Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EclipseClan > EclipseClan Clearing

Ember
Site Owner

Tears blossomed in the corners of Demeter's mouth and she whimpered, but held her ground above the helpless kits.  Suddenly, Grackleflight landeed heavily atop Hades' back and aimed a heavy blow against his shoulders.  She was old- well into elderhood- but had always had an untamed ferocity to her fighting that had not diminished with age, even if her speed and strength had.

--

February 13, 2018 at 12:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

Hades let out a yowl of surprise and fell to his knees as the she-cat's weight landed ontop of him. Letting out a grunt, he flung himself to the side in an attempt to shake off the mysterious attacker.

Frozenflower scrambled to her paws as soon as the tom's paw left her, moving to place herself between Demeter and the fighting cats. He legs trembled with fear but her face was set strong with resolve.

--

Fear is weakness and weakness is death - Stormfire

February 13, 2018 at 12:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Silverwind (busy)
Hera spat at Curledbracken, about to spout off some more. However, when she heard Hades raising his voice, coming from the direction of the nursery, Hera hurried to see what was wrong. And what she saw caused her to gasp in horror. "Hades! What are you doing?! You never attack your own. Never." She snarled and unsheathed her claws. She was disgusted by Hades' behavior and could not understand why he would be aggressive towards Demeter. The tan Bengal waited for a chance to swat the tom because, boy oh boy did she ever want to give him a good wallop for being so terrible to Demeter.
--

February 13, 2018 at 4:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

"I got what you meant." Apollo meowed, curling his tail around his paws. His head whipped around as he heard yowls from the nursery. "What in Starclan culd be going on?" He watched as Hera had also run off into the nursery. He heard raised voices and could pick out Hades out of the bunch.

Spiderkit now hid behind Grimshadow. She peered around the tom, her eyes glancing at the nursery.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

February 13, 2018 at 6:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Comet

Grimshadows ears twitched at the screaming inside, his muscles tensing. ”Do you want to check it out?” he asked Apollo. “You look like you know the she-cat that just ran inside, and I dont think Id be suitable to break off a family feud.” He wrapped his tail around Spiderkit in a protective manner. 

February 13, 2018 at 9:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Apollo nodded and ran into the nursery. He growled before shoving Grackleflight off of Hades. He turned his back to Grackleflight and glared at Hades as the tom was on the ground. He raised his hackles and his eyes blazed with a fury that the tom had never displayed. “Are you insane?! What do you think you are doing?” He snarled. “I don’t know what got into you but it needs to end. Now.” He growled.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

February 13, 2018 at 10:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

HornetFeather
Nutmegspeckle bounced into camp and chose a scrawny shrew from the meager pile and settled down to eat, chewing hard on the meat of the poor excuse for a bird and then settled in for a nap
--
"Glammer glammer glammer, that's what I'm used to, all this moss and squirrels stuff is so confusing and hard, but I'll try anything once" Coral to her new leader "Fame is what I'd reamed of, being the best at being pretty, now I aim to be the best warrior I can be" Reef as an echo to her sister
February 13, 2018 at 11:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat
Hades cowered to the ground as he was suddenly surrounded by angry cats. "I-it was the queen!" He protested, eyes fearful. "She disrespected me and needed to be put in her place!" He glanced around, hatred mixing with fear in his gaze. "You would've done the same." He snarled.
--

February 13, 2018 at 2:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Silverwind (busy)
"We most certainly would not have. If you do anything to her again I will make you as useful as a tom that went to the cutters you cold hearted dog." Hera snarled at Hades. Yes, Hades had been one of the cats that had been living with Hera and the other purebred Bengals. But Hera did not approve of his behavior after coming to EclipseClan. "You let this clan get into your head and turn you into a feral, filthy mongrel that would strike a queen. Even if she gave you lip that is absolutely no reason to hit her or yell at her or whatever all you may have done. You disgust me." She spat at him, snarling the whole time.
--

February 13, 2018 at 2:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

"Oh yeah?" He hissed, glaring daggers at Hera. "At least I do something instead of sitting around whining like a kit!" he snarled at her, tail lashing. "You're even more worthless than she is!"

