Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > SunClan > SunClan Camp

Python [Busy]
Veinpool dropped everything as he had scented blood. He sprang up and rushed over to the tortoiseshell's side "What happened!?" he asked in alarm at how heavily the she-cat was bleeding.
June 6, 2018 at 12:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Thaw had just awoken from his nap, the sun bathed his white coat with a frosty glow. The tom didn't have many friends since....well, since they all left him. Though he didn't put the blame on them, it was a cruel place to live- the barn. With the torn down wall, it could not shield them from the claws of cold weather. The prey was scarce in the land, as a drought burned through the crops in just a matter of months, taking all hydration away in an instant. Thaw had seen a lot in those first few months of his life, but never really understood how terrible the conditions were.

--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

June 6, 2018 at 2:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Daisybelle sighed as she rested on the side of the camp, the grey around her muzzle uncomfortably obvious as she looked at it, a constant reminder of her age. She wasn't the young and spry she-cat she had been any more, now she was older, a seasoned warrior that had seen many many moons and had raised a family with the tom she loved most. Her green eyes were soft as they traveled the clan's length, her eyes settling on her kittens. Each so strong, and lord she was so proud of them. So very proud of them. Her handsome sons and her grandkits, her beautiful daughters and how far they've made it. Anat following in her grandmother's pawsteps, it almost brought tears to her eyes. But she smiled and turned as she looked back around for the tom that had started this all, a warm purr in her throat as the memory of his loving face always warmed her heart. 

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

June 6, 2018 at 3:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mockingdeath & Co.
(My posts will be a little slow here until I get home) Sandtsunami woke from his long slumber. As he stretched, he felt the energy return to his muscles. He and Endlessocean had gone on a moon high patrol with Klorel and Brewingstorm, but now it was time for him to get to his duties as a SunClan warrior. After all, he could practically hear Desolatestar scolding his laziness from StarClan. The tan tom paused as his eyes scanned the camp in search of any cats fo patron with.
--
"When you laugh, I want to slit your throat. Your smile makes my eyes burn from its pleasantness. I hate you because I enjoy everything you do. Your company. Knowing you'll follow me everywhere. I'm in love with you, you simple minded parasite." - Cryingwolf to Flare

June 6, 2018 at 3:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
Poppypaw padded to her uncle, popping up in front of him. ┬?Hey! Sandtsunami! I┬?m an apprentice now!┬? She squeaked our, her sandy colored pelt shaking out. A thick coat was laid out, as well as a bit of a mane around her neck. ┬?Care to take me out into the territory?┬? She yipped, and held a paw up in excitement.
--

June 6, 2018 at 3:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mockingdeath & Co.
"I heard! Congratulations Poppypaw." Sandtsunami cooed to his niece. "I'd love to as long as you think Ternshore would be okay with it." The large warrior laughed heartily at her enthusiasm. It was nice to see such a think exist amongst apprentices.
--
"When you laugh, I want to slit your throat. Your smile makes my eyes burn from its pleasantness. I hate you because I enjoy everything you do. Your company. Knowing you'll follow me everywhere. I'm in love with you, you simple minded parasite." - Cryingwolf to Flare

June 6, 2018 at 3:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
┬?Ternshore is okay with it! He doesn┬?t have to look after my brother and I as much now.┬? Poppypaw gazed back at her father, and smiled slightly. ┬?Let┬?s go! Please!┬? She rushed after him, and her pelt brushed his as her strong legs gave her the extra headstart. Sandtsunami would most likely catch up to her though.
--

June 6, 2018 at 5:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Castle

Honeyy at June 4, 2018 at 11:59 PM

(It's been over a week..in a half I think and I'm lazy so let's all just act like Anat got all her lives. xD)

Anatstar made her way through the tall grass that surrounded the camp, along with Omnilight, and went over to Shadedmoss. "Sorry for the delay." She meowed with a gentle laugh as she looked around camp. Everything seemed okay..

Shadedmoss sighed in relief as she spotted Anat come into camp. "Thank StarClan," the deputy mewed, "I was hoping you'd be back soon. I've caught an intruder just near our camp. They attempted to escape, but I managed to force them here." She pointed her tail over to Feralstrike, who was nearby. "I'm unsure as to if she was spying or hunting or simply lacking in brainpower, but I decided that I would wait for you," Shadedmoss continued. Her gaze softening, she took a step closer and whispered to Anat, "How was the trip? Are you alright? Are you Anat now, or Anatstar?"

--

Showing empathy towards people and things, both real and imagined, isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of being human.

