Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EclipseClan > EclipseClan Clearing

Honeyy

(Another one.~)

Delano looked over to Hera as well when she walked in. Another one, huh? He got to his paws and padded over to the she cat, pointing to the rest of her group. "Excuse me, miss. Are you with that group?" He meowed soothingly, as he looked her square in the eye. Usually he would be taller than most but her pure-blood made her eye level. It was quite humbling, if he did say so himself.

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

January 23, 2018 at 11:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Apollo lifted his head from where he layed on the chair. He leaped down and continued to favor his leg as he limped over to Hera. "Hera it's good to see you. Are you alright?" He asked before looking over to Delano. "Yes she is with us." He meowed, his dull green eyes giving one last look to the tom before flickering back to Hera.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

January 23, 2018 at 11:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Silverwind (busy)
(Noooo......... 😭 I had to do laundry and missed my chance. 😫)

Hera held up a forepaw as she scanned for the others that had been with her. She spotted a couple, but didn't have a chance to go to any of them before being approached. Her ears lifted and her tail raised some as she looked at Delano. Her muzzle parted slightly to speak to the tom, yet she was unable to utter a sound before Apollo approached as well. "Not really. I mean...look at my leg... That mousebrained twoleg and the monster. All of that was just not necessary. I should be at home, in my warm nest and eating fresh meat from the twolegs. Drinking cold, clean water. But now look at me... I am a mess. My fur. My leg is bleeding. And this place smells worse than the twolegs dirt place. It is awful." She meowed, if not a bit over dramatically. "How am I supposed to keep myself clean in a place like this?"

--

January 23, 2018 at 12:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Apollo shrugged. "I don't know. Just calm down, Hermes has basically already had a heart attack and I don't want to hear it from any other cats." He murmured as he showed her his leg. "They don't have a vet but they have these cats called medicine cats. They did this to my leg. It doesn't hurt as bad as it did before." He meowed. "Maybe I can take you to them so they can have a look at yours. It seems bad enough." 

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

January 23, 2018 at 12:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Delano watched the two, his eyes narrowing slightly. He didn't like the dismissive tone that Apollo gave to him, and his anger shown with a light smirk. His tail lashed and he turned around, returning back to his spot on the couch.

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

January 23, 2018 at 12:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Silverwind (busy)
"Don't tell me to calm down!" Hera snapped. "I have every right to be upset. Our lives are ruined.... Everything that we knew is gone. Our twoleg is probably dead and no one will know where we are. I mean...what do the cats eat here? And no vet means that this place is probably diseased. We are all going to get rabies or fleas or other things I dare not mention....we are all going to die horrible...slow....excruciatingly painful deaths... It's all over...." Hera slumped to the floor and sulked, letting out a soft, miserable cry. The once pampered pedigree Bengal was downright miserable at how her life was now upside down.

(Hera is gonna be so fun to play 😆)

--

January 23, 2018 at 12:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

"Hera, you're being dramatic." Apollo meowed, not at all phased by her snapping at him. "They eat mice and stuff like that. Outside things, it can't be that bad. We aren't going to die either. They will let us stay we just have to learn how to hunt and do clan things." He meowed with a shrug. The handsome tom sat down and looked at the she-cat. "It'll be fine."

--

January 23, 2018 at 1:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Silverwind (busy)
"I have every right to be upset." Hera hissed irritably, ignoring the comment of her being dramatic by just saying that she was upset. "I don't want to eat mice. That is so...primitive." Her nose wrinkled at the thought of having to actually remove the fur and bones of a mouse, or any other form of meat. It was not appealing at all to the spoiled Bengal. "And you know full well I cannot hunt. And there is no way in the darkest part of the world that I would ever be used like most of us she-cats are...er..were by the twolegs. I would claw a tom good if he thinks that I would just have kits with him because I was a she-cat and he was a tom. I will not be used like that. I will not just have kits because someone else thinks that's all I am good for." She puffed up her fur slightly as she took a breath before continuing. "Whatever other 'clan things' there are to do I doubt I would be much good at them. I was meant to be out there, showing off my pelt. Twolegs were supposed to spoil me and give me everything that I wanted. But now who is going to give me my treats? I don't want to live like this."

(Apollo can cuff her over the head and/or scold her some more to try and knock some sense into her overly dramatic self XD)

--

January 23, 2018 at 1:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"Demeter," Cronus greeted the queen, a deep growl to his voice as his cloudy golden eyes raked across her form. "Glad to see you made it." Although he did not smile and his voice did not soften as he spoke to her, he did mean it. He was thankful for her safety in the way one was thankful for the integrity of their possessions. That's all she really was to him afterall: an object. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

January 23, 2018 at 3:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alienfish

"Hera, you are absolutely right to be upset. This situation is remarkably unfortunate," Poseidon said by way of intrusion, gently arriving at an intersection between the two, as if to stymy the growing animosity between them.

"Apollo, it is admirable of you to try to brighten our spirits with your positivity, but I think that some situations are not made to be brightened," he continued, now turning to the tom. "All we can do in these difficult times is stick together."

