Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > SunClan > SunClan Camp

Inky
¬?Burdock-kit sounds just fine.¬? She purred, and groomed the kitten¬?s foreheads. Poppykit keeled loudly, and made her way to the warmest spot. It just so happened to be her younger brother, where she crawled on top of his skinny body.
--

April 19, 2018 at 1:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LeafyFinn

(Good ol' timeskip birthing miracle)

Aspenfall gave way to a few deep breaths as she looked at the three kits that now lay beside her. Two toms and one she-cat. Each had markings that resembled the father, for the bengal markings were quite clear. They all had her snowshoe coloring though, so that made her feel a bit better. She decided she'd name the she-cat Gullkit and the smaller tom Macawkit. She was about to turn to her side and talk to the father, when she remembered their father was gone. She closed her muzzle and turned back to her three kittens, feeling them warm her cold, broken heart.

--

Nobody exsists on purpose, Everybody dies

April 19, 2018 at 1:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dapple
Dune looked out to where the apprentice had gestured. He felt a bit relieved that he had assumed the displays in camp was what he had been talking about. What he had seen the day before, the dismembered she cat stung up in a pile of bones like that... no cat should have to have to see that. He found he was glad Tidepaw hadn¬?t seen that as well. So he just nodded, going along with what he had said. It was better that way. And he had a point, what was goin on in camp did seem a bit hostile. ¬?It was nice,¬? he said with a smile, thinking back to his life before he had come here, ¬?I lived with my family in a place by the ocean, it¬?s the most beautiful place in the world.¬? He was quiet for a moment, his mind playing memories of his kit hood. ¬?There are fields of sorts, but not like the ones here. The fields were tall dry grass, almost as tall as a two leg in places, that grew out of the sand. And there are all these fallen trees, that the ocean washes in.. and they sort of pile up where the sand meets the grass. My brother and I used to spend hours running along the dead trunks, jumping from one to another.. racing.¬? He shook his head, realizing he¬?s been going on a while, ¬?sorry,¬? he said, I didn¬?t mean to ramble on like that.¬?
--

"As you get older you will find that the life of a warrior isn't easy, you'll loose a lot of people that you care about; to battle, to disease, or just to old age; what's important to remember though, whenever you start to feel sad or alone, is that there is no stronger family than your clan, and that is why we fight so hard and with all of our hearts to protect it." -Silobriar of SunClan

April 19, 2018 at 2:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

After Hoofheart left, Toxicmamba pushed into Jade's pelt. "Finally." He murmured into her fur, taking in her familiar scent. "I missed you."

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 19, 2018 at 3:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lakeripple

❄️SnowyBreezes❄️ at April 19, 2018 at 7:57 AM

Harepaw flicked her tail as she watched the cats in camp she smiled and gave a small sigh,"This is what life is about." She thought 

(Sorry but the position for medicine cat apprentice was already taken) the wind blew
--

"May all your bacon burn" ~ random

April 19, 2018 at 3:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder
¬?Don¬?t apologize! Keep going!¬? Tidepaw ushered him to speak, his eyes filled to the brim with excitement. ¬? It sounds like such a beautiful place.. I wish I could¬?ve seen it.. What does the ocean smell like?¬? The blue apprentice scooted towards him, taking in a deep breath before asking in a whisper,¬? Do you smell like the ocean?¬?
--

April 19, 2018 at 5:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dapple
(Hehe that line) Dune laughed softly, ¬?No, probably not anymore.¬? He said with the first genuine smile he¬?d had in over a day. ¬?It was a long journey here,¬? he explained, ¬?I probably smell more like two leg mess at this point than the sea.¬? He wrinkled his nose, remembering the foul smelling fire beast mud he¬?d gotten his coat soaked in on several occasions during his travels. ¬?The sea.. it smells sort of like fish.. and salt.. and sun..¬? he closed his eyes, remembering warm days with blue skies and the rolling of the waves. ¬?And the birds there, they¬?re allied gulls, they make this cry.. but it¬?s actually really great.¬? He opened his eyes again, ¬?well to me at least, reminds me of home.. but some cats might think they¬?re annoying.¬? He shrugged and gave a bit of a laugh.
--

"As you get older you will find that the life of a warrior isn't easy, you'll loose a lot of people that you care about; to battle, to disease, or just to old age; what's important to remember though, whenever you start to feel sad or alone, is that there is no stronger family than your clan, and that is why we fight so hard and with all of our hearts to protect it." -Silobriar of SunClan

April 19, 2018 at 7:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

"I'm sorry I haven't been around much.." Jade apologized sweetly, curling her tail around the tom as she closed her eyes, comforted by his scent.

