Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EclipseClan > EclipseClan Camp

Staghoove

Reaper entered the camp, attracted to the sounds of battle. The loner looked and spotted Warwolf, she ran over and tackled Loomingdusk. "No, no sweetie. Battles must be fair." She mewed, although the she-cat was small, and not the strongest, she had skill, and that was all that mattered, at least to her.

Warwolf looked back at Reaper and just laughed before turning his attention back to Delano.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

March 17, 2018 at 6:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
Flintpaw rushed into the battle, looking around. She immediately found a free cat, Mottledmink. She rushed forward, and used her SunClan speed to jump onto them. Her tall and heavy pure Savannah Cat posture was definitely pleasing to the eye, but not a fun thing to be fighting. Large, serval-like paws, a huge jumping range, and a long body that¬?s built for speed. She quickly made her first move, and strike across the face.
--

March 17, 2018 at 6:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ddcat
Coldkit whimpered his ears flat on his head, he was sure kits were allowed outside the nersury. He just wanted to geta way from the stuffy nusery for a while, he didnt expect a fight to break put between the visiting clans and their own. His father was right however, he did learn a valuable lesson.
--

"but enough bletter, I'm not one pf those protagnists you need to listen to for hours" -Zachaire

"hence nothing remains except for our regrets" -The judge

"escaping from you purpose is impossible" -The Batter

March 17, 2018 at 6:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Honeydusk charged towards Northhaze, snarling as he tried to help her sister. "Get off of her you mange-filled rat!"

Kiwipaw sniffled lightly as she stayed near her father.

Hasani snarled as he continued to barrel blows onto Silverpaw, though, the tom was taking heavy damage himself.

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

March 17, 2018 at 6:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison

As soon as Tallstride emerged from the medicine cat den, her frantic eyes wandered to Hades, battling with two apprentices she did not recognize. 'What is going on?' Her thoughts were abruptly disrupted as she watched Hades sustain a hit from Lunarpaw. 'He'll certainly hate me for this but,' Tallstride dashed over, emitting a cry as she leaped onto Lunarpaw, her claws outstretched ready to slash at her belly, 'It'll be for the greater good.'

--
Roleplay anyone? Must you have a cup of tea before we start? Ah, very well then.
March 17, 2018 at 6:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Mottledmink snarled in rage as a strange cat leapt at her, stupid Sunclanner. The large she-cat flung a heavy blow at the apprentices head. She was not going to be detoured from the real problem by a mere apprentice, she would have to deal with this quickly. Her heavy frame would hopefully be enough to overpower the she-cat, though she seemed to be powerful for a cat her age.

/\/\/\

Hollowstar finally cleared her head and turned on Stallionstar, her teeth bared. She let out a dark snarl and stepped threateningly toward her murderer, hoping that one of her warriors would detain the apprentice when she attacked.

--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
March 17, 2018 at 6:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira
Frecklemask was infuriated at Stallionstar ignoring her, and lashed out angrily, her temper making a rare appearance as she did so. The tall she-cat appeared evenly matchedagainst the equally impressive Stallionstar, but in the back of her mind she wondered if he had more experience. √??Didn√??t we tell you to leave?√?? She hissed, lowering her head and raising a paw to stand in front of him. She glanced back and saw Hollowstar standing and flashed a small grin before looking to Poseidon. She trusted the Tom at her side, ironically more than she trusted other warriors of Eclipseclan. But that was not her goal. She side-stepped to allow Hollowstar through - an angry she-cat could make a forbidible foe, and Frecklemask didn¬?t always believe in fair fights. (Edited)
--
March 17, 2018 at 6:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Stallionstar took a confident step towards Hollowstar. "I killed you once and I could to it again if I really wanted to. You should know that now Hollowstar." He snarled.

