Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EclipseClan > EclipseClan Clearing

Shadowstorm
"Yup," Psych muttered and she tried to wipe the blood from her eye, it was more annoying than painful. She wasn't big on keeping her fur tidy, but having it stained with blood wasn't preferable. She blinked her eye, it stung but she didn't care, as long as she still had it, she was fine with waiting a while to see clearly from it again.
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
February 5, 2018 at 11:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Fencepaw glanced towards Dieselpaw and Blackpaw fighting the dog before hissing in pain. The dog gone, she dragged herself to her feet and walked gingerly towards Achilles and Orion, looking down sadly at them, her eyes filled with horror.

This wouldn't have happened if they knew how to fight, she couldn't help thinking. Her own wounds were caused by her inexperience, her paw sore, her shoulder wrenched, her belly scratched, bruised, and bleeding onto the twoleg nest's floor. She looked around for Delano, hoping for comfort from the warm cat.

--

O ye'll tak' the high road, and I'll tak' the low road, And I'll be in Scotland afore ye,

But me and my true love will never meet again, On the bonnie, bonnie banks o' Loch Lomond.

February 5, 2018 at 1:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"How the ___ did that thing get into the camp?" Dieselpaw panted, uninjured.

"Who was out patrolling?" Blackpaw meowed, echoing Dieselpaw's thoughts.

"Not enough cats, clearly." Dieselpaw answered, cursing herself for the time they'd spent out gossiping in the camp that morning.  The dog never should have gotten so near the camp, let alone inside it.

--

February 5, 2018 at 1:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gingerheart

Nettlepaw padded out of the medicine cats’ den with pricked ears. He’d heard the fighting, and though he was capable of fighting, he didn’t join the battle. He refused to fight unless it was self defense. If the medicine cat was harmed, then who would help his injured Clanmates? He couldn’t risk getting hurt. His nose was going wild, smelling for any blood while his eyes scanned over his Clanmates, searching for any cats with serious injuries.

--

It didn’t hurt me. Not ‘hurt’. Hurt is a four letter word. It’s short, almost cute sounding. Aawwww, did that hurt? No. It didn’t hurt. Destroyed, obliterated, desecrated, annihilated, demolished, shattered, or demoralised maybe... but no. It didn’t hurt me. It didn’t ‘hurt’ me at all ~ Deerleap

February 5, 2018 at 3:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HarmlessPoison

Right after the last word tumbled out of Poseidon's mouth, Tallstride had already rose to her paws and unshealthed her claws,  "Ah... Yes, I suppose it is quite a good afternoon." She spoke, blankly staring at the dog who was frantically whipping its head around to scan its surroundings, snarling and frothing at the mouth. "Filthy beast... Absolutely disgusting." Wrinkling her nose in disgust, she bounded across the clearing without waiting for Poseidon and leaped onto the dog. Her claws sunk into the dogs hind leg, its flaccid skin already inflamed by previous wounds.

"Always go for the legs, it prevents them from escaping." Tallstride thought to herself, smirking. Hearing the dog's pained yowl, she dug her claws in deeper and twisted slightly. Swiftly sliding out her claws, she raked the wound multiple times. She grinned, it was gradually becoming weaker along with the help of her clanmates. As the dog was nearing its demise, it flailed and swung blindly, successfully giving her a brutal kick into her side. It wasn't until Tallstride realized she was off the dog until her body roughly skidded across the floor. Hissing in pain and annoyance, she ignored the sharp, stinging pain in her side and attempted to stand.

--
Roleplay anyone? Must you have a cup of tea before we start? Ah, very well then.
February 5, 2018 at 5:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Frostbite was about to jump into the fight but the dog had fled. Her jaws gaped open as she spotted Achilles and Orion. She padded softly over to Wookiee, she had grown quite attached to the tom and knew that this would hurt him. She rested her tail over his back. "I'm so sorry Wookiee." She whispered. She leaned against him in an attempt to provide comfort for the tom, her icy blue gaze full of sorrow.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

February 5, 2018 at 5:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Fencepaw limped over to Dieselpaw, shaking as the adrenaline faded away. She looked up to the older apprentice, her eyes wide with pain, hoping ot not speak. But she did open her mouth, but shut it as memories of her missing mother and brother reappeared. Orion and Achille's deaths reminded her of them, and how she didn't know of their fate. Her ears weren't back, but instead hung uncharacteristically low, limp in her lack of emotion.

--

O ye'll tak' the high road, and I'll tak' the low road, And I'll be in Scotland afore ye,

But me and my true love will never meet again, On the bonnie, bonnie banks o' Loch Lomond.

