Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EclipseClan > EclipseClan Clearing

Comet

“Well hello there pretty lady.” He chuckled, lowering himself down so that he was at eye level with the kit.  “My name is Grimshadow, though Im not as scary as I may seem.” He stuck out his tongue. “Already got admirers I see,” he grinned up at Apollo.

February 11, 2018 at 3:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Demeter blushed deeply, staring dumbly at Frozenflower before managing a reply. "I- I suppose?  My two-legs always said that.  I don't think it matters much, though.  I wish my fur were longer.  Oh, but, erm, thank you?"

--

February 11, 2018 at 3:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

"I think you're perfect just the way you are." Frozenflower purred, curling up next to the she-cat. "Tell me, why did you leave the comfort of your two-leg home to come to the clans?" she asked gently. 

--

Fear is weakness and weakness is death - Stormfire

February 11, 2018 at 4:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Silverwind (busy)
(I will take that as a compliment. @Alien I wasn't sure that my replies sounded that good, since I've been dealing with writer's block and a lot of what I wrote was forced.)

"Don't you snap at me." Hera growled right back. She, being a purebred Bengal, was by no means a small cat and she stood to her full height. "I have every right to complain about these atrocious conditions. And I would go back to my twolegs. To my old life. But that twoleg had to have died. If not they would have found me and the others and we would all be fed and happy and healthy. Unlike you and the rest of you wild beasts." She was bristling, no longer whining and complaining like she had been. She wanted to go back to her old life, but knew that it wasn't possible. And even if she would become a kittypet again she never would have the recognition of being a purebred. The tan Bengal would never again live the life she felt she deserved.

--

February 11, 2018 at 5:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"Our two-leg was taking us somewhere and ran into another monster," Demeter answered, shivering at the reminder of the chaos and violence of the scene. "All of us cats ended up running off.  It was so loud and so bright and so scary... I thought that I was going to die.  I was lucky to find EclipseClan."

--

February 11, 2018 at 6:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
"Kittypets are filth." Snakerain meowed, overhearing the conversation. The charcoal bengal rolled her pretty ice blue eyes at Hera's anger as she strode by. "Get over yourself." She growled as she survayed the fresh kill pile with obvious distain. It was actually pretty well stocked, but she would need to hunt if she was to eat.
--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

February 11, 2018 at 6:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

"That's horrible!" Frozenflower exclaimed, a look of horror on her face. "I am glad you made it out. I dont want to imagine what would have happened to your kits." she said, looking down at the tiny bodies sleeping soundly.

--

February 11, 2018 at 6:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Demeter answered with a worried noise in the back of her throat and reflexively bent over to lick the four little kits.

"Were you born here...?" She asked Frozenflower.

--

February 11, 2018 at 7:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

Frozenflower shook her head, smiling softly. "No, I was a former kittypet as well. My two-leg was less than kind, however, so I ran away. I eventually ended up here." She explained. She winced a little as painful memories briefly appeared, though she pushed them away quickly.

--

February 11, 2018 at 7:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Curledbracken snarled her pelt making her look even bigger, like a grey bear, " Listen here, this clan doesn't need to waste it's time and energy on a petty mouse like you. If you are complaining about how we are taking care of you, maybe you should leave and take care of yourself. The way you want it to be, because I promise you, Miss Pretty Princess, you won't ever get the life you're looking for. Get your head out of the clouds and come to reality. " The warrior was glad when Snakerai came by, it would give her an excuse to leave the she-cat that was wallowing in her own pity, " Snakerain, wait up!" She called to her clanmate, padding over.

--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

February 11, 2018 at 9:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

"Hi Grimshadow!" Spiderkit squeaked. "You're not scary." She mewed, her bright green eyes shining happily with their usual kindness.

Apollo chuckled. "I was on a border patrol with Hollowstar and I found her." He meowed, looking down at Spiderkit. "I've been looking after her since then, right kiddo?" 

Spiderkit nodded as she looked up at Apollo with a smile before looking back to Grimshadow as she sat at Apollo's paws.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

February 12, 2018 at 5:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Comet

“Well, I think you’re in pretty good hands there. Apollo seems like a reliable guy” Grimshadow winked at her and sat back up. “Sometimes I wish I had my own, related by blood or not. I think it’s because I never had sibling to take care of.” He told Apollo as he shook his fur of snow, clumps still clinging to the toms chest. “She’s not too much to handle, is she?”

February 12, 2018 at 8:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Spiderkit smiled as she continued to listen to Apollo a d Grimshadow.

Apollo shrugged. “Not really. Although I wouldn’t count on all kits being this easy.” He chuckled. 

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

February 12, 2018 at 12:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Demter's heart sunk at Frozenflower's answer.  So few cats seemed to be born here, and with no knowledge of the clan's history she could only assume that it was a result of very few cats even surviving so long.

"How old were you when you joined?" Demeter asked, her ears drooping.

--

February 12, 2018 at 1:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat
Frozenflower shrugged, noticing the she-cat's distress. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe six moons?" She said, worry growing in her heart. "Are you alright?" She asked quickly, voice concerned. "Demeter, what are you doing talking to this low-life?" A rude male voice demanded. Hades stalked over, the handsome dark Bengal tom glaring daggers at Frozenflower. "You needn't associate yourself with mutts."
--

February 12, 2018 at 2:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Azureblaze padded through the door, his navy ringed gaze lifting to find his pretty, white mate. Certainly she did not know how much he cared about her and that was the true reason that he left the Gathering. Upon noticing Psych, the Russian Blue tom padded over to her. "I'm back from the Gathering, came a little earlier because the weather is getting worse." He meowed lightly, giving the molly a smile. "And I wanted to make sure you were going to be alright." It wasn't hard to tell with the snowballs sticking to his legs and tiny icicles glistening on his short-hair fur. ///// Everli waited rather impatiently to leave, her paws shaking a bit with eagerness. Of course, she still kept her composure.
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

February 12, 2018 at 2:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Frostbite was hiding beneath the sofa she was laying on a while earlier. The pale grey she-cat had avoided going to the Gathering due to a nasty cough that she had recently developed. She tried to be silent and hide from others but her cough was giving her away as she went into another fit. Her icy eyes were watery and tired as she rested her head back down on the cold carpet beneath the couch. She figured that she should make her way to the medicine den but she didn't want to be a burden and take herbs that would be used for queens and kits if they happened to become ill.

--

February 12, 2018 at 2:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Psych glanced up as Azureblaze returned early, though she wasn't surprised that he would do something like that."How did it go?" she asked, her tail twitching a bit. She knew if she was going to be able to stay with him, she was going to need to confess her fears of being abandoned, but it felt like weakness to admit such feelings.
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
February 12, 2018 at 3:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Silverwind (busy)
"Me? Taking care of myself? Ha! I can bet you have always had to root through trash and eat rats, so you don't know a lick of what it is like to be treated like royalty. The way cats should live. Not like this. This is a sad existence. If it wouldn't be so horribly freezing outside I would show you what cats should eat. And not that nasty crunchy cat kibble. I mean fresh, raw fish, chicken, and lamb. Even hand raised rabbit. That is food. That," Hera pointed to the fresh-kill pile. "That is not food. That is worms and rabies waiting to happen."
--

February 12, 2018 at 3:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Comet

“Yeah, I doubt that I’d be able to deal with two of my own if I was a queen. They’ve got such patience and care that it’s admirable.” Grimshadow sighed. “Do you know where Spiderkits mother was from? It’s odd to see a kit wandering around by itself during leaf-bare, someone might be looking for her.”

February 12, 2018 at 4:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.