Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EclipseClan > EclipseClan Camp

L

Remember was still waiting for Frecklemask, seated outside of the deputy's den. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 12, 2018 at 7:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Cloudstalker observed the camp- her side and shoulder ached, and even Cobradance had noticed the way she limped after chasing after the apprentice on a still healing wound. Neither had commented or discussed it though, instead choosing to quietly scorn the Moonclanners who'd let their apprentices fall into Eclipseclan territory and not educate them.

It was amusing on some level, especially once they considered that after Moonclan had let a medicine cat go so easily, these apprentices may not have anybody coming for them. And who were they to complain for swelling ranks, even if the loyalty was to be questioned? 

--

hello luvs- hope everyone is doing aight.

April 12, 2018 at 7:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Delano sat at the entrance of the Nursery, his ears flattened as he waited for his mate. She had been gone for quite some time and he was getting irritated. His tail lashed as a low growl grew in his throat.

Oshun was wrestling with Monroe, though it was obvious that Monroe had the upper hand. Oshun was way too soft-hearted for wrestling, and he whined as Monroe caught his ear between sharp tiny teeth.

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

April 12, 2018 at 9:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

(@L I see you, promise. I'm keeping Frecklemask asleep until Fence is done because if I don't then it'll be weird.

@Spirit, Freckles already went to sleep before your post, but I'll reply when she's awake like it happened then?)

Servalpaw shook her head, looking to Tigerpaw once more. "I just feel strange, that's all. I hit my head in the river-" she motioned to the gash on her forehead. The buzzing beginning to form in the back of her head got louder.

Athena approached and Servalpaw moved backward to be concealed by the door frame's shadows. "I think we have company," she warned as the bengal approached. Athena was tall and intimidating, a body type similar to Servalpaw but twice as big. "What do we do?" She repeated for the seventh time.

--
April 12, 2018 at 9:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"No, but that doesn't mean I can't hope." Dieseltooth shrugged.

"How long do you think she has left?" Blackrabbit grunted.

"What do you mean?" Kudzuthroat asked, giving him a cautioning look.

Blackrabbit shrugged, leaving it up to their interpretation.

--

April 13, 2018 at 12:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle

Athena looked over the cats. They seemed like an interesting bunch. They all looked strong like a Clan cat, although some of them appeared at least a little bit injured. "You don't have to do anything," Athena mewed evenly, "I'm not here to harm you." She supposed it wouldn't hurt to be at least a little friendly, as long as word didn't get back to Frecklemask. "Let's just say I'll be here to make sure you don't hurt yourself anymore," Athena added, her gaze piercing.

--

Showing empathy towards people and things, both real and imagined, isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of being human.

April 13, 2018 at 1:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Servalpaw disarmed, looking up suspiciously at the bengal. "Can we have some food then?" she asked quietly. She knew Tigerpaw was too proud to do so and Pumapaw was still- well, he didn't look good. "Or some water?" she added after a moment.

What's her game? she wondered, though her mind was hopeful, her belly trembling with hunger.

--
April 13, 2018 at 1:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle

Athena glanced away for a second, her whiskers twitching as she thought. She wasn't entirely sure how to go about this. Perhaps it wouldn't be terrible, but she couldn't be too charitable. "When did you last eat?" Came the query from the bengal she-cat. She didn't want these cats to act as if they were in their normal clan when they were prisoners. However, if they were being starved, that certainly wouldn't be any good either. Not at all. She was leaning towards grabbing them something, but this was necessary to hear.

--

Showing empathy towards people and things, both real and imagined, isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of being human.

April 13, 2018 at 1:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Servalpaw slunk a little bit out of the shadows, revealing her warm tan eyes and bengal coat. Her tan fur glowed in the light, the blood stains from her head wound and back leg like dark inkstains in the bleached scene.

"Two days ago," she said, "We were trying to find out brother. We-weren't expecting this, so we didn't eat before we left camp."

--
April 13, 2018 at 1:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle

Athena couldn't help but let out a little gasp, but she quickly composed herself. "I suppose I could bring something for the three of you." She dipped her head and quickly head off to grab some prey. She quickly found herself a pair of mice and grabbed them, hoping it would be enough to at least partially sate their hunger. Returning, she lightly placed the food down, mewing, "I suppose you wouldn't rate our hospitality very well?" A hint of a smile at the edge of her lips.

--

April 13, 2018 at 2:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

(Athena is adorable- Freckles told her not to feed em. She fed em anyway. I'm lit)

Servalpaw gasped at the gift, her clawing hunger preceeding manners as she gulped down half the mouse in a moment. She coughed on its toughness but didn't know when her next meal would come. She only ate half before coming up for air. "Thank you!" she squealed, voice cracking.

--
April 13, 2018 at 2:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle

Athena simply glanced around rather than responding, turning slightly away from the 'paws. She couldn't look too interested. This wouldn't be great for her prospects if things went awry. She could only hope her action of kindness would go unpunished.

--

April 13, 2018 at 2:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

(aaaaaaaah)

Servalpaw came up for air and looked to Tigerpaw and Pumapaw. Her brother was worrying her. She had good luck with Athena so far- her satisfied belly attested to that. She looked back up after licking the juices from her lips. "Do you know if-" she took a breath, "If Softskin is here? He could help Pumapaw," her voice was shrinking again.

