Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EclipseClan > EclipseClan Clearing

DrownedInRed

Curledbracken huffed looking back at Hera, " Dear, if you don't like it. Leave. " She had gotten fed up trying to reason with the irritable she-cat. The grey bobtail glanced around, she would need to lay down and relax, she felt liek a bird who's feather's were ruffled.

--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

February 12, 2018 at 4:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Spiderkit spoke up before Apollo could get the chance to. "My momma left me at the border with Moonclan saying that someone might know my daddy, Mossyvine. I still haven't found him yet though." She murmured.

Apollo cringed a little when Spiderkit mentioned her father. He didn't know who the tom was or what happened to him, but he just knew that he wasn't here. He assumed that if her father was here, he would have stepped in by now to care for her. 

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

February 12, 2018 at 5:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Azureblaze didn't seem so impressed as he found himself speaking about the meeting to Psych. "Hollowstar is going to let those rabbit eaters, fish smellers, and snobs of cats live here if they want. All of them." His meow seemed to hold a scowl at the thought of how crowded it was going to be. "How's it going over here? No leaks in the building or anything like that, right?"
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

February 12, 2018 at 5:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Comet

Grimshadow noticed the expression on Apollo’s face, and chose his words carefully as to not hurt the kits feelings. “Oh I do hope you find him cause he’s missing out on a really great warrior in the making, perhaps a future Spiderstar!” He gave Spiderkit a grin and gave a subtle nod of understanding at Apollo. He he knew that the kit had to find out that she had been abandoned sooner or later, but he didn’t want it to be his fault. “Say, do you know what kind of warrior name you’d like to receive?”

February 12, 2018 at 6:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Psych thought a moment about the decision Hollowstar had made,"It would put them in our debt," she murmured, trying to find out why the leader would do that."No more than usual. I just hope that we don't have any sick here, the last thing we need is a bunch of hacking cats who spread disease wherever they go."
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
February 12, 2018 at 6:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Apollo smiled but soon felt Spiderkit's head hit his chin pretty hard as she bounced up excitedly.

"Spiderstar!" She squeaked, beginning to bounce around between the two toms once again before hearing Grimshadow's question. She plopped back down in thought. "Hmm... Spiderweb." She mewed. "Wait no, Spidersilk!"

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

February 12, 2018 at 6:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Comet

Grimshadow nodded. “Spidersilk is a very elegant name, befitting of a graceful warrior like you. Unless you wanted to be a ferocious and awesome warrior, then I think Spiderfang would be another option!” He poked her nose with a paw. He then turned to Apollo. “Do you think you’ll take a warrior name yourself?”

February 12, 2018 at 7:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Spiderkit smirked. She jumped forward and gently placed her jaws around Grimshadow's leg. "I got you! Spiderfang always wins!" She giggled.

Apollo chuckled at Spiderkit's playful antics before looking back to Grimshadow with a shrug. "Ah, I'm not sure. I've had this name since I was a kit myself. I think it would be kind of tough getting used to something so... well different." He meowed.

--

February 12, 2018 at 7:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Comet

“Yeah, I guess it is weird being called something new after being called by your kittypet name for most of your life, since everybody already knows you as Apollo.” Grimshadow chuckled at Spiderkit and nuzzled the top of her head. “Oh, I don’t mean kittypet as an insult.” He wasn’t familiar whether or not this was a derogatory word, so he made sure to clear it up in case the tom took offense.

February 12, 2018 at 7:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

Absinthe yawned wide, his prominent fangs showing more than usual as his mouth opened wide. He stood up and stretched as if he had all the time in the world. He flicked his tail in a vague signal as he glanced once at Everli. He continued walking until he was in the territory, and then even farther until he reach the Loner city. (Poof to Loner City) // Ares watched Absinthe leave, a bored curiosity about him. He watched the tom leave, and had half a mind to follow. But he didn't. It was too cold out for him.