--

February 13, 2018 at 2:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Apollo growled. He got nose to nose with Hades, his claws remaining sheathed. "Listen to me now Hades. I don't know what's gotten into you, nor do I really care, but NOBODY, not even you, is to be laying a single claw on a queen do you understand?" His dull green eyes still blazing with fury as he lashed his tail.

--

February 13, 2018 at 2:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

"Whatever." Hades grumbled, turning away. "She isn't worth my time anyways." He growled before turning tail and stalking away, head low.

Frozenflower watched the exchange in awe, only sitting when Hades stalked away. She was impressed with the other cat's bravery to stand up to the large tom. She only wished she had that kind of courage. She glanced back at Demeter, saddness filling her pale grey eyes. Perhaps if she had been more brave, the queen wouldn't have been hurt. She stared hard at her paws, doing her best not to cry in front of all these other cats.

--

February 13, 2018 at 2:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Hollowstar padded out of her den and hopped onto the High Counter, it was time to discuss the preparations for the other clans arrival. Hopefully she could put an end to any arguing and anger at the decision once she explained the reasoning behind her offer,"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here, around the High Counter!" As the summons rang through the clearing she glanced around for Smokestrides, but, yet again, she couldn't find him.
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
February 13, 2018 at 3:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Apollo grumbled and turned to Grackleflight. "My apologies if I harmed you at all." He meowed. His dull green gaze returning to its normal calm and down to earth look as his hackles also lowered back down on his back. He turned to Demeter and wiped the tears from her eyes with his tail softly. "Are you alright Demeter?" He asked.

--

Silverwind (busy)
Hera scoffed at the tom. So what if she had been complaining? She had every right to be miserable. But the tan Bengal did not think that Hades had any right to be lashing out at a queen. Her fur lay flat and she sheathed her claws. Yet her eyes were like daggers as she watched Hades pad off. A small smirk was on her muzzle as she saw him walking with his head lowered. It was satisfying to see him put in his place.
--

HornetFeather
NutmegSpeckle woke and stretched the groomed quickly before slinking from camp(cont.. in territory)
--
"Glammer glammer glammer, that's what I'm used to, all this moss and squirrels stuff is so confusing and hard, but I'll try anything once" Coral to her new leader "Fame is what I'd reamed of, being the best at being pretty, now I aim to be the best warrior I can be" Reef as an echo to her sister
February 13, 2018 at 3:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"It takes a lot more than that to hurt an old hag like me," Grackleflight spat, her tail lashing behind her.  She glared toward Hades. "You have bigger problems to worry about then the usefulness of your kin, though.  I'd be shocked if you didn't find yourself back out on the street after Hollowstar finds out about that little display of yours."

--

February 13, 2018 at 4:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Silverwind (busy)
Hera turned to Demeter and stepped towards her. "You okay, Demeter?" She was genuinely concerned about the queen. Seeing tears on the queen's face was disconcerting to say the least. "He didn't hurt you, did he?"
--

February 13, 2018 at 5:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"No, we'll be fine," Demeter answered, her voice quivering.  She retreated to the edge of the nursery, nudging her kits along with her, and curled back up around them.  A small smear of blood had welled up from the slash across her muzzle, staining her pale pelt red.

--

February 13, 2018 at 5:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

Ares watched the fight from where he sat, not caring to get involved. He got up and stretched luxuriously before slowly making his way over to the middle of the clearing. He gave Hades a cheeky grin that clearly said, "You just got your butt whooped by an elder." He looked back up at the high counter and sat down. // Totaleclipse watched Apollo with interest, but the contents of her thoughts were not evident on her face. // Ghostlypaw and Queenpaw got up almost simultaneously from where they'd been conversing in a corner and went to hear what Hollowstar had to say.

--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

February 13, 2018 at 5:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.