Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EclipseClan > EclipseClan Clearing

L

"You try to venture out into that city in search of your two-leg, you won't last the night," Cronus informed Demeter bluntly. "It probably died in the fire with all the other cats, anyway; there was quite a bit of blood afterall. This is your new home, I suggest you make yourself comfortable here." 

Shere Khan frowned and the tip of his tail twitched with his discomfort. There had likely been a kinder way to inform the she-cat of her two-leg's potential demise. "Hollowstar accepted you into the clan, you shouldn't feel pressured to leave," He tried to reassure the queen. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

January 23, 2018 at 6:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Everli stiffened a bit when she saw Absinthe, a small frown forming on her muzzle as he didn't approach her. She knew it was wrong to disobey Nadia's law, but the small molly actually wanted to speak to him. She wasn't used to holding herself back from anything, and she could feel one of her paws beginning to shake. It was like an uncontrollable urge to want to shed blood or manipulate as she used to do had hit her straight in the face. 'No...Remember the mission...' She thought to herself, her claws digging into the ground as her innocent gaze turned from the tom to her shaking paw.
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

January 23, 2018 at 7:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Mistyrain watched the newcomers, her silver eyes rolling. They were so pitiful and useless, yet they seemed to think they deserved respect for some reason. Their twolegs probably messed up their brains or something, there was no telling what those furless creatures would do to a cat. The silver Bengal glanced around, locating each of her kits before glancing around the camp for any decent cat to talk to.
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
January 23, 2018 at 8:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"But the kits!" Demeter whimpered and gave a nervous lick to her stomach, though it was much too early for her to have started showing yet. Her gaze remained on Cronus as she barely flicked her hear toward Shere Khan.

--

January 23, 2018 at 8:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"They'll grow up here, and unlike you they'll be natural wild cats. They'll be able to hunt, fight, and survive here. It's an honor for them really, far better than the kittypet life you have lived," Cronus grunted, his eyes narrowing slightly as the bengal continued to whine. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

January 23, 2018 at 8:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"Cats aren't meant to be wild!" Demeter answered in a voice barely above a whisper, her eyes still wide with the shock of what had happened, "We're supposed to live with the two-legs.  What honor could there possibly be in chasing down rats and sleeping in the cold?"

--

January 23, 2018 at 8:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"Well there's more honor in it than being in a cage," Shere Khan supplied helpfully, hoping to intervene before the anger in Cronus's eyes flared into his actions. It worked well enough, as the F1 bengal simply uttered a grumbling noise and glowered at Demeter. 

--

January 23, 2018 at 8:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Demeter only gave a helpless shake of her head, but fell silent against the flash in Cronus' eye.

"W- where do the queen stay?" She mewed, glancing up toward Shere Khan before her gaze fell back down onto the floor before her.

--

January 23, 2018 at 9:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"Over in the nursery," Shere Khan replied, putting himself between Cronus and Demeter so that he could point out the living space. It was a very purposeful move, an attempt to set the she-cat at ease. Turning his back to Cronus certainly made him wary, but he doubted the tom could do much damage. 

--

January 23, 2018 at 9:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle

Athena frowned as she scented the air. There certainly appeared to be quite a few cats in the vicinity. She decided it would be best to wait outside for someone to find her and invite her in. She wouldn't want to put any of these probably-wild cats on guard. For all she knew that could mean death for her, and death was not part of her plan. She sat down, grooming her pelt calmly, prepared to wait as long as was necessary. Hopefully she could stay here, or at least gain temporary lodging.

--

Showing empathy towards people and things, both real and imagined, isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of being human.

January 23, 2018 at 10:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashfur

Rivertalon sniffed smelling an unfamiliar cat somewhere near the entrance she padded over seeing a she cat sitting there grooming her pelt, "Who are you?" she asked in an athourative tone, "And why are you on Eclipseclan territory?" she asked her eyefur raised in suspision.

--

"Star caln does the weirdest things... don´t you think?" ~ Ashfur

January 23, 2018 at 11:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle

Athena raised her head as she heard the voice, taking what was standing before in. Territory? These were certainly wild cats of some kind. She scented the air again, thinking to herself for a moment. there was something oddly familiar hidden in the scents of the camp, but she couldn't figure out what or who it was. She brought her mind back to the present, thinking of what to say. She needed to be diplomatic. "My name is Athena," the she-cat mewed regally, "I've recently run into trouble and I was wondering if it would be possible for me to lodge here; if not permanently, than at least temporarily. Are you the cat in charge here?"

--

Showing empathy towards people and things, both real and imagined, isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of being human.

January 23, 2018 at 11:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashfur

"Hello Athena, I am Rivertalon of Eclipseclan, and if you wish to speak to the one in charge you must speak wtih Hollowstar." she meowed nodding her head in the small leader, "And what kind of prediciment is it that you have?" she asked curious of why the she had come here.

--

January 23, 2018 at 11:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle

Athena reflected, wondering the same herself. She barely remembered the events, she just remembered the bright fire...and the...were there screams? She frowned, shaking her head slightly, "Nothing I'd wish to speak about right now, if that's okay."

--

January 23, 2018 at 11:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashfur

"That is fine. Do you wish to speak with Hollowstar?" she asked again, sitting to lick out her matted paw fur.

--

January 23, 2018 at 11:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

😼 😎 ~Ruby~😎 😼

Artemis plopped down in the middle of camp. She began to groom herself. "I look as gross as these cats!" She hissed in disgust.

--

Keep your head up, but your paws on the ground

January 24, 2018 at 12:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Mistyrain shot a glare at Artemis, overhearing her hiss,"You might try being polite," she mewed calmly, though her eyes flashed dangerously,"Unless you kittypets think you can live on your own at there." The silver Bengal kept her steady gaze on the she-cat, a clear challenge rising in her expression.
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
January 24, 2018 at 12:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Apollo entered the camp with his rat, he placed it where the rest of the prey was, just in time to see Mistyrain and Artemis. He narrowed his eyes and padded over, he looked at Mistyrain. "What did she say?" He asked, glaring at Artemis. "And I thought I told you not to be rude before." He grumbled.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

January 24, 2018 at 12:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Silverwind (busy)
(@Alien, so sorry for the delayed response.)

Hera was about to keep spewing off at Apollo, further speaking her mind. However, she was unable to before Poseidon cut in. Her eyes turned towards the other Bengal and she nodded some. "This is the worst thing that has happened to any of us... But some cats aren't intelligent enough to see that. They think this is good. None of this is good." She meowed, huffing. "I don't want to hunt. I shouldn't have to." With that she began grooming her pelt, grimacing at the foul tastes that lingered there after her escape from the twoleg monster and all the fire.

--

January 24, 2018 at 12:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy
Delano watched, amused, at how horribly the bengals were settling in. Well.. most of them anyway. Some of the older toms seemed to have a hold on things.. but the others just looked out of place. Like they could be easily weeded out in a matter of sunrises. And it was going to be quite entertaining watching it all. Perhaps deciding to stop by here was not such a bad idea after all.
--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

January 24, 2018 at 2:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.