Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EclipseClan > EclipseClan Clearing

Ember
Site Owner

Demeter's frost-laden ears flicked up at Artemis' familiar voice.

"A-Arty?" She called over. "Where's Cronus?  The kits were born!"

--

February 9, 2018 at 1:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Apollo paced around boredly, not really sure what he should do. His dull green eyes flickered around, before he finally went into the warrior's den. He curled up in his nest and fell fast asleep.

Spiderkit awoke from her sleep and left the nursery, she was much warmer now than she was at the border, but her toes were still stinging, she didn't let that bother her much as she looked around for another kit to play with, or possibly her father.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

February 9, 2018 at 5:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Everli padded into the camp secretly from a window, then began to groom her paws. A bright smile was on her face as reminded herself of the poisoning that had slowly killed a SunClan Warrior, known as Wheatspot, sure he was already sick, the malicious molly just found a way to my life disappear faster. She purred in delight, but paused. 'What am I thinking? Why I am I such a monster?..Hmm...' She wondered to herself, knowing that Nadia would be proud. With a soft sigh, the small Singapora watched the camp. Her pretty face stained with a scar under her eye itched a bit as she wanted to taste blood upon her muzzle, but still the molly sat. ///// Azureblaze picked up a scrawny rabbit in his jaws and padded over to Psych again. His navy ringed gaze drifted around the camp as though he was searching for his sister, but then he turned back to his mate and dropped the creature at the white molly's paws. "Wanna share before we head out to the gathering?" He asked with a sly smile.
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

February 9, 2018 at 12:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison

Tallstride grinned, pleased to know that Poseidon had noticed her combat skills and even gave her a flattering compliment. “That’s what you’d expect from a Nightclanner, it’s in my blood!” She laughed cheekily. A sharp, tingling pain near her flank alerted Tallstride that her wound was still there, throbbing and stinging as ever. She assumed that she was too engrossed in talking with Poseidon that she had ignored it.

Glancing down at the injury, she saw an awfully excessive amount of fur was forcefully torn off, revealing a layer of shredded skin. The wound had trails of blood trickling from it and was coated with dirt and debris but in all honesty; it didn’t seem like a severe wound. Tallstride shrugged nonchalantly and only said, “It’s only a little scratch, it’ll heal.”

--
Roleplay anyone? Must you have a cup of tea before we start? Ah, very well then.
February 9, 2018 at 3:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alienfish

"Good, good," Poseidon agreed, giving a customary glance around the clan, just as he heard another faint cry for help from a familiar voice. His gaze focused on the source of the noise. Oh dear.

"Ah, Demeter's kits are born. She has been waiting for that for quite some time." And now I suppose I have to go pay my respects to her peace and quiet - and the end of her usefulness. She'll be preoccupied for months again. "Let's go see how they are."

--

February 9, 2018 at 4:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison

Tallstride's eyes gleamed with delight and she instantly replied, "Kits, I hear?" She hurriedly limped through the hall to where the nursery was and beckoned him to follow with a flick of her bushy tail.

--
Roleplay anyone? Must you have a cup of tea before we start? Ah, very well then.
February 9, 2018 at 6:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dapple
Kindle let out a huff of annoyance. There was never anything to do, and never anyone to talk to. She hoped things would change once she was made an apprentice.
--

"As you get older you will find that the life of a warrior isn't easy, you'll loose a lot of people that you care about; to battle, to disease, or just to old age; what's important to remember though, whenever you start to feel sad or alone, is that there is no stronger family than your clan, and that is why we fight so hard and with all of our hearts to protect it." -Silobriar of SunClan

February 9, 2018 at 9:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

It had not taken Crowkit wrong to realize that the world was much colder post birth. He didn't quite understand the concept of birth, but he was well aware that a few days ago he had been somewhere safe and warm and muted. Now the sounds were booming, the touch of the air hurt his skin, and his frail senses were overwhelmed. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

February 10, 2018 at 12:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Mesquitekit, belly full with warmth, wheezed as she struggled to get underneath as much warmth as possible. The world was a dark, loud, cold place, but her mother's heartbeat lured her in further. Clawing with needles into her soft fur, Mesquitekit unlatched before sniffing a new scent next to her. She turned and began to nestle into Crowkit's soft fur, finding it as warmer than Demeter's.

