Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > SunClan > SunClan Camp

Dawnflower

He looked at the she-cat and realized she didn’t know how to react but, he decided to keep on trying,”What are you up to?”, he asked with a smile.

--

Kindness is free so sprinkle it everywhere!

June 20, 2018 at 11:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Deathpaw shrugged, her thin black forelegs pushing her into a sitting position."Nothing," she replied quietly, hoping she didn't screw up."You?" She wrapped her tail tightly against her flank, her eyes settling on her paws as she thought of what to do next.
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
June 20, 2018 at 11:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dawnflower

“Same here”, he replied,”I’m bored though, are you bored?” he asked. He looked at Deathpaw.

--

June 20, 2018 at 11:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Deathpaw resisted the urge to shrug again, she was almost never bored. How could he not see the interesting things going on all around him?"Not really." Was her only reply, her shyness and unsociable personality keeping from pointing out all the things their clanmates were doing.
--
And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen. - Luke 24:5-6
June 21, 2018 at 12:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dawnflower

“Well I sure am!” he exclaimed. “Do you know of anything to do here?” he asked and started to stretch.

--

June 21, 2018 at 12:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
"Hunting, sleeping, eating, exploring," Deathpaw listed quickly, wondering if the tom would want her to do something with him. The black cat glanced outside the camp, looking at the clear blue sky that promised a nice warm day, it would be a good day to go out and about.
--
June 21, 2018 at 12:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dawnflower

“That’s cool” he replied. “ Um... what do you want to do?” he asked and looked at his paws.

--

June 21, 2018 at 12:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Deathpaw didn't stop herself from shrugging this time."I like to hunt," she mewed, knowing that if she didn't offer some sort of reply it would be even more awkward."I'm Deathpaw, by the way." She shuddered slightly at her name, it wasn't that she didn't like it, it actually sounded cool to her, but it might seem weird to another cat.
--
June 21, 2018 at 12:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dawnflower

“That’s a cool name!” he replied and smiled.”I wish I had a cool name like that!”, “I’m Blazepaw” “Hunting sounds fun.” he looked over at the camp entrance.

--

June 21, 2018 at 12:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Deathpaw have a brief nod, though her eyes shone at his praise. She stood and made her way toward the camp entrance, glancing back once to make sure he followed before slipping into the tall grass. (SC Territory)
--
June 21, 2018 at 12:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dawnflower

Blazepaw smiled and quickly ran off after Deathpaw. (SC territory)

--

June 21, 2018 at 12:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.