--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

February 12, 2018 at 7:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat

"True, and it's just the point of sharing with all of them." Azureblaze meowed calmly, sitting down to nip the snowballs away from his paws. He couldn't help, but to not be generous of any sort, it wasn't his disposition. "Are you doing alright since the patrol?" The Russian Blue asked nonchalantly, his ears twitching with curiosity. /// Everli watched Absinthe pad off, and with a flicker of her pale blue eyes, she smiled. Without anyone looking, the molly quickly sneaked away from the camp and padded towards Loner City. (to Loner City)

--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

February 12, 2018 at 8:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Shere Khan looked to the returning cats, wondering how the Gathering had gone. The ginger maine coon kept his perch on the arm of the couch. He was certain Hollowstar would call a meeting.

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

February 12, 2018 at 8:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.

Thundersong stalked in to camp, her face was expressionless but her twitching tail tip betrayed her annoyance. This would either be a problamatic event for the Deliverance or it would be a great opprotuinty. If it was handled correctly.

--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

February 12, 2018 at 9:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Psych twitched her ear,"What about the patrol?" she asked, wondering if he'd picked up on some of her discomfort. The white warrior searched his face, she couldn't tell what he was thinking, perhaps she didn't know him as well as she thought. That or he was trying pretty hard to mask his feelings./\/\/\ Hollowstar padded into camp, glancing around to make sure all was well. She glanced behind her for her deputy, but he hasn't arrived yet. She would have to think about how to tell the clan without getting them all riled up and angry on her own.
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
February 12, 2018 at 9:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.

Thundersong fixed her expressionless fire colored gaze on Hollowstar. This was all her fault. If she hadn't suddenly decided to be weak and generous, The Deliverance wouldn't have to face this next great hurdle. You'll pay for this decision eventually. Her black ears twitched as she turned away and padded to the nursery. She nosed her way in to search for Foxkit and Scornfulkit. 

--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

February 12, 2018 at 10:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

TabiKat at February 12, 2018 at 2:28 PM

Frozenflower shrugged, noticing the she-cat's distress. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe six moons?" She said, worry growing in her heart. "Are you alright?" She asked quickly, voice concerned. "Demeter, what are you doing talking to this low-life?" A rude male voice demanded. Hades stalked over, the handsome dark Bengal tom glaring daggers at Frozenflower. "You needn't associate yourself with mutts."

(reposting for Ember)

--

Fear is weakness and weakness is death - Stormfire

February 13, 2018 at 12:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

(Thanks!)

"I'm just a bit worried, is all-" Demeter stared, then startled as Hades stalked over and interrupted their conversation. "Frozenflower isn't a mutt, Hades.  She's very sweet.  C- could you be a dear and fetch Cronus?  He hasn't come to visit yet."

--

February 13, 2018 at 12:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

"Excuse me?" Hades snarled, a look of annoyance on his face. "What am I, your slave? Have your mutt friend do it." He said, flicking his tail at Frozenflower.

Frozenflower stared at her paws, Hades' words making her feel ashamed. How he spoke to Demeter made her angry, but she was too afraid of this intimidating cat to protest.

--

February 13, 2018 at 12:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"You aren't my slave, but you certainly aren't as big and tough as you seem to want to think you are." Demeter snapped, holding her ground.  She crouched over her kits, the fur on the back of her neck rising. "Any of these clan cats could tear you apart, if they took half the mind to do it.  You better watch your tongue, or you'll see yourself back out there in the cold."

(feel free to attack her or whatever seems fitting for him :) )

--

February 13, 2018 at 12:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

Without warning Hades swipped a single paw across the queen's face, claws unsheathed. "Know your place, queen." he snarled, fire burning in his green eyes. "I work hard to support you and your kits' worthless hides, and this is the thanks I get?" He then spun on Frozenflower, pressing a large paw on her neck. "I can show you right here how big and tough I am."

Frozenflower could do little more than whimper in fear, trapped by the large tom's weight. 

--

February 13, 2018 at 12:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.