooming her silky, blue-gray fur. She wasn't sure what to do with her time, since nobody seemed to want a deaf cat on patrol with them. Not that they could be blamed, of course.

Sunkit wandered about the camp on her own, looking for the cat she was told to go speak to. She spotted a pretty gray cat sitting on a chair and grooming herself. She looked up at the chair and tried to get the gray cat¬?s attention. ¬?Umm.... Hello? Are you Skybloom? Some-¬? Sunkit cleared her throat and spoke with a little more confidence. ¬?Someone told me you were going to take care of me?¬?
--
Oh, you think fandom is your ally. But you merely adopted the fandom; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the cringe until I was already a fangirl, by then it was nothing to me but MEANINGLESS!!! -me
April 14, 2018 at 12:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Skybloom trainee her gaze on the kit as she spoke, slowly figuring out the words that were spoken. It was harder to read a kits lips since their mouth was smaller and she was higher up. She put the pieces together and tilted her head, why would someone want her to take care of a kit? She wasn't a queen. She felt sympathy for the kit well up in her, it must be an orphan. She hopped down from her perch and gave the kit a nod, giving it her signature shy, friendly smile and sweeping her plush tail invitingly,"Okay." Hopefully the kit could understand her slurred speech.
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
April 14, 2018 at 1:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunfrost04
¬?Really?¬? Sunkit bounced to Skybloom¬?s side, not noticing that her speech was different. ¬?Can I have a snuggle?¬? She felt a little embarrassed to be asking this of a complete stranger, but hadn¬?t experienced a warm touch in so long she couldn¬?t help herself. ¬?If... it¬?s okay with you.¬? (I just love playing a kit)
--
Oh, you think fandom is your ally. But you merely adopted the fandom; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the cringe until I was already a fangirl, by then it was nothing to me but MEANINGLESS!!! -me
April 14, 2018 at 1:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
(Ikr, they are so innocent and adorable) Slybloom gave her a confused look, not quite being able to interpret the word 'snuggle'. She sat still, hoping that the kit would take some action to show what she meant. It was rather strange, suddenly ending up with a kit when she thought she would never have children. Maybe this was Starclan giving her a chance to be a mother.
--
April 14, 2018 at 2:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

Tigerpaw woke up with an ear splitting yowl. She jumped up, her hackles raised, and her ears pricked as much as her breed would allow. She'd just had a terrible nightmare about her family, and for a moment, she wasn't lucid enough to realize that it'd just been a dream. She looked around the prisoners den, and she relaxed slightly. But only slightly.

--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

April 14, 2018 at 2:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunfrost04
Sunkit noticed the confusion and leaned into Skybloom, burying her face into the older cat√??s much longer fur. She looked up and carefully said the word, √??Snuggle.√?? She closed her eyes and enjoyed the warmth of the one-sided kitty hug. (Sorry that took so long I needed to take care of some really noisy chickens)
--
April 14, 2018 at 2:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.