Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > SunClan > SunClan Camp

Inky
¬?My father grew up on the Savannah, as he was a wildcat. He was demesticated by twolegs later in his life, where he was forced with my mother, and...here I am. I escaped as a child, and I naturally found love with the plains. Hot, that¬?s what I love.¬? The black around her eyes showed her Serval roots, and her long legs and large paws as well. She certainly took after her father, and if she ever got caught by a twoleg, there would probably be little chance of escaping.
--

June 7, 2018 at 3:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

"I doubt that I'll ever be able to understand the behavior of two-legs... They're strange creatures. They seem to like to enslave others, keep them in their nests..." He gave a shake of his head, gaze wandering in the direction of the city. He rarely approached that border, but anytime he did it sent chills down his spine. "So you lived with two-legs for a while? Grew up with them?"

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

June 7, 2018 at 3:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
¬?Only until I was well enough to go off on my own...right around the time I started eating freshkill.¬? Flintstriker nodded, looking back on the vague memory. It was barely there, in the back of her brain. She never liked to look back on it, and everything seemed to be a blur from that moment. ¬?I¬?ve been here ever since. If you can believe that.¬?
--

June 7, 2018 at 8:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

"I definitely can. You give off the whole persona of a SunClan cat," Tidewhisper informed her, though followed it with a smile, "that's a compliment, by the way." The tom himself had always struggled to feel as though he fit into the workings of the clan. He didn't have the same sense of duty about him, couldn't function with the hive mind. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

June 7, 2018 at 8:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
Flintstriker rose her paw up to her face, and her ear flicked. ¬?Well, glad to know you think that. So, uh, care to take a walk with me? That won¬?t be too much of a dent in your schedule, will it?¬? Her eyes glanced around, a little embarrassed. She didn¬?t need to be though, as it wasn¬?t anything embarrassing. The Savannah Cat then moved her head to look out on the plains, then glanced back at him. ¬?So?¬?
--

June 7, 2018 at 8:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

"Believe me, my entire schedule is open..." He let out a little laugh as he rose to his feet, "though that doesn't say much about my popularity, does it?" He turned towards the horizon, his body pointed in the direction of Flintstriker's gaze. "Don't suppose we could catch a rabbit or two while out? I don't think Anat or Shadedmoss will want us wasting a patrol."

--

June 7, 2018 at 8:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
¬?Oh, um, sure. Although I¬?ve already hunted today. We¬?ll have to find a new spot from the place I¬?ve been.¬? Flintstriker said to the tom, and she chuckled as well. ¬?And popularity means nothing. Focus on what¬?s important, not what other people think.¬? The dotted she-cat stood, towering over the tom in front of her as she moved quickly out into the tall grasses.
--

June 7, 2018 at 8:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

Tidewhisper conceded the point with a slight dip of his head. He closed his eyes briefly, thinking of his siblings, of Firpaw and Oakstump. He pushed the ideas from his mind and then padded out towards the territory with renewed enthusiasm. "Well, how about you? How many friends you got hanging around the camp?"

--

June 7, 2018 at 9:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
¬?Well, my best friend died, and I haven¬?t been able to make many new acquaintances since then.¬? Flintstriker shrugged, and looked to him. ¬?She was very special to me, but...but I think I¬?m over it now. Of course she¬?ll always be near and dear to me, and she got to see me grow up into a fine young she-cat. She also lived to see me be a warrior, and she was there when I got my name. She¬?ll just always be special, and she would want me to move on. Branch out and make new friends...I just don¬?t know where to start.¬? Flintstriker wasn¬?t a very emotional cat, although when she did carry these emotions, it all just seemed to fall out. Splurge out, everywhere.
--

June 7, 2018 at 9:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

"Well, starting with each other seems like a pretty good idea then," Tidewhisper said to her, a smile flickering across his face and a light purr to his voice before he turned and padded out into the territory. The sun was just beginning to set over the horizon, bathing the waving fields of grass, lightly dusted with snow, in deep oranges and crimsons. 

--

June 7, 2018 at 9:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
Flintstriker blushed a bit, and quickly went after him once she was stopped dead in her tracks. ¬?Hey, wait up! Don¬?t leave me behind!¬? The beauty of leafbare was brought before them in these grassy fields, and they were unknowing of the trouble they were getting themselves into. (SC territory.)
--

June 7, 2018 at 9:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Burdockpaw stood at the edge of the camp, craning his neck in an attempt to get a good look out across the plains.

"Have you been out yet?"  Ternshore asked him, padding up to his son.

"No yet..." Burdock-paw admitted, his ears flicking back.

"There's nothing to be afraid of," Ternshore assured him.

"Just foxes and badgers and snakes and EclipseClanners," Burdock-paw meowed.

"You'll have warriors with you, until you're ready to go out alone."

--

June 8, 2018 at 9:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Shadowpaw was drawn to the sight of the bloodied tortoiseshell entering camp rather quickly - he was quicker yet to approach her.

"Hey - you went out with my dads, right? Where are they? What happened?"

His voice was almost painfully naive and innocent, not the slightest bit concerned.

--

*He/him*

June 9, 2018 at 9:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Burdock-paw paled as he saw the patrol return.

"Stay here," Ternshore barked and started toward him, crossing past Shadowpaw in the process. "Shadowpaw, why don't you stay back for a bit."

--

June 11, 2018 at 9:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

The Gathering finished, Dawncatcher picked his way carefully around the camp. The tom's ears were perked forward, head cocked slightly to one side. He had little to do with his aunt gone and Sunfall immersed in other tasks. Though he was social, the small warrior seemed unable to secure himself more friends. Perhaps that was in part due to his kit-like personality, he seemed unable to hold conversation with anyone other than kittens and apprentices. Fully realizing this, the ginger tom searched for an apprentice or two. 

--

June 13, 2018 at 1:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner
¬?Burdockpaw, go find Fenpaw or someone and take a warrior out training with you,¬? Ternshore ordered his son, his worry shining through his usually passive personality. Burdock-paw nodded, but made no move to get up. ¬?Go,¬? Ternshore repeated, sending Burdockpaw scampering off.
--

June 13, 2018 at 1:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

"Well hey there, buddy. Your dad getting on your case about training?" Dawncatcher asked as he approached the apprentice who was just sent bounding from his father's side. He didn't know Ternshore well, but he had seen the tom around. He wouldn't exactly label him pleasant. 

--

June 13, 2018 at 2:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner
√??I think he just wants me out of the camp...√?? Burdockpaw replied, his ears drooping as he glanced back to Ternshore.
--

June 13, 2018 at 2:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

"Let's get ya out of the camp then. How would you feel about taking a hunting trip? I could show you a thing or two, even more than that if there's another apprentice you can grab to train with."

--

June 13, 2018 at 2:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"I..." Burdockpaw hesitated, then decided to get right out with it. "I've never been out training before, actually.  I know all the crouches, but, well... I've stuck to  the camp."

--

June 13, 2018 at 2:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.