Whitepaw shoved Frecklemask aside. "Don't try to interfere." She growled. "Let them battle it out, after all, it is up to your petty leader whether she wants to lose another life or not." She sneered.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

March 17, 2018 at 6:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
Flintpaw felt the smack, and the hard, toned body of the MoonClanner. Hefty, not easily beaten. She noted these things for later, but for now, she would try her best. She came forward again, still a bit dizzy, and unsheathed her claws, yet again. She let out a battlecry, loud, clear. She jumped forward, again, and dug both her front pairs of claws into her shoulders, and then let go once she reached her final clawing. She then moved quickly around the She-Cat, opening her large mouth and biting down on her scruff.
--

March 17, 2018 at 6:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Lunarpaw screeched in surprise as she went down, and curled up in a frantic attempt to protect her belly, only realizing after she did that that she made an error in letting the warrior out of her sight. "Oh sure, and two warriors versus two apprentices is much more fair!" She kicked out with her hind legs blindly, claws unsheathed, in an attempt to get the warrior off of her so she could regain her bearings. 
Cloudstalker gave Softskin a surprised glare, standing with her claws unsheathed and ready to fight anybody who would dare approach her. "You're a Moonclanner, and a medicine cat at that. Shouldn't you, I dunno, be helping your clan? Not hiding behind an Eclipseclanner?" She may be coming across as harsh, but they're in the middle of all four clans going for each other's throats. 

--

hello luvs- hope everyone is doing aight.

March 17, 2018 at 7:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alienfish

"Excellently said, Whitepaw. We should definitely stop any chance of interference here," Poseidon said, and using the inherent strength of his bengal form - as well as his well-practiced pouncing - he jumped on top of the MoonClan apprentice, hoping to restrain her while Frecklemask, the admittedly superior fighter, helped Hollowstar to get back at Stallionstar. They know my strength isn't there, he promised himself, assuming they have brains, which, well, I can't really count on anything these days - except myself. And I think I know how to sell this.

Duskpaw nodded. So exactly what I usually do. Still, it's good to have some idea which things I should focus on the most. Brokenstar really is just a wealth of knowledge and guidance. I can't believe how lucky I - no, get back to the fight. That's important now. And with that, she moved to Brokenstar's side, surveying the battlefield. "What's EarthClan's goal right now?"

--

March 17, 2018 at 7:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LunarDrop
(Hey, airmid, I got your PM but cant respond. SoftSkin will probably just be an extra med cat, people don't usually keep them for long so he'll be promoted at that point) SoftSkin looked up with wide eyes at her claws as she stared daggers at him. His furless body shook with fear and he cowered on the ground. "I-I-I- can't... I'm- I-" He stuttered horrifically, couldn't get the words out, couldn't convey to her how utterly *useless* he was, how scared. He felt pathetic. The smell of blood and yells of pain were too much. But what could he do?
March 17, 2018 at 7:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
"You could try, Stallionstar," Hollowstar growled, her green eyes flashing with anger,"You do not belong here. You should not have returned." The cream she-cat crouched down, ready to fight if the Moonclanner should make a move. She did not want to seem weak by having her deputy fight her battles, so she shot Frecklemask a look that said to back off.

/\/\/\

Mottledmink snarled as she felt claws rip her flesh,"Fox-dung," she spat at the apprentice. As she grabbed her scruff Mottledmink let her weight drop, crushing the apprentice under her weight as she tried to get her to release.

--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
March 17, 2018 at 7:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tangy

”Your little friend here is the one who decided to battle me, I wouldn’t have chose this,” Hades snarled. He looked to Tallstride, annoyance in his gaze. “Tallstride, I can handle this! I don’t need help.” Just as he said that, though Tangypaw flung herself at his side. —

Tangypaw gripped with both tooth and claw. Lunarpaw showing up had been a blessing, but now that Tallstride had showed up, things looked bad. —

Hades let out a yowl and quickly turned to grab the small apprentice by the scruff. He easily tossed her off, and watched as she landed on her side and winced. “How about you tree cats just get your sorry selves out of our camp!” 

