Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EclipseClan > EclipseClan Clearing

Shadowstorm
"Not at the moment," Hollowstar replied, somewhat appreciative of Apollos offer,"Unless the medicine cats need help with something." She glanced at the dead cats, what a waste, who exactly was supposed to be on guard? And where was Smokestrides? He should have made sure someone was guarding the camp, didn't anyone scent, or hear, or smell the dog at all?
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
February 6, 2018 at 4:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Mesquitekit was unhappy with being born. The world was too cold, too dry, and too drafty for her liking. She tried to burrow underneath her mother, face frowning the whole while.

Fencepaw nodded, "Let's go," she whispered, slipping out of camp, glad for the fresh air that didn't smell of dog and cat blood.

--

O ye'll tak' the high road, and I'll tak' the low road, And I'll be in Scotland afore ye,

But me and my true love will never meet again, On the bonnie, bonnie banks o' Loch Lomond.

February 6, 2018 at 5:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Apollo nodded and looked around for the medicine cats. If they needed help he was more than willing to do anything for them. He still felt in debt to them after they did so well at healing his injured leg when he arrived.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

February 6, 2018 at 5:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

❄️SnowyBreezes❄️

Wolfsrike got up the old tom still growling about the dog/ Birchleaf layed dead off to the side he wasn't important in his mind so he had the dog kill him not trying to fight back

--

Life is to short to worry about Following the rules all the time but it helps if you follow them most the time just hope where ever life takes you you can have fun along the way-Havenpaw before she died

Danger has two paths. Be a coward and hide or be a Friend and fight lives are risked every day and cowards don't care if a cat has died for them they still hide. Be brave Starclan is all ways here. Frostheart in Starclan

February 6, 2018 at 8:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HornetFeather
Lionskit plays alone next to the nursery, her golden fur shining in the cold sunlight----Feathersplash looks around for the three siblings who mother had died recently, she had been keeping an eye on them without letting them know since, making sure they were ok and that they ate
--
"Glammer glammer glammer, that's what I'm used to, all this moss and squirrels stuff is so confusing and hard, but I'll try anything once" Coral to her new leader "Fame is what I'd reamed of, being the best at being pretty, now I aim to be the best warrior I can be" Reef as an echo to her sister
February 7, 2018 at 1:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang
Ghostlypaw had been absent from the camp during the dog attack, so she was uninjured. She sat on a pile of rags and watched the cats in the camp clean up the aftermath of the attack. She didn't care to help, nor to offer a word or gesture of sympathy to her clanmates. She simply sat and watched as she washed one paw casually.
--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

February 7, 2018 at 1:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HornetFeather
NutmegSpeckle​ took another bite and just purred, she had scented the dog strench ages ago but she herself hadn't been involved so she just look s jealously at the wounds of the other cats and the blood in their fur as she crunched angrily on the bones of her rabbit leaving the meat for when she had calmed down and was able to enjoy it again
--
"Glammer glammer glammer, that's what I'm used to, all this moss and squirrels stuff is so confusing and hard, but I'll try anything once" Coral to her new leader "Fame is what I'd reamed of, being the best at being pretty, now I aim to be the best warrior I can be" Reef as an echo to her sister
February 7, 2018 at 1:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dapple
Kindle walked out The the nursery and looked around with a blank expression. She didn¬?t feel like spending time with the rest of her family today. She wanted something more interesting to do. Maybe hang out with the apprentices? She¬?d be one soon after all.
--

"As you get older you will find that the life of a warrior isn't easy, you'll loose a lot of people that you care about; to battle, to disease, or just to old age; what's important to remember though, whenever you start to feel sad or alone, is that there is no stronger family than your clan, and that is why we fight so hard and with all of our hearts to protect it." -Silobriar of SunClan

February 7, 2018 at 1:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

Ares sat around the camp, wishing he'd been around for the dog fight. It'd have at least been something interesting to break up the monotony of every day life. He had ignored the fact that he had no idea how to fight. He was so bored with clan life. Nothing interesting ever seemed to happen. It was like the shows all over again, just a lot of waiting around doing nothing. He wished something would happen so he'd have something to do.  Well, at least, anything but hunting. Ares hated that.

