Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EclipseClan > EclipseClan Camp

PalletEclipse

Emmy looked up to the she-cat in front of her, pushing further into her father's fur. She nodded in greeting, but the shyness in her gaze was obvious as she pushed into her father. She didn't know if her mother would come back at this point, she had been gone a few days.

Enzio growled as he rolled around with his sister, but his ears perked at his name. "Whossat?" He asked, looking to Monroe.

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 13, 2018 at 6:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LunarDrop
SoftSkin pricked a batty ear and looked at the fresh kill pile with hunger in his belly. Walking over, he took a small piece of prey and took it away to eat in private.
April 13, 2018 at 8:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Hollowstar hopped onto the High Counter, scanning the clearing before announcing,"All cats that have been chosen for the gathering patrol, prepare to leave!" she immediately leapt off from her perch as she finished. She sat down by the camp entrance and waited for the cats to gather.
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
April 13, 2018 at 9:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle

Athena didn't turn around. Helping them anymore would be pressing her luck. She couldn't risk doing any more than she already had. Turning her head for a moment, she mewed, "I'm sorry, young one, but I can't do that for you. I don't really know this softskin and I'm not planning on knowing him. I'm sure you won't have to wait too much longer if...Pumapaw...really needs help that bad." She let herself appear a bit concerned so they wouldn't assume she was being harsh for harsh's sake.

--

Showing empathy towards people and things, both real and imagined, isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of being human.

April 13, 2018 at 10:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Erebus's ears flicked and he nudged Cerberus before jumping down from their usual perch and padding over to Hollowstar with a quick dip of his head.

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

April 13, 2018 at 10:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Cerberus followed after his brother, gently nudging his shoulder as they padded over. 

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 13, 2018 at 10:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Fencerunner leaned down slowly in front of Emmy, green eyes warm and sparkling as she looked at the cream-and-brown colored kit. The other three off somewhere- Fencerunner could barely see them over Delano's mountain of a body. She'd never been small, but Delano had never been small either.

"Hello there Emmy," she said, looking up to Delano once- a slight challenge in her eyes as she checked and made sure she didn't cross some invisible boundary. She hoped that he knew she would do nothing to hurt such precious young lives- unlike Clarisse. "My my, what a beauty you are," she chuckled softly. "I'm Fencerunner."

She heard Hollowstar's announcement and straightened, startled at being called away from the single parent family so soon. She sighed, "Are you going as well?" she asked Delano. Her punishment to watch the apprentices at the gathering flashed in her mind and she wondered briefly how many she would be wrangling.

Frecklemask was awakened by Hollowstar's cry, a few hours into her rest. She sighed, exiting- of course the gathering was tonight. She passed Remember almost immedietely and startled, lifting a paw in distaste. "Why are you here Charity?" she asked quickly once she realized it was just EclipseClan's resident mute. She shrugged past rudely and went to sit by the camp entrance, next to Hollowstar. She looked down on her leader, nervousness wedged in her body language but undetectable to most. What will Sandstar say? she asked herself.

"I appointed Athena to guard the MoonClan kits," she stated as she stood, guant and hollow face staring over the cats as they gathered. Her shoulder wound from the SUnClan battle had healed over and was just beginning to scar.

Servalpaw looked to Hollowstar, the news reaching her ears and drawing her to think. "Are you leaving?" she asked after a moment to Athena.

April 13, 2018 at 10:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Emmy watched the she-cat with a shy curiosity, but a gentle gaze came into her eyes. "T-Thank you." She whispered, blushing as she hid in her father's fur, but fear shone in her eyes at the thought of her father leaving her too. "D-Daddy you aren't leaving too... Right?" She whispered, her blue eyes big as she watched her dad, fear obvious in her wide blue gaze.

--

April 13, 2018 at 10:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Delano flicked his ears as he watched the interaction between Fencerunner and Emmy, his tail slowly swaying from side to side. He leaned down and licked Emmy's side of the face. "Of course not, who would keep my princess company?" He purred before looking back to the beauty in front of him. He cleared his throat. "I was not called for the Gathering, plus, with Clarisse...absent..nobody would look after the kits." And he didn't trust any of the other Queens.

