Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EclipseClan > EclipseClan Camp

Honeyy

(Ayee~)

"And you're just as weak as she is. Get out of my way!" Windwhistle snapped, swiping at Honeydusk and Horizonsight so she could get to Anat. Anat finally got to her paws, her eyes grateful for her sister and her...mm..mate..? But Windwhistle's words hurt. She growled and went for her but was knocked down once again by Moonclanner Northhaze. The usually timid tom had anger blazing in his eyes. "Three against one? That doesn't see fair." He commented, and with that went at her claws first.

Silverpaw could tell he hit a nerve, and almost felt sorry for the tom. But it was soon ignored when he remembered how he had attacked Kiwipaw. He gasped when he felt his teeth wrap around his neck and repeatedly batted at his head with his claws.

Aloenight wondered if it was even safe to go back to Moonclan. He gently yet swiftly picked Kiwipaw back up and jumped down from the cabinets, eyeing the medicine cat den. He couldn't leave Morningdove and Silverpaw here by themselves, but he certainly couldn't leave Kiwipaw back at Moonclan in the cold. He saw that a Sunclanner was guarding the den and flattened his ears. He was torn now.

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

March 17, 2018 at 4:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

((QUOTING DREAM LOTUS' POST on previous thread))

Midnightpaw managed to get to the entrance of the medicine den. She saw the towering make before her and lowered "M.. may...." Her eyes flicked to the entrance a couple of times, her eyes asking to go inside

((END QUOTE))

Nightrivers scanned the apprentice for a moment, before nodding.

"If you have even the slightest intention of violence, I expect you'll show yourself out," Nightrivers meowed, stepping aside to let Midnightpaw pass. As he did so, his gaze flickered up to see a warrior approaching.

--

*He/him*

March 17, 2018 at 4:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DreamLotus
The small cat nodded and hurried in the den
--

I am doing any sort of request for drawings! I can do profile pictures, and other things. Just lemme know the request inside of pms!

~Dream

March 17, 2018 at 4:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Stallionstar looked down at Hollowstar as he felt a cat come up beside him, he looked over and saw Whitepaw. "Be careful." He murmured to his sister before his eyes returned to Hollowstar as he waited for the leader to wake up.

Warwolf snapped back at Delano, although he didn't reakky try to do any damage, he knew that if Delano went for his neck he'd learn very quickly, he'd either wind up with a pawful or a mouthful of fur before he would even come close to grazing his neck.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

March 17, 2018 at 4:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Hollowstar stirred and took a shuddering breath, her lungs filling with oxygen once more. Her eyes flicked up open and she felt a renewed strength in her muscles. She glanced up at Stallionstar and scrambled to her paws, trying to put some distance between her and the enemy. She needed to get her bearing together before reengaging in the battle.
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
March 17, 2018 at 5:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Delano moved his head back when he was snapped at in return and jumped back, crouching with a low growl. "Honestly, I thought you'd be more of a fun fight."

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

March 17, 2018 at 5:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alienfish

Birchfox eyed Nightrivers warily. "Why'd you let that apprentice in, and not the other one?" he asked, his voice gruff. He stared past the warrior, into the den. Wasn't SunClan leaving a moment ago? What are they back for now?

Duskpaw found her leader, and approached. That was where she could be best served, and where she could best serve. Maybe I'll try out some of those fighting moves from the club.

--

March 17, 2018 at 5:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

"I dragged the other in as she lay infront of me dying," Nightrivers hissed, "Now, if you have even the slightest intention of harming any cat in this den, I suggest you leave now."

--

*He/him*

March 17, 2018 at 5:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alienfish

Birchfox emitted another low hiss. This cat is terribly rude... I suppose that's what you get when you talk to a SunClanner. "I'm here to ensure that the injured, the sick, and the vulnerable are kept safe. If you aren't going to cause me any problems, I won't cause any for you."

--

March 17, 2018 at 5:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Featherstep lowered her head. It was clear where the weak link was - Frecklemask had leapt in to protect Poseidon. Featherstep's gray eyes narrowed- He must be one of those kittypets, she thought, thinking of Demeter and the other tall-standing cats. She leapt again, and was once again intercepted by a much lighter but equally tall Frecklemask.

"Go pick on cats your own size, you overfed war-hungry squirrel-chaser!" Frecklemask hissed, ignoring Poseidon's comments for now. "Grow fat on our own fresh-kill and then attack us? How dare you!" she hissed, leaning forward and aiming a ferocious swipe at the she-cat's side. It connected, and Frecklemask's terrible claws met bone on the cat's shoulder. She limped as she ran away, turning to bite at another cat.

Frecklemask turned towards Poseidon to congratulate him on somewhat holding his own, but Hollowstar's stilled body caught her attention roughly, yanking her gaze. "We need to protect her before she loses more lives!" she shouted the orders. Frecklemask yowled in her leader's absence, leaping forward as she let out a commanding yowl. I'm the cat in charge until she comes to.

"Protect the kits and elders! Drive these mange-pelts back to the forest they were so eager to leave behind!" She yowled as she skidded to a stop near Hollowstar, hissing at Stallionstar as she said it.

"You're not wanted here, Stallionstar," she hissed, head low and threatening. With Poseidon here to back her up, she was overconfident in herself to defend her leader.

Fencepaw screeched as claws raked down her pelt and turned in a fury, running to the nursery to defend the kits at Frecklemask's orders. She had forgotten about them- what a terrible warrior she was. I'm not exactly best at following the warrior code anyway.