--
April 13, 2018 at 2:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Hollowstar listened to the story, her claws flexing as it came to the point where all four clans joined in. Her tail lashed as she heard about a Moonclanner attacking the medicine cat apprentice. It wouldn't have been too big a loss, considering Marshpaw was just another kittypet struggling to fit in. But that was beside the point."What on earth where you thinking?" Hollowstar growled, her eyes dark with anger,"Why would you let the other clans join the club? I would have been fine if you had wanted to spar claws unsheathed, as long as you took care of your own sounds and didn't expect us to waste herbs on them. But letting the other clans see how we fight is completely idiotic."
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
April 13, 2018 at 7:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Fencerunner cowered under Hollowstar's wrath at first, but an angle of retribution began to form. She listened intently and considered her words as she stood, nose-to-nose with the pale leader.

"With all due respect Hollowstar," she began. Already off to a bad start, she supposed, but Hollowstar seemed to have only picked on the bad parts, "It wasn't just letting other clans watch. We fought them and they fought us, and we all learned to become better warriors. I love this clan and will forever be a part of it- in the worst way, I care. Punish me as you see fit, but punish me for what my crime was and not what you perceive it to be. I am not asking for leniency. But when my training was so lackluster- because I used to be a kittypet -that my mentor basically told me to have at it while she went off and did catnip . . . there's a bigger problem than me, an apprentice, trying to teach myself how to fight." Not to mention the club saved my life, she thought, thinking back onto the grand battle of EclipseClan camp. The remnants of it were gone now, ordered to be removed by Frecklemask, but Fencerunner had used her battle knowledge to survive, something she wouldn't have acquired because of Fence Club. She was tired of the discrimination against herself and the showcats- not contributing was one thing, but blatant nonchalant ignoring a clan member who had the makings of a fantastic EclipseClan warrior just because they spent a few months of their lives in a twoleg den was, to Fencerunner, atrocious. And she would tell Hollowstar that if she needed to.

But for now, she stepped back and looked Hollowstar in the eyes. Not defiantly, but knowingly. She accepted whatever punishment the leader was forced to give.

--
April 13, 2018 at 11:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Hollowstar listened to her little speech, interest sparking inside her. Not many cats would stand up to her like that. At least Fencerunner wasn't cowering. But no matter how she admired the moxie displayed by the warrior, she would still need punishment."From now on you will go back to apprentice duties," she mewed coldly,"And you will also be in charge of keeping our apprentices together tonight, at the gathering. I don't want them chatting with the other clans at a time like this. Make sure they know to stay near their clanmates." They would need to depart very soon, as the sun was getting nearer to setting every minute.
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
April 13, 2018 at 2:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Emmy watched her father by the entrance of the nursery, a little concern in her gaze as she padded up, settling beside him, though she ended up kind of falling against him. "Daddy, where's mommy? I'm hungry..." She asked hesitantly, her blue eyes wide with worry and curiosity as she watched her father.

Enzio watched his sister and other siblings, before jumping in on Monroe and Oshun's fight, giggling as he batted against his siblings.

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 13, 2018 at 2:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira
Fencerunner nodded, unhappy but unsurprised. Her tail dropped behind her as she turned and walked away. Her ears were beginning to droop before she realized what had transpired. Hollowstar has actually listened to her- considered her words. She¬?d been told to take up apprentice duties, but Fencerunner was no stranger to doing the dirty work beside the younger cats. She relished it, even, during her brief pregnancy. And Hollowstar hasn¬?t pulled her from the gathering- quite the opposite, she wanted her help. She blinked once and smiled now, thrilled with the outcome. Now there was one more mistake she needed to own up to- Delano and Clarisse. She was on a roll, and Delano was in camp- why not? The pale she-cat sought the nursery and ducked in. The last encounter had been confusing and raw and Fencerunner only had the inklings of an idea that Clarisse was cheating. ¬?Hey,¬? she said as she saw the Abyssinian. At Clarisse¬?s absence, she became braver. ¬?I was wondering if I could meet the newest additions?¬? She asked, having already been present at their birth. She wondered if Clarisse has poisoned the well so to speak.
April 13, 2018 at 4:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Delano flicked his ears and looked down at Emmy with a small strained smile. "Don't worry, Emmy, she'll be back soon." He nuzzled her gently before looking up at Fencerunner and sitting up straight, his eyes hard. He didn't speak for a few moments before he motioned to the youngest. "This is Emmy. The twins are Monroe and Oshun and the oldest that looks like me is named Enzio." He introduced them curtly. He knew that Fencerunner didn't deserve his attitude, but he couldn't help it. Something inside him twinged every time she was around. Like he had made some kind of mistake. He shook the thouht from his head quickly.

Monroe giggled and pounced on Enzio with a rawr, briefly leaving Oshun be for a few moments once she found someone that would actually fight back and not cower away from her.

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

April 13, 2018 at 6:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LunarDrop
SoftSkin cleaned up his stores and popped out into the open, hoping to catch a glimpse of a certain someone's black pelt.
April 13, 2018 at 6:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.