Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > SunClan > SunClan Camp

Inky
Flintstriker, swung aback, looked over the tom. ¬?I¬?m Flintstriker, pleased to meet you.¬? Her tail was unmoving behind her, long and unmoving. She looked down upon the tom, finding him just as short as the rest. She shook her head slightly, and shrugged a little in her mind. ¬?Shouldn¬?t you be out hunting or something?¬? She wiggled her nose. // Poppypaw sat alone, looking for something to do. Eventually she caught sight of Sarospaw and she slit her eyes. Of course it was just a curious squint, nothing more. She moved, and tapped on his shoulder with her tail. ¬?Care to take me out into the territory?¬?
--

June 1, 2018 at 3:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gingerheart

Darkstride raised a brow, finding her question a little amusing. “What about you? I don’t see you carrying any prey into camp,” he replied, his smirk turning into a more challenging grin. The tom was playful and competitive, but in a good way. He wasn’t one to pick fights, despite how much he enjoyed a good brawl at times. “I don’t suppose we can fix that, can we?” He suddenly added, arching his back and stretching his arms out for a moment. “I’m tired of being lazy and would like to go for a quick run, and maybe catch a rabbit or two. I would appreciate the company if you would accept.”

--

It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: when it comes to matters of protecting my family, my friends, and my heart. Do not trifle with me; for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know ~ Wolfcry

June 1, 2018 at 3:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

After dropping a hare in front of Charity and giving the tortoiseshell a smile and a grateful nod of his head, Twinsouls headed out across the camp. His mismatched gaze scanned the area, in search of the one and only Nightrivers. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

June 2, 2018 at 8:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Gingerheart at June 1, 2018 at 1:07 PM

Darkstride was having a little trouble with a particularly stubborn curl on his chest, attempting to flatten it. He didn’t always have that little curl; it just showed all of a sudden, and only seemed to get worse the more he tried to tame it. It just seemed to become a natural curl somehow. Eventually he decided to just give up, realizing it was only futile. With a quiet huff he sat up straight, averting his attention elsewhere when a she-cat caught his sight. She was elegant, and quite the beauty. Without thinking he sprung to his paws and started towards her. Of course he was drawn to her beauty, but he was also rather new to the Clan, so making a new friend was always good.

“Greetings,” he meowed, smirking, but dipping his head respectfully. “I don’t believe we’ve met before. I’m Darkstride.”

Ivorydawn had been grooming her silky fur at the edge of camp, in a blissful silence, before the warrior's approach. Then, the tom's voice reached her ears, and the she-cat's head darted up, her silvery eyes growing wide as her mind struggled to process a flurry of thoughts.

Oh! So rich and handsome a voice! Dark- Darkstride? Oh, what a glorious name! He must be... stunning! Wonderful! Handsome, beautiful, perfect! Oh, he is my lord, he is my love!

Finally, Ivorydawn turned her adoring gaze onto the tom who her thoughts had proclaimed her love with - love before first sight, it would seem.

Oh! Such a fine sight to my eyes! How have I drawn such company? Oh, I am not worthy of such a presence - oh, I am, you say? Oh, why thank you, but really-

Oh, if you insist. Really, you flatter me - oh, 'beautiful'? Why, you're truly a gentleman, aren't you?

Ivorydawn's eyes suddenly snapped wide open as she abruptly exited her fantasyland of conversing with a tom whom she'd never spoken a word to.

"Oh, my- my name is Ivorydawn! It's very nice to meet you, Darkstride!"

--

*He/him*

June 2, 2018 at 10:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gingerheart

He raised a brow, his smirk faltering just a little as Ivorydawn didn’t reply. Did she not hear him? No, that couldn’t be it. She saw him, she looked right at him. So she knew he was there, for she reacted when he spoke. Was she ignoring him? Not that either. She seemed too...surprised, he supposed, to be ignoring him. Hmm. Maybe she was so struck by his stunningly good looks that she lost her voice. It was probably not true, but the thought made his smirk become more strong. Then, she replied. So she could speak.

“The pleasure is all mine,” meowed Darkstride, winking at her charmingly. “What’s a pretty she-cat like you doing sitting alone? Your mate should be here with you before some other tom comes and along.” Was that his way of finding out if she had a mate?

--

It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: when it comes to matters of protecting my family, my friends, and my heart. Do not trifle with me; for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know ~ Wolfcry

June 2, 2018 at 10:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

"Nightrivers," Twinsouls greeted his mate as he approached the other tom, a smile lighting his features. Charity was beginning to show, a step towards their first biological litter. We should probably explain to Shadowkit what this means... and that we're not abandoning him. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

June 3, 2018 at 12:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

"Hey, Twin," Nightrivers responded with a smile to his mate. The dark-furred warrior glanced around camp, his gaze settling on their adopted son. "Shadow's an apprentice now - it doesn't seem so long ago that he was an abandoned newborn in the territory," Night remarked, gesturing to the newly-christened apprentice conversing happily with some other apprentices across the camp.

"Mate? Oh, no, no mate here," Ivorydawn responded, though her voice grew instantly whimsical as she looked off to the horizon, "Oh, I can only wish - but I imagine, he'll be tall, and strong, and handsome. Maybe... dark-furred. A bit of ginger or white here and there - and his eyes, oh his eyes! Why, they'll be beautiful - one like the fresh sprouts of grass in spring, the other the creeping frost on an early leaf-bare morning."

Ivorydawn looked back to Darkstride with a dreamy-eyed smile. "But of course, only if he'll have a humble, plain she-cat like myself."

