Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EclipseClan > EclipseClan Clearing

Mockingdeath & Co.
"A pleasure to meet you, Bunnystep." He dipped his head again before straightening up. Thunderstep tilted his head slightly when she said her thoughts were stupid. "Nothing is without purpose." He offered her a smile. "One time I thought about how it would be if cats had wings." He chuckled lightly as the silly thought. But it was to help reassure her. "It was silly but it struck up a good debate."
--
"When you laugh, I want to slit your throat. Your smile makes my eyes burn from its pleasantness. I hate you because I enjoy everything you do. Your company. Knowing you'll follow me everywhere. I'm in love with you, you simple minded parasite." - Cryingwolf to Flare

February 25, 2018 at 10:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alienfish

"A lot of cats are talking about them," Duskpaw replied, "And I don't think anyone trusts them when it comes to the murders. Well, some of them do, but mostly they don't." She paused, scanning the clearing for a specific cat in her thoughts.

"That one," she said abruptly, gesturing towards a silver-grey cat whose figure was obscured by the masses between them. "He smells like SunClan did at the gathering, a bit. Lots of city smell too. And I think he was at the gathering, as well."

--

February 25, 2018 at 11:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dream Lotus
Bunnystep~ She smiled genuinely now "I was wondering how life would be if all the clans were one. No more fighting for the slightest thing. But that's just my thoughts. Simply because of unnecessary deaths"
--

Haii! Have some idea of a drawing but can't draw even if you were dependant upon saving you life? Well look no further! :3 I shall do it for you!

February 25, 2018 at 1:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
"Nightclan was around a lot longer than we have been and they only allowed the strongest of cats to be in the clan." Quite frankly, Azureblaze's mind would not be changed, and being as stubborn as he was, it wouldn't be the smartest thing in the world as to argue with him. "When the kits our born, I'm going to tell them all about Nightclan and their ancestors!" //// Brokenstar nodded his head to his apprentice, turning his gaze only slightly to the tom. "Interesting, I suppose we should keep and eye and ear out for anything else about Sunclan and the murders." His meow stayed low and rather monotoned, not wanting to show much expression. "Hm, would you like me to teach you a bit of scavenging? It can be dangerous if we aren't careful, but it may be a good lesson." The leader tipped his head slightly forward, his height easily able to loom over Duskpaw.
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

February 25, 2018 at 2:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Psych rolled her eyes, he was as stubborn as a mule,"That probably won't change much," she mewed, finishing off the last of the scrawny pigeon,"The rest of the clan won't think that you want them to. They are probably going to go with what their friends and mentors think, it's easy to sway the minds of young ones." She knew that he wasn't in the mood to listen to a reasonable argument, but she said it anyway. She honestly didn't understand where he was coming from, for her ancestors were nothing she could be proud of. She didn't even know the half of her family trees story.
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
February 25, 2018 at 2:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alienfish

"Um... uh, yes, sir," Duskpaw replied, hesitantly but attentively staring back up at her mentor, her leader. He wants to teach me! Finally. But why now? Is it because I've finally approached him? Was he testing me this entire time, waiting for me to take initiative? How wise of him, to ensure that we start with this dynamic - me the invested student, he the waiting teacher, ready to give knowledge when it's required. 

--

February 25, 2018 at 3:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Wrinkledface had taken up residence on the couch. She enjoyed this tattered piece of furniture and would not be quick to relinquish the best place, stretched across the back, tail hanging over the edge and flicking idly along the side. Her dark green eyes scanned the camp, while her claws kneaded into the fabric beneath her. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

February 25, 2018 at 3:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Azureblaze shrugged with a quiet mutter under his breath, made of inaudible words. With a flick of his ears, his teeth clenched together. "They still deserve to know." The Russian Blue looked away from Psych, his navy gaze focused onto a spider on the floor. With a clean swipe of his paw, the strong tom squished it in his grasp. "They will be the best new generation of Warriors, even if I have to teach them myself." //// Brokenstar cracked a tiny grin from his muzzle, but it lasted for no longer than a second of time, and stood up with a stretch of his long, agile legs. He had plenty to teach the young molly, but believed that learning in the moment would do her well for the future. "Follow me closely, do not fall behind." The leader spoke with a simple meow and padded toward the entrance. He gave his tail a short wave to Wrinkledface, as to let the white Persian know of his departure, then padded into the city. (EcC Territory)
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

February 25, 2018 at 3:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.