Poseidon had, very briefly been given the chance to reflect on this situation. It was abysmal, truly, to be stuck with these fiends, but if they were destined to hold him back, he might at least keep them at his side.

What's that saying again? Keep your friends close, and something about other cats, too. What could it be? He wondered, slyly.

--

January 23, 2018 at 3:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Hades was sitting near the other purebred bengals, his head hung and his entire body slouched forward. What were they to do now...? They had to hunt something before they could eat the prey, but the charcoal tom wasn't even certain he wanted to stay in this place. Maybe they should leave and try to find their two-leg... but the city was so unfamiliar, just a maze. I shouldn't have to hunt for myself. It should be an honor to hunt for me! These filthy street cats don't have the slightest idea of how important I am! 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

January 23, 2018 at 3:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Apollo shook his head. "Well, I'll leave you two to sulk and be miserable together. I'm going to try to be productive." He muttered, glancing out of the house. He looked back to his leg. How am I going to do anything with this? He wondered before limping towards the doorway and out into the city. He'd at least make an attempt. (EcC Territory)

--

January 23, 2018 at 4:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

❄️SnowyBreezes❄️

Hestia walked over to a corner where she could be alone the whining of her friends and the thumping inside of her head from the crash was to much to handle at once so trying to disappear for a little bit to settle her head and get away from the noise Hestia hid in a bush a nice bush with no thorns "good." She though no thorns ment no more blood for a bit and no more blood ment no more head thumps and no more head thumps ment she would feel alright for a bit until the head thumps returned

--

Life is to short to worry about Following the rules all the time but it helps if you follow them most the time just hope where ever life takes you you can have fun along the way-Havenpaw before she died

Danger has two paths. Be a coward and hide or be a Friend and fight lives are risked every day and cowards don't care if a cat has died for them they still hide. Be brave Starclan is all ways here. Frostheart in Starclan

January 23, 2018 at 4:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

One aquamarine eye cracked open, quickly followed by a second, as the tom who lay motionless near the house's entrance awoke.

My, my... What have we here? A civilization? Never have I seen so many felines akin to myself in one place, dare I say...

Slowly, Hermes rose to his feet, a glassy and distant look to his eyes.

What a marvelous dream! And how very vivid! Almost as though...

Hermes froze in mid-step, a shocked and horrified expression dropping over his face, so intensely it was almost comical.

"Oh, no, no, no... Whatever shall we do?" Hermes whispered.

January 23, 2018 at 5:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"Who's still missing...?"  Demeter asked Chronos, seemingly curled in on herself as she watched the interworkings of the camp.  "Do you know who these cats are?"

"We need cats badly enough that we ought to at least give them a chance.  You three could stand to stare a bit less openly," Kudzupaw snapped at his siblings and Ghostlypaw as he saw them gawking at the newcomers.

"We could," Dieselpaw shrugged. "But why miss the spectacle?"

"Because they're cats, not a spectacle," Kudzupaw answered.

"They're even worse than the kittypets around here!" Dieselpaw exclaimed.

--

January 23, 2018 at 5:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
"You got that right." Snakepaw commented a tail length away from Dieselpaw and Kudzupaw. "Look at those spolied felines, they're completely helpless." Her white blue eyes narrowed she turned to the two apprentices, "They'll have to learn to hunt if they're going to survive. That in and of itself will be a humorous sight to behold." The black bengals whiskers twitched with amusement at the thought.
--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

January 23, 2018 at 6:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"Don't know, don't particularly care," Was Cronus's grunted response to Demeter. "Heard a few of them die screaming in the fire." Of course he hadn't risked his own life to go back and attempt to save them. "This place is called EclipseClan, and the leader is Hollowstar. That's all I've met."

Rather than watching from afar as most of his clan mates did, Shere Khan approached the kittypet bengals. He honed in on Demeter and Cronus, deciding the pregnant queen and limping elder were the least hostile of the pack. "Hello, my name is Shere Khan, I'm one of the warriors of EclipseClan," The maine coon introduced himself with a smile and a nod of his head.

Cronus glowered silently at the furball, distasteful of the fact that the Maine Coon outsized him. 

--

January 23, 2018 at 6:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"Don't the you guys have some sort of patrol to be on...?" Kudzupaw sighed.

"Don't you?" Dieselpaw snorted. "Admit it, you're having as much fun watching as we are."

"W- Warriors?" Demeter squeaked. "Why do you call yourselves that?"

--

January 23, 2018 at 6:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"Well because we hunt and fight for the clan when it's needed," Shere Khan responded smoothly, trying not to upset the bengal even more. The reassuring smile remained stretched across his squared features. "These groups of cats function on a very old system. The name was likely created when the concept of a clan was, and no one ever saw reason to change it. I assure you that we are not constantly at war."

--

January 23, 2018 at 6:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"That's reassuring," Demeter answered, though she sounded anything but and gave a nervous glance toward Cronus, wondering what he was thinking about all of this.  "Hopefully we won't be overstaying our welcome... we can probably find our way back... it won't be too far away, will it, Cronus?"

--

January 23, 2018 at 6:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.