Mesquitepaw hissed angrily at the cat she was fighting, overwhelmed and bleeding. She cried for her mother as she was badly losing a fight. "Mama!" she screamed as a swipe was aimed at her muzzle. She was losing this battle, and only hoped she wouldn't join her brothers in StarClan (Feel free to throw in a cat beating her up)

(Feel free to rough Freckles up a bit : ) I want to draw a scar on her reference)

--

March 17, 2018 at 5:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Hollowstar hailed herself to her paws as Frecklemask rushed over, perhaps this was going to tie out for the better. The leader stood and shook herself, feeling another sting of pain as she remembered her torn ear. She unsheathed her claws and prepared to fight again, this was not over yet. Her clan would be safe if she had to give the rest of her eight lives to ensure it.
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
March 17, 2018 at 5:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alienfish

Poseidon smirked at Featherstep, denied her chance to get him again. If Frecklemask getting overconfident, one might think that Poseidon was getting delusional with this new bodyguard at his side. Yes. To the leader, he thought, and left Featherstep in the dust as he rushed towards Hollowstar.

"Take your time recovering, ma'am. We can handle these tempestuous rapscallions," Poseidon promised, glancing over to Frecklemask, before turning his full attention to the problem at hand: that murderer, Stallionstar. And wouldn't it be simply wonderful if the murderer became the murdered... at my hands?

--

March 17, 2018 at 5:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DreamLotus
Aspenflight had exited and was rushing to his leaders side. The eclipseclanner rushed over to her. She seemed to be getting more and more tired. He noticed a warrior heading to the nursery. Fencepaw was there. He nodded gently. He rushed to the medicine den, seeing nightrivers there. He seemed to be on the eclipseclan side, so he pressed by him, still not turning his back
--

I am doing any sort of request for drawings! I can do profile pictures, and other things. Just lemme know the request inside of pms!

~Dream

March 17, 2018 at 5:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Nightrivers narrowed his eyes, scrutinizing Birchfox for a long moment, before stepping aside without a word to let the warrior pass.

As Aspenflight pressed by him, Nightrivers swiftly stepped infront of the warrior, firmly holding his ground.

"What is your business here?" Night demanded, his face set with a sharp resolve.

--

*He/him*

March 17, 2018 at 6:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Aparrion narrowed his blue eyes, his tailtip lashing to and fro. There were so many cats, it was nearly impossible to tell who was who now. :: Omnivoid bared his teeth, swiping at whoever trailed to close to his family. His large frame sturdied itself even more, his pelt on end.
--

♪ "M&M'S, sweet like candy-canes." ♪ 

March 17, 2018 at 6:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DreamLotus
Mockingbird saw Aparrion and rushed over. "The clan leaders argued over the leadership here. It's safe to say, None of us will let the others leave without a fight." She said
--

~Dream

March 17, 2018 at 6:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Lunarpaw avoided a very aggressive Pebblepaw defending the medicine den with others, and instead scanned the battle. Nobody she knew was fighting, and she had no incentive to jump in and injure herself- until she saw Tangypaw, who was duking it out with Hades. Snarling lowly at the injustice of the situation, she broke into a sprint through the fights, before slamming into Hades and nipping at his flanks, and then immediately backing off. She wasn't large enough or powerful enough for an all-out confrontation, anyways. "That's totally fair, an apprentice against a warrior!"

--

hello luvs- hope everyone is doing aight.

March 17, 2018 at 6:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LunarDrop
SoftSkin hid behind CloudStalker, fearfully whimpering at the violence going on at camp. It really wasn't the smartest move- CloudStalker could easily attack him and would know how easy it would be to kill him since he told her he was declawed. She knew he could not fight back.
March 17, 2018 at 6:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Stallionstar looked as the three cats stood there. He flicked his ear and completely ignored Frecklemask as he let out a low growl.

Whitepaw stood beside her brother, ready to fight any of these cats if they decided to challenge Stallionstar.

Warwolf chuckled. "I can make this fun. I was just trying to be fair to the little guy." Warwolf jeered. "Since you want it to be fun, well let's do it." Warwolf growled, leaping at Delano and pinning him down on his back, he held a paw up on the tom's throat. "Tell me, is it fun now Delano?"

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

March 17, 2018 at 6:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat

As Brokenstar got onto his paws again, he allowed the paw of Stillpool to hit onto his face. 'That's it, just keeping using up your energy.' The Siamese leader thought, his intimidating, icy gaze remaining unchanged as he could taste the blood that ran down the side of his face. The tom's tail lashed back and forth as he circled the molly, carefully checking to see if any weak spots were aquired, but also, he wanted her to make the first move. His eyes gazed over to Duskpaw curiously, and he waved his tail. "Duskpaw, listen, watch your target carefully, memorize every move and every pawstep they take... Even the paw they use to attack matters." He whispered to her, a short-lasting smile peaking at the corners of his lips. What a good lesson it would be, for his Apprentice to watch or join in. ////  Horizonsight didn't let the molly get any closer to Anat, the large tom standing in between them. He looked over his shoulder to see Northhaze. "Come on, Anat, you can take him!" He meowed encouragingly, figuring that such a younger tom wouldn't be able to stand a chance. With a growl, the yellow and brown tom wrapped his teeth around Windwhistle's shoulder, not giving her the satisfaction of being able to degrade his...mate? Any longer. /////// Azureblaze was beginning to worry even more about his son, so the Russian Blue took Coldkit to the Medicine Cat den, not knowing what else he could do as he turned away from the leader. 'My dear son...You have learned an important lesson today...' He thought with a frown and padded into the den, not caring for the glares the Eclipseclanner was given. ///// Privetshadow watched as Ghostfang went and helped Dipperfall, her son. "So brave..." She thought then she herself, three legs and all, bounded into the fighting scenes. ///// Loomingdusk noticed Delano fighting the Moonclan tom, some fair distance away. 'You know what...I'm going to help.' She decided with a frown and went running straight into Warwolf, head first. (edited)

--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

March 17, 2018 at 6:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.