--

O ye'll tak' the high road, and I'll tak' the low road, And I'll be in Scotland afore ye,

But me and my true love will never meet again, On the bonnie, bonnie banks o' Loch Lomond.

February 10, 2018 at 1:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Comet

Grimshadow sat, his gaze fixed on the cloudy sky. The wind smelt crisp and cool, his lungs filled with the cold air of Leaf-bare. The tom hoped that a good spring would be on its way. He breathed out and his eyes scanned around the camp. Nothing seems to be happening yet. He thought and shook his fur free of snow.

February 10, 2018 at 2:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Apollo awoke and exited the warrior's den with a sigh, he spotted Grimshadow on his own so he padded over to the tom, feeling the cold carpet beneath his paws. "Hello." He meowed. "I'm Apollo. I haven't met you yet. Are you new?" He asked.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

February 10, 2018 at 2:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Comet
"Ah, yes." He gave Apollo a respectful nod. "I joined recently, just at the start of leaf-bare." He explained to the tom. "I'm Grimshadow, by the way. Pleasant name, ain't it? " He joked.
February 10, 2018 at 4:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Silverwind (busy)
Hera paced, whining and complaining, just about bawling about the cold and the pangs of hunger in her belly. "I need food. And not that filth that those cats bring back. I want my warm nest. The fresh food I used to get. This is miserable...and that dog.... Dogs would never have been able to get near us when we were back home." The she-cat paced still, ranting on, longing to be fed properly, in a warm nest, all while being pampered by her old twoleg. The pale tan pedigree Bengal was not taking to this new life well at all.
--

February 10, 2018 at 4:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

"It's quite unique, trust me, you won't be judged by your name here." Apollo chuckled. "I came here not to long before you. I was in my old twoleg's monster, it got into a crash with another monster, my friends and I made our way here afterwards." He meowed. "Some of them haven't quite acclimated as well as I or a few others have yet." He meowed, looking to Hera, his gaze also searching for Hermes.

--

February 10, 2018 at 4:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HornetFeather
Nutmegspeckle yawns and stretches climbing to her paws and getting ready to leave for the gathering
--
"Glammer glammer glammer, that's what I'm used to, all this moss and squirrels stuff is so confusing and hard, but I'll try anything once" Coral to her new leader "Fame is what I'd reamed of, being the best at being pretty, now I aim to be the best warrior I can be" Reef as an echo to her sister
February 10, 2018 at 4:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Comet
"It's a very particular lifestyle they lead." Grimshadow said and shook his fur. "I was a loner myself, not a grand life but I got by." He grinned. "You do seem a bit too fine to be a Clan cat, now that I get a good look at you."
February 10, 2018 at 5:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Apollo shrugged. “I was a show cat as my twolegs called me, they always ensured that I was pampered and happy. It was hard acclimating here but now I think I would definately call this home over the twolegs any day.” 

--

February 10, 2018 at 5:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Hollowstar glanced around the clearing before silently flicking her tail in a signal for the gathering patrol to follow. The small she-cat shivered a bit as she led them into the frosty city toward the gathering clearing where the other clan lay in wait. Hopefully this wouldn't be s disastrous as the last one.(Gathering Clearing)
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
February 10, 2018 at 6:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat

Azureblaze sighed as he didn't have much more time to spend with Psych, but anyhow, he followed Hollowstar closely behind. (Gathering Clearing)

--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

February 10, 2018 at 6:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

Ghostlypaw grinned and followed Hollowstar, Queenpaw right behind her as usual. (Poof to the gathering clearing) // Ares mostly ignored the kit. He didn't have the attention span to deal with this. He sighed with annoyance and began to wash one of his paws.

--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

February 10, 2018 at 6:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.