February 5, 2018 at 8:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

❄️SnowyBreezes❄️

Hestia want to fight the dog but when she was ready it was gone she sighed sitting down,She lost a chance to prove herself/WolfStrike limped the all ready blind tom earned a scar across his eye in the fight as well as a good chunk of his ear missing "Stupid mutt." He hissed cringing as he sat down

--

Life is to short to worry about Following the rules all the time but it helps if you follow them most the time just hope where ever life takes you you can have fun along the way-Havenpaw before she died

Danger has two paths. Be a coward and hide or be a Friend and fight lives are risked every day and cowards don't care if a cat has died for them they still hide. Be brave Starclan is all ways here. Frostheart in Starclan

February 5, 2018 at 8:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Wookiee didn't have anything to say, he doubted any words he tried to utter at this moment would be audible anyway. He remained rooted beside Shere Khan, who was much quicker to recover from the sudden loss than the brown Maine Coon. It hurt, of course, but one of them had to hold it together. 

"I'll bury them somewhere, Wookiee. You don't have to come." 

"I'm coming," The tom choked out, fighting back tears. "You're not doing this without me."

"Very well."

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

February 5, 2018 at 10:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Dieselpaw gave Fencepaw an approving smile, impressed with how daring the younger apprentice was.

"You better get that checked out by the medicine cat," She commented, nodding to Fencepaw's wound.

--

February 6, 2018 at 12:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Let's just say Delano had fought..enough..but had been kicked away. c: He got to his paws and shook out his fur, grumbling to himself. The throw from the dog had left him breathless, and he was just now regaining his composure. The adrenaline that had been pulsing through his veins now subsided, and he could feel the pang that throbbed against his lung. He coughed a bit and glanced around. Where was his dear Clarisse? Hopefully she had hid away from that beast.

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

February 6, 2018 at 12:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Wildpaw wandered about in the shadows, his liquid silver eyes flashing in the moon light streaming from the window in the ramshackled kitchen that served as the main clearing. He observed the cats that licked there wounds. If he had been aloud to fight he would have been a big help. He was already exceptionally skilled in the art of battle thanks to his mother and his natural talent. No one took his word for it though. No one would even let him prove it.
--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

February 6, 2018 at 4:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamira

Fencepaw nodded, slinking away with shock still prevalent. Once her wound had been tended, she delicately approached Dieselpaw, "That feels much better," she tried to make idle chit-chat, but her mind was swimming. We need to learn to fight. "Can you help me work on my battle skills?" she asked, knowing Dieselpaw had to know more than her. Watching the life leave Achilles eyes had scared her, she wanted to know that wouldn't happen to her despite the fact that she'd grown up on the streets.

--

February 6, 2018 at 1:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HornetFeather
(has anyone replied to me??)
--
"Glammer glammer glammer, that's what I'm used to, all this moss and squirrels stuff is so confusing and hard, but I'll try anything once" Coral to her new leader "Fame is what I'd reamed of, being the best at being pretty, now I aim to be the best warrior I can be" Reef as an echo to her sister
February 6, 2018 at 1:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
(Hornet, please remember to add at least a little Roleplaying in every post :) ) Koikit laid quietly in the corner of camp, watching her clanmates as they went about there days.
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
February 6, 2018 at 2:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Apollo returned to the camp with Spiderkit in his jaws. He took the kit to the nursery and looked around before taking a blanket and setting the kit on top of it. He nosed the blanket into a nest around the kit. "Is that warmer?" He asked.

Spiderkit nodded, her green eyes tired. "A lot warmer." She mewed. "Thank you Apollo." She meowed, looking up at the Bengal tom, only saying his name so she would remember it.

Apollo nodded. "If you need anything just ask anybody. I'm sure anyone would be willing to help you out kiddo." He meowed, waving his tail to her as he left the nursery.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

February 6, 2018 at 3:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Hollowstar padded into camp shortly after Apollo and glanced around, the place smelled of dog and she could scent death as well. She saw some injured Warriors and glanced around for her deputy, where was he? She had expected him to stay in camp while she was gone but now he was no where to be found, and it seemed a dog attacked.
--
February 6, 2018 at 3:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

The scent of blood and dog only hit Apollo after her left the nursery, he was too fixated on Spiderkit before to notice much. He looked around and spotte dinjured and dead cats. He look of horror flashed in his eyes but he quickly shoved it away. He returned to Hollowstar. "Is there anything I can do?" He asked, not entirely sure what went on when something like this happened.

--

February 6, 2018 at 3:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Python [Busy]
Jitters looked around his body close to the wall still fearful that the dog might come back. He looked around and shook his head in horror at the sight of the dead cats.
--

"I'm bored, your boring, this is boring. That cat is especially boring," ~ Ravenpaw

February 6, 2018 at 4:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Demeter lay in the nursery, curled around four precious lumps of fur. They were still bloodly, hardly licked clean, but she feared that all the whole litter would die if she left them even touch the cold air outside.

"C- Cronus?" She called out into the camp, ignorant of his recent death.

"Sure, but we still need to get on that patrol from before," Dieselpaw pointed out. "That mutt didn't exactly contribute to the food pile."

--

February 6, 2018 at 4:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.