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

April 19, 2018 at 8:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder
( Hehe, I love how childish he is xD or at least how much I make him! ) The tom was invested in the tale, the image of his descriptions beautifully painted. Closing his eyes, Tidepaw tried to imagine the stream overflowing into a massive water body, flowing with great velocity. He had seen a few gulls lingering in the air sometimes, but never had the luck to encounter one up close. Tide¬?s cheerful purr filled the air, ironic given the surroundings. It seemed sad, that only the mind could provide such beautiful images now, not even the lovely heather in camp remaining clean. Now it was decorated with blood, caked into the earth that Sunclan¬?s kits would pounce upon. The tom took a minute in his closure to question who else had such the ability to tune things out. Perhaps Dune? ¬? It sounds like such a lovely place.. Now I feel bad that I couldn¬?t go venture with you before all of this!! Speaking of clan life.. Have you thought about a warrior name yet? I¬?d think something like uhh... ¬? He pauses, the naive apprentice trying to impress the tom a little too much with his own rambling. ¬? Dunechaser!! Oh! Or even Dune!¬? He laughed at his own joke, not helping his cause while he playfully nudged Dune. ¬? Get it? Like a June Bug! ¬?
--

April 19, 2018 at 8:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

"You've been proving yourself." Toxicmamba murmured, nuzzling into her neck. "Don't apologize. I'm sorry you have to deal with this... situation." He sighed, looking down to the ground. 

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

April 19, 2018 at 9:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Jade frowned and gently lifte his head so he could look at her. "You don't have to apologize either. This isn't a situation you should deal with either." She glanced around, her ears flattening as a low growl erupted from her. This was so messed up. This sweet tom that was obviously frail, and everyone wanted to push him around on top of the fact of what he had to deal with with his father.

--

April 19, 2018 at 9:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

"It's my life. I can't do much about it. About what happened to me." He sighed. "Just a badly dealt hand." 

--

April 19, 2018 at 9:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

"I wish you wouldn't think like that, sweetheart. You deserve so much more. When all of this blows over I'm sure Starclan will cut you some slack." The smoky she-cat shook her head and started to groom his neck fur. "You've been in camp this whole time and there has been another murderer. That means Sandstar has no choice but to let you go...Though.." Her voice lowered so nobody else could hear. "That also means Smokethorn has to be let go..and I'm so confused as to how he pulled off yet another one.."

--

April 19, 2018 at 9:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dapple

Dune laughed, then put on a very serious face, looking Tidepaw hard in the eyes, "Hey," he said in a mock angry voice, "Dunebug is a very fierce name, there won't be a warrior out there who wouldn't fear the all powerfull.." Dune tried not to break character but a slight chuckle came through, "all-powerful Dunebug!" He gave a meroww of laughter, and once he had finally gained his composure he gave a slight shake of his head, "But no, I don't know, I hadn't given it any thought yet. I haven't even been accepted into the clan yet, and who says for sure that I will be you know? I don't want to get my hopes up." Dune was surprised how open he was being, maybe it was just nice to have one cat to talk to here, maybe it was his way of clinging to a sense of friendship, even if he didn't really know the young tom. He tried not to worry about it too much though, he didn't think Tidepaw would ever try to hurt him, he seemed like someone he could get become good friends with, if he were aloud to stay here that was. A frown crept across his face, if he couldn't stay, where would he go? He missed home, but he didn't want to go back either, he wanted to feel a part of something more. 

--

April 19, 2018 at 10:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.