Monroe looked up and smirked. "I dunno, let's go find out!" She pushed Enzio away and bounded over and in front of her father's paws. She looked up at the she-cat with a fiery defiant gaze. "Who are you!" The words came out as more of a demand than an actual question. Oshun blinked a few times and scurried over to his sister, a half-hearted smile appearing on his face as he looked to Fencerunner as well.

--

April 13, 2018 at 10:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Emmy let out an audible sigh of relief, before looking at Monroe, her blue eyes blinking wide.

Enzio quickly chased his siblings, standing strongly beside Monroe, letting out a little snort.

--

April 13, 2018 at 10:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Death Rattle waited near the entrance of the camp, ready to depart for the Gathering. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 13, 2018 at 10:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira
Fencerunner blinked at Monroe√??s forewordness. And almost died at Emmy√??s question. Oh, they were adorable- the she-cats abdomen clenched and she felt her loss tangibly, her two half-formed kits haunting her like haints. She still dreamed of them sometimes, the visions lifelike and physically telling of her menta state. Always two toms, always one Abyssinian and white and the other a dark ginger tabby. They never opened their eyes, even in the fantasy. ¬?Im Fencerunner,¬? she chirped, carefully considering Delano√??s question and choosing not to comment. She didn√??t want to alienate him. √??A friend of your father√??s.√?? ¬?Im being punished by Hollowstar as it stands,¬? she said in a low voice, ¬?I finally told her about Fence Club. Went about as well as you would expect.¬?
April 13, 2018 at 10:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Monroe tilted her head and looked up at her father, who seemed stone-faced in front of this 'friend'. Weird. Was this she-cat making him uncomfortable!? She wouldn't have it! She huffed and widened her stance a bit in front of her father protectively just in case Fencerunner decided to get too close.

Delano listened to Fencerunner and carefully curled his tail around Oshun and Emmy, as they were obviously the more gentle kits and he liked to show them a bit more affection. Plus, Enzio and Monroe were standing anyway. "The punishment will go quickly. She honestly could have done worse, perhaps she was a bit impressed that an apprentice with a kittypet background took it upon herself to put her own training in her paws." He mewed,  thoughts of his own brief time in Fence Club. He had abandoned it after a while, stuck on wooing the nearest she-cats instead. A simpler time.

--

April 13, 2018 at 10:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Remember could not understand what all of these cats were doing up in the middle of the night. The small tortie's ears perked, overhearing words about a Gathering, although the definition itself was unknown to her. She hadn't been with SunClan long enough to have ever heard the term used before. These clan cats have such strange traditions. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 13, 2018 at 11:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

(Poor Delano >.<)

Fencerunner nodded with a small smile, Delano's compliment ringing in her perky ears. "The punishment she gave wasn't quite even a punishment," she pushed, "She put me in charge of the apprentices at the gathering when I wasn't even supposed to go in the first place- oh, and apprentice duties. For a while. But I like cleaning out dens and helping out where I can, so that's not bad. Frecklemask worries me more- she didn't like it when I sent her off so I could speak with Hollowstar," she began pointedly but stopped herself. Despite all that transpired she still didn't think it was right to gossip.

Her eyes traced Delano's tail and she stuck her tongue out playfully at Monroe, Oshun, and Emmy. He's such a great father, she thought passively, feeling her negative emotions slip away as she stared. They'll have the best future with him.

April 13, 2018 at 11:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

(Poor Delano >.<)

Fencerunner nodded with a small smile, Delano's compliment ringing in her perky ears. "The punishment she gave wasn't quite even a punishment," she pushed, "She put me in charge of the apprentices at the gathering when I wasn't even supposed to go in the first place- oh, and apprentice duties. For a while. But I like cleaning out dens and helping out where I can, so that's not bad. Frecklemask worries me more- she didn't like it when I sent her off so I could speak with Hollowstar," she began pointedly but stopped herself. Despite all that transpired she still didn't think it was right to gossip.

Her eyes traced Delano's tail and she stuck her tongue out playfully at Monroe, Oshun, and Emmy. He's such a great father, she thought passively, feeling her negative emotions slip away as she stared. They'll have the best future with him.