--

*He/him*

June 3, 2018 at 12:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

Twinsouls couldn't help a slight smile as he reflected upon the past. Certainly, that time in their life was scattered with painful memories, but he had grown and moved on. He could be happy for the boy now. His ears perked and his gaze turned towards the horizon as he came up with a pleasant idea. "Hey, what do you say we take Remember on a walk through the territory? This may be one of the last chances she gets for a while, with all the kits waying her down." 

--

June 3, 2018 at 1:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Nightrivers smiled at the suggestion, and gave a loose nod, "That sounds nice." The warrior paused for a minute, glancing to his paws before looking back to Twin with a much more pensive, but still content, expression. "This is really happening, isn't it? We... We're really doing this? Kits? I just... I don't know, I always imagined the day we'd be here, but it always seemed so far away. And now it's... it's happening."

--

*He/him*

June 3, 2018 at 1:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

Twinsouls couldn't resist a laugh as he led the way over to where Charity was, having now finished with her hare. "Can't believe it? Nightrivers just a moon ago you were begging to adopt Shadowkit. You've been ready for seasons now, and I think it's about time we settle into a normal, family life." He pressed his side up against Nightrivers, briefly nuzzling his neck and purring, "besides, we deserve it."

"Hey, Remember," He drew the mute tortoiseshell's attention. "Nightrivers and I were wondering if you wanted to just go on a stroll through the territory with us? Spend some quality time together... We should be able to have some peaceful moments despite the war, don't you think?"

Charity agreed with an enthusiastic nod and rose to meet the warriors. 

--

June 3, 2018 at 1:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Nightrivers shot the she-cat a grin as she stood, in a blissful peace of mind as the three headed into the territory. He and Twin were doing well, kits were on their way, and despite the war, they could still find such joy in daily life - Nightrivers couldn't have asked for anything more.

--

*He/him*

June 3, 2018 at 2:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

Twinsouls walked out of the camp, his tail intertwined with Nightrivers and Charity loping along beside him *Border*

--

June 3, 2018 at 2:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gingerheart

His smirk changed into an amused smile, glancing down at himself for a brief moment after her description of the tom she wanted. This she-cat was really something. “Oh?” He mewoed deeply. “Might you be asking me to be your mate? Or am I just thinking wishfully?” Deep down he knew this was too quick. He knew nothing about this she-cat and she was already ready to take him as her mate. If he accepted it surely wouldn’t last. But he couldn’t help himself. She was attractive, and he wouldn’t mind getting to know her. Who knows, she might actually be the right one. He doubted it though.

--

June 3, 2018 at 6:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

"Why, me? Oh, no, I could never expect a tom the likes of yourself to accept such an offer - or, unless, of course, you're asking me to be your mate?" Ivorydawn replied in a much too innocent voice - yet her naivety seemed genuine, not a witty, staged play in the slightest. The she-cat blinked slowly, her silvery grey eyes wide and round as she peered into Darkstride's beautiful eyes. Oh, if he'd have her - oh, it would be a dream! A dream come true!

--

*He/him*

June 3, 2018 at 6:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gingerheart

His smirk became a lopsided smile as he chuckled. This she-cat was something else. She seemed all too willing to take him as her mate though she knew nothing about him, but why rush? Perhaps he should play around a little bit and try teasing her. If she became more flustered it would make things far more interesting. Naturally, that was the kind of reaction he was hoping for. However, that didn’t mean he would lose interest should he not get her more flustered than she already was. So, he leaned down with an alluring smirk and look in his eyes, meowing deeply, “Oh? You seem quite hopeful I’d ask that of you. But might you be rushing it a little? After all-” he paused briefly to lean down by her ear, whispering, “You don’t know me yet.” Darkstride made sure he didn’t say that in a creepy way, but in a way that made him sound mysterious to her. If there was anything he learned about she-cats over his lifetime, it was that most were highly attracted to mysterious toms. He wished to see if the same applied to her.

--

June 4, 2018 at 9:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

(It's been over a week..in a half I think and I'm lazy so let's all just act like Anat got all her lives. xD)

Anatstar made her way through the tall grass that surrounded the camp, along with Omnilight, and went over to Shadedmoss. "Sorry for the delay." She meowed with a gentle laugh as she looked around camp. Everything seemed okay..

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

June 4, 2018 at 11:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spark

Redpaw looked around rather boredly. After he had got done seeing Quietstep, everything always seem to go to crap after he got done meeting with her. I'll see her at the gathering again. It'll be okay. Just gotta... keep going in the mean time. 

June 6, 2018 at 12:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

"Hey there, little fella! You feel like heading out for a hunt today?" Dawncatcher asked Redpaw in his eternally sunshine-y tone as he pranced over to the apprentice's side. There was a lopsided grin plastered across his features and his tail was tall and flicking with enthusiasm. 

--

June 6, 2018 at 12:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Spark

Redpaw raised his head, his gaze raking the warriors form for a moment, before he nodded. It would do him some good to hunt some. He loved feeling the wind brush his pelt and the grass on his paws. I wonder how this'll go, he seems a little too bubbly.

June 6, 2018 at 12:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

L
Administrator

"Great! To keep with all of these new rules and whatnot we're going to have to snag another cat for the patrol," The ginger tom turned his attention away from the apprentice, his brow furrowing as he searched for a trustworthy and happy cat who would add energy to the patrol. His search was interrupted when Charity came stumbling into the camp.

The tortoiseshell was bleeding heavily, her eyes wide and wild as they darted about the entire camp. She searched for Anat, for Shadedmoss. Her mouth was open, but no words could exit her maw. She needed to warn them of the attack.

--

June 6, 2018 at 11:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.