June 6, 2018 at 10:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitch
Feralstrike nearly collapsed onto the grass as they entered camp, the blood from her hind legs slowly pooling into the grass under her, not following shadedmoss very close, but close enough to hear everything she said until she began to whisper a scowl as she gushed over the wellbeing of anat "lacking brainpower I'll show you lacking brainpower when I rip that stupid tongue out." She whispered to herself. Feralstrike was a fighter but she was smart, no cat would be dumb enough to attack a deputy in their own camp, especially not when wounded and alone.
June 6, 2018 at 10:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

Charity looked to the cat that had responded, Veinpool. Medicine cat, not what I need. The mute warrior thought to herself as she attempted to devise a way to explaining what had occurred. She first mimicked a battle crouch, and then slashed and silently hissed at the air before her in an attempt to play out an invisible battle. She then turned towards the horizon and pointed her paw in the direction of the border- the direction of EclipseClan. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

June 7, 2018 at 12:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Python [Busy]
Veinpool watched Charity Crouch then slash the air as if they were attacking an invisible foe before pointing in the direction of Eclipseclan. He felt his fur rise as he realized she was playing out what looked like a battle which would explain the wounds. Veinpool nodded "I think I got it," He said knowing that it looked like Charity wouldn't speak "I tell Shadedmoss and Anat," He told them before making his way over to where Shadedmoss was talking to Anat "I'm sorry for interrupting but something has happened," Veinpool said.
June 7, 2018 at 12:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

Charity breathed out a long sigh of relief before sagging against the ground and laying there. She could feel her blood pounding in her ears and the blood continued to flow from her gashes, but she was safer than either Nightrivers or Twinsouls. That EclipseClan patrol was so large... they had probably been torn apart already and that meant she would have to raise the kits, alone! Don't think like that. She ordered herself sharply. 

Tidewhisper had an eye on the commotion, but it looked as though the medicine cat was handling the situation. He watched it unfold from the corner of his eye but turned his attention towards other matters. His eyes caught sight of Flintstriker and they lingered with interest. She certainly looked different than the other muted pelts and average builds littered about the camp. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

June 7, 2018 at 2:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
Flintstriker groomed her patchy legs, the scarring causing permanent damage. Her eyes glanced around the camp warily, and her tail soon curled over her paws once she was done grooming. A long hunting patrol had tired her out, as she had caught two rather large rabbits with her vast skills in the tall grasses of the plains. She licked her lips, and shut her eyes in order to block out the sounds around her. That was until Tidewhisper interrupted her moment, and an eye opened to look him over. ┬?Hello.┬?
--

June 7, 2018 at 2:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

"Hello," Tidewhisper returned with a friendly smile. The long furred tom drew a few steps forward, shortening the distance between them. He nodded his head to her in greeting before supplying a question, "Flintstriker, right? I've seen you around, never been able to make your acquaintance yet."

--

June 7, 2018 at 2:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
┬?I┬?m a busy cat, what can I say?┬? Flintstriker shrugged off the question, and the sentence that followed. Her tail tip flicked slightly, and a small smile appeared on her maw. ┬?And you must be Tidewhisper. I┬?ve only heard your name a few times, as it floats around, but I just don┬?t get around to talking to fellow cats.┬? She opened both eyes now, and flicked a large Savannah cat ear.
--

June 7, 2018 at 2:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

"Busy cat...? Hmm, it would certainly seem so," Tidewhisper agreed as his gaze fell to her scarred forelegs and then returned to her eyes. His head cocked slightly to one side. "Want to share how you came by those?" 

--

June 7, 2018 at 2:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
┬?The war, down when we were in EclipseClan. It wasn┬?t as much of a fight as it was a scuffle. I was saving some kits and a Queen. Eventually we did get away, but the scars are a nice reminder of saving another cat.┬? Flintstriker mewed, and looked away. ┬?Those kits lived.┬? She said, and smiled a bit brighter. Her eyes seemed to sparkle.
--

June 7, 2018 at 3:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

Tidewhisper nodded in understanding, though he could only faintly recall the fight that had happened in EclipseClan, when all of the clans had been forced to take shelter there. "So you're quite the hero then, huh?" He prompted with a small smile. 

--

June 7, 2018 at 3:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inky
┬?Ah, that┬?s where you┬?re wrong. It was just an act of rescue and safety. Keeping your clan mates safe at all costs.┬? Flintstriker purred, and pulled her ears back as she thought about it. ┬?I┬?m just glad it hasn┬?t gotten as cold as that, though. Starting my apprenticeship in the freezing cold? I wouldn┬?t wish that on another.┬? She shook her head slowly.
--

June 7, 2018 at 3:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

"It wasn't too bad for me, in comparsion," Tidewhisper replied, taking a second to run his tongue across the thick fur at his chest. "Cold, definitely, but it's the heat that I can't stand." A wide smile cracked his features and he let out a little laugh as he said, "it's like wearing several pelts, and I can't take a single one of them off."

--

June 7, 2018 at 3:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.