--

”I haven’t slept, but when I close my eyes, we still talk a lot.” -flatsound/mitch

March 17, 2018 at 7:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
Flintpaw didn¬?t really mind the weight, due to a strong ribcage. She was well bit, not easily crushed. Her disadvantages were quite low, but the most prominent thing that was keeping her from performing her best was the long claw marks on her front legs. The one gash on her chest still looked raw, as well, but was on its way to healing. She quickly escaped so her past wound wouldn¬?t get pulled open. She was already bleeding on her cheek, and she didn¬?t need anymore injuries to her face. Now she had to rethink her plan to defeat this MoonClanner! From the back? Keep attacking from the front? Aim for the sides? Lots of ideas, but Flintpaw was still clueless. She could¬?ve gone for the throat, but she thought that would be a rather stupid idea since there¬?s so much fur there. So, she started to go for Mottledmink¬?s sides. She hit her there, and backed away. If she got anymore worse injuries from Mottledmink, she¬?d have to retreat. She had enough energy to get Eaglefrost and her kits back to camp, right? She would have to. She had sworn to herself - and to Eaglefrost - to protect her, and the kits she was ever so fond of.
--

March 17, 2018 at 7:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
(Azureblaze took Coldkit to the Medicine Cat den :3 @ddcat) Loomingdusk felt her paws slid right out from underneath her, the molly's dark forest gaze looking up at Reaper and she raised her brow. "And you're supposed to be a clan cat?" The long legged molly asked with a scowl, then gripped her claws onto the molly's chest. Loomingdusk had learned a few tricks from her brothers so they were bound to come in handy at one time. She didn't play so nice. //// Pearstorm watched his sister, Mottledmink, fight. Surely he was a skilled warrior, the blood of Stonestory of all cats, but he was no fighter.
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

March 17, 2018 at 7:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

(Aighty. Might want to check in with Ember/mods on that, though? Not sure.) 

Cloudstalker growled under her breath before she roughly nudged him in the direction of the medicine den. "Let's get you out of the fighting before someone mistakes you for a combatant. Get you in your element so you're not focused on how panicked you are." She itched to fling herself into the fighting, drive out all of these intruders that thought they could attack them in their home, but considering her scars were still healing- that was probably a bad idea at the moment. 

--

hello luvs- hope everyone is doing aight.

March 17, 2018 at 7:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Whitepaw kicked Poseidon's underbelly and swiped at his face with unsheathed claws, she managed to get his chin with her sharp claws.

Stallionstar snorted. "We may not belong here but we don't take orders from rude cats telling us to leave. Maybe if you had asked politely we would have left peacfully." He growled. "Although, you ruined that opportunity for yourself didn't you now?" He narrowed his eyes and lowered his head to protect part of his neck from an attack of Hollowstar decided to spring at him. "Are you going to make a move or just crouch there pathetically?" He snarled.

--

March 17, 2018 at 7:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Mottledmink snarled as her flanks were torn, a dark shadow descending over her face. She rushed at the apprentice, aiming to bowl her over with sheer force, the get her teeth into some skin. She need to give her a wound she would not soon forget, anything to remember the time she thought she could mess with Mottledmink.

/\/\/\

Hollowstar snarled but stayed in the same place, she would coax him into moving first, then she could dodge and counterattack,"I'm pathetic?" she growled,"Your the one who was cowardly enough to return, after you had promised to leave, and attack a camp full of queens and kits."

--
March 17, 2018 at 7:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.

Sandstar shoved away his latest oponent with powerful fore paws. The Earthclanner dashed away squealing. He turned, searching for his next oponent. // Arctcipaw backed up against the wall, her bristleing white pelt was splattered with blood. She hoped a cat wouldn't come and attack her. // Desertpaw glared at Wildpaw with firey purple eyes before turning her back on him to shoulder her way through the violent crowd. // Stormleap circled thr throng of fighting cats, his tail lashing eagerly. // Risingpaw snarled, her blue tail twitching from side to side.

--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

March 17, 2018 at 7:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.