Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EclipseClan > EclipseClan Clearing

Silverwind (busy)
Hera whine a while longer and just plopped down, moaning and making horribly miserable noises as her belly rumbled. She was making quite a scene, yet she didn't particularly seem to care that she was undoubtedly causing a scene with her caterwauling.
--

February 10, 2018 at 7:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison
Tallstride, interrupted by the leader's silent call for the gathering patrol to follow her, grudgingly turned around and had no choice but to follow along as she had been one of the cats to go to the gathering. "We'll have to see the kits later, Poseidon... This is probably the first time I've ever regretted to go to a gathering." She muttered bitterly, her anticipation gradually decreasing every paw step she took. (Gathering Clearing)
--
Roleplay anyone? Must you have a cup of tea before we start? Ah, very well then.
February 10, 2018 at 8:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Curledbracken watched Hera, her thron sharp eyes somewhat annoyed as she was making a scene, maybe if she went over there and helped she'd stop fussing. The pretty grey japanese bobtail padde dover to the she-cat, " What's wrong?"

--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

February 10, 2018 at 8:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Silverwind (busy)
Hera stopped yowling as Curledbracken approached. "I'm hungry. I'm freezing. I need fresh, clean water. I want my soft, plush nest that I had when I still lived with my twoleg. I don't want this. I want to go back. None of the food here is good. The place is smelly and cold. The nests are scratchy and stiff. It is horrible." The complaining did not seem to cease as Hera rattled on. The spoiled Bengal was not happy and it appeared that she wanted to let everyone know just how miserable she was.
--

February 10, 2018 at 8:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Curledbracken huffed, what a petty sight she was. " You spoiled rat! If it's so terrible than how come you just leave! If this isn't the life you want, than don't live it." Her eyes burned like fire as she snapped at the cat. Curledbracken always had a short temper, but never really snapped. This she-cat was complaining of everything! And this clan has been taking good car eof her, if she wants to live the life of a petty princess, she could very well run back to her twolegs!

--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

February 10, 2018 at 8:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alienfish

((Hera is such a loveable character! Very well written and amusing.))

Poseidon - or rather, his absence - was surely felt throughout the clan. Walking to the gathering, he could only imagine the disarray which the clan would fall into without his presence to guide it along its more civilized path. And more worrisome than the clan itself, of course, was how his siblings would fare without him to oversee them. They'll probably all die horribly, he admitted, nodding slightly, and found, without any surprise at the thought, that he was totally okay with that. It's about time for fate to favour me.

--

February 10, 2018 at 10:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Grackleflight watched the other EclipseClanners heading out, a deep frown marring her features that only deepened as Poseidon strutted out.  They're even taking those fops?  She thought, glaring after  him.

--

February 11, 2018 at 12:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

Frozenflower sat quietly in the camp, grooming her neat silver and white fur. She didn't mind that she wasn't picked to go to the gathering, large groups made her nervous. Instead she settled with staying behind and looking after the camp. 

--

Fear is weakness and weakness is death - Stormfire

February 11, 2018 at 1:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"Ex- excuse me?"  Demeter called over to Frozenflower, her voice soft and uncertain.

--

February 11, 2018 at 1:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

Frozenflower looked up quicly, realizing one of the queens had beckoned her. She got up and trotted over quickly, worried something was wrong. "Y-yes? Do you need something?" she asked sweetly, in silent awe of this cat's beauty.

--

February 11, 2018 at 1:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"Could you bring me something to eat?" Demeter asked, relieved that the she-cat had heard her. "I would get up myself, but the kits are so little... I'm worried that they'll get all cold and sick!"

--

February 11, 2018 at 2:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

(oh man, the two most timid cats in the clan together xD im tempted to make this big jerk just to harrass Frozenflower)

"O-oh! Absolutely! Right away!" Frozenflower meowed quickly before trotting to the foodpile. She would hate for anythign to happen to the kits. She sighed, looking at the small foodpile. Using her paw, she nudged through it until she found a strong-looking crow. Picking it up, she hurried back to where the queen lay. "Here you go. I hope it'll suffice." she meowed quietly, letting her gaze travel to the kits. They were so small! She hoped desperately that they would survive this harsh leaf-bare.

--

February 11, 2018 at 2:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

(I have three apprentices and an elder who would do xD )

Demeter managed a purr, trying not to wrinkle up her nose as the copper-y scent of blood reached her nose.

"Thank you," She meowed and mimicked the head-dipping motion she'd seen several of the others offer Hollowstar.  "Who are you...?"

--

February 11, 2018 at 2:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

(ooh dont hold back! xD)

"Me? I'm Frozenflower." she answered quietly, keeping her head low. "You must be Demeter. I've heard the others talk about you." She felt intimidated by the beautiful she-cat's presence. It must be nice to look like her. 

--

February 11, 2018 at 2:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

(Well, one is busy feeling sorry for herself and the other three are causing trouble in the territory.  Maybe next time?)

"That's a beautiful name," Demeter purred, looking at Frozenflower with a look of deep sincerity and gratitude.  So few cats had shown any kindness to her since she first came here, not even Cronus had paid her a visit in days.

--

February 11, 2018 at 2:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

(haha, that's fair. next time then ;) )

Frozenflower fet her ears grow hot with embarassment from the stunning queen's praise. "T-thank you. You're very beautiful." she meowed suddenly, her eyes widening when she realized what she had just said.

--

February 11, 2018 at 2:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Everli watched the cats run off to the gathering, soon her eyes looked around for Absinthe, knowing that she wanted to be prepared to go into the cold with the tom to reach their destination.
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

February 11, 2018 at 9:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Psych glanced around for Azureblaze, she hadn't seen him in a while and she was starting to get worried. Did he change his mind? No, no, he was probably just busy. But she's thought Bullseye had been busy too, and when she turned around he had just left her here. Maybe if she told her mate how she felt he would understand, she didn't know how he would take it though.
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
February 11, 2018 at 9:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Comet

Grimshadow nodded in agreement to Apollo’s comment. “Yes, I agree. It’s a very tight-knit community you can depend on.” He curled his tail over his paws. “It’s very admirable, in my opinion. They all have this loyal bond with those of their Clan and the unquestionable following of the leader is something that isn’t that common among loner cats, especially when they’re not related by blood.” He smiled to himself. “I always wanted to be a part of what you could call a one big happy family.”

February 11, 2018 at 12:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

"Well you are now. Although it may not always be happy in Eclipseclan, but it is like a big family." Apollo chuckled, his eyes flickering to the side as he saw a flash of brown heading towards him in Grimshadow, he felt a tiny kit him him in the side as she tried to stop herself, skidding right into him. 

"Apollo!" Spiderkit mewed, bouncing around the Bengal's paws, noticing Grimshadow a few moments later. "Who are you?" She asked in a small mew. "I'm Spiderkit!" The American Curl looked delightedly up at Grimshadow.

Apollo chuckled and leaned down to nuzzle Spiderkit's head before looking back up to Grimshadow.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

February 11, 2018 at 3:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.