April 13, 2018 at 11:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

(Del's been through some things. x3)

Delano raised an eyefur at her punishment. She was right, that was barely a punishment. And you'd think that after her clear availability to lead other apprentices Hollowstar would keep her away from them so something like Fence Club wouldn't happen again but..to each their own. His ears flattened at the mention of Frecklemask. "She's...different," was all Delano could really say about the she-cat. She was definitely pretty..nice eye candy..but she was always so abrasive and Delano felt like she tried too hard to prove herself. A deputy was supposed to sit back and learn how to be a leader, like an internship. A second in command and cofidant to the leader. Yet Frecklemask...rarely talked to Hollowstar before up and doing what she wanted to do. He let out a gentle scoff at his thoughts. "She'll get over it." He said after a while, glancing behind her at the gathering cats readying to leave. "You should get going." He moved his yellow gaze back to her, his emotions clearly guarded.

Monroe gasped when Fencerunner stuck her tongue out and did the same before lifting her nose in the air and turning towards her Daddy defiantly. Oshun looked between the new she-cat and his sister and giggled, putting a tiny paw over his muzzle.

--

April 13, 2018 at 11:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Fencerunner giggled at the kit's antics as she stood and also at Delano's sparse opinions of the deputy. There weren't many words spoken from him but his meaning was humorously obvious. "What, she turn you down?" she playfully joked before realizing the joke probably crossed some sort of line. She could just imagine Delano putting the moves on Frecklemask- and the tall she-cat indefinitely ignoring him. At this point, Fencerunner assumed that under Frecklemask's tail was simply a blank slate and instead of having kits, one day she would just eat a large dinner and split into two identical Frecklemasks. The thought gave her the giggles. She enjoyed joking around with Delano, the mood much like their wholesome conversation the first week Fencerunner came to EclipseClan from her twoleg home.

She looked to Hollowster, "Yes, I suppose I should go wrangle my new sparring partners- I mean apprentices. Yeah, apprentices." she said with a huff, making one more face back at Monroe- this time she rapidly winked each eye in succession and wiggled her brow like an inchworm over them.

April 13, 2018 at 11:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Emmy watched the she-cat. Just what was she doing? Enzio thought the same thing.

Yet within the next few moments, the familiar Abyssinian she-cat stumbled through the clan entrance, giggling as she looked around, her vision blurry. She no longer smelled of the milk that surrounded mothers, but a milk that was spiked, sweet yet almost intoxicating, and it was obvious she had gotten her fair share of it. She nearly tripped over her paws as she stumbled into the nursery, knocking herself straight into Fencerunner. "O-Oh *hiccup* Fence!" She laughed, her green eyes groggy from her intoxication. "How fancy to see you here!" She laughed, looking at the kits and Delano. "And kittens... Are those the kits you lost?" She snorted a laugh. "Oh yeah, I forgot they are gone after that rat." She laughed, tripping over her paws as she fell forward, not catching herself, the she-cats body toppling straight towards Enzio and Monroe. 

--

April 14, 2018 at 12:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

"Oh, Fencerunner. You know better than that. I haven't been turned down yet." Delano threw that same charming smirk at her, his mood lightening a bit. It was funny because he had never even seen Frecklemask in that light. She was too serious for him, even if he liked a little fiestiness in his she-cats. He opened his mouth to say something else but stopped as Clarisse literally stumble into their conversation. His ears flattened as the scent smacke him on the nose. "Clarisse-" He started but stopped as she almost fell on the kits. He stood up instantly and allowed her to fall on his flank instead, his pale yellow eyes flashing to his drunken mate with an irritated glare.

Monroe narrowed her eyes at Fencerunner as she attempted to be silly, her tail lashing before she perked up at the sight of her mother. She had opened her eyes and had only seen her father but something inside her just knew. "Momma!" She squeaked uncharacteristically and bounded towards her, only to cower and hide behind Delano once she stumbled over to them. "Wh-What.." She lowered herself to the ground. Oshun blinked a few times as he watched his father and the she-cat speak to each other then turned his head to see his mother. He perked up but did the same as Monroe and cowered away from Clarisse, his tail tucked between his legs.

--

April 14, 2018 at 12:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.