--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

February 7, 2018 at 6:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Delano huffed angrily, not being able to find his dear Clarisse, but decided that it wasn't really worth his anger. She wasn't his and he wasn't hers. He could go out and do whatever he pleased. And so he did. (EcC Territory)

Jade, the newly made medicine cat apprentice, padded into the camp with herbs clamped tightly in her mouth for the upcoming long leaf bare only to find that there were plently of injuries due to...sniff sniff, A dog? The black smoke-colored molly rolled her eyes with an exasperated huff through her nose. This shouldn't be a surprise but it sure was a nuisance. Stray dogs were going to start becoming more and more desperate as days went on.

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

February 7, 2018 at 8:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dapple
Kindle spotted Ares and padded over to him. ¬?You look bored.¬? She observed out loud as she sat down beside him. Kindle was big for a kit. She¬?d be an apprentice in not long now, and already looked and acted like one.
--

"As you get older you will find that the life of a warrior isn't easy, you'll loose a lot of people that you care about; to battle, to disease, or just to old age; what's important to remember though, whenever you start to feel sad or alone, is that there is no stronger family than your clan, and that is why we fight so hard and with all of our hearts to protect it." -Silobriar of SunClan

February 7, 2018 at 8:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Delano padded back into camp and glanced around for the apprentices that Fencepaw had called for. After spotting them he went over and whispered to them to meet Fencepaw and himself at Origams Place. His bright yellow eyes flashed with mischief before he turned and padded back out into the territory.

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

February 7, 2018 at 11:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Crowkit, Glasskit, and Brick-kit were curled up against each other and their mother, breathing quietly, mouths hanging open. All three kittens had beautiful pelts and would have sold for a high price. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

February 8, 2018 at 12:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Demeter wimpered as she nearly smothered her kits in her attempts to keep them warm.

"Cronus?" She called back out into the clearing, the dimming chatter out in the camp becoming ever more worrying.  Where was he? "Hades?  Poseidon?"

Kudzupaw had returned to the camp to find it in disarray, but hid his disappointment at having missed out on an opportunity to display his fighting prowess under a mask of concern for their lost clanmates. "I suppose they light our paths now, from StarClan..."

Blackpaw gave a solemn nod of agreement, while Dieselpaw glanced toward the camp entrence, not paying attention.

--

February 8, 2018 at 12:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Imatootle
Stoneberry slid through the entryway to camp noticing the metallic smell of blood bad turned to see Kudzupaw before padding over. "Apprentice what happened"
--
STAY TOASTY MY FREINDS
February 8, 2018 at 7:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Apollo headed to the nursery to check on Spiderkit. He poked his head in, spotting Spiderkit, still sound asleep in the nest he'd left her in. His dull green gaze traveled around, spotting Demeter as she called for others. He padded over to the queen. "Demeter. Are you alright?" He asked.

Frostbite had curled herself up on a worn couch. With a sigh she rested her head down, unable to rest. She had grown very attached to Wookiee and felt awful for him due to the recent loss of Orion and Achilles.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

February 8, 2018 at 3:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alienfish

"Excellent work, my dear," Poseidon said, striding over to her a few moments after the dog was finally defeated by the collaborative efforts of the other warriors. "True bravery and courage. Are you hurt?" Though he had noticed that she seemed to be in pain, it was necessary, of course, to ask the questions he already knew the answers to. Everyone knew that.

--

February 8, 2018 at 5:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

😼 😎 ~Ruby~😎 😼

Artemis warily approached Demeter. She couldn't help but worry. She had finally gotten use to the horrible stink of the clans. "How is she?" Artemis wondered, tipping her head. 

--

Keep your head up, but your paws on the ground

February 8, 2018 at 9:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

Ares looked slowly down at the kit who'd approached him without moving his head. His face held such a look of contempt that only he could muster. "Yes," He drawled slowly in his smooth voice "well clan life isn't exactly exciting one hundred percent of the time is it?" He licked a paw casually and drew it over his ear. // Totaleclipse padded into camp, her belly full and her eyes bright. She'd finally gotten out of the nursery and was free from the annoying lumps of fur she had for children. She had no idea what a good mother figure was like as her mother's were always busy when she was a kit, Eclipsestar with running the camp, and Queenstride with doting over Eclipsestar. She'd practically had to raise herself along with her sisters, so she'd grown up not knowing or learning how to be a maternal parent.

--

February 8, 2018 at 9:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Shere Khan didn't dwell on the deaths, and the general aura he gave off kept Wookiee from doing the same. They would recover, as they always had. Orion and Achilles had been well aware of the risks of joining a clan. 

Rook-kit, Crowkit, and Ravenkit were fast asleep, well sheltered from the cold. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

February 